FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching my wife fuck guys

Watching my wife fuck guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnyPair OP   Couple 45 weeks ago

Seminole

We are married now for 18+ years. When we were dating we were both fucking other people and we both kinda knew it but never said anything or really cared. When we were moving in together I powered up her laptop and on the Home Screen were a few videos of her worshipping this guys thick cock. I loved it, but kept it to myself…..years later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Seminole

We were at a bar and after a few drinks she said “ I wanna fuck the bartender”

Seminole

It was New Year’s Eve and they were closing early. I told her to go for it and she started chatting the guy up a little bit. The place was really cool, they had thousands of dollar bills stapled to the ceiling and the walls, as well as some panties. She asked this cute guy what inspired a woman to take off her panties and staple them to the ceiling and he said a few of them were inspired by himself. I was just sat there kinda quietly listening in when she said hers were probably too wet to get hung up.

By *harlestigerMan 45 weeks ago

derby

Love to hear more

Seminole

Of course he said “prove it”, so while she balanced herself on me, she slipped them off. They were a light beige colored thong with pink pika dots on them. When we were getting cleaned up from the beach I saw her slip them on and thought they were about as sexy on her tanned little ass as anything I’d ever seen. I though to myself I would be pulling those off of her later that night, but things didn’t work out as I thought they would.

Seminole

Neither of us remember this young man’s name, but we can both describe his cock in detail. She asked him if the bar across the street was any good and he said that’s where he was going to meet friends after work. In her devious little plan she was trying to seduce him and funny enough that’s where we were staying the night. She invited him over.

Seminole

We left before he got off work and went to the bar at our hotel. He walked in after about an hour and said he was meaning to go home to shower and change but wanted to hang out with us. She said you can shower and change in our room, kissed me and said “I’m taking him up to our room, bring drinks and come up in a few”

Seminole

I had my hands full of various drinks as I fumbled my way into the room. As I walked in I saw her kneeling next to the sofa in the room and holding this gorgeous veiny uncut cock. It was glistening and I was sure she had it in her mouth just before I walked in. She told me to put the drinks down and come over to help her. What’s the problem I asked and she said she couldn’t get him hard.

Seminole

She said, why don’t you give it a try

By *unit00Man 45 weeks ago

Dublin

Brilliant stuff ??

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Seminole

I’d never done it before so she scooted over and held it up for me to take hold. It was amazing feeling it swell almost instantly in my hands. She said “suck it”, so I eased in

By *ilson84500Man 45 weeks ago

Portadown

Fucking hot

Seminole

I just tried to mimick what she does to me and this thing kept growing more and more as I sucked on it. She was fingering herself with one hand and pushing my head down onto it with the other. It only took a couple of minutes before he was rock hard. She pushed me aside and jumped on top of him. I held his thick cock upright as she eased down on top of it. I was in heaven being inches away from her wet pushy gobbling up this huge cock.

By *ocktoplaywithMan 45 weeks ago

Derby

By *ig daddy 1969Man 45 weeks ago

manchester

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 45 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *itram23855Man 45 weeks ago

rotherham/fuerteventura

By *j and c 2Couple 45 weeks ago

mullingar

By *orthsouth4957Couple 45 weeks ago

Telford

Hot

By *ildmanYorksMan 45 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

SunnyPair, she has a body made for fucking

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

By *angtidy42Couple 45 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ast_jjMan 45 weeks ago

Dublin and London

By *sexyHCouple 44 weeks ago

Leicester

"We are married now for 18+ years. When we were dating we were both fucking other people and we both kinda knew it but never said anything or really cared. When we were moving in together I powered up her laptop and on the Home Screen were a few videos of her worshipping this guys thick cock. I loved it, but kept it to myself…..years later"

Mrs is out often and I arrange her meets or sometimes she meets men but always with my permission

By *annSummersMan 44 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *ockforplay66Man 44 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *uck300Man 44 weeks ago

cathays

Rest?

By *urple12345Couple 44 weeks ago

nw

By *an160104Man 44 weeks ago

Cheshire

I have got so turned on watching my wife with another guy on a few occasions, all unscripted. Just happened after horny nights out.

She has always been submissive and we have enjoyed her being restrained, a new thing for us. I’d love her body to be explored by a stranger with her hands tied above her head to a door in our hotel room. Just in from a night out in her short dress riding up showing off her stockings

By *ildmanYorksMan 43 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"I have got so turned on watching my wife with another guy on a few occasions, all unscripted. Just happened after horny nights out.

She has always been submissive and we have enjoyed her being restrained, a new thing for us. I’d love her body to be explored by a stranger with her hands tied above her head to a door in our hotel room. Just in from a night out in her short dress riding up showing off her stockings "

Stranger here willing to explore her

By *erri AnneTV/TS 43 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

That barman is more interested in men than women as it took the husband to get him hard

By *ob4fun4Man 43 weeks ago

dublin

By *tockings TanyaTV/TS 43 weeks ago

Bury

When we had a pub my wife would often ask a guy to stay after time for more than just a drink.

» Add a new message to this topic