FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Women in my street sun bath in tight black bikini

Women in my street sun bath in tight black bikini

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

I was walking up the road in my street after I been to the shops I seen the first house when I’m in my street there was a tall milf in tight bikini sun bathing in front garden I was walking I just seen her when I’m walking up the hill I start writing my number on bit of paper I crawl into her garden I slip it in her bikini pants and crawl back out then I was kept walking back home say 10 to 15 minutes I had a WhatsApp message from her saying did you put your number in my bikini pants I wrote yes I thought I was in trouble but she replied fast she said she gagging for some action she said if I’m doing anything just now i said no and she ask me what she wants to wear from me I said keep her bikini on and put gym leggings over her bikini and put a sports bra on top aswell she replied ok she replied come alround 10 min I said ok she replied the door unlock and she ask me to get naked after I closed and lock the door then she wants me come to the living room I replied ok so I left my house walk alround to her house done what she wants before i enter her living room I had a sneak peak to see who in it was only her feelings her leggings my cock went straight hard I give it few seconds then I went in the living room then I say you want a horny young guys cock my cock is above her eyes I start feeling her tits she said it’s was your who you wanted me I say yes i say i hope you enjoy my cock I come sit beside you she started to taste my cock in her month it was heavily and I say i hope you kept your bikini on she said yes i have I say can I rip your leggings off she yes we both stood up I rip her leggings off I peel her bikini pants to one side I started eating her pussy she started moan then she cum i said do you fancy taking it upto your bedroom she said yes she took of her sports bra off she grab my cock lead me to her room she lay on her bed I got on I slip my cock in her pussy it was tight she moan heavily then when it in I started fucken her fast and hard she came first I kept fucken her she was going to orgasm that hard she was shaking while I fuck her I was to cum I kept fucken her until my cum in her pussy she was fast from the orgasm after I cum in her pussy I lay beside her i said you were great she said she love young guys too fuck her she wanted me be her sex son I said yeah she said when I ever I’m horny if she in I’m happy to let myself in her house she give me a spare house key for her house then I spent the day with her and night with her all day naked with her if anyone wants hear more just comment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic