FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > our Journey as my Eve becomes an Owned Slut part 2

our Journey as my Eve becomes an Owned Slut part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS 50 weeks ago

submissive land

Part 1 here if anyone wishes start from beginning

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1461831

As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep, exhausted from my night at the club. When I woke up at around 10am I leant my arm over but Eve’s side of the bed was empty.

I thought back to last night and my mind then wandered to wondering what Eve had got up to.

The hours seemed to pass so slowly and then at 2 o’clock I heard the now familiar sound of David’s BMW coming along the street and stopping outside the pathway into our flat.

As I looked out the window I could see David had gotten out and walked around to take Eve’s hand as firstly I saw her wonderful shapely stocking clad legs appear before she then stepped out of the car fully

God she looked just amazing in her Blue bodycon dress clinging to every curve of her body, the sheer lace top half showing off her uncovered breasts, visible even from this distance.

David then took her in his arms and pulled her close to him holding her tightly as he kissed Eve long, hard and so passionately.

I knew I wouldn’t be the only person amongst all our neighbours watching from their window.

David then let Eve go watching her sway her ass in her high heels as she walked towards the door of our flat building.

Once Eve was inside David then drove away peeping the horn as he sped away.

I went to the door and opened it watching Eve climb the stairs, seeing a smile on her face as she looked at me. Our neighbour across the hall was out at his door once more, I think he deliberately came out when he saw David dropping Eve off now, just to catch a look at Eve dressed so sexily and so slutty.

As she reached me I hugged her tightly kissing her, my hand dropping to the hem of her dress and pulling it half way up her ass. Well I didn’t wish to disappoint our neighbour, as he would clearly see that Eve was knickerless under the dress.

Heading into the flat I closed the door behind me, my cock now twitching and growing in the confines of my trousers, finding that the thought of hearing of Eve’s adventures as David’s slut now seemed to excite me and turn me on so much.

Although it was the middle of the afternoon, it was the bedroom we headed to and not the living room as I stripped Eve of her dress, her gorgeous sexy figure framed only in her stockings and suspenders which she kept on, just kicking off her high heels, as I too quickly stripped as we climbed into bed together as eve began to tell me about her night. Both of us feeling so horny now.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ocktoplaywithMan 50 weeks ago

Derby

Enjoying this story

By *ed-devilsCouple 50 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *xxxdMan 50 weeks ago

Sexssex

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Magherafelt

So hot

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Thanks for the heads up on chpt 2

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Nowhere

submissive land

Once in bed we hugged and kissed as my fingers tweaked Eve’s hard nipples before sliding my hand down over her body until my fingers delved into the wet folds of my Fiancée’s cunt.

Her cunt was all wet and sticky with cum still, as I looked at her.

Eve smiled saying “David fucked me darling, just before bringing me home” Explaining why her cunt was still a sticky mess.

I then slid down under the covers head first so that I could lick at her cunt with my tongue as Eve began tell me everything that had happened since I left her last night.

“Oh god Alec darling I was so horny and wet as I waited for David to come pick me up. I could feel my nipples were so hard poking out through the lace material of the top of my dress. My cunt was wet just thinking what David may have in store for me tonight. I knew he was taking me out but I had no idea where to,” my listening intently as my tongue continued to lick at her creamy cunt.

“As I heard David arriving and I left the flat, our neighbour was stood outside his door, watching me, his eyes widened as he watched me leave and head down the stairs.

David as usual now greeted me outside his car on the pavement kissing me, his hands roving all over my body. I’m sure none of our neighbours are in any doubt as to the fact that there’s something happening between me and David.” Eve gave a giggle at that now.

“We drove to the next town darling, where after parking the car, David led me down a street towards a bar there,” she continued telling me as I licked at her cunt getting more & more excited as she told me about her night.

“When we entered the bar, the place was lively, lots of single males and a few couples scattered around the bar area. There was a throng at the bar waiting to be served as we took a seat. David then gave me cash and told me to go buy the drinks and whispered that I was to let happen whatever unfolded.” Evelyn gave a pause & a moan as I continued to lick away at her wet full cunt.

“I looked at him slightly puzzled but made my way to the crowded bar, trying to make myself heard over everyone else to order was difficult though.

However a group of males moved aside and invited me through so that I was leaning against the bar now. They then all crowded around me cutting of David’s view of me, I’m sure.” Evelyn’s cunt seeming to get wetter as she recounted her night with David to me.

“It was then that I felt hands touching my ass rubbing my bottom through the material of the dress.

Remembering David’s orders just to go with what was happening, I think they took my lack of resistance as a green light as I suddenly felt fingers tracing up the insides of my thighs, underneath the skirt of my dress now.” Evelyn gave off a moan as I slide my tongue deep in her cunt tasting the mixture of her juices with David’s spunk.

“I must have encouraged them by spreading my feet a bit wider, as the fingers were soon brushing over my bare wet cunt lips, as I heard one of them whisper in my ear, such a dirty little slut, No knickers eh”

“I just nodded and moaned slightly as I felt the fingers prod at the entrance to my cunt.” as eve bucked her hips against my mouth & tongue now.

“Other hands had now pushed up the front of my dress and were playing with my hard nipples, which were sticking through the lace material.

I was trying to stifle my moans so as not to alert others to what was happening to me, However the woman behind that bar kept smiling at me as I tried to give her my drinks order.” Eve said.

“The one who was fingering my cunt whispered again in my ear. Two drinks are you with someone?” he asked

“I managed to turn my head towards him and between moans said, Yes my Master is over there”

“Your Master!!, He exclaimed softly in my ear as I then felt his fingers pull out from my cunt and a space develop between our bodies. However that space was quickly filled again as I felt different hand find my bare cunt and start pushing two fingers deep in my cunt.”

My cock was rock hard in my shorts as Eve told me how she had been felt up at the Bar. Eve continued as i kept licking her too.

“I was enjoying the attention of all the hands working my body, making me so horny, so turned on, when I felt a hand grab mine and the same voice as before whisper in my ear ” Come with us slut” was all he said as he pulled me from the throng, towards the mens toilet door, followed by three of his other friends who had been pleasuring me at the bar.”

My body seemed to tingle as my cock seemed grow more as heard my Finacee telling me that she had been dragged into the men’s toilets by 4 men like a total slut, before Eve continued her recollection of events last night.

“Once inside he found an empty cubicle, where he told one of the others to pull down his trousers and sit on the toilet seat, which he did, his cock spring free now.

Looking down I could see that whilst it wasn’t the biggest I’d now seen, maybe only 6/7 inches, but it had a reasonable girth though.”

““Suck him slut” came the orders from behind as I felt a hand on my head pushing me over from the waist Until the cock bobbled in front of my mouth.

Without hesitating like the slut I’ve become, so quickly, I took the tip between my lips and began licking and sucking the head of his cock.”

Eve was so wet from recalling events of last night to me, that her cunt was dribbling her juices into my open mouth now along with couple globules of spunk.

Eve kept talking as I licked away

“I then felt my dress being pushed up over my hips, feeling the cool air waft over my bare cunt. “Spread your legs” again an order.

As I pushed my high heeled feet wider I felt the tip of a cock brush over my now soaking wet cunt before without warning and unceremoniously it was stuffed deep in my cunt.”

I could feel Eve’s body tingle & shiver slightly as she recalled this part of last night

She then continued “I tried to moan out as the cock definetaly felt bigger than the one in my mouth, as I could feel it stretching the folds of my cunt, as it was shoved in. But hands on my head were keeping my mouth pushed deep over the cock in front of me.”

“Then the cock in my cunt began to thrust in and out now seeming deeper and harder with each thrust.

The deep cock sucking I was giving the cock in my mouth was obviously having an affect on its owner as he grabbed my head holding me deep as he cum spurting his spunk in my mouth.”

“Such a good slut” I heard the voice behind me now, as this left him alone to pound my cunt deeply with his big cock. With my mouth now free, my moans became louder the harder he used and fucked me now.” she told me.

Eve then told me “I could feel my body shiver, tremble and shake realising I was close and about to cum too. And when It came I couldn’t stop it as I felt my cunt walls contract and convulse around his thick cock as I screamed out as I cum.”

Eve recalled that she screamed out so Loudly now “Ohhhh fuck yes, oh god, as I gushed juices around the cock inside me.

I think this tipped him over the edge as I felt his cock stiffen just before he pumped load after load of his spunk deep in my cunt now”

“He screamed at me” Eve told me “Yes yes take it all you dirty slut, as he held his cock deep inside me.”

“As the other rose up from his seated position and he pulled out his cock from my cunt, his cum dribbled from my leaking hole, onto the floor beneath me.”

My own cock was getting hard again just from Eve recalling her night to me & how she had been such a slut in the men’s toilets for the strangers.

Eve continued recall the events to me “They were quickly replaced by the other two men who had been watching and waiting their turn. They were both somewhere between the size of the others and didn’t last long before the one in my mouth pulled out and shot his cum over my face as the other added his cum to my already filled sticky cunt.”

Jesus Eve, was all managed say.

“They then just dressed and left, leaving me there in the toilet cubicle, when I then heard Master David’s voice. Such a wonderful slut Eve, I think you are really enjoying being such a slut now. Seems you can’t get enough cock” he said.

“David then told me to go into the Ladies toilets and clean my face and sort my make up but not to touch my cunt. and once I was done to meet me back in the bar”

“Alec I know he is right though I just can’t seem to stop myself wanting or needing more and more now”. Eve told me

As my gorgeous, sexy cum filled fiancée was telling me all this I was frantically licking her cunt with my tongue as her small delicate hand now wrapped itself around my cock and began to slowly wank me.

Eve then continued

By *eeman1Man 50 weeks ago

liverpool

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 50 weeks ago

my town

Nowhere

Hitchin

By *llsortsandanythingMan 50 weeks ago

Beverley

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Magherafelt

By *D123Man 50 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

By *ndrea54TV/TS 50 weeks ago

cambridge

By *oward777Man 50 weeks ago

Truro

Love all of it

submissive land

I returned to the bar the cum cleaned from my face, my make up touched up and my red lipstick re-applied, I walked over to where David was sat and took a sip of my drink which I had forgot I’d even bought.

The four guys were stood at the bar looking round and smiling from time to time.

David told me to finish my drink that it was time to move on.

Finishing in one large gulp I placed the glass on the table as we stood up and we headed to the door.

The cold air flowed around my breasts through the sheer lace of the top of the dress making my nipples harden more as they poked through the lace material.

We walked along the street, my arm through David’s now as my heels clicked on the pavement, until we reached another bar which looked slightly more up market than the previous one.

As we entered we both headed to the bar to order drinks and were stood next to another couple who were sat at the bar.

As I was commanded to order our drinks, David started to chat to them. I couldn’t hear what they were talking about but they would all give out a laugh and i saw the couple look at me smiling.

As the barman put our drinks down on the bar I turned towards David and the couple now. David introduce the couple to me as Debbie and Donald before saying to them “and this is slut”. I was slightly shocked to be introduced just like that but again my body seemed to be excited to be referred to so simply.

David spoke to Debbie and Donald, as seeing a booth free, asked them if they wished to join us, to which they agreed. We then walked over to the booth where I slipped in with David next to me and Debbie across the table from me and Donald across from David.

As we chatted away David began to tell them both about what had just happened in the previous bar, as i sat there in silence, my face slightly red at my sluty behaviour being relayed to these two strangers.

Debbie and Donald’s eye’s were wide as they both just looked at me as David told the story.

As David was telling the story I could feel my body responding getting excited more and more once more. My cunt was wet and sending tingle throughout my body making my nipples more pronounced through the sheet lace top. something Debbie & Donald noticed.

Both Debbie’s and Donald’s hands were underneath the table and it was obvious that they were touching each under, as my previous sexual adventures seemed to be turning them both on.

“Fuck that’s so horny, you’ve got me so hard and Debbie so wet” Donald exclaimed as he lifted his left hand up from under Debbie’s dress and was about to suck the juices covering his finger.

“Ohh let slut lick that finger for you Donald” David said matter of factually.

Donald then stretched his hand across the table as I did as David requested and sucked the finger into my mouth licking the juices with my tongue and sucking the finger deeply.

As I pulled my mouth from Donald’s finger David asked me “Did that taste good my little slut” to which I could only answer truthfully “Oh yes Sir it did”

“Well since it was your exploits that made Debbie all wet, I think its only fair that you crawl under the table and lick her pussy until she cums.” he said now.

Debbie looked almost shocked at hearing this, but also you could see the excitement & the look of lust in her face as I slid down under the table and crawled across and parted Debbie’s legs with my hands.

I then flicked my tongue out across the wet outer folds of her pussy lips before then running my tongue from top to bottom across her cunt now.

Debbie gave a soft moan as she gripped her Husbands hand tightly. I was now pushing my tongue against her wet and waiting hole circling it around gently before then pushing the tip of my tongue inside her cunt .

Debbie’s body tightened as her hips pushed forward on the seat giving me more access to her hole. I was now lapping away at her lips and clit and my tongue occasionally delving in her hole pushing as deep as I could muster.

I must be good at licking pussy Alec, as in just a short time I could feel and see Debbie’s cunt lips both contract and convulse before she cum, her juices spilling out into my mouth and down my chin.

She was biting her lip trying to stifle her moans, so that no one could tell what was happening as her husband leaned over and kissed her, helping stifle any moans now as her hips bucked against my mouth.

I was about to climb back up onto my seat when David stopped me.

“Ohh not yet slut, I think you have Donald harder then before so I think you should take care of him also”

“Yes Sir” I just said from under the table as I now crawled over between Donald’s stretched out legs and began to undo his trousers with his help.

God he was very hard and fairly big too as like the good little slut I am for David, I took Donald’s cock in my mouth and began licking, sucking and slurping away on his wonderful cock which filled my mouth now.

It was Debbie’s turn to kiss her husband now, to stifle any moans from him. I knew I was a good cock sucker and soon had Donald on the edge, as his cock pulsed, his body tightened, before he cum, shooting string after string of hot spunk into my mouth.

I cleaned his cock thoroughly before tucking it back in his trousers as I then climbed back up from under the table into my seat.

“your one lucky man David to own such a gorgeous slut like Eve” Donald said smiling and all laughing now, as we chatted more, now all sexual chat as we finished our drinks.

David looked at me smiled then saying “Well Im afraid we have to go now, we have somewhere else we need to go”

We all got up from the table and hugged and kissed each other and Debbie took me by surprise with the length and intensity of her goodbye kiss.

Debbie then spoke to David “we are in here most weekends, please do come and visit again with this gorgeous creature”

David laughed “We might just take you up on that offer” as he took my hand and led me out of the bar once more.

This time we headed back to the car as I asked David where we were going now.

“It’s not your place to question slut. you will find out when we get there.” he said sternly, as we drove away from the car park through town.

After 10 minutes we pulled into the car park of what looked like a night club as then David walked me to the door and paid the entrance fee requested.

As we walked into to a big hall I could see it was a nightclub which was fairly packed and busy, with a DJ playing music and a stage set up with equipment of presumed would be a live band.

I hadn’t been dancing since the ball so was looking forward to spending this time with David, my Master.

Nowhere

Hitchin

By *olarMan 50 weeks ago

woking

So good

By *eeman1Man 50 weeks ago

liverpool

I don’t know how it manages to keep getting better

By *uckyfuzz1Couple 49 weeks ago

Wakefield

By *onnoisseur100Man 49 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 49 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Great

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS 49 weeks ago

submissive land

David found a free table and we sat down initially just people watching.

I noticed that the single males all seemed to be Black and there were some single women mostly white and a few white couples also.

My mind was still buzzing, and my body was tingling all over, from what happened in the bars we went to previously.

Master David suggested I should go dance for him, telling me I was to dance with anyone who asked me. With the excitement and buzz I was feeling, I was more than happy to comply with this order, so I headed onto the dance floor.

I was dancing away trying to be seductive towards Master David when a man approached me and leaning in asked me to dance with him. As ordered I said yes as he then took hold of my waist in his hands and began dancing with me. His hands roamed around my hips as we danced together until the music ended and I thanked him for the dance and began dancing on my own again looking over towards Master David as I did so.

Again I danced as seductively and sexily as I could turning my back to Master and bending over as I wiggled my bare ass towards him.

Once the music stooped this time I returned to the table where Master David was sat.

“I think you need a drink slut, after that sexy dance, go to the bar and get us both one. You know what I drink.” he ordered me giving me money from his wallet to buy the drinks.

I therefore made my way over to the bar and found an empty bar stool which I climbed up and sat on as I waited to be served.

I had ordered the drinks and as the barman laid them down and gave me the bill, a voice next to me said “Let me get that” as he gestured to the barman, who just smiled and walked away

I turned round to see this tall very handsome black man standing behind me “Ohh thank you ” I said smiling back at him

“Well I hate to see such a sexy gorgeous girl dance all alone, may I have this dance” he asked.

“Yes I’d be happy to accept, can I just take these drinks back to Master first” I said to him.

“ohh Master!” he exclaimed in a surprised tone now.

“Yes He just over there” I told him as I looked over towards Master David and waved to him.

“And he’s your France too I see” as he was looking at the ring on my finger.

I giggled now “Ohh No, I’m engaged to my boyfriend, Master David owns me, which my France knows all about” I told him, now sounding so natural to me

“Lets take these drinks over to the table then we can dance” I said feeling more self confident than I think I’d ever felt in my life before now.

We walked over to the table together and as I laid the drinks down I spoke to Master David “Master David this is..... Oh god I don’t know your name” I said, slightly embarrassed at that.

Both he and Master laughed before he put his hand out to shake Master David’s hand “Hi I’m Calvin, I own the club ” he said. Now it was my my turn to show surprise in my face “This gorgeous creature, who’s name I don’t know either, tells me you Own her”

Master David replied “yes Eve is such a delectable little slut, which I am thankful for having the pleasure of owning” he said to Calvin.

“And with her Fiancé’s knowledge I hear too” Calvin then said.

“Yes he loves her so much but knows he can’t give her the dominance that she so needs” he said before adding “But we also trying to train him to be more the dominant type than he currently is”

“Sounds amazing, well I hope you don’t mind me dancing with your slut if she wishes” Calvin asked Master now.

“Definitely not I’d be offended if she declined any offer’s” Master David said with a wicked smile, I could see. Calvin then offered me his hand as he then led me out onto the dance floor.

He was just such an amazing dancer and sexy too as he would circle me and grind up behind me his hands on my hips holding me tight to him. As he did I could feel the hardness of his cock rub through his trousers, against my bare ass under my tight dress. God he felt huge.

The next song was a slow record as he held me tight to him still from behind but now his hands were running over my breasts through the lace fabric of the top of my dress. My nipples were so hard and sticking through the holes in the lace top now, as he ground his big bulge against my ass more and more.

As the music stopped he kissed me gently as he led me back to Master.

As I sat down Calvin leaned in and spoke into Master David’s ear although I could not hear what was being said, just Master David’s head nodding as Calvin spoke to him.

Calvin stood up now “Well if you both follow me” as Master David took my hand as we walked behind Calvin around the side of the bar towards a door marked Private.

Calvin stopped to speak to another man at the bar who nodded and then headed off.

Calvin unlocked the door and invited us into what appeared to be an office, which had a large oak desk and a couch over against one wall opposite from the desk.

Calvin poured drinks from a cabinet in the office and handed one to David and me “Same as order at the bar I presumed, hope that okay”

David spoke for us both “Yes that’s perfect thank you Calvin”

As we all sipped our drinks Calvin chatted away only to David, speaking about me, asking such things as, was I being a good slut for him, how did he find such a gorgeous sexy girl to own, what’s the biggest cock she’s fucked.

David smiled at me as he told Calvin “yes she is the most wonderful submissive slut I’ve ever come across” and then told him how he’d met me at the ball.

“Biggest cock , maybe 8 or 9” David told him.

Calvin gave a wicked smile saying “well that’s about to change”

He was sat perched on the edge of his desk when he pulled me to him and kissed me. His hands roamed all over my ass through my dress before they then began to slide the hem of my dress up over my ass now.

Just then there was a knock on the door, and Calvin broke our kiss to tell whoever was knocking to come in.

The door opened and in walked two other tall black men, who smiling said to Calvin “I hear we been invited to a party”

By *ed-devilsCouple 49 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *olarMan 49 weeks ago

woking

Eve is going to be walking funny me thinks

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 49 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *rmbtsTV/TS 49 weeks ago

stockport

Loving the read

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Fuck yes!!!

By *oward777Man 49 weeks ago

Truro

Looking forward to hearing the story of her getting fuck by some big black cocks 10 inch long

By *eeman1Man 49 weeks ago

liverpool

By *amantha_kelTV/TS 49 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Wawwoo

Wakefield

By *j and c 2Couple 49 weeks ago

mullingar

submissive land

Calvin, looking over my shoulder, as his hands were still pushing the skirt of my dress up over my hips showing off my bare ass to the two others told them “yes David here has been kind enough to agree to us play with this delectable little slut he owns, so I thought you’d love to join in”

“Really! oh fuck yes definitely, what a gorgeous ass I must say” I heard one of them say.

Calvin then manoeuvred me as he slid out from the desk “lay down over the desk slut” he then ordered me now, which I immediately complied to as he helped me up onto the desk until I was laid over the desk, my head just on the edge at one side with my legs dangling from the other side.

The two men then took up positions so that one was standing at my head whilst the other was stood between my legs now.

My eyes watched as the one stood at my head began to undo his trousers and push them down around his ankles. As he wasn’t wearing underwear I felt my eyes open wide as his dark ebony cock sprung up into my view.

God he looked big I thought, now knowing why Calvin had said that the biggest cock I’d fucked was about to change.

As he took his cock in his hand and began to flick it back and forth over my red painted lips, I suddenly felt fingers rub and then push inside my already wet used cunt, making me give out a moan of pleasure.

My moans were soon stifled as my mouth opened the tip of a cock was pushed between my lips. God it felt so big and I struggled take the mushroomed head of his cock fully in my mouth. I concentrated on opening my mouth as wide as I could feeling the head now slide slowly inch by inch into my salivating mouth.

The fingers in my cunt were now pi stoning in and out, making squelching noises, as well as circling now and again as he seemed to be somehow trying to stretch my cunt hole wider.

My mind was focusing on the cock pushing in my mouth as I felt myself gag a bit as he pushed deeper still. In this state of mind I never heard or recognised that the man between my legs had dropped his trousers now too, until i felt the head of his cock push against the lips of my cunt.

I couldn’t moan or scream out due to the cock filling my mouth as i realised that this definitely was going to be the biggest cock I’d had in my cunt as I felt my cunt lips gripping at the his cock as he pushed his hips until more and more of his cock gradually entered my luckily soaking wet hole.

The cock in my mouth was now pulled out allow me a gasp to take in more air as saliva strung from my mouth to the tip of the cock.

The cock in my cunt now began to slide in and out as I slowly became adjusted to the thickness of the the cock

I then heard Calvin’s voice “Well that’s ten inches of cock she going to be taking in her cunt” as I assumed he was talking to Master David rather than me.

The cock by my head was once more stuffed back fully in my mouth feeling it pushed deep against the back at the opening to my throat it seemed.

Fuck I was now being spit roasted by these two big black cocks and my mind was now just flooded with pleasure but also with the thought of making Master David proud of me, proud of how his slut is taking their cocks.

The cock was causing my mouth to stretch open so wide as it filled and now fucked back and forth, just how you would fuck a cunt. In and out it pistoned the tip bashing against the back of my throat with each deep thrust. My mouth was now full of saliva which dripped from the corners of my mouth each time he pulled the tip of his cock resting just between my soft red lips.

The other man now had my legs up over his shoulders as he plowed his cock deep and hard in my sodden cunt.

I was like a rag doll between them as they each used me for their pleasure, although the pleasure I was feeling right then was just so so wonderful. So intense, my whole body tingling, shivering and quivering with each thrust of each cock now.

“Ohh fuck yes Im going to cum bitch” I heard the man above my head say as he gave one last hard deep thrust, burying his cock completely in my cunt as I then heard him grunt and moan as his cock pulsed and jerked as he spewed ropes of cum deep in my mouth.

The big cock stretching my cunt wide was pounding in and out as deep and as hard as it could and since as my mouth was now free of cock, I was able to moan loudly and began to beg him to fuck me even harder.

The sound of his balls slapping against my skin as he did echoed around the room.

My eyes were shut as I was enjoying the pure pleasure of being fucked and used as the slut I definitely now was.

However as I slowly opened them, I gave a gasp as I now saw Calvin stood at my head waving a cock in my face which seemed even bigger than the other two if that was possible.

mullingar

Nowhere

By *uvs2snogMan 49 weeks ago

crawley

liverpool

Hitchin

submissive land

“Open as wide as you can slut, lets see if you can take all 11 inches” he said smiling down at me.

Despite opening my mouth as wide as I thought possibly could I was struggling to even get the large mushroomed head of his cock past my lips. However as I was being pushed and pulled back and forth across the desk with the fucking I was taking,,it seemed that my mouth was pushed onto his cock that little bit more with every hard furious thrust of the cock in my cunt.

Suddenly with what almost sounded like a popping sound my lips were now wrapped around the base of the head of Calvin’s cock as the head was now being smothered by the saliva inside my mouth .

Calvin began to very slowly work his cock to and fro between my lips occasionally pushing that little bit deeper.

“Such a good slut you have” He said to David.

I could see David smile, out of the corner of my eyes, as he replied

“She is the best little slut Ive ever encountered and Im so proud of how she has now embraced what she is. You should all feel privileged to be enjoying her tonight”

Hearing David say that about me, just made me feel, so sexy and so proud to be owned by him.

His words seemed to excite me and sent such sexual electric shocks through my body especially to my clit and cunt which had my body react and begin to convulse and contract as my orgasm built quickly until I could hold it back no longer and squirted juices which dribbled around and out down the length of the cock fucking me.

I think this had an effect on him too as he too soon grunted as he came, his cock spitting out load after load of hot spunk deep in my saturated cunt.

As he pulled out I could still feel my cunt spasm but I knew I needed more, I wanted more cock.

As my orgasm subsided i realised that Calvin had held his cock still in my mouth as I had clamped my lips so tightly around him as id cum.

He then slowly removed the length of his cock from my mouth and lips before walking around the desk until he stood between my legs now.

“I get the feeling you love big cocks Eve” Calvin then said as he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down and all around my now sodden cum stained cunt lips.

I could only manage a moaned reply “I..I.. think Im about to find out if that true or not” which had Calvin and the others laughing.

Calvin then started pushing the tip against my cunt hole and despite having just been fucked by a bigger cock than I’d ever had to date, it still felt like he was going to split me in two as my lips stretched around the head as it slowly penetrated my cunt.

“Ohhhh God Ohhh jesus” I screamed out as he went a bit deeper, my cunt lips now felt stretched tight around the girth of the cock entering my hole.

“You want me to stop slut?” Calvin asked me.

“NOO, Oh God No, I need fucked I want you big cock in me” I just screamed out thinking to myself what a cock hungry whore I must sound.

Calvin didn’t need to ask again as he just pushed his hips forward as his cock delved deeper in my wanton needy cunt now.

He gave a hard thrust as his cock pushed deep inside me before he stopped holding it there as my cunt convulsed and contracted around his cock as I cum again even harder and more intense as the first time as my head shook from side to side on the edge of the desk .

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddd” I really screamed out with what seemed a complete mixture of both pleasure and pain.

Then from nowhere I heard myself scream out again “Fuck me Ohh god please just fuck me and use me”

One of the others laughed as the other stood with a stunned look on his face. as the laughing stopped he just said “Fuck they usually begging Calvin to stop, not to fuck and use them.” then speaking to Master David said “You definitely do have one special little slut here”

I think Calvin was a little bit stunned too and as they said as not used to such a reaction maybe his ego was dented slightly as there was a pause before he then began fucking me.

He didn’t hold back and he fucked me with all his might it seemed.

I have never ever felt this filled sexually as he just rammed me deep with his cock the tip hitting places no one had ever hit before.

I was a complete wreck now just moaning and screaming loudly as I was having multiple orgasms almost with every deep hard thrust of his cock.

He had such stamina and ponded me for what seemed ages before he screamed out now.

“Fuckkk yesssssss, take it all slut yesssssssssss” as he now cum filling my cunt with what seemed to be like gallons of hot spunk (but I knew that spunk more measured in teaspoons than gallons).

As he pulled out I lay there over the desk in a complete state of euphoria, happy sated, well just truly and completely fucked really.

The other two Black men now left the room shaking David’s hand and thanking him for allowing them the complete pleasure of using his owned slut.

Once they had left as I lay there, I could hear Calvin talking to Master David “thank you David they are right, Eve is just such an beautiful, incredible horny amazing slut. And when she amazed me earlier, they were correct in what they said. Other women have gotten so blaze about taking my 11” cock, but when it comes to it fir real, almost all of them become scared and beg me to stop or to pull out it hurts too much” he was saying.

“But not Eve, fuck when she begged me to just fuck her and use her I was shocked really as it not what I used to hearing. I do hope you will bring her back regularly please, I have many more friends who have cocks similar to the three of us who have also never had the real pleasure of fucking a girl like I just so enjoyed with Eve” he was saying turning to smile at me now.

I had managed to recover more and had now slid to the edge of the table and managed to place my high heels on the floor.

David was one smiling now “Oh I think Eve would like that, wouldn’t you my little slut?” he now asked me.

I smiled back “Ohh yes please Master, I’d love to come back and be a pleasure for all of Calvin’s friends too”

Calvin came over to me. pulled me into his arms and kissed me, such a wonderful sensual, hot kiss.

When he broke the kiss he then told us “well you wil both always be afforded VIP status at the club whenever you wish come back, He told us.

Master David thanked him as Calvin then spoke directly to me “I will leave you to clean up and sort yourself, there’s a bathroom through that door”, which he pointed out.

“When you ready I hope you will both join me at the bar as guests for drinks” Calvin then said as he opened the door and headed back out into the club.

I had so much cum dripping from my cunt, down my thighs or onto the floor which I felt compelled to clean up, so was walking towards the bathroom when David’s voice stopped me “Where are you going slut?” he barked at me.

“I as going for tissues to clean the spunk from the floor, Master” I replied

“Ohh but you have a perfectly good tongue for cleaning that up Eve, go on” he said stunning me slightly but I complied as I knelt down by the desk and started licking at the drops of cum that were on the wooden flooring”

“Good Girl” Master David then praised me, making me feel proud once more to be his submissive slut

Once Id licked the spunk from the floor Master David took my hand helping me back to my feet and then led me back into the nightclub without cleaning myself up, feeling so sluty once again as I sat on the bar stool next to Calvin knowing his spunk was leaking from my cunt still.

By *D123Man 49 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Such a brilliant story!

liverpool

Wakefield

Hitchin

mullingar

Nowhere

Truro

Iove all of the stories would love my wife to be a owned slut

submissive land

As Eve told me of her foray last night into enjoying big black cocks I couldn’t stop licking away at her cunt until she cum tasting both her juices and David’s cum, from him fucking her right before bringing her home, flood my mouth.

Over the next six months Eve would spend time with David every weekend and occasionally during the week also.

They regularly attended the sex club and when Eve met Gina, they hit it off immediately and became great friends, not just at the club but also outside of the club.

Eve was initially, not going to have any bridesmaids, as felt didn’t have any relative or friend she was close enough to, however her and Gina had become such wonderful friends that she asked if I thought it would be okay for her to ask Gina to be her bridesmaid.

I heartedly agreed and definitely was so happy that she had found such a close friend in Gina.

I had also got to know Gina well from when I went along to the club as I would always assist Donna in her punishment of Gina, which was part of my training to become more dominant. So everything seemed perfect.

Eve and Gina would often go on shopping trips together, buying lingerie and outfits that seemed to get sexier and more outrageous each time they went. I dreaded to think what they would be wearing underneath their Wedding & bridesmaid’s dresses. If other’s knew I thought giggling to myself.

David also took Eve along to Calvin’s nightclub at least once a month where she has been more than happy fucking all of Calvin’s friends.

Most have cocks around 9 to 11 inches, like Calvin, but she has been fucked by a couple of enormous cocks now too, who have said they couldn’t find anyone who gave them the pleasure that Eve does.

I’ve also been invited along to the nightclub sometimes and it def is such an awesome sight watching my fiancée fuck such huge cocks.

We then started to get closer to our wedding day and more time was taken up with the wedding plans.

However Eve had already picked out her dress. She had gone dress shopping with both my Mum and Gina, and also picked out Gina’s Bridesmaid dress.

I don’t know if it was the excitement of the wedding but as it got closer and closer Eve seemed to get hornier and hornier

It was around this time that Eve asked if we could talk.

I was slightly concerned as she had never looked so serious and wondered what could be wrong.

“Alec I love you with all my heart, and you know that with my Parents dead I don’t have anyone to give me away at the wedding ceremony” She said her head slightly bowed a hint of sadness visible on her face now.

I lifted her chin with my fingers and kissed her on the lips before replied “Yes I know how sad that must make you Eve, your Dad would have loved to have giving you away and he would be so proud to do so”

Eve gave a small smile now “Yes he would have” before she paused took a deep breathe.... “Alec would you mind if I asked David to give me away on the day” as she now looked up into my face worried it seemed by her request and my reaction.

“Ohh god Eve” I said “No that would be wonderful and as he owns you I think it definitely be soo apt. I think its a great Idea” I told her much to her relief as her face brightened up as she gave a beaming smile now.

“Ohh thank you darling, I was so worried what you’d think of David being involved in our big day” she said kissing me now.

“Ohh Eve, David is a huge part of our life now and Honestly I really couldn’t think of someone other than David giving you away on your wedding day” I told her.

Eve then looked serious again “What will your parents think though Alec?”

Wakefield

Hitchin

liverpool

submissive land

We were nervous as the week progressed as we were going to visit my parents on the Wednesday night and intended to tell them then about David giving Eve away at the wedding then.

When we had phoned David he was ecstatic and said he would be so honoured and proud to give Eve away on the day and he too saw the irony in it as it was really me who had given Eve to him.

As we drove to my parents we agreed that we would get my mum on my own first and tell her as felt she was more likely to be sympathetic to it more than my Dad

My mum always seemed to be fairly relaxed and at ease the few times she had met David in the past 6 or so months.

Our opportunity arose when mum went to the kitchen to make teas & coffees for us all, and me and Eve followed her through to help.

Nervously we started to tell my mum that we had asked David to give Eve away on the day as he was a very good friend to us both and whilst we had thought of Dad giving her away it seemed best if it was someone out with our family and as Eve didn’t have anyone suitable on her side.

My mum surprised us both just giving a big smile and hugging us both before saying “I think that’s a wonderful idea. You seem to have a special relationship with David and he always seems such a wonderful person whenever Ive met him”

I could see Eve give a big inward sigh of relief at how mum had taken the news so well.

Mum then said to me “Alec why don’t you go tell your Dad, I know he will be happy with that too. Eve you can stay and help me with the teas & coffee”

I then headed through to the living room and began to tell dad what we had decided. As Mum had said he was happy and thought that this was an Ideal solution to Eve not having any relative from her side who could give her away as although he would have been proud to have been the one giving her away, it would have seemed strange giving her away to his own son.

Mum and Eve brought the cups through and we chatted away about the wedding, about anything that still needed to be done and that we would need to be getting the invitations out soon.

We scribbled down a quick list of relatives and friends we wished to invite.

Eve didn’t have many on her side, a few Aunts and their sons and also a Gran just.

Therefore we included Donna and Gary as guests and Eve mentioned Calvin in a soft kind of hushed voice.

“Ohh yes Calvin and partner definitely” I said in a more natural tone making it seem he was a natural guest to invite for us both.

Eve wished to invite some of her work colleagues also.

I had a Uncle and Aunt and a few Cousin’s all on my Dads side.

We had made a start and agreed do over the list again next week and see what space we had with numbers after that.

We then hugged and kissed my Mum & Dad and as we were leaving saw my mum whispering to Eve who just nodded and smiled.

Once in the car and began the drive back home I asked Eve if Mum had been okay with her in kitchen after I left them and also what she had said to her when we were leaving..

Eve smiled looking at me “Ohh Im not sure if I should tell you” and giggled.

“Ohh come on you have to now” I said.

“Okay well, your mum told me in the kitchen that she knows that there something going on with us and David” she started.

“Ohh god, oh shit, she does?” I exclaimed.

Eve then continued “yes but its okay, I told her everything”

“Fuck about David owning you?” I said in surprise now.

“Yes Remember that night we were out at the restaurant with your Mum & Dad when David phoned saying he needed me to go with him to a party in half an hour and apologising for the short notice?” Eve asked

“yes I made up story about a work thing to your Mum & Dad” I replied.

“well I had gone to toilet to remove my dress as it was too long for how I dress in David’s company. I ended up just in my stockings suspenders and high heels under my coat instead” she recalled.

I laughed “yes I remember that too as you handed me your dress to take home”

“And your Mum came out into the foyer and met David for the first time” she smiled as said this.

“Oh god yes I remember now as I hid your dress behind my back” my mind now recalling everything.

Eve gave a big smile now “Well she knew then she told me tonight”

“Oh fuck she did?” I replied a bit shocked by this now.

“Yes your mum could tell it wasn’t a works thing and realised the dynamics just by looking at us all” Eve told me. Then added

“Im sure you never knew, but your Mum and Dad had similar thoughts when they were younger. They had discussed about your Mum being owned by someone else as, like you, your dad is not the dominant type she told me. But she fell pregnant with you when she was just 20 and they forgot about the idea. ” Eve told me now as my mind was in a state of shock at such a revelation about my parents.

“She told me they had tried swinging after that, however she wished she had gone for it back then and become owned too.”

She asked me how it felt to be owned as she could see that I definitely had been looking so happy and radiant recently and that she could see how much we were in love and how attentive you were to me” Eve continued telling me.

“Oh god Alec I even joked to your Mum that well its never too late, that she’s still a gorgeous, sexy woman” Eve said giggling.

“You didn’t!” I exclaimed as Eve just nodded.

Eve bit her bottom lip now “I did. and that’s what she said to me as we were leaving”

“What?” I looked quizzical and still shocked slightly.

“She said that maybe she could go to this club with me and David whilst you and your Dad stay at home” she said smiling.

I was lucky not to crash the car as I looked at Eve opened mouthed now, taking in the fact that my parents had been swingers and that my mum held thoughts of being an owned slut just like her future daughter in law..

Wakefield

Wow…massive development

By *D123Man 49 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Brilliant twist!

By *ristolman1234Man 49 weeks ago

Bristol

Great stuff

mullingar

Hitchin

Excellent

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 49 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

more please

Truro

Fantastic, read lovely story love twist to story, wish my wife was owned to be a slut

submissive land

It got closer and closer to the wedding and Eve just got hornier and hornier,she needed sex every day sometimes more than once.

Four weeks before the wedding we had our stag and hen weekends. Eve went to London for a long weekend, Thursday to Sunday, with Donna, Gina and my Mum.

I only had a night out on the town with Kev, my best man who knew nothing of our new lifestyle, my dad and David joined us also.

It was during the night at a time Kev and my Dad were at the bar buying shots and more drinks that I was alone with David, when he said to me “Eve told me about your Mum’s fantasy and that she had indulged in swinging before Alec”

I looked at him not sure how to reply to that but just said “yes it was kind of a shock to me”

“Well she is still such a beautiful sexy woman Alec” he then said.

I felt so strange listening to someone talking about my mum in such a sexual way, but she had kept herself in very good shape I had to admit.

David then told me “Well Donna is in control of them ALL this weekend and by all accounts they ALL having a ball dressing so sexily when going out to bars and I believe Donna was taking them to a club, where she knows the owners, tonight”

I sat open eyed, I knew just what submissive sluts Eve & Gina were. But my Mum!.

I think David could read the confusion in my mind as just before Kev and Dad returned told me “Don’t worry Alec, you know Donna wouldn't let any harm come to any of the three of them, and Im sure your Mum will be loving this opportunity to just lose all control of herself to Donna”

I didn’t have time to reply before Kev and my Dad sat down with a tray of drinks and after downing a few shots quickly and then a vodka, I had forgotten the conversation as, we then heading on to another bar.

mullingar

By *olarMan 49 weeks ago

woking

Just too good isn’t it

By *un guy 2020Man 49 weeks ago

near you

Hot

By *onnoisseur100Man 49 weeks ago

Woking-ish

liverpool

This just keeps on getting hotter

Hitchin

Nowhere

submissive land

The last three weeks before the wedding were hectic although Eve always made the time for David whenever he requested and he was considerate, restricting meeting Eve just to one night over this period.

Eve never told me what went on over her hen weekend in London, always laughing it off saying “Ohh all agreed that what happens on the Hen weekend stays with the hen party”

I knew Donna was so dominant and that both Eve and Gina were confirmed sluts, but my Mum!

However it seemed the days passed so quickly and was now the day before the wedding. I was going to my parents to stay overnight, as they say it unlucky for the groom and bride to see each other the day of the wedding until re-united at the alter.

However Eve wouldn’t be on her own, as David was going to spend the night with her and he would take her to her hair and make up appointments in the morning.

Considering everything that had happened since that night at the ball with David and Eve and this lifestyle we now lived, I struggled to get to sleep that night. Partly as I knew my gorgeous bride to be would most probably being fucked silly by David that night but mainly due to excitement. I Really so loved Eve and I definitely was so exited to be marrying her no matter what life we led together, as together was the main thing.

However I must have fallen asleep as I was woken up with the sun shining through the bedroom window, as my mum opened the curtains and laying the cup of tea she made me on the bedside table.

“time to wake up sleepyhead You have a special day ahead of you today. Im making some breakfast for you” my mum said her voice very cheerful.

Looking at the clock I saw it was already 10am and with the wedding at 1pm, it would soon be time to shower and start getting dressed for my wedding day.

I drank my tea and headed downstairs and enjoyed the breakfast mum had made for me nothing too heavy just sausage, bacon and eggs.

Whilst I was eating breakfast with my dad, my mum went and showered, before I then headed back upstairs and laid out my kilt outfit ready for after I’d showered. I own my own kilt, as does my Dad, so would be getting married in the Family Tartan

As mum was out of the shower now, I could hear her busying away in her own bedroom, I went into have my shower now. Taking my time and enjoying the heat from the water cascading all over my body.

I was having thoughts of my gorgeous Eve, wondering about the dress she’d be wearing but knowing that whatever, she was wearing, she would look incredibly beautiful. I also knew however, that underneath she would be dressed so sexily and not wearing a bra or knickers under her wedding dress. She was just the most gorgeous girl and with a perfect sexy body too. I knew how lucky I was to have met and fallen in love with Eve.

I heard footsteps on the stairs realising that it was my best man Kev, and I heard him stop and say “Oh WOW you look amazing” to my mum who had come out of her bedroom meeting Kev on the stairs.

“Aww thank you Kev, but know you just saying that” my mum replied giggling then telling him “Alec’s in that room”

I heard Kev say “No I definitely mean it, you look gorgeous” just before he opened the door to my room.

“Hey Alec, you about ready, I just passed your mum and have to say she looks stunning” he said.

“can you just help me with this kilt belt and then Im all ready” as I asked for his help.

Both now fully dressed in full kilt regalia we headed downstairs where my mum and dad were waiting in the kitchen.

My mum hugged me tightly “God you look so smart in your kilt Alec, you and Eve are definitely a stunning couple” she said looking like she was trying hold back the tears

“You two should head to the church now, me and your dad will be their shortly too” my mum told me.

As we waited in the church as it began to fill up, I could see relatives and friends arriving. However my eyes lit up as Donna and Gina arrived, as they looked incredible both dressed so classy but definitely both had that hint of sexy as well.

Mum and Dad arrived now and sat in the pew at front, mum squeezing my hand and whispering “I love you son” as she sat down.

A few minutes later the organ began playing as everyone stood up. As the door opened I saw this pure vision of beauty walk in arm in arm with David who, whilst an Eastern European, so suited wearing a kilt.

He walked Eve down the aisle towards me and I could only stare as she just looked so amazing. The dress was stunning, but it was her face and smile that so lit up the place.

They reached where I stood with Kev, as David kissed Eve’s cheek before giving me her hand. Eve leaned in and whispered to me “darling David fucked me just before we left, I have his cum dribbling down my thigh right now” and gave me a huge smile.

Knowing that my bride was stood at the alter with me as we were about to be married, with another mans spunk dribbling from her cunt was just so incredibly horny and as a true Scotsman, I could feel my uncovered cock twitch under my kilt.

We walked forwards slightly until we stood in front of the alter ready to vow to love each other and join together as a couple for ever more.

Apart from the few in the know present, no one else knew that this involved living a lifestyle where my new wife would still be an owned slut for another.

Then eventually heard those words

“I now pronounce you Husband & Wife. You may kiss the bride”

I kissed Eve with all my love, as she responded so also.

After photos it was then on to the reception.

liverpool

I can’t believe how horny this is and keeps giving.

By *inkyK47Woman 49 weeks ago

Barnsley

Nowhere

By *D123Man 48 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent!

By *oward777Man 48 weeks ago

Truro

[Removed by poster at 02/07/23 00:19:15]

Truro

Fantastic story, wish my wife was owned. Would love to see her being used.

By *un22Woman 48 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ocktoplaywithMan 48 weeks ago

Derby

Is it just me or does anyone else want to know what happened to mum on the hen weekend.

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

"Is it just me or does anyone else want to know what happened to mum on the hen weekend. "

It’s definitely not just you…I’m sure we will….

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS 48 weeks ago

submissive land

Unknown to anyone else me and Eve had made a pact that David would be the first to fuck her once married and so later at night after the reception we headed to the marriage suite and sneaked David in without anyone seeing, we hoped.

I stood holding Eve’s hand as I looked at her sparkling eyes and then turned to David. I held out Eve’s hand towards David as I said to him.

“David I’m handing Eve back to you, no longer as my fiancée, but as my wife. You own her and will do for as long as you both wish. It feels right therefore that you should be the first to fuck Eve’s married cunt. We both agreed on this”

David looked surprised but so happy as he thanked me before replying

“Are you both sure?. I am extremely honoured that you have chosen to give me this honour. This past year being part of both your lives and owning this gorgeous sexy girl has been incredible. I could never have believed it possible.”

Both me and Eve smiled now and I kissed her before we both replied in unison

“Yes Master David we have never been surer than anything in our lives. Your ownership has made our relationship complete and has only made it stronger if that was possible. And now we are married that doesn’t change our need for you to continue to own Eve, my gorgeous sexy wife”

David was definitely taken aback and a reason why our lives had been so wonderful with his owning Eve, was how humble he was, never taking the fact that we had consented to his ownership of Eve for granted.

“Well you both gave your vows to each other today and as part of our continuing relationship and my ownership of Eve, I vow, as I had said at the outset, that I will cherish ownership of Eve and will always keep her safe. However I will continue to push both her sexual and pain boundaries” he now said as he took Eve’s hand as he led her towards our four poster bed.

As they lay on the bed David turned to me “Alec please join us, I’d wish you to kiss your bride and hold her hand as I consummate taking ownership of my newly married slut now”

I moved to the bed and held Eve’s hand and kissed her as firstly David pushed up the folds of her wedding dress until her bare cunt showed above her white stocking tops.

He then began to pleasure her with his fingers and tongue, until Eve was soaking wet and almost begging to be fucked now.

David then took off his kilt outfit and now naked climbed back onto the bed kneeling between My wife’s spread legs.

He looked down at Eve asking her “ What are you Eve?”

Eve looked into my eyes now as she replied “Im now your married owned submissive slut Master David”

Hearing my new bride say those words sent a tingle through my body as I held my bride as David slid his cock deep inside her now married cunt and fucked her, owned her.

Eve was moaning loudly and screaming with pleasure as she squirmed about on the bed. I was thinking just then, that in the morning people would be talking about the noise that the newly-weds were making last night, unaware that it wasn’t the groom who was eliciting such sounds from his bride.

Eve didn’t take long until she cum, her juices squirting all around David’s cock which was stuffed deep inside her still.

I don’t know if it was the circumstances of fucking Eve for the first time as a married woman or fact she was still wearing her wedding dress, but David didn’t seem to have the same control he was usually able to exert over Eve and he too was soon moaning and grunting as he cum, filling Eve’s married cunt with his spunk.

He then left, leaving me and Eve alone to enjoy our first night together as a married couple. We made love, not the hard needy fucking of David and his slut before, but of a loving couple consummating their marriage to each other.

When we woke up in the morning we were both still horny and we fucked again this time more urgent and frantic than the gently love making of before.

We showered together and dressed, Eve wearing a tight tartan skirt about mid thigh length and as usual stockings suspenders and her high heels. She looked sexy and stunning. We then headed down to the restaurant for breakfast, where everyone clapped and whistled as we walked in, making us both blush slightly. If only they knew the moans & screams of pleasure coming from Eve last night were not of my doing, I was thinking, smiling to myself.

Dad was sat by himself, so we joined him. “Where’s mum?” I asked

“Oh she will be down shortly I’m sure” was his reply as I saw Eve give a slight smile at his words as I looked at her puzzled slightly.

A few minutes later mum walked in together with Donna & Gary and Gina before making her way over to sit with us now.

Mum hugged Eve “Good morning my lovely Daughter in Law. That sounds wonderful to say” before she then turned and kissed Dad saying good morning to him too.

Eve could see I looked a bit puzzled so she leant in and whispered in my ear “Ive heard that Donna owns two sluts now” then giggled.

I looked at her still with a puzzled look on my face, before suddenly it registered in my mind what she was meaning. I looked at her open mouthed, before looking at my mum now, who was going around the tables speaking to everyone.

I noticed that she was wearing a leather skirt with what I presumed were stockings underneath and high heels similar in height to Eve’s. However she definitely looked radiant, stunning and so happy.

Had my Mum become Donna’s slut now too?

By *onnoisseur100Man 48 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *ndrea54TV/TS 48 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ed-devilsCouple 48 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *igerman23Man 48 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *igerman23Man 48 weeks ago

hayes

Love to his mum being used by dave

By *D123Man 48 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Twist!

By *uckyfuzz1Couple 48 weeks ago

Wakefield

Truro

Nice to know that he’s going to own two sluts bet he well have great fun taking both of them

By *onmacMan 48 weeks ago

glasgow

Fine tale. Looking forward to more

By *enuinebiMan 48 weeks ago

Wellingborough

Very horny reading

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 48 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *eeman1Man 48 weeks ago

liverpool

By *ton_maleMan 48 weeks ago

Shoreham

This is great!

submissive land

After the wedding we settled into married life, I loved Eve so much and we were both so contented with the lifestyle we were leading. As well as owning Eve, David was a friend to us both. He was able to allow Eve to explore and experience that sluty, submissive side she most definitely had, so much more than I ever could have myself.

We had also forged a circle of friends around the lifestyle, such as Gary, Donna and Gina, who was now Evelyn’s best friend they were inseparable at times, but I was happy she had Gina as such a friend now.

It was still a bit strange getting together with my parents as now both Eve and my Mum would be dressed much more sexily than before, but as it became the norm, that strangeness soon passed and I realised just like me and Eve had found someone special, in David, to be part of our relationship, my parents, who it seemed had always repressed this sexual side, now had found Donna who helped them to break their shackles and through owning my mum as her submissive slut also allowed my Dad to fully experience his cuckold tendencies.

Life was good for us all, David continued to push Eve’s limits whenever he could and when he felt she was ready to push her sexual boundaries more.

We were all regulars at Donna’s club although Donna and David did ensure that I wouldn’t be at the club any night she would have my mum there and vice versa.

David took Eve to Calvin’s nightclub regularly too, where Eve loved the experience of serving those black men with huge, and sometimes enormous cocks.

(That would have been strange for me)

Eve had told me, she found, that whilst the Black men she fucked had bigger cocks, and as I knew some were just so enormous and had more dominant attitudes during sex, they were also all more attentive to her than most of the others.

She told me she cums so much more and with such intensity, from their black cocks and they always make sure she does.

Maybe it was an ego thing, but she didn’t care, she just loved it.

Our lives carried on in this manner over the first couple of years of our marriage and we were blissfully happy, however our lives were soon to change once more.

By *olarMan 48 weeks ago

woking

Oohh interesting developments ahead!

I thought it was ending there, can't wait for the new developments

Hitchin

By *enninemarkMan 48 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

submissive land

Eve had been with David over the weekend from Friday lunchtime and he brought her home around 5pm on the Sunday. However he in the main just drops Eve off as she makes her “walk of shame”( so she told me, it had a name, one night,) to the flat, but this night David brought her into the flat.

He told Eve to go change as he chatted to me, my mind worrying something was wrong.

David took me into the kitchen asking if he could have a cup of tea, which I began to make for him. As he was sat at the table and I was busy sorting his drink, he then spoke to me.

“Alec have you and Eve discussed starting a family at some time” he said taking me slightly by surprise with how the conversation was starting.

“Emm oh yes we would both love children at some time,” I replied .

“Can I ask you something Alec” he said which he wouldn’t normally ask for that sort of permission/confirmation which did begin to worry me again now.

“I turned now to look at him just saying” Y..Yes sure anything”

“Good thanks” he now said before continuing with the question he wished ask.

“Over these years that first Eve, as your girlfriend, finance and especially since she became your wife, when you have known and seen her loving being fucked by all those cocks bare and filling her with their cum, did you ever get turned on by the thought that she might have been knocked up, became pregnant?”

OMG I was stunned into silence taking in David’s question now. I hated to admit it, but the thought of Eve taking the risk of becoming pregnant during all of her regular fuckfests also did turn me on. I had felt guilty for having such feelings but here, now David was asking that question.

“Alec please be truthful” David said as though he could read the turmoil in my mind.

I felt me bow my head not daring look at David as I somehow managed to mumble a reply of just ” Y.Y.Y yes I have many times”

“Its okay dont feel ashamed of such feelings its really a primal reaction for most men when they see their wife being fucked by others” he said trying to relax me and empathise with me, it seemed.

Then he hit me with the next question.

“But how would you feel if it were a reality, If Eve wasn’t taking any precautions, such as the pill, and always being fucked bare, risking getting pregnant by others”

My mind was reeling at David’s question, as I just wanted to burt out YES, that does turn me on so much, I want Eve take the risk, but that feeling of guilt kicked in once more.

What would Eve think of me, her husband, that I had been having these such thoughts and fantasies?

Whilst my mind was in turmoil, my body was reacting completely differently, as my cock began to twitch and harden in the shorts I was wearing and I think it hadn’t gone un-noticed by David either.

“Well Alec?” He said then adding “I can see what your cock thinks of that situation, Is your mind thinking the same?”

I knew I couldn’t lie to David, as it was something we had discussed before about everyone being truthful with each other, and I suppose he was being truthful with me in asking the question.

“Oh god David I can’t deny those thoughts have played out over and over in my head, whenever Eve’s away with you and I’m here alone. I’ve cum so many times to thoughts of Eve being bred by all those cocks she fucking” I told him, then a thought occurred to me “has Eve asked to be bred by others David?”

“Oh No Alec, Eve hasn’t, but I’ve had many of the men ask me if she using protection and when Ive said yes, they have all replied shame, I’d love to have opportunity of knocking her up” David then explained.

Then he told me “But I have seen how excited and horny Eve gets when they fucking her and telling her they going fill her, married womb, full of their fertile cum and breed her. She always cums so intensely when they tell her that.”

Now thinking back to whenever I’d been present, watching Eve being fucked, I realised that was true as Eve did cum so much, so hard, whenever they told her they were breeding her.

David then stopped my thoughts dead saying “So you, it seems to me Alec, wouldn’t object to your wife stopping taking her pill, and take the risk of becoming pregnant with another man’s baby?”

I hesitated slightly but knew the truth as I then said “No if Eve wanted that, then I’d def encourage her to do so”

David smiled as he then finished his cup of tea saying to me as he stood up “Well that’s a conversation for you and Eve to have together as husband and wife. If you both want it then and only with both you consenting, I would make that happen.”

Eve then appeared at the kitchen door now fully changed, wearing a silk red robe, that stopped at the top of her thighs, red hold up stockings and red high heel shoes, Opening the robe she showed that underneath she was wearing a black, open crotch, fishnet body just.

“Awww your not leaving Master” she said to David pouting her red lips at him

“Unfortunately I’m afraid I must my gorgeous sexy little slut, I hope you enjoyed your weekend and will have lots to discuss with your husband” David said to Eve but turning and smiling to me.

He kissed Eve goodbye, long & passionately before turning to me as he opened the front door, shook my hand saying “and I look forward to hearing from you Alec” and then left.

As we shut the door behind him Eve smiled at me, then giggling said “Ohh and what are you two planning that he will wait on your phone call?”

“you will find out slut” I said, though nervous as I was wondering how to broach the subject with my wife and as to how she would react.

By *olarMan 48 weeks ago

woking

I’ve followed this and loved it. Next twist tbh I’m not sure

Nowhere

Hitchin

huddersfield/manchester

"I’ve followed this and loved it. Next twist tbh I’m not sure "

By *ocktoplaywithMan 48 weeks ago

Derby

"I’ve followed this and loved it. Next twist tbh I’m not sure "

Not just me then

By *eff1961Man 48 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Definitely looking forward to reading more

"I’ve followed this and loved it. Next twist tbh I’m not sure

Not just me then "

+1

liverpool

So so hot and horny this story

By *elen000Couple 48 weeks ago

middlesbrough

Excellent, can't wait to hear about her mum, massive turn on!

submissive land

Eve was her usual bubbly self teasing me from time to time as she would bend over giving me glimpses of her naked bare pussy under her robe.

Me, I had a continuous hard on in my shorts not just by Eve’s teasing but also due to the thoughts of Eve being fucked totally unprotected, with the risk, well the likelihood more like, that she would get pregnant, from all those cocks unloading their fertile sperm in my wife’s womb.

We were in the kitchen thinking of dinner, Eve still teasing me bending over flashing her cunt at me, when I grabbed her from behind, my hands around her under her robe now kneading her wonderful pert breasts as my groin pushed against her ass.

“Ohh someone’s got all aroused” she said laughing.

“Well what did you expect the way my naughty slut of a wife has been teasing me since she got home” I said knowing that wasn’t the full truth.

I lifted her up in my arms telling her “Lets skip dinner, I want to take you to bed darling and hear everything you got up to over the weekend” as I then carried her through to the bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed I undid the belt of the robe pulling it from her body, looking down at the gorgeous, extremely sexy but also slutty young woman lying there. God it was hard to believe she was the same girl I’d met 4/5 years ago, who seemed so innocent.

We both had come a long way in our relationship since that first day we met especially in the last 3/4 years since Eve got chatting to David at the bar at the Ball we had gone to. Eve was just 18 then and now at 22, we have been married for two years and Im now contemplating Eve being bred by someone other than me, her husband.

But this is the life we choose, either of us could have stopped it getting to this stage at any time, however neither of us wants it to stop.

We are even more in love now than that first day we met and sexually we have experienced so much with Eve under David’s ownership than we could ever have imagined, as just a couple.

But the subject of Eve stopping all protection and risking pregnancy was still to be broached between us somehow.

I was brought back to the present as Eve reached up to me “Kiss me Alec honey” pulling me down until I was laying beside her, our mouths mashed together, our lips blending as one and our tongues flicking around and tangled together inside each others mouths.

As we broke our kiss I looked into Eve’s, sparkling green eyes which still mesmerised me to this day and always will I hope, saying “well was my wife a dirty little slut for her Master David over the weekend?”

Eve looked at me pouting those sexy red lipstick lips “Me? your loving little wife you mean” before giving out a giggle.

“Yes You, my sexy little owned slut wife” I replied smiling now.

We kissed again a long wet passionate kiss, I don’t know what it was, maybe it was the act of reclaiming my wife, but I so loved our lovemaking, the sex we had just after David returned her home to me.

“I want to hear all about your sluty adventures over the weekend, whilst I lick and then fuck my wife’s already well fucked cunt” I told her.

Eve then started to tell me about her weekend, as I began lapping away at the cunt that I never ever will to tire off licking.

She told me of a party David took her to where she was the only woman in a room with fifteen men, who used her any way they wished for the evening.

That got me even hornier thinking of those fifteen men fucking my wife bare over and over, the thoughts of if she wasn’t on the pill entering my mind all the time now. My tongue was licking in and out her cunt and circling all around her clit and with the force I was exerting with my tongue Eve was soon moaning and cumming splashing my mouth with her juices.

I then shuffled up between her splayed legs and rubbing the tip of my aching hard cock at the soaking wet entrance of her cunt I slowly slid in.

Eve between moans now began to tell me of how David pushed her boundaries even further on the Saturday night as dressed sexily in short skirt, stockings & suspenders very high heels and a sheer blouse, he took her to an Industrial site which he told her was a place where women worked and that she was to walk the street looking for business.

He told her anything she made that night would be donated to the ‘Children in Need’ Charity which was running that weekend.

“Oh fuck Eve you mean he whored you out, wasn’t that dangerous?” I said

I kept up fucking her, my cock twitching, swelling slightly more as she told me what David had done with her before Eve replied.

“Yes I felt that but somehow that seemed to just turn me on even more Alec, but as always I shouldn’t have worried, as I later found out that David had it all set up. The five cars that picked me up where all friends of his” She told me.

“But you didn’t know that when they picked you up?” I asked her.

Eve then gave a slightly puzzled expression as she said “The funny thing was that they all asked if I was on the pill, and even though I told them I was, as they fucked me they kept telling me they were going to knock me up, that they were going to breed this pretty little whore” she giggled

Hearing that, I began fucking Eve Harder now, “They Did?” I said before then adding “ what if you weren’t on the pill, what if you were risking them breeding you?” I now said to Eve

“Oh god, don’t Alec, don’t tease me like that unless you mean it, you must know, must have seen, that I just can’t stop myself getting so horny and cumming so hard when they talk to me like that” Her reply stunning me.

I didn’t manage say anything, just fucked my gorgeous sexy slut wife even harder as I gave out a huge grunt and moan as I cum “Ohhh fuck Eve Oh goddddddddddd” as I must have emptied more spunk in her cunt than I can ever remember doing.

The fucking was so ferocious and she must have felt the amount of cum I was filling her cunt with, as she too wrapped her legs tight around my ass as her body shook and convulsed as she also had the most intense orgasm I think Ive giving her since we first fucked which was only a week after we met.

As I collapsed on top of her sweating body both of us panting hard from the intense orgasms, we kissed. Don’t know what it was, well I can guess, but the second our lips met it was electric.

Eve breathing heavily still looked up into my eyes now “Oh God Alec your not teasing, It turns you on as well doesn’t it?” she asked.

“I don’t know why it turns me on so much Eve honey, but when your out being fucked its the main thought I seem to have as I’m wanking my cock. I thought maybe I was sick, but when David mentioned that he had so many of those who had fucked you honey, telling him that they really would love to have the chance of breeding you, It really just got me so hard and horny.

Oh god and knowing you feel the same, I’ve never cum so much in my life” I told her not sure how she would take my revelation.

The first thing Eve said was “David mentioned it!?”

“Yes honey when you were away changing he told me. But he did say that that would always be a discussion and decision for me and you to have. He never said what he thought either way.” I told her making her understand that David wasn’t asking us to do or even consider this, if either of us was against it.

She kissed me so passionately now before saying “Oh Alec I’d love us to have a child to be pregnant and I hope you don’t hate me for saying this but the thought of getting pregnant by someone else does turn me on rotten. It definitely didn’t when we first met but Im not the same girl and your not the same guy either. But we are so much more of a couple Alec”

“I totally agree Eve and know I could never hate you, even if you had come home one night and told me you were pregnant by another, I’d still love you as much as I do right now.

And no matter who bred you, if we even knew then any child would be ours, no question of that Honey” I told her holding her tightly.

Eve looked at me, the most radiant smile on her face now. “Alec darling, lets sleep on it overnight, and if we both still feel the same then I will stop taking the pill, agreed.

“Yes Eve my love that definitely sounds best” as Eve’s hand now slipped back under her to find my cock.

She giggled “well if this is any indicator I think I might be flushing my pills down the toilet tomorrow”

Yes I was rock hard again already and both still so horny, we fucked again before we then fell asleep in each others arms .

Fuck my dreams were so vivid tonight.

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS 48 weeks ago

rathmines

Brilliant !!!

liverpool

Wow.

huddersfield/manchester

By *D123Man 48 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Wow, what a story!

Truro

[Removed by poster at 07/07/23 01:04:55]

Truro

Great story. Love it.

Hitchin

submissive land

I was awoken the next morning with such soft and tender loving sensations of Eve sucking my cock. As I began to rouse from my sleep a moan escaped my lips and as my eyes began to focus on Eve, she temporarily lifted her lips from around my cock, to look up into my eyes with a wicked smile on her face to say “good morning my wonderful sexy husband” before once again slipping her soft sexy lips around my cock.

I managed mumble out, as I gave a moan of pure pleasure “Ohhhhh it definitely is a good morning my sexy little slut wife” as her lips and tongue softly, tenderly and lovingly caressed my now hard cock.

Slowly and gradually her sucking became more urgent more intense until I was holding her head in my hands as I gave out loud moans and grunts until I couldn’t stop myself from reaching that point of no return, as my cock pulsed inside her sweet mouth and holding her head tightly around my cock I exploded my spunk inside her mouth now.

Loosening my grip of her head, Eve now lifted herself from my cock and I saw that she hadn’t swallowed my spunk yet as she swirled it around in her mouth. Then taking me by surprise she pulled herself up my body and started kissing me passionately, our open mouths pressed tightly together as her tongue began to push my spunk onto mine and into my mouth.

I had previously tasted the spunk of David and others when I licked her well fucked and cum filled cunt, however this was the first time I’d tasted my own.

Once we broke the kiss we just cuddled, sharing in our complete love for each other.

I think we both wanted to say something about our discussion last night but it seemed that neither of us didn’t want to be first to bring it up, so there was silence for this moment.

Eve was the one who broke the silence.

Looking at me she softly spoke in a slightly hesitant voice “Alec what we discussed last night, do you still wish that?” she asked me tentively.

Now looking back into her eyes I replied “yes, Do you still too?” I said hoping that it wasn’t just talk during sex and that she wouldn’t think that I somehow felt less for her, in wanting it to happen.

“Oh god yes I do” she said as a smile now spread over her face then adding “should I flush my pills down the toilet right now?”

“No” I replied.

She looked slightly puzzled at my reply before I then said “We should speak to David first, after all he owns you Eve, he may not want you becoming pregnant” I fibbed slightly, knowing David had told me that this was purely mine and Eve’s decision and he would respect whatever our wishes were either way.

“Oh god yes your right, I didn’t think of that, Im glad you did Alec. we will phone him this morning” Eve advised me now.

After getting up and having some breakfast, before we left for work, Eve dressed so sexily in just a Basque with stockings attached under her mid thigh length skirt and silk blouse. I loved how her nipples poked through the fine silky material of the blouse.

She then called David.

Eve explained our conversation last night and the decision we both agreed on. David asked a few times if we were both really sure and both entirely happy to go down this route as he told us, it’s not something that can be undone.

We both told him we were 100% agreed.

However he said he had to speak to us both, so knew that were both definitely on board with Eve being bred by another.

Eve told David she was just going to flush her pills down the toilet before she left for work but we both heard him reply over the phone.

“No not yet my little whore, take your pill today and I wish to be there when you destroy them all. I will come over after work around 6pm and you can flush them away then and I will tell you what will then happen my owned little slut”

Eve just replied “Ohh okay yes Master David. we will see you later today”

We looked at each other as Eve then took her daily pill before we both left for work kissing each other so lovingly at the door.

liverpool

Nowhere

submissive land

Work all day was agony as I couldn’t concentrate as my mind was aways full of thoughts of Eve being bred by others.

Even my boss asked if everything was okay as i seemed to be far away today and had made a couple of simple errors in my work that I’d never made before and was something he hadn’t expected from me.

I lied apologising saying that a friend was going through a rough time in his marriage and had confinded in me, but what would he think if he really knew what was occupying my mind so much.

Why was the thought of Eve, my gorgeous, sexy wonderful wife, who I loved to bits, being made pregnant, not by me, her loving husband, but likely, by some unknown strabger making me so horny. Why did I so want her to take this risk, well knowing the amount of cocks and spunk that’s filled my owned slut wife recently, that it was more a certantity rather than just a risk really.

Why did we both want it, it seemed crazy, but it seemed a natural step, to us both, to take in this lifestyle we had chosen and taken willingly with David.

5pm came and I packed everything away and drove home. When I drove up outside the flat, Eve’s car was already there meaning she was home and I knew she would be changing into something so outrageously sexy for the arrival of her Master and Owner at 6pm.

When I got in the flat Eve was in the bedroom, doing her make up, which looked slightly heavy and slutty. Bright red lips and bright red nails on both her fingers and toes. Laid out on the bed was a Chainmail halter top with split front, which I hadn’t seen before, a very very short tartan skirt that didn’t even cover her ass and black fishnet hold up stockings. On the floor beside the bed were her 6 inch, Red open toed, high heel shoes.

I walked over to where she was sat and kissed her cheek, as I didn’t want to smudge her emculate and so sexy lipstick by kissing her lips.

“Mmmmmm someone going all sexy slut for her master tonight I can see” I said giggling.

“Well it is a special occasion” Eve replied smiling now.

“Okay I will leave you to finish dressing as David will be here shortly” I then told her as I dropped my suit jacket on the bed and headed into the kitchen picking out a bottle of beer from the fridge.

I heard the click of Eve’s heels on the hallway floor and a I turned around as she entered the kitchen. Even after all the times that I had now seen my wife dress so sexily for her Master, this was just something else.

She looked stunning, amazing, sexy, slutty and just WOW.

Her nipples now hard were sticking out through the chainmail top, her newly shaved and smooth cunt was just on view at the hem of her skirt, that’s how short it was.

I was basically speachless just staring at my wife, eyes wide.

“So do you think Master David will approve of this look?” she asked me giving a quick twirl, the skirt flaring out showing everything.

“OMG, Yes who wouldn’t approve. You look every bit the owned married little slut you are Eve my love” I told her being completely honest with that reply.

Just then we both heard the unmistakable sound of David’s BMW drive down the street and park up outside. We both went into the hallway and as we waited I told Eve that she should open the door and stand in the doorway to await her Master come up the stairs.

As Eve did as I told her, I saw the door across the landing open and Jonathan pop his head out to ogle Eve, as he had taken to doing on many occassions now.

As David walked up the stairs he stopped at the top eyeing Eve up and down and all he said was “WOW, JUST WOW” as Eve gave a huge big smile at his reaction.

David noticed Jonathan watching and turned to him and said “she is just the prettiest, most gorgeous slut you have ever seen, don’t you think”

Jonathan became embarressed at this and quickly retreated inside shutting the door now as we all giggled together, before David entered our flat and Eve closed the door behind them.

By *uckyfuzz1Couple 48 weeks ago

Wakefield

huddersfield/manchester

liverpool

Hitchin

submissive land

Both me and Eve followed David into our living room and we sat down, me on the chair with David on the couch over from me and then Eve, who David indicated for her to kneel at his feet.

David then spoke to us both. “You both really want to do this?” he asked.

Eve turned her head to look at me and seeing me nod we both replied simultaneously “Oh Yes we definitely do Master David”

I then spoke only “We have talked it through all last night and we are both in full agreement that it is what we wish. For Eve to become pregnant from the lifestyle we lead with your assistance always David”

David looked down at Eve as he now said “as I said yesterday to you both, this is something that can never be undone and your love for each other will always have to remain so strong throughout your lives to be able to deal with it, So I do need to ask again . Are you both truly sure?”

I now stood up and walked over to David and Eve, and holding my hand out to her asked David “Do you mind David?”

“God no I definitely don’t mind. I have always told you that I never wish my ownership of Eve to come between your relationship. I only wish to enhance it” he then replied nodding to me as Eve then took my hand.

I helped her to her feet and taking her in my arms I kissed her. A long soft loving kiss, before looking into her eyes saying “Eve my love, I wish to vow here in front of your Owner and Master, that I will always love you. Nothing will ever change that, and that I will love any children you conceive as our own, no matter who the father may be. This is my promise to you my wonderful wife”

Eve gave a huge big gorgeous smile then replied “You Alec are the most wonderful man alive and the only person I wish to be married to and spend the rest of my life with” as she turned to David now “I’m sorry Master David, but I know our relationship will end at some point, but mine and Alec’s will only end when one of of us dies” he told him.

David smiled now also “No need to apologise Eve, I agree with everything you say.”

Eve looked back towards me as she continued “You will be the most amazing dad any child could ever have and I know that any child we have will always be ours together” as she then kissed me again, now a much more passionate kiss though.

David spoke as we kissed “You definitely are such an amazing couple and I feel so proud and honoured that you allowed me into your relationship and own Eve.” then he broached the subject of why we were all together tonight.

“Now as you have both confirmed this is what you wish, its time for you to destroy all the stocks of the Pill that you have my slut Eve. However before we do that, Alec I want to spend the night with Eve tonight, I want to have a night of pure unbridled passion before she is then totally unprotected. I hope that is okay” he then said to me.

“Ohh you taking her home with you David then” I asked.

David gave a grin as he replied “Ohh no I wish to spend the night with her here in your bed”

Both me and Eve looked at each other in surprise as this was the first time David will ever have stayed at ours, I didn’t mind if he had, but he had never brought it up before.

“Yes I understand and happy for Eve to spend her last night using the pill as her protection with you David. I know Eve will love that too. I will sleep in the spare bedroom” I said to them both, but mainly addressed to David.

Eve looked at me, with a look, which I understood what it meant, so I addressed David once more. “And we would wish for you to also be the first person to fill Eve’s unprotected womb whenever you wish that to happen David”

“Really, I really am honoured and I will fuck her during the coming weeks. That means however that you both cannot have sex at all now, before Eve becomes pregnant, but Im sure you understood that would be a given in the circumstance anyway” David told us now.

We told him that we both understood that would be the case and that we had agreed that between us. “I have weeks of fucking her with toys to endure” I said laughing as David & Eve joined in laughing also now.

“Now go get your pills my little slut” David now ordered her.

Eve scurried through to our bedroom and returned with two full packs and a started pack of her pills.

The three of us then headed to the bathroom where David now handed me the packs of pills. “I think it relevant that it is you who flushed them down the toilet Alec”

I therefore now took the packs of pills and began emptying them into the toilet bowel, one by one until all the packs were empty.

“Now put your hands together on the flush button and flush them away together” David ordered us both, now making it a joint act between me and my wife.

I looked at Eve as she looked at me also, as we pressed the flush button together and as the flush ceased we could all see that they were all gone.

David then took Eve to our bedroom and I initially sat in the living room trying to watch Television, then going to bed in the spare room. However I couldn’t concentrate on either the TV or sleep as I could just hear the sounds of David and Eve fucking over and over throughout the night.

Also my mind was continually wandering to the thoughts that Eve was now on a course to be bred by someone other than me, her husband, would it be David? We have however agreed not to try find out who eventually breeds her.

liverpool

Got to be one of the hottest story’s I’ve read

By *eff1961Man 47 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Fantastic wish I was married to her

By *enninemarkMan 47 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ndrea54TV/TS 47 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ryan_JerryCouple 47 weeks ago

GLASGOW

I just love watching my slut girlfriend getting fucked BB lost off cum in her pussy

By *y AmoreMan 47 weeks ago

london

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS 47 weeks ago

submissive land

Eve was constantly horny the rest of the week, and she fucked herself with her vibrators and toys every day just to scratch the itch building in her now.

Friday arrived and David came to pick Eve up for the weekend, telling me that he was taking her back to his house tonight to fuck and fill her unprotected cunt as often as he could tonight, per our wishes. He was then taking Eve to the club on the Saturday night.

I was staying at home all weekend as I was aware that my Mum would also be at the club on Saturday as Donna’s submissive slut.

It was going to be a long weekend, knowing that my wife would be being fucked completely unprotected all weekend. My mind was already having thoughts of her becoming pregnant even before her and David left the flat.

I had work I’d brought home to do, which helped only for a short time to keep my mind off my wife perhaps being bred. Howerver I lost count of the number of times I wanked myself off that weekend at the vivid thoughts in my mind of Eve being fucked, being filled by lots of hot fertile spunk, as they told her they were knocking her up.

I knew if they told Eve that whilst fucking her she would be extremely turned on, especially now that it may well be the truth.

The flat was spotless all over as I had cleaned it from top to toe more than once over the weekend, just trying to keep busy and give my poor red cock a rest.

It was late Sunday afternoon when I heard the sound of David’s BMW drive along our street and park up outside the flat. Looking out the window, David had Eve in his arms kissing her, her suspender tops and straps clearly visible to all the neighbours given just how short the skirt Eve was wearing. Then as they separated David got back in his car and Eve heading to the door of our flat block, as I then heard her high heels clicking on the stone stairs as she made her way up to our flat now.

As Eve entered the flat she wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed long and passionately, before I ran my hand over her stomach. Eve smiled at me saying “Ohh darling yes there may well be a baby starting to grow in your wife’s tummy now.”

We went straight to bed so that Eve could tell me what had happened over her first weekend where she took no birth control protection whatsoever.

Portsmouth

Have wanked so many times over this story

By *eeman1Man 47 weeks ago

liverpool

Amazing

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

By *atsWoman 47 weeks ago

wexford

Fantastically horny story...loving every word xxx

huddersfield/manchester

By *renouilleMan 47 weeks ago

brackley

And what about your training as a master dom???

cambridge

By *D123Man 47 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *otmkcoupleCouple 47 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

loving the read

submissive land

I held Eve to me as she told me how David had fucked her and planted his seed inside her at least four times during Friday night and Saturday, being the first to do so, as me and Eve had asked of him in the circumstances.

Eve told me how horny it had made her knowing that her Master, David was filling her unprotected cunt full of his hot fertile spunk. She always loved the feeling of David cumming inside her but that this had given her such an incredible orgasm the first time he did so on the Friday night.

Eve then told me that David had taken her to the club on Saturday night and that she had been fucked by two men in the Cinema room, who, when they were told that Eve was completely unprotected, seemed to fuck her so much more intensely, and as they eventually cum, revelling in telling her they were knocking her up, as they pumped their loads of spunk in her womb.

After they had a drink and she had recovered David took her to the dungeon where she found Gary and Donna along with Donna’s two sluts Gina and my Mum.

The door was locked giving them complete privacy so that they wouldn’t be disturbed.

Eve told me how Gina & my Mum were already tied down to two benches at one side of the dungeon, their wrists tied above their heads and their ankles tied, spread wide apart, both their cunts bare and waiting.

Donna then ordered Eve to walk over to where she was stood next to a whipping bench. Once Eve reached her, Donna shackled Eve’s wrists to chains from the floor over the front of the bench and then her ankles were held wide apart, by a spreader bar, which was attached to a Ring on the floor at Eve’s feet.

Eve said, in the position she was in, she was looking straight at both Gina’s and Mums cunts , both wideopen and inviting, ready for cock it seemed.

David & Gary then undressed and David stood between Gina’s splayed legs as Gary stood between my Mum’s spread legs now also.

Donna whispered in Eve’s ear “You are going to watch my two sluts enjoy the cocks you so want, as I turn this gorgeous ass of yours so red” as I then felt the first swat of a wooden paddle strike my right ass cheek.

In front of me I now watched as Master David and Gary slid their cocks in the waiting cunts and begin to fuck them hard.

Eve told me that she found it so incredibly erotic and horny having her ass spanked as she watched both her Mother in Law to be and her best friend being fucked silly right in front of her.

Gary and David kept on pounding their cocks in and out of Donna’s two sluts as Donna tried keep pace, whacking my ass to each thrust of the cocks in the cunts.

Eve then told me that she gave a slight shudder as Donna whispered in her ear again “I won’t stop beating this pretty ass until my two sluts cum. But I should tell you, I have told them, that the first one to cum will be punished severely, so I expect them to do everything, in their power, not to cum Eve” giggling as she told me this, before she resumed whacking my ass over and over with the paddle .

Im not sure how long this went on for, Gina and your Mum taking a incredible fucking, both trying, so hard, not to cum as Donna battered my ass with the paddle. My ass was now burning, seeming as if on fire, so much, that it was making me moan and cry out with every swat.

Eventually the sounds of someone cumming filled the room and as Eve looked up, she could see it was my Mum. She was shaking and quivering pulling against the chains holding her wrists in place as she had a huge orgasm, her juices spraying out, as Gary pulled his cock free of her cunt.

Eve said that hearing my Mum cum must have been a relief for Gina and she followed soon after, she too squirting her juices out over the floor as Master David removed his cock from her cunt .

As soon they both had cum, the spankings stopped and Eve felt herself clench her buttocks trying somehow soothe the fire emitting from her red and very sore ass cheeks. However she said that the insides of her thighs were soaked with juices, dripping from my cunt having cum from the spanking she’d taken.

Both Master David and Gary walked around the two benches until David stood at My mum’s head and Gary at Gina’s she told me now, as they then offered their cocks to both women, ordering them to lick and clean the juices of the other woman from their cocks.

Fuck my mum was sucking and licking David’s cock now tasting Gina’s cum from him.

Eve said that they were all untied as she was then led over to one of the benches and tied down exactly as Gina and Mum had been.

Gina was tied down over the bench Eve had been tied to before, whilst my mum was tied with her wrist to a ring lowered from the ceiling which was then raised until her hands were high up above her head. Her ankles were shackled to rings on the floor which kept her legs spread and the toes of her high heel shoes just touching the floor.

I was told that Donna then began to punish my Mum using a whip all over her body, her ass, the back of her thighs, her breasts and even her pussy.

Eve told me Mum was moaning and crying out loudly in both pleasure and pain it seemed

Meanwhile Gary placed himself between Eve’s legs and slid his cock deep in her soaking wet cunt, being punished always makes her wet and cum. Eve moaned out again at the thoughts of her womb completely unprotected flowing through her mind. As Gary began fucking Eve, David then pushed his cock between her open lips and she dutifully began sucking him as she was now being spit-roasted by them.

Eve, despite the pleasure, she was feeling, dulling most of her senses, could just make out the sounds of Donna talking to her Mother in Law saying to her “Look at that little slut of a Daughter in Law of yours, being fucked and maybe being bred by my husband, perhaps your wishing it was you being bred by Master Gary No?” as she swished the whip over her bum, making my Mum cry out as she felt the jolts of pain burn through her body.

Eve heard her Mother in Law moan loudly now, unsure if it was the thought of her being bred turning her on too or perhaps it was the pain from the severe whipping she was enduring as being punished for cumming first earlier. Eve wasn’t quite sure.

Eve thought that all this talk of breeding was having an affect on Gary too as he was pummelling his cock in and out, deep and hard and faster than before. all she could hear were the sounds of his skin slapping against her wet, squishy cunt and his balls slapping against her red raw ass.

It didn’t take long before Eve heard him grunt through the sounds of the whip whacking over the skin of her Mother in Law, as he pushed his cock so deep and began to feel his cock pulse as he emptied his full balls of spunk in her unprotected cunt.

As Gary pulled out Eve could feel the cum dribble from her hole as he then changed position with Master David,

Gary then offered his slimy cum covered cock to Eve’s mouth for her to lick and suck clean, as Master David then slid his cock easily into Eve’s wet cum filled cunt and began fucking her ferociously too.

Once more she could hear Donna’s voice speaking to her Mother in Law again. “Mmmm now imagine that my little slut, if Master David was to breed both you and your Daughter in Law, a little brother for her husband but also a half brother & Uncle to her baby” she said giggling

Eve told me she thought she must be sick, but hearing Donna say that just did something to her, so much so, that her body began shacking as a huge orgasm swept through her as she just gushed juices all around Master David’s cock.

Donna somehow seemed to pick up on Eve’s body’s reaction “Well the thought definitely seems to have turned your Daughter in Law on slut, Does the thought turn you on too?” she then asked her, still whipping her body in punishment.

There was no answer before Donna than swished the whip over first her breasts then upwards over her pussy.

Eve just heard her Mother in Law firstly scream out in pain “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god” before adding “Yes Yes it turns me on too Mistress Donna”

It shocked Eve to hear her Mother in Law say she wanted to be bred just like Eve was. How could she tell me, her husband what she was thinking at that time!!

Master David soon added his spunk to all the other loads of cum flooding around inside her tonight.

Eve was untied from the bench and watched as her Mother in Law received 10 last hard strokes of the whip over every part of her body, making her moan and cry out which now definitely seemed to be in a complete mixture of both pain and pleasure.

Donna then turned her attention to Gina who was still shackled to the spanking bench. She took a cane and landed 20 hard swats over her ass telling her “Just because you didn’t cum before your sister slut, doesn’t mean I was happy that you did cum when I told you not to. Do not forget that” as it was Gina’s turn to scream out purely in pain this time, such was the severity of the caning she was now receiving from Donna, Eve told me.

Once Donna had finished she untied both Gina and my Mum and then all headed back upstairs to the bar where David bought drinks which Eve downed quickly as she said her throat was so dry after her night of being fucked completely unprotected.

I was told that afterwards David drove my Mum home, then took Eve back to his house were he fucked her, again, before they fell asleep together.

The next morning as they were having breakfast Victor and Slavin arrived and once Master David told them that Eve was no longer taking any precautions they too begged to fuck her, hoping they might be the one’s to breed her..

So Victor and Slavin took Eve through to the bedroom and both fucked her, making sure that they cum amd filled her unprotected womb with a huge load of their fertile spunk.

In the afternoon she was again fucked and used as a cum bucket for Master David, Victor and Slavin, before Master David brought her home to me.

As Eve had been telling me everything I’ve been frantically licking spunk from her well used cunt, however I know it may well be too late and she may already be pregnant.

huddersfield/manchester

liverpool

By *ed-devilsCouple 47 weeks ago

Hitchin

submissive land

The following weekend David took Eve to the nightclub where Calvin and a few of his staff fucked the unprotected cunt of the married white slut beneath them, with even more eagerness and ferocity than ever as they told her they were pumping their black seed in her womb, that she was going to have a black baby.

This just had Eve so turned on being told she would have a black baby that she was having continual multiple orgasms, spraying her juices from her cunt, dripping from the side even though she was fully stuffed with big thick cock.

I was sat in our living room on the Tuesday evening when Eve walked in looking at me in a strange way.

“Is something wrong?” I asked

Eve bit her bottom lip as she bowed her head slightly as she replied

“Nothing wrong, its just that I was due my period yesterday but nothing, so Im late”

“OMG Eve really! you mean” I said letting it just hang like that.

“yes maybe” she just said a slight smile now evident on her face happy that I wasn’t reacting badly to the news, even though we both agreed to this, I think she was worried when it happened I might have felt different.

“you will need buy a kit tomorrow before coming home from work and take the test tomorrow night” I told her to which she agreed.

We slept in each others arms that night, me holding Eve to me knowing that she may have a baby already growing in her tummy.

We awoke and kissed, long and passionately, as I looked into my wife’s gorgeous sparkling eyes, my thoughts only of perhaps we were going to be having a baby.

Eve smiled as she looked up at me and spoke. “Oh god Alec I love you so much, I still have to pinch myself sometimes at the lifestyle we have choosing to lead together, but I only want this lifestyle if it really is together”

I kissed her again “Oh God Eve yes, I agree and we will always be together no matter what. I love you Honey with all my life and I know we will be happy whatever lifestyle we were to lead as long as you say we life it together” as I hugged her tightly, both excited at the prospect of becoming parents now.

We got up and showered then both dressed for work, Eve dressing sexily in skirt with stockings and suspenders underneath as was normal. She looked amazing and so radiant.

It was hard to concentrate at work as my mind would flit back and forth about Eve taking the pregnancy test later after we both got home.

I left at 6pm hurrying to get home to my wife, who would already be home waiting for me to arrive.

As I opened the door to the flat I called out to Eve letting her know I was home but there was no response. I looked in the living room but no sign there either, so headed into our bedroom, where I found Eve sat on the bed cross-legged.

“Are you okay Honey what’s wrong” I asked as I could see she had been crying.

She looked up at me, such a disappointed look on her face as she told me “Alec darling Im so sorry, but my periods started at work today, Im not pregnant”

I knew she was so happy at thought she might be, but I was relieved in a way that it was nothing worse. I sat down on the bed beside her pulling her head onto my chest, just holding her as told her “Oh Eve honey, don’t be sad. It will happen we just have to be patient. Your body will likely take time to restore its natural balance after having taken the pill for so many years”

Eve looked up to my eyes now “You think thats the reason Alec?”

“Yes I do, just continue to enjoy all the cocks this lifestyle gives you and when we least expect it Im sure, will be time it happens” I gave a slight laugh and Eve joined in as we kissed and cuddled each other in love.

We got back back to just getting on enjoying the lifestyle of Eve being owned by David.

She was being fucked weekly at the the club, Calvin’s nightclub and David took her to some parties, however her periods came and went the following month also, which did surprise us slightly giving the amount of spunk that had been deposited in her womb over the past 4 weeks.

However David just continued to treat Eve like the owned slut she was having her fucked by Victor and Slavin as well as himself. Around the middle of the month David told both me and Eve that he had a big weekend lined up for her.

On the Friday night she was to be fucked by Calvin and five of his clients, all black, at his nightclub. Then on the Saturday Donna was hosting a greedy girls night at her club where there were only going to be three women, Eve, Gina and my Mum it seemed.

I could see the sparkle in Eve’s eyes as David relayed this to us both, excited by the prospect of being such a slut and also at fact she would be totally unprotected taking so many cocks over the weekend.

Portsmouth

Definitely the hottest story I've read on here

By *D123Man 47 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic Story!

cambridge

liverpool

Yeah it’s the hottest story and every part is so horny.

By *onnoisseur100Man 47 weeks ago

Woking-ish

submissive land

As the weekend approached I could tell Eve was getting more and more excited and horny, she had taken a small bullet vibrator in her bag to work and had made herself cum at work she was so horny she told me.

Friday night arrived and Eve came into the living room just looking so incredibly sexy and sluty. She was wearing a black halter neck leather dress, with the strap coming down and material just covering her nipples. The sides of her breasts were visible. It had a deep plunge, criss cross lace from level with her nipples down to her navel. she wore this with black lace top hold up stockings and Black open toed 6” high heel shoes.

All I could say as she stood at the door was “WOW” as Eve smiled at my reaction.

Just then we heard David’s car arrive and peep the horn, Eve never now felt any embarrassment in walking out to greet David dressed so sexily and sluty. All the neighbours knew she was a slut for another man

“Bye Alec Honey, love you. Will see you on Sunday” Eve said as she headed out of the door to meet her Owner and Master.

Unknown to Eve I was going to be at the club on Saturday, to watch her being gangbanged, even though that meant that I’d be there as my Mum was being gangbanged as well. Thankfully it seemed my Mum had dismissed the notion of her stopping using protection as well and risking being bred as Eve was.

I was lying in bed not really sleeping, but my eyes were closed, was now 2am when my phone pinged.

Picking it up I saw it was a message from David and a video attached.

The message just said ‘I thought you might want to see your gorgeous sexy wife possibly being bred by six hung black men’

I opened up the video and sat in bed watching as my sexy wife was continually fucked silly by each of the six black cocks. Whilst she sucked some they were careful not to let her make them cum in her mouth as like one of them said “We keeping all our hot fertile Black seed for this little sluts womb. She’s going to have a black baby, she was made to be black bred”

I hadn’t really realised, but throughout watching Eve being fucked my hand had slipped down into my shorts and was stroking my cock which was now hard and aching for release.

Fuck was I turned on by the thought of Eve and I having a black baby? those thought floating around inside my head now, as I felt my hand tighten around my cock which twitched as I shot my cum into my shorts.

I started to think that this must be around the period of Eve’s most fertile days, would she be Black Bred?

I struggled to sleep the rest of the night, on one occasion waking up and watching the video of my gorgeous Eve being Black fucked as I wanked myself off once more.

liverpool

What a video to watch. Would’ve been so hot

huddersfield/manchester

By *uckyfuzz1Couple 47 weeks ago

Wakefield

By *ed-devilsCouple 47 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *r MacmullyMan 46 weeks ago

Tarbert

great story hope you keep sharing

By *xx2020xxxCouple 45 weeks ago

Local North West

Brilliant read

By *ndrea54TV/TS 19 weeks ago

cambridge