FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > friends wife

friends wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have known this couple for quite a few years,around 4 years ago they split up one night after i had finished work and was on way back home i happened to pass her house got to admit been trying to play with her for a while,on this night she was just parking her car so made the excuse to stop and say hi,as i was talking to her through the window i couldnt help commenting on her attire low cut top,short skirt with thigh length leather boots to which she commented bet you would like those around your waist,after a short chat i suggested she sat in my car as it was blowing a gale,we sat for a few minutes talking then i took the plunge and kissed her omg we where like 2 teenagers hands everywhere groping each other,as i put my hand on her inner thigh i could feel the tention in her body,we both reclined our seats and began to explore each other......... more to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story.... tell us more.... the odd comm and full stop would mean we would all be left breathless for the right reasons..

More please

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

definately more plz

When's part 2

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I slowly slid my hand up her thigh I felt the edge of her panties,I eased the elastic to one side and felt the dampness of her smooth pussy,she gasped as I push my finger deep inside her,she unbuckled my jeans and released my now rock hard cock which she grapped and forcefully pulled my skin back,with each stroke of my finger on her g spot she lifted her hips to get more inside her,after a few minutes she pulled my hand away and lowered her head down to my now wet cock.....

» Add a new message to this topic