FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My wife’s first threesome

My wife’s first threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heSilverFox1701 OP   Man 48 weeks ago

Near Sleaford

I’m feeling really good this week, after no real persuasion, my wife had her first threesome this week and here’s me stupidly thinking she was as vanilla as they come.

I politely explained a few weeks back how much it would mean to me and she didn’t say she wouldn’t do it just that she’d have to feel comfortable and she joined fab and hit the jackpot with a really nice guy who knew exactly what to say and what to not say. She even had a cheeky meet with him in his car to get to know each other - I mean - what the..

When he arrived at our house she told me to stay in the living room and she met him at the door - they spent a while kissing and having fun all whilst I had to listen. For me this was my 5/6th threesome but for them both it was their first.

When she did come into the living room we wasted no time stripping her and she stripped us. It was electric, I’d never met the chap before but she didn’t mind as we both took each of her 44HH breasts in our mouths - I’ve never heard my wife scream with such delight and when she said let’s go up stairs I mean.. say what now? She’d never slept with anyone bar me and I was her first guy, but when she got into the bedroom she did a lot of firsts - she deep throated us both, let him lick her to heaven, and then when she asked him to fuck her bare back you can imagine how hard my cock was. It was really really erotic and amazing but it was interesting how the right guy was needed. Patience and someone experienced even though afterwards he told us that he had over ever been with two women before this. In the end he desperately wanted to cum on her tits and just as he did she exploded and so did I - I mean talk about Cumming together! An amazing experience so if your wife is dead against it - maybe convince her to join fab and see how she goes you never know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple 48 weeks ago

mullingar

By *j47Man 48 weeks ago

limerick

Love being a part of a similar set up fingers crossed we get to the next stage where she invites me to hers. Yes we have chatted and had that inital meet to see how we click and I definetly got a good feeling now its a time to let her reflect and see if shes ready to take the next step.

Fingers crossed

Thank you for sharinh

By *rowsing86Man 48 weeks ago

North west

By *heSilverFox1701 OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Near Sleaford

Oh you are very welcome - I think the key is patience and being respectful on chat. That certainly worked for my wife.

» Add a new message to this topic