FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The thrill knowing its our secret

The thrill knowing its our secret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ild imagination OP   Man 48 weeks ago

Basildon

Can't explain why I find the thought so exciting so please don't judge me for it. Would love to know if I'm not alone with this?? The thought of a friendship with another couple and she gets a little d*unk 1 night and let's slip that she finds the idea of something a little different or a fetish type thing a real turn on but he is dead against it for what ever reason. Over time and several more social meets we start privately joke about it but with a sexy look in each others eyes. It's now starting to turn me on and get my imagination going picturing in my head us actually doing it for real staring into her eyes seeing the pleasure she's getting. So I decided to tell her I love to help her make it a reality and our passionate secret to which she agreed so it happened. The thought of us being out as couples again knowing it's our naught secret as we look at each other then just carry on as normal. I know its not right and dishonest but if he wouldn't do it for her she's entitled to have her experience knowing her secrets safe with me as we both have the same to loose.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Basildon

Looks like I'm the only 1 then.. unfortunately this site doesn't give guys new to this type of thing a chance. My fault probably for trying wrong site

By *arriedbisexualcoupleekCouple 48 weeks ago

east kilbride

Love it mmmm

Basildon

"Love it mmmm"
good to know I'm not the only 1. My imagination of her saying what it is... preferably something she wants me to do for her and looking straight into her eyes as I do it hopefully making her orgasam which would drive me wild

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

"Can't explain why I find the thought so exciting so please don't judge me for it. Would love to know if I'm not alone with this?? The thought of a friendship with another couple and she gets a little d*unk 1 night and let's slip that she finds the idea of something a little different or a fetish type thing a real turn on but he is dead against it for what ever reason. Over time and several more social meets we start privately joke about it but with a sexy look in each others eyes. It's now starting to turn me on and get my imagination going picturing in my head us actually doing it for real staring into her eyes seeing the pleasure she's getting. So I decided to tell her I love to help her make it a reality and our passionate secret to which she agreed so it happened. The thought of us being out as couples again knowing it's our naught secret as we look at each other then just carry on as normal. I know its not right and dishonest but if he wouldn't do it for her she's entitled to have her experience knowing her secrets safe with me as we both have the same to loose. "

You’re not alone !

By *ild imagination OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Basildon

Guessing I'm one of very few then..lol

By *ere4u50Man 32 weeks ago

Latrobe Valley

I think there’s probably quite a few people who have these types of relationships with people within their friends groups. Maybe if you give a bit more information about what activities she wanted to partake in, there’ll be a lot more interested people in what you two are up to;-)

By *ild imagination OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Basildon

"I think there’s probably quite a few people who have these types of relationships with people within their friends groups. Maybe if you give a bit more information about what activities she wanted to partake in, there’ll be a lot more interested people in what you two are up to;-)"
that's a big part of it for me, ideally she tells me what she has had thoughts of something happening that really turns on that maybe she couldnt tell anyone/husband that's part of her "daily life" but tells me in every detail of how she has imagined it, we start exchanging a few short detailed messages of what she pictures doing to which i reply with what i'd do then in reply etc,shes imagining the scenario of if,picturing it in her head.then when t we're feeling trust,comfortable enough we meet then I/we do just how we describes it. That's far more of a turn a on for me than me saying for me. Maybe it's just my imagination? Just curious of others thoughts the secret of only us knowing about it.

By *ylonseeker2023Man 32 weeks ago

Harwich

A bit of a twist to this one, it's very much along your theme though, in a roundabout way.

To set the scene, 30 yrs back or so, late 80's I lived with a girl where all was good, the thing being I like a lady dressed in nylons, ³unfortunately she wasn't happy with tights, thought stockings were tarty and even the compromise of hold ups or crotchless tights didn't do the trick.

Neighbours in an apartment only doors away moved in one day, quite an attractive and lively blonde with a very introvert partner, plus 3 young kids so she was busy. It only took a few weeks and my partner and Ilona (the blonde neighbour) got chatty.

A couple of years passed and the neighbours were amidst a rough patch, my relationship was 'fine' other than my ongoing frustration that my partner only wanted sex nude, I was so wanting her in nylons and heels when we shagged! Basically I wanted role-play, boss/secretary, etc etc. By now my good lady went along with it on and off and in parallel to this I was sometimes giving Ilona next door the odd lift to the hotel she worked in.

This all came about as I was sometimes working from home and my partner was busy with something and had asked if I might drop Ilona off instead of her.

To say I didn't notice my neighbours nyloned legs would be a lie, however in flat shoes it didn't quite have 'that special appeal' and after all, she was my partners best friend....I was very loyal back then, the thought never occurred to me...

The day came, my partner a nounced we were done and she left that day.. family turned up including a small removal van. It seemed I had missed all the signals and she had made up her mind and planned things weeks in advance.

Alone now in a spacious apartment Ilona would sometimes pop over with a plated up evening meal for me.

This is when it all came out. My (now ex partner) and Ilona would often meet up once the kids were at school and have a natter over a coffee. It turned out that Ilona was in the know about my nylon thing and not just that, she was aware that I was interested in anal and that my ex had absolutely had no inclination to even try this out.

The lifts to work and the nylons Ilona had taken to were a female plot by the girls to check out my integrity and would I try it on.

Seemingly though Ilona had taken a liking to nylons, but not just that but hold ups that led onto wearing no knickers to work. Her fella only ever did missionary with her, usually after a gallon of beer on a Friday night...

Their relationship was drifting apart again and she confided in the fact she had seen some very suspicious sex practices on his laptop involving minors and worse, as such she seemed more and more drawn to me...basically she saw a friend in me, someone she could talk to and far more, her teasing at work in hold ups and being commando often got her so fruity that she would rarther fuck me as I appreciated her in comparison to Marco, her partner.

Nevertheless, he tried to patch all up and sion there were to be wedding bells..!!!

I was gutted that she was going along with it. She said it was more for the kids and with her being a little older than him she seems panicky about being left on the shelf with 3 kids. As to me, she knew I was career driven and often away during the week....also, the kids loved Dad. Fair play.

Being invited to the wedding was even more of a bitter and embarrassing thing to contend with.

I went along, alone and booted and suited. Looking at her in her wedding dress, white nylons and heels I was in agony, lol. .

I had taken on Ilona's hubby in our company as a fitter back when my ex and Ilona had become friendly. We manufactured and installed bespoke conservatories and as a roofer he was a useful addition to our fitting teams.

As such, newly wed he was keen on any overtime and in the same week they married I received a text.

It was Ilona. Could I come over to the house they had now rented within the neighbourhood. As Marco (her hubby) was working till very late she needed help with some lamp shades etc etc. Well, having spare time to hand having way surpassed my monthly sales goals and just dossing about at home I drove over.

I was hardly up a ladder that I felt a hand go up my leg and fondle my cock. Ffs Ilon...anyhow, I crumbled !

Within a few minutes I had Ilona with her skirt rucked up and my beloved nyloned lags wedged apart... high heels thrown in to, these so making her legs look great whilst her arse was thrust outwards and upwards...

Things got messy over the months. Even the kids, still relatively young began to latch on and it's good that eventually we knocked all on the head, especially as Marco now knew what was going on....in a row she told him all in an attempt to hurt him after he had overstepped the line with some of his comments.

Looking back it was all somewhat crazy, not very rational and who was using who!

She remarried some years later ....all I know is that if her new husband likes lingerie with nylons and has any inclination to take her up the rear, well, he is gonna be well looked after by her.

This all happened in Germany, I dare say she may well be popular swinger within their network.

OP - I hope you see the parallel in your initial post. Or rather that I understood you correctly!

The dressed up Hotel girl was, as stated a planned honey trap and doesn't count, but in all the carry ons later,especially the wedding, well, I guess that's in line with your theme.

By *ild imagination OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Basildon

Interesting thank you. It seems more of a man's thing as no woman have commented their thoughts on this.

» Add a new message to this topic