FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > door to door sale rep!

door to door sale rep!

By *xywelshguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

True story! Not quite on the same subject but about a month ago a very sexy young lady knocked my door asking for donations for the RSPCA.

When she first knocked the door i was fast asleep on sofa after doing a morning shift so i was a bit startled! It was tipping down with rain so i asked her in, she was wearing a black rain coat, ugg boots and black tights which had a tear in. So we got talking about the donation when i noticed my cock swelling in my boxers and felt really horny! Bearing in mind i was still quite sleepy i just asked her outright if she fancied coming upstairs with me! I wasnt sure how she would react, she went bright red and said she couldnt because her team would be wonder where she was! After a few mins she sat on the bottom stair to fill out the forms after i agreed to donate, i was standing and her head was about level with my waist so i unzipped my trousers and sprang out my rock hard aching cock near her face. She looked up and cheekily smiled then took the tip of it in her mouth then slowly slid it right down as far as she could go till she quietly gagged! Just when things were about to get really horny her phones rings and she has to rush off to meet her work colleagues! It Was such a sexy experience and one i still cant believe happend to this day but just goes to show its always worth trying it on!

I managed to get her phone number and we are arranging to meet for some hot horny action soon!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic