FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friends wife part 2

Friends wife part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I slowly slid my hand up her thigh I felt the edge of her panties,I eased the elastic to one side and felt the dampness of her smooth pussy,she gasped as I push my finger deep inside her,she unbuckled my jeans and released my now rock hard cock which she grapped and forcefully pulled my skin back,with each stroke of my finger on her g spot she lifted her hips to get more inside her,after a few minutes she pulled my hand away and lowered her head down to my now wet cock.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

take it no one wants anymore of this story then?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Taki g too long to post

"Taki g too long to post"

As she slowly took my cock on her mouth I moved my hands to the back of her head pushing her down forcing it to the back of her throat making her gag she replied by biting it hard pulling her head away she smacked my face and ordered my to hold my hands out which using her stockings she tied together ....

"As she slowly took my cock on her mouth I moved my hands to the back of her head pushing her down forcing it to the back of her throat making her gag she replied by biting it hard pulling her head away she smacked my face and ordered my to hold my hands out which using her stockings she tied together ...."

Mmmm well horny but we need more

Pulling me out of the car she ordered me to follow her into the house,once inside she sat me down removed her panties and forced them into my mouth whispering in my ear "your my bitch now"at this she stood in front of me and stripped off ,all the time pushing her heel into my groin area ,when and only when I'm ready I will let you fuck me she shouted .....

"Pulling me out of the car she ordered me to follow her into the house,once inside she sat me down removed her panties and forced them into my mouth whispering in my ear "your my bitch now"at this she stood in front of me and stripped off ,all the time pushing her heel into my groin area ,when and only when I'm ready I will let you fuck me she shouted ....."

Oh yeah but need more

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 21:25:24]

she left the room for a few minutes returning with a bag which she pulled out a black vibrator and eye mask pulling the mask over my eyes she forced me to the floor turning me over onto my stomach,she grabbed me by the waist and lifted me to my knees whispering in my ear you want to fuck the arse off me but first im doing you,at this she ripped off my boxers laughting as she grabbed my semi erect cock,all at once the door opened and i heard steps towards me and 2 people talking both male voices,i felt someone come around the back of me and dribble oil over my ass cheeks as soon as this was done i felt someone pushing at my now ready oil ass.then flash i seen a camera flash and heard laughting.with this i was aware of a cock being pushed into me the pain raced through my body as i jerked forward i felt a womans lips going round my cock, even though i had never tried this i felt my cock harden. for the next half hour i was fucked twice and made to swollow someone fucking my mouth, once everyone had had there fun they walked away,she then removed the mask for me to see her standing there whip in hand,her only words where you have served me well your reward is me do as you want,this as been going on now for a few months every friday i get a text to tell me what time and were to be so far its been indoors but i have been told if im a good boy then we may go outdoors,to this day i have never seen who it is that fucks me or what pictures are taken.little does she know im planning the same for her to be spit roasted the gangbanged she as also said she quite fancies playing with a woman.

» Add a new message to this topic