FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The beginning

The beginning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angerine OP   Man 45 weeks ago

somewhere inbetween the right and wrong

I'm writing a little story for a woman I know - hopefully it'll turn into a back&forth tale of lust.

Any feedback for this opening gambit would really be appreciated.

While this story is totally fictitious and not necessarily a fantasy- this is inspired by the things we say and the memes we shared.

You are alone in the house, the weekend where you stop being "mummy" and just be yourself, be Jennifer (or anyone else you wanted to be).

I let myself in, You already knew I was visiting at some point and had sent a key for me weeks ago.

I'm dressed to impress - a dark blue suit, white shirt and silver tie.

As I walk into the room, I see you- Clearly not dressed to entertain guests- dressed in jeans and a well loved t-shirt, while not tight by any means- the cut and fit of it hinted at the figure underneath . As did the jeans - emphasising the perfectly curved, soft yet firm bottom.

We don't say a word, we just hold eachother and kiss deeply. Drinking in the smell, taste and sound of us being together. Finally. After what has seemed like a lifetime but also the briefest of moments.

My hands, holding your waist close to mine, head south to caress the soft curve of your ass, giving it a delicate squeeze before slapping it (making sure we are still kissing, our tounges teasing and hinting at what delights are to come later).

As my hand strikes you, I felt the sharp intake of breath as you literally steal my breath away as our lips press against together.

I break our kiss and look you deeply in your eyes as we catch our breath.

"My princess, I've done nothing but think about this moment for so long". I whisper as I loosen my tie, take you by the hand and lead you to the sofa...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple 45 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic