FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold beginnings

Cuckold beginnings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust john 10 OP   Man 47 weeks ago

England

Cuckold Beginnings

First time trying this writing lark so be gentle please.

For as long as I can remember iv always got turned on by looking at other men’s wife’s / gf’s, so when the internet and later fab came along I got right into it, I have over the years had many adventures with Cpl’s and singles and as a Cpl with a few different ex’s. this story is about one particular cpl Claudio and his wife Sabrina.

So as usual when I was all up on fab had a few meets and reconnected with some old friends, I was on the forum page for cuckolds and a few guys as always wishing there Mrs would cuck them, so id have a chat they’d send pics of wife / gf and id tell them all the things we would get up to. then I got another e mail from a guy calling himself Claudio he said the same as most at first, his wife is sexy and younger and he would love to se her with another man, especially a guy who is more endowed than him, so as usual I gave him the chat and he sent a pic of Sabrina, mmmm very nice, so dose she know you show her off ? and does she know you want to see her with another guy ? (Always first questions) yes he says and they tried once but it didn’t go well.

Ok this was getting interesting, as they lived in my area. so after a few more pics and chat over the course of a few days, he asked about meeting for a drink, just me and him at first as Sabrina was away at this time, Hà that old chestnut I thought lol, but hey I wasn’t doing anything that night so why not, we met in a quiet pub near my place and he seemed like a nice guy, I thought it was all chat until I was about to lave and he said here you go and passed me a note with a number on it for Sabrina, its up to you he says she is up for it but quite shy and nervous, it depends how you get on as to how this goes.

So I’m back at my place and send her a mgs

Hi Sabrina, this is John Claudio gave me your number. It was the next day before I got a reply.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eajayTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Tamar Valley

Good start xxx

By *j and c 2Couple 47 weeks ago

mullingar

By *_new_memberMan 47 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

England

Hi John, how are you,

I’m good thanks so I take it you know what this is about?

Yes, I know but I can’t promise anything as last time it didn’t work and I’m rather shy and not very confident about it.

Well, we text back and forth quite a bit over the next weeks or so and she became more and more relaxed talking to me, even opening up about what she wanted, and a few naughty pics.

All this time I’m still chatting with Claudio and he’s giving me the side of the story from that side, how she seems a bit brighter and how she has a smile when I msg so definite progress.

Anyway, it got to the point of them coming round my place one night, this is about 4 weeks after the initial text to Sabrina.

Nothing was promised this night, so I planned for a plain social, I got some wine in and, we had a great time just relaxing and talking about all sorts, I didn’t try anything as didn’t want to push it and frighten her off, as it came time for them to leave though she leaned into me for a kiss and wow that kiss lasted forever and got very passionate but that was all.

Later I was getting msgs from them both.

Claudio saying how hot it was watching us together and encouraging me to try and fuck her next time. And Sabrina saying how nice it was to finally meet and thanking me for not pushing her into it and letting her decide.

By *iceguy12345678Man 47 weeks ago

fareham

By *ickylouCouple 47 weeks ago

Bi

Nice. Can see this getting naughty.

By *ighttouchMan 47 weeks ago

Stoke-on-trent

mullingar

By *eterinpantiesukMan 47 weeks ago

southam

Brilliant

By *ast_jjMan 47 weeks ago

Dublin and London

By *avidgeorge68Man 47 weeks ago

wakefield

oh yeah i want more of this story

Great so far!

By *eajayTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Tamar Valley

Perfect Bull, Wife and Cuck first meet….. let the fun begin xxx

England

Well, we continued to msg and call over the next week and she invited me to their place one night to play! I asked about sexy lingerie and she said she had none, well that won’t do, get online I said and pick whatever you like and send me the details. This she did and it was a very sexy little red number, I ordered it immediately for delivery to her.

I got a very excited msg from her the day it arrived saying she can’t believe another man is buying her such nice things, and Claudio msgd me saying how hot he found it that another man was buying his Mrs such things.

Well the night arrived I turned up at there place with some wine, this time Sabrina and myself sat together on sofa and began to chat and have a drink Claudio was in the corner of room on his computer gaming, then we kissed and sparks flew, excuse me she says and disappeared, fuck iv blow it I thought she’s ran off I pushed to far.

Boy was I wrong! As she came back a few minutes later wearing the outfit id bought her and nothing else, I told her how stunning she looked and believe e she did, we continued to kiss and my hands roamed her fantastic body, I cupped and ass cheek and pulled her tight to me, knowing full well she wud be able to feel my hard cock, she pulled away from the kiss and looking briefly to Claudio she smiled and started to undress me, I looked over to him and he was sat with a rather small erection in hand glued to what was going on.

Before long I was down to my boxers, she went to her knees and as she slid them down my steel hard cock sprung free and her eyes sparkled, wasting no time she took me in her mouth, her tiny hand on my balls the other on my shaft working my cock as she tried to take more into her mouth.

(knowing full well from our discussions the things he wanted to see and do )

So I called him over and told him to kneel down beside her and watch closely,

Here we go

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan 47 weeks ago

near talbot green

Mmmmmmmm very hot

mullingar

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

By *cooby5555Man 47 weeks ago

galway

Nice

England

my cock still in her mouth she looked up at me and I could see the smile in her eyes, after some time I took her hand and pulled her to her feet and kissed her again pulling her into me. I turned and sat her on the couch and kneeled before her and peeled the tiny G-string down her legs exposing her very wet pussy. I must have kissed and caressed every inch of both legs before I finally brought my mouth to her pussy which was by this time flowing with her juices, i licked sucked nibbled and fingered her to the brink of orgasm, when she begged me to fuck her, I raised up and rubbed my hard cock through her lips to lubricate myself and then making sure Claudio had a good view I started to push inside her, fuck she was tight I took some time working deeper into her, inch by solid inch her moans growing all the time holding me round the neck pulling me to her for kiss and trying to get more inside her.

I was about half way in when I heard him grunt beside us covering himself in cum, she giggled at this, and looked down to where my cock was penetrating her tight pussy and she said that’s more than iv ever had inside me and your still not half way yet, then looking into my eye she just said fuck me and make me yours, god how I didn’t come right then I don’t know, but I built up the pace and pushed deeper and before long we were fucking like wild things, then she screamed she was Cumming and I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock still buried deep inside her, I let her ride it out as I continued to fuck my full length into her, when she came down from that we change it up a bit I sat on sofa and she straddled me impaling herself on me again and riding me like she had never been fucked before, then I felt something on my balls and realised in was Claudio licking up what he could get, so I got her to stand and turn around so she was facing him as she slid my cock into her again, then she grabbed his hair and pulled him into our joining telling him to lick us both.

mullingar

By *exchapMan 47 weeks ago

wexford

So hot

By *iceguy12345678Man 47 weeks ago

fareham

By *uddle4uMan 47 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

England

Will continue later

By *avidgeorge68Man 47 weeks ago

wakefield

wow I am loving this! would love to be tou

By *uddle4uMan 47 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

By *axixxxMan 47 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *obrightMan 47 weeks ago

exeter

Fantastic

By *lison 2023TV/TS 47 weeks ago

Liverpool

Getting interesting.

By *ust john 10 OP   Man 44 weeks ago

England

Sorry about delay people

So this was new to me had never done the bi thing before but I could feel him slobbering all over the point my cock was penatrating her hot wet pussy, she still had hold of his hair and I could hear her say things like this is what you wanted wasn’t it, look at this big cock strech my tight little pussy, youl never fill me like this, I may never let you fuck me again you pathetic little bitch, then she went on an up stroke and lifted off my cock completely and I felt his mouth engulf my cock and suck it down.. mmmm not bad, again she says that’s it suck that cock boy then I felt a hand grab my cock and guid it back in, that’s it she says put they big cock in your wife’s pussy.. wow she was really getting into this. And I wasn’t sure how I felt about him sucking my cock however briefly it was.

All this talk and her riding me had me on the edge I was going to cum and cum hard, I told her it was coming expecting her to stop, oh no fucking fill me up she cried pump your cum into me I want to feel you flood my cunt with your seed.. I heard him just whimper again and felt my feet get splatters (. Did he just cum on my feet the dirty fucker ? ) I could hold off no longer and grabbing her hips pulled her down on my cock burying myself as deep as possible and unloaded into her, spurt after spurt her moaning all the time. Yes that’s it fill me with your cum. Fuck she had turned into a wild one… finally she settled and leans back against me turning so we could kiss again.. then she lifted herself from my cock and sat beside me with her legs still spread looked at me and smiled then told Cladio to clean her with his mouth… i swear if I hadn’t just cum that alone would have made me hard again. I looked down at my feet to check and yes he had cum on them dirty fucker. She noticed me looking and asked I told her what he had done and she then told him to lick them clean.. as he was doing that she looked at my cock still slick with both our cum she smiled and whispering to me asked if she could make him clean me. Fuck it I thought he’d already sucked it so why not lol. So once he had finished my feet he looked up and said all clean . She smiled at him and said no it’s not then pointed to my cock. He looked to me and I just said you heard her clean it all up and he dove in and took it in his mouth.. Sabrina laughing and encorageing him all the time.

By *he roc2369Man 44 weeks ago

limerick birmingham

By *ettpairCouple 44 weeks ago

Kettering

Love it

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

By *ust john 10 OP   Man 44 weeks ago

England

Well this was new but not unpleasant I thought, then she leaned down and took my cock from him and she sucked it and he went to my balls then she passed it back to him to suck and then they just shared it between them for a time like a double bj from 2 women but it was husband and wife wow this was horny as fuck, I could feel the life returning to my cock as it grew in one or the others mouth as they played with me I could hear her saying yes let’s get it hard again so have it inside me again, possition was making me cramp a bit so I stood up she slid to the floor next to him and they continued to suck lick wank my growing cock kissing with it between them. Fuck who new how hot this would be,, I still think to this day a mr and mrs shairing your cock between them as I tower over them is the most erotic sight in the world. I was now at full hardness and they took in turns taking me in there mouth I’d grab the head of whoever and pull them deeper onto it fucking there face making them gag and splutter then. Hangs to the other, they both trying to outdo the other who could take more, I was loving it in no danger of cumming so soon again.

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar

By *andyel73Man 44 weeks ago

Leyland

By *ippa 63TV/TS 44 weeks ago

Billinge

Super story.

By *ast_jjMan 44 weeks ago