FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The first time she knelt before me

The first time she knelt before me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *gent Coulson OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

It had been a long slow day at work and I couldn't wait for the work day to end, I knew she would be at home when I arrived and was looking forward to seeing her. This was the first time she would have been in my home without me being there first.

I should probably mention that protocols and rituals were not yet established as the relationship and dynamic was still in its early stages and hadn't been discussed at that point, we had gone through the typical vetting stages and what was expected of each other as far as the basics of the D/S side were concerned, but not the ritual and or requirements.

With my works day over, I sent a text to say I was on my way and would be home in about 10 minutes.

Upon entering home, I was greeted by the most amazing and humbling site. Knelt in waiting position, naked , back straight, knees slightly apart, palms up resting on her thighs, her posture perfect.

I could see the look of anticipation on her face even though she tried to hide it, that slight almost imperceptible bite of the corner of her lower lip.

"Welcome home Sir" she said, at that moment, a wave of emotions washed over me, my heart melted, I was filled with pride to be her Dominant.

Placing my hand under her chin, I lifted her head up to look into her face and smiled, the look of anticipation melted into a smile back at me.

"You may rise" I said gently

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan 47 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Carry on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic