FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Voyeur Chronicles

The Voyeur Chronicles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondonFunTimes OP   Man 50 weeks ago

manchester

I have always been a voyeur. Not the Peeping Tom kind, but more the kind that likes to watch while someone enjoys the act of being watched. It’s rare to find a lady who is convinced that your intentions are totally visual, but over the years I have met a few who are either secret or very not secret exhibitionists. Let’s call them Zoe, Vikki and Stephanie. This is what happened.

ZOE

————————————————

Zoe was twenty five. I’d known her through work and we’d always chatted, nothing sexual for a few years, just chats about things that were happening at work or in the world over a coffee break or on our way out of the building. Then after three years I was saddened when she left the company to go and live with her boyfriend ‘up north’. Around six months past when out of the blue I received a text message from Zoe. It was late I. The evening and I was laying in bed watching a movie. I was surprised she should be in touch. At first the messages were about work, life and the usual. Soon, Zoe mentioned that she was very bored living so far away from her family. It may have been the lateness of the hour, it may have been the distance but I sent a message saying that ‘all work and no play can make for a very dull life’, I wondered if she would get my meaning. The reply I received made my cock start to throb.

‘Play I do too much of especially when he’s working nights. I’m playing a bit now. Thinking I’m about who you used to look at my bum’.

I was a bit shocked but then smiled and started wanking slowly, in between replies. I soon said that ‘many nights I’ve wanked remembering how good your bum looked in leggings’

Then silence. I put it down to Zoe falling asleep, me going too far. Just silence. The next day after hearing nothing I sent her message to say I hoped she was okay and that I hadn’t meant to offend. Hours passed and then on the stroke of six o’clock my phone buzzed. A picture of Zoe leaning over her sofa in the black leggings. Her dark red hair unmistakable and the big bum and small waist every bit as desirable as always.

‘I thought you’d enjoy this. My apology for falling asleep last night after I’d cum’ she said in the message that followed soon after the picture.

Over the next few weeks I began to realise that what Zoe was doing was spending the week where her boyfriend was working the day shift by sending the occasional furtive pic and message. A glimpse of her bum, a cheeky shot of her in boots and knickers. Always no face but unmistakably Zoe. Then in the week where he was on nights the messages flowed between us. I knew that Zoe was on her bed, taking instruction from me on how and when to use her toys to make herself cum. A few weeks of this and I couldn’t resist. I asked her if she could ever get away for the weekend. To come. To stay and to play.

At first Zoe was unsure, but a day or so later she had it all worked out. She would say she was visiting a friend in London and stop at mine instead. I double checked again and again that week to make sure that she was 100% up for it. Soon enough the Friday that Zoe was set to leave came around. Around lunchtime, I receive a message saying ‘Just setting off’ and all afternoon I couldn’t help but look out of the office window on the sunny hot day, imagining Zoe in her little car driving Southwards. I couldn’t wait to see her. To watch her. To delight in her.

At around five, just as I arrived home, another message.

‘Just in the services. Getting changed in the loo’.

I sent a query back ‘Changed?’

‘Well I didn’t want to leave the house in a sexy outfit did I?’

I asked what she was wearing, but no reply. She had said she was about an hour away and I watched the seconds tick by. Minutes going slowly and then without any message the BUZZZzzzzz of my flat intercom. I went over and heard her laughing as I picked up ‘Finally arrived and I need a pee’ she said. I buzzed her up and thirty seconds later she had arrived at my door.

I opened it and she came into the hallway. She had dressed for me, not the weather, that was for sure. She wore black leggings with black boots and a tight white t shirt and leather jacket. All highlighting the red colouring in her hair. I could feel my cock getting harder as we hugged, slightly awkwardly in the hall. ‘Well this is crazy’ she said and looked around ‘I’ve never been to your place before’

I took her into the living room and she admired the big corner sofa and the views from the window as we were 7 floors up. Then she turned to me and said. ‘I’m glad I came, so fucking glad. But I need a pre’. I told her where the bathroom was and sat down as she left the room, opening the bottle of wine that was on the coffee table. A few minutes later she arrived back. Minus the leather jacket and with a smile said ‘The last part of that journey was bloody hot!’

She turned and went to the half open window and elaborately leaned out, sticking her bum out as she did. I let out a moan of approval and she looked at me over her shoulder. ‘As good as you remember?’

‘Oh yes, in fact the northern climate has made it even more adorable’ I said.

She let out a long ‘hmmmmmmmm’ and looked out of the window once more. Talking to me as she did. ‘Maybe you deserve a closer look than you’ve ever had before’.

I didn’t have the chance to reply. She began to slowly pull down her leggings. Revealing her bum inch by inch teasingly. I could see she was wearing a purple g-string and then her bum in all its glory. Her leggings were pulled down to her thighs and she opened her legs more. The g-string disappearing even more. Then with an arch of her back a delightful glimpse of her covered pussy. The light purple of the g string a distinct darker colour.

‘You are very wet Zoe’. She turned away from the window and comedically waddled to the sofa where she sat down and started to unzip her boots. ‘I’ve been wet all the drive. Do you want to see my pussy then?’ She asked.

‘Of course I do’ I replied.

‘Pour me a wine then’.

She unzipped the boots and removed her leggings and as I poured us both a generous glass of wine she pulled the boots back on and took off her t-shirt. Revealing a matching purple bra. I pushed the glass across the coffee table towards her and we both held our glasses up. ‘Here’s to being naughty’ she said and took a swig of the wine. Placing her glass back down on the table she looked me in the eye and very deliberately stayed to open her legs. One booted foot arriving on the sofa the other on the floor. Her legs spread wide on the sofa. Her hand drifted down her body, slowly teasingly and started to run across the thin material covering what was clearly a very very smooth pussy.

‘I’ve never shown you my pussy have I?’ Zoe teased as I couldn’t take my eyes off it. He finger toying with the side of the flimsy material, and then in one movement she pulled it to one side, revealing a glistening little slit with perfectly puffy lips. I watched as she started to spread her lips. ‘Watch me, watch me finger fuck my cunt’ she said, almost dream like.

She proceeded to play with herself in front of me. I reached for my fly to release my hard cock and Zoe immediately stopped playing looking at me with fake sternness ‘No, not yet. Just watch me’.

I leaned back into the sofa and picked up my wine, Zoe nodded and started to play again. Rubbing her clit, I watched every moment until she came hard, there on my sofa and after a moment to get her breath back she took her glass and raised it to me. ‘Now you can get your cock out’ stand up and want over me’.

I smiled and stood. Pulling my jeans and boxers down, releasing my cock. Just as Zoe clambered onto all fours on the sofa. Leaning over the back she thrust out her bum then pulled her knickers go one side. She looked at me over her shoulder ‘I wanna see you cum’

She spread her cheeks for me and I wanked furiously. Then as she pulled her knickers across the cheeks of her bum I started to cum. The look on her face and the sight of her pussy made me explode. All over the coffee table, and I swear some landed in her wine. I kept pumping as she urged ‘That’s it wank over me you fucker’ and finally there was none left. I sat on the sofa, stepping out of my jeans as I did so.

‘Well, I guess that’s a good start to the weekend’ Zoe said as she lifted the wine and drank it all down, then held it out for more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

manchester

" "

By *ob2Man 50 weeks ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm lovely

manchester

VIKKI

————————————————

Vikki was a very different proposition indeed. Zoe had given me a taste for watching her and released my inner voyeur. After she had gone back North (after some wild weekends - more later if you like this). I was addicted to watching and I needed an outlet. So I thought I would dip my toe back into the world of fab and see if there were any fun girls here who liked to just show off. No fucking - just enjoyed showing off. Christ! Was the search frustrating.

Weeks went by. Lots of deletions, some possible ones who vanished (probably guys called Malcolm who were wanking into their socks). Then a miracle happened and Vikki appeared. Her profile was very spare, a picture of her thigh from all I could see. However, she was twenty eight and around twenty miles away from me. She listed that she liked older guys and was inexperienced. I think I must have found her at just the right moment as we started chatting and I made her laugh. Then soon, we transferred to WhatsApp where I explained to her that I loved to just watch. To play but watch. She as dubious but finally sent me a picture. To say I was amazed is an understatement, she had long chestnut brown hair and a devilish smile. Eyes to die for and naughty glint. I just had to meet her. Vikki explained that she worked most of the week in a coffee shop near her home and after a few days became a couple of weeks of messaging I worked out by a process of elimination which coffee shop. God I was tempted to just go in and order a cappuccino with extra sprinkles, but that felt too stalkerish. Then one day I hatched a plan. I mentioned that I’d be going near the area she worked in, hoping against hope that she’d suggest I dropped by her establishment for a coffee and she did. The next day I drive to the town and my heart was in my mouth as I drove by the coffee shop. I parked up and sent her a WhatsApp asking if it was a busy day. Soon a message pinged saying ‘average’ and I simply said ‘I’ll pop in for a cappuccino then’. I locked the car and went to the coffee shop. I felt the phone vibrate in my pocket and read ‘I can’t wait. I’ll make you the best one you mad bugger’ and I went inside.

There she was behind the counter with another girl. She looked just like the pic she had sent. Although today she was wearing tight jeans and a black coffee shop t-shirt.

She greeted me like any normal customer and only when I paid for my cappuccino did I get a big smile and a wink as o took it to my table.

Once there I messaged her ‘you look amazing. Thanks for the coffee. What knickers are you wearing?’

I waited a minute or so and then out of the corner of my eye saw her reach for her phone. She read the message a grin on her face. A moment later my phone buzzed.

‘A white thong. If you wait a moment I have an idea ‘ she replied. I waited and pretended to read my phone. Out of the corner of my eye Vikki left the counter and went towards the back of the shop. My phone buzzed again.

‘I’m taking my knickers off in the loo. Take them as soon as I come back. Dare ya!’

I didn’t have to be asked twice and this game was fun. I waited and finally Vikki retuned to the counter, for all the world as if nothing had happened. I left the table immediately and followed the signs to the back of the shop. Thank god for independent shops that have just the one loo I thought. I opened the door and locked it behind me. There on the sink were her knickers. A small white thong. I picked it up and it was still warm to the touch. And yes. Wet. I couldn’t resist taking a sniff and could scent her pussy. I put them into my pocket and left the shop with a brief ‘thank you’ to Vikki on my way out.

As soon as I was back at the car I messaged her again. A picture of her knickers on my car seat next to me. I asked ‘do you need a lift after work?’ The next message explained that she finished in half an hour, but her housemate was at home. I said no worries and that I would wait anyway. The half hour passed by and I played with her knickers discreetly as I waited. Furtively in case a passerby noticed. Soon I saw her crossing the road from the coffee shop a broad smile on her face. Vikki opened the car door as if we had known each other for years and plonked herself down on the passenger seat. ‘Do you have my knickers on you by any chance kind sir?’ She asked a grin on her face. I nodded down to the gear stick where I had put them as she had crossed the road. She howled with laughter and took them. ‘That turned me on’ I said, rather redundantly.

She laughed again and said ‘let’s go for a dive, I have an idea’. Who was I to disagree, I slipped the car into gear and off I went. We chatted along the way. Vikki hadn’t met anyone before but had cammed with a few guys and as she talked I could tell she was getting turned on by telling me about some of the messages and conversations she had been having on Fab, especially the ones with very well hung mature gentlemen. We were in the country and soon Vikki suggested we pull over. I parked up and felt Vikki’s hand in my jeans, rubbing my hard cock. It was very quiet and I heard her whisper, a husky whisper ‘ dare me to strip’. I kissed her deeply and whispered back ‘I dare you to strip’.

Without saying a word she took off her t-shirt. Revealing her curvy boobs almost bursting from a tight white bra. Next off were her jeans. She wriggled out of them and was soon in clipping her bra. She giggled as it came free free and she was sat in my passenger seat nude.

She began to finger her pussy and her moans made me so horny. She looked at me as she played with herself ‘I know you only want to watch me cum but I want to be licked’. I nodded to the back seat, expecting Vikki to clamber over the seats there. However, bold as brass she opened the passenger door and steeped out. Getting into the back naked as the day she was born

She opened her legs on the back seat as I went round and entered from the other door and between her legs I got my first taste of Vikki’s sweet pussy. I put my tongue inside her and felt her grind against me. My tongue then finding her clit as I wanted so much to make her cum. She threw her head back and I could feel her grinding her pussy harder as she began to shake and climax. Cumming hard with a ‘fuck. Fuck. Fuck’. We lay there for a few minutes before Vikki smiled and suggested I should take her home. I clambered back in the front of the car, cock still hard. Passing her clothes back to her I could see her change in my mirror as I followed her directions back to the town. At the end of her road she asked me to stop and popped her head between the front seats. ‘Here will do. My boyfriend would get a bit weird if you dropped me off at home’ she said. She reached forward and rubbed my cock ‘next time you have a cappuccino I will see to that one as well’ she kissed me on the cheek and left the car. Discreetly i drove off. Stopping at the local BP for petrol as I left the town. Only when I went back to the car after paying did I see her knickers on the back seat. I. Messaged her again, this time on fab for discretion.

‘You left your knickers in the car’

I didn’t check the messages until an hour later when I was back at home. A simple reply from Vikki.

‘Oh silly me. You might have to bring them back to me next week then won’t you xxx’

By *eter4383Man 50 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *ob2Man 50 weeks ago

dungannon

By *aughtywifeyWoman 50 weeks ago

close

By *arried-bi-guyMan 50 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *j and c 2Couple 50 weeks ago

mullingar

By *exymarvelMan 50 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ichard7Man 50 weeks ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Good girl

By *j47Man 50 weeks ago

limerick

By *andi_mmfCouple 50 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Fabulous

manchester

Stephanie.

Steph was an ex. We had a very intense, but brief, relationship just after uni about ten years ago. Now in her early thirties Steph was and is a gorgeous girl. 34c boobs. Long naturally curly blonde hair. Blue eyes and a pert and curvy bum. She was a head turner. She was also crazy a hell and much better off for me as a friend than a partner. Over the years since our break up we had stayed in touch and updated each other on our respective families and what they were up to and by the time this occurred we hadn’t seen each other for about two years.

Steph had been working in London and late one night I got a message from her saying that she’d had another of her (all too frequent) break ups and did I want to have a drink the next day after work? This was by no means a ‘booty call’ as this had happened a couple of times. Normally we’d meet she’d feel better by getting a rant off her chest and have a few laughs. So I agreed to meet her at a nice bar in Highgate the next evening.

After work I drove there, late in the year it was still warm but the air was turning chilly and I saw Steph waiting outside the bar as I parked a little further down the road. She was wearing a long black coat and I could see hadn’t done anything to change her unruly blonde hair. We hugged when I arrived and went inside. As we sat down Steph revealed a white blouse, with buttons straining at her boobs and a long ankle length skirt and ankle boots. I have to admit she looked great. Over drinks she outlined how her latest partner had ‘done the dirty’ on her, and I could see that she was drinking more than usual. She discussed the relationship and soon as usual we started to laugh about other things. As the night drew to a close I glanced outside the bar and realised it was lashing down with rain and as we stood at the door of the bar, Steph putting her coat on, I offered to give her a lift home.

As we drove off Steph was singing along to some tunes on the radio and soon we were headed out of town. We soon got to chatting about old days and a road trip we’d taken a few years before and as we hit the country roads Steph asked me to pull over so we could have a longer chat. I pulled into a lay-by by an old school and we chatted. The windows a bit steamy from wetness if the rain.

The pitter patter of the rain on the roof and the drink took its toll. Steph announced that she desperately needed a pee. I took a glance at the rain that was still coming down and said to Steph ‘I have an umbrella in the boot’ to which she laughed and said to me ‘You’ll have to hold it’ and I didn’t need asking twice.

We left the car and with me holding the umbrella headed towards the cluster of trees by the lay-by. I gallantly held the umbrella over Steph as she looked around for a secluded place to pee. Finally we found a little clearing. And Steph said ‘here’ she giggled at me as she hitched up her skirt and I could see she was wearing some red French knickers. In one swift motion she took them off and handed them to me.

So there I was holding Steph’s red knickers and an umbrella as she squatted down and began to flow! As she peed she had flicked her skirt up exposing her curvy bum cheeks. She giggled ‘I hope you are being a gentleman and looking away’ she said laughing.

‘I’m not actually’ I replied.

‘Ah you’ve seen it all before’ she said as she stopped peeing.

‘It’s always a beautiful sight’ I said my eyes on her bum as she stood up. She didn’t make an effort to pull the skirt down but stood there her bum on display. ‘It is isn’t it’ she gave it a little slap as she walked away further into the trees and pushed herself the bark of the tree. ‘Fuck me up against the tree. I need a cock mister’.

‘Steph I think you might regret it in the morning’ I said, even though I had started to walk towards her. ‘Oh shut-up and fuck me you know you want to’ she wiggled her bum at me.

I placed the umbrella down to one side and put her knickers inside it and in an instant had my boxers and my jeans around my ankles. My cock in my hand as Steph pushed her ass out further and I slapped my cock on her bum cheeks. Then pressed in finding her wet pussy and started to fuck her there against the tree. I could feel her pushing back. So sexy the rain falling on the leaves of the trees and my hands in her hips. Looking down watching her bum flex with every thrust. I was close and was about to pull out when Steph shouted ‘fill me up. Cum in my pussy. I want your fucking cum’. This flipped me over the edge and grabbing hod of her hips I flooded her with my cum.

Breathless we headed back to the car and I handed Steph her knickers which she put on before heading back to the passenger seat. We set off again smiles on our faces and Steph turned to me a big smile on her face ‘fucking in the woods in the rain is fun. We should do that every time we have catch up, maybe next time someone might see and join in’

But that’s a story for another day.

manchester

Let me know which one is your favourite and who you like best. DM me any thoughts or questions. Love to hear from you

manchester

"Fabulous"

Thank you.

By *onnoisseur100Man 50 weeks ago

Woking-ish

All three ...

manchester

"All three ... "

Ha ha thank you!

By *rdiscreet327Man 50 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving all three!

By *nspired CoupleCouple 50 weeks ago

Andover

By *williams2022Man 50 weeks ago

Poole

manchester

"Loving all three! "

Ha ha so it’s a tie! Have to say I have a favourite!

By *atesey68Man 50 weeks ago

audley

By *nspired CoupleCouple 50 weeks ago

Andover

We are both Avid Voyeurs looking for willing exhibitionist couples and females will travel if required

manchester

"We are both Avid Voyeurs looking for willing exhibitionist couples and females will travel if required"

Glad it’s been inspiring.

manchester

Another Zoe one coming soon

By *ondonFunTimes OP   Man 49 weeks ago

manchester

" "

Which one would you like to hear more about ??

By *annSummersMan 49 weeks ago

Glasgow

I enjoy the dynamic of all three.

Ahem… Keep them coming

By *oyntzMan 49 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ondonFunTimes OP   Man 45 weeks ago

manchester

" "

Thank you.

By *rinwin69Man 45 weeks ago

STOCKPORT

Great stories..

By *j and c 2Couple 45 weeks ago

mullingar

By *andi_mmfCouple 45 weeks ago

Whitehaven

"

I have always been a voyeur. Not the Peeping Tom kind, but more the kind that likes to watch while someone enjoys the act of being watched. It’s rare to find a lady who is convinced that your intentions are totally visual, but over the years I have met a few who are either secret or very not secret exhibitionists. Let’s call them Zoe, Vikki and Stephanie. This is what happened.

ZOE

————————————————

Zoe was twenty five. I’d known her through work and we’d always chatted, nothing sexual for a few years, just chats about things that were happening at work or in the world over a coffee break or on our way out of the building. Then after three years I was saddened when she left the company to go and live with her boyfriend ‘up north’. Around six months past when out of the blue I received a text message from Zoe. It was late I. The evening and I was laying in bed watching a movie. I was surprised she should be in touch. At first the messages were about work, life and the usual. Soon, Zoe mentioned that she was very bored living so far away from her family. It may have been the lateness of the hour, it may have been the distance but I sent a message saying that ‘all work and no play can make for a very dull life’, I wondered if she would get my meaning. The reply I received made my cock start to throb.

‘Play I do too much of especially when he’s working nights. I’m playing a bit now. Thinking I’m about who you used to look at my bum’.

I was a bit shocked but then smiled and started wanking slowly, in between replies. I soon said that ‘many nights I’ve wanked remembering how good your bum looked in leggings’

Then silence. I put it down to Zoe falling asleep, me going too far. Just silence. The next day after hearing nothing I sent her message to say I hoped she was okay and that I hadn’t meant to offend. Hours passed and then on the stroke of six o’clock my phone buzzed. A picture of Zoe leaning over her sofa in the black leggings. Her dark red hair unmistakable and the big bum and small waist every bit as desirable as always.

‘I thought you’d enjoy this. My apology for falling asleep last night after I’d cum’ she said in the message that followed soon after the picture.

Over the next few weeks I began to realise that what Zoe was doing was spending the week where her boyfriend was working the day shift by sending the occasional furtive pic and message. A glimpse of her bum, a cheeky shot of her in boots and knickers. Always no face but unmistakably Zoe. Then in the week where he was on nights the messages flowed between us. I knew that Zoe was on her bed, taking instruction from me on how and when to use her toys to make herself cum. A few weeks of this and I couldn’t resist. I asked her if she could ever get away for the weekend. To come. To stay and to play.

At first Zoe was unsure, but a day or so later she had it all worked out. She would say she was visiting a friend in London and stop at mine instead. I double checked again and again that week to make sure that she was 100% up for it. Soon enough the Friday that Zoe was set to leave came around. Around lunchtime, I receive a message saying ‘Just setting off’ and all afternoon I couldn’t help but look out of the office window on the sunny hot day, imagining Zoe in her little car driving Southwards. I couldn’t wait to see her. To watch her. To delight in her.

At around five, just as I arrived home, another message.

‘Just in the services. Getting changed in the loo’.

I sent a query back ‘Changed?’

‘Well I didn’t want to leave the house in a sexy outfit did I?’

I asked what she was wearing, but no reply. She had said she was about an hour away and I watched the seconds tick by. Minutes going slowly and then without any message the BUZZZzzzzz of my flat intercom. I went over and heard her laughing as I picked up ‘Finally arrived and I need a pee’ she said. I buzzed her up and thirty seconds later she had arrived at my door.

I opened it and she came into the hallway. She had dressed for me, not the weather, that was for sure. She wore black leggings with black boots and a tight white t shirt and leather jacket. All highlighting the red colouring in her hair. I could feel my cock getting harder as we hugged, slightly awkwardly in the hall. ‘Well this is crazy’ she said and looked around ‘I’ve never been to your place before’

I took her into the living room and she admired the big corner sofa and the views from the window as we were 7 floors up. Then she turned to me and said. ‘I’m glad I came, so fucking glad. But I need a pre’. I told her where the bathroom was and sat down as she left the room, opening the bottle of wine that was on the coffee table. A few minutes later she arrived back. Minus the leather jacket and with a smile said ‘The last part of that journey was bloody hot!’

She turned and went to the half open window and elaborately leaned out, sticking her bum out as she did. I let out a moan of approval and she looked at me over her shoulder. ‘As good as you remember?’

‘Oh yes, in fact the northern climate has made it even more adorable’ I said.

She let out a long ‘hmmmmmmmm’ and looked out of the window once more. Talking to me as she did. ‘Maybe you deserve a closer look than you’ve ever had before’.

I didn’t have the chance to reply. She began to slowly pull down her leggings. Revealing her bum inch by inch teasingly. I could see she was wearing a purple g-string and then her bum in all its glory. Her leggings were pulled down to her thighs and she opened her legs more. The g-string disappearing even more. Then with an arch of her back a delightful glimpse of her covered pussy. The light purple of the g string a distinct darker colour.

‘You are very wet Zoe’. She turned away from the window and comedically waddled to the sofa where she sat down and started to unzip her boots. ‘I’ve been wet all the drive. Do you want to see my pussy then?’ She asked.

‘Of course I do’ I replied.

‘Pour me a wine then’.

She unzipped the boots and removed her leggings and as I poured us both a generous glass of wine she pulled the boots back on and took off her t-shirt. Revealing a matching purple bra. I pushed the glass across the coffee table towards her and we both held our glasses up. ‘Here’s to being naughty’ she said and took a swig of the wine. Placing her glass back down on the table she looked me in the eye and very deliberately stayed to open her legs. One booted foot arriving on the sofa the other on the floor. Her legs spread wide on the sofa. Her hand drifted down her body, slowly teasingly and started to run across the thin material covering what was clearly a very very smooth pussy.

‘I’ve never shown you my pussy have I?’ Zoe teased as I couldn’t take my eyes off it. He finger toying with the side of the flimsy material, and then in one movement she pulled it to one side, revealing a glistening little slit with perfectly puffy lips. I watched as she started to spread her lips. ‘Watch me, watch me finger fuck my cunt’ she said, almost dream like.

She proceeded to play with herself in front of me. I reached for my fly to release my hard cock and Zoe immediately stopped playing looking at me with fake sternness ‘No, not yet. Just watch me’.

I leaned back into the sofa and picked up my wine, Zoe nodded and started to play again. Rubbing her clit, I watched every moment until she came hard, there on my sofa and after a moment to get her breath back she took her glass and raised it to me. ‘Now you can get your cock out’ stand up and want over me’.

I smiled and stood. Pulling my jeans and boxers down, releasing my cock. Just as Zoe clambered onto all fours on the sofa. Leaning over the back she thrust out her bum then pulled her knickers go one side. She looked at me over her shoulder ‘I wanna see you cum’

She spread her cheeks for me and I wanked furiously. Then as she pulled her knickers across the cheeks of her bum I started to cum. The look on her face and the sight of her pussy made me explode. All over the coffee table, and I swear some landed in her wine. I kept pumping as she urged ‘That’s it wank over me you fucker’ and finally there was none left. I sat on the sofa, stepping out of my jeans as I did so.

‘Well, I guess that’s a good start to the weekend’ Zoe said as she lifted the wine and drank it all down, then held it out for more.

"

Great start thanks OP

By *cfc1965Man 45 weeks ago

horsham

By *rowsing86Man 45 weeks ago

North west

By *oss25Man 45 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *orny1-4uMan 45 weeks ago

newcastle

By *lymouth nice guyMan 43 weeks ago

Plymouth

More...

By *incs-coupleCouple 43 weeks ago

Boston

Love all three but think Vikki is my favourite.

By *orthampton jamesMan 43 weeks ago

Northampton

By *reenworld55Man 43 weeks ago

dorchester

By *ongueTwistererMan 43 weeks ago

telford/ shrewsbury/ bridgnorth/ wolverhampton

By *akedMMan 43 weeks ago

Witney

I would like to watch a couple or ladies play in the flesh . I would not touch unless asked. I would get naked and play . Might even think about watching a young man

By *onnoisseur100Man 43 weeks ago

Woking-ish

"Another Zoe one coming soon "

good that was my favorite.

By *onnoisseur100Man 43 weeks ago

Woking-ish

"Another Zoe one coming soon "

good that was my favorite.

By *racey n peteCouple 43 weeks ago

south east

All three are great but definitely vicki

By *ondonFunTimes OP   Man 43 weeks ago

manchester

Seems to be a close split with Zoe being a lot of favourites and Vikki a close second

» Add a new message to this topic