FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Snooker Club

Snooker Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agpie64 OP   Man 48 weeks ago

swaffham

My Mrs normally goes out with her girlfriends on a Friday night, I am sure they have been times when she might have let a guy grope her and she has come home and told me. I told her it was ok as long as she told me and she said she would.

Fast forward to last Thursday, she was asked to help her best friend at the snooker club, her friend is the manager and needed a hand for a function.

My Mrs set off in a short black skirt and tight white shirt no bra her tits are small. I sent her a few msgs but got no reply.

She should have been back at about midnight but nothing no messages or calls I sent her another message and thought she must just be busy.

Next thing I hear her banging about then she slips in next to me, I looked at the time it was 3.30am

I asked her how come she had got back so late, she said it was her mates fault. Most of the customers had left but 4 guys had stayed behind to help clear up, one her mate liked and they disappeared into the kitchen to sort the dishes.

My Mrs went to look and couldn’t believe her friend was getting fucked over the counter.

She went back into the main hall and told the guys, they asked if she was jealous…..

Next thing she tells me she is on her back on the snooker table her skirt pushed up and one of the guys fucking her.

The other 2 got her shirt open and sucked her little tits. They all fucked her and filled her with cum she was covered in love bites and was quite happy to tell me everything.

I was so hard, she noticed my cock and said seems you like me being a slut…. I said I do and told her I was going to give her fourth load

She then said that’s fine, but first you need to lick me out….. be rude not to I thought !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 48 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

Pretty hot, not sure about the eating though but each to their own

By *69meMan 48 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

I'd love to wait at home for a full pussy to lick out

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

By *exymarvelMan 48 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ini1275Man 48 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Mmmmm

By *j and c 2Couple 48 weeks ago

mullingar

By *hor66Man 48 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *lay-with-MeMan 48 weeks ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *vor747Man 47 weeks ago

Uxbridge

Did anyone take the difficult brown of the cushion!

» Add a new message to this topic