FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flying from Manchester?

Flying from Manchester?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ainted_love1 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Altrincham

I had a drem come true last week, I had a DOM couple contact me who were flying out on holiday and arranged to come to meet me for a coffee and a chat. the chat went well with plenty of flirting and them telling me what they would like to do. To my suprise they were flying out the following evening and hadnt booked a hotel. Long story short they stayed at mine and we had a full night of debauchery, they left their car at mine, had their holiday came back and both of them used me again before drivng off home with smiing faces...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ainted_love1 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Altrincham

Looking for couples and singles dont just book it use this cucky

By *rpmanMan 45 weeks ago

Bromley

"I had a drem come true last week, I had a DOM couple contact me who were flying out on holiday and arranged to come to meet me for a coffee and a chat. the chat went well with plenty of flirting and them telling me what they would like to do. To my suprise they were flying out the following evening and hadnt booked a hotel. Long story short they stayed at mine and we had a full night of debauchery, they left their car at mine, had their holiday came back and both of them used me again before drivng off home with smiing faces..."

Not big on details are you

» Add a new message to this topic