FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Temptations

Temptations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weet.Palpitations OP   Man 46 weeks ago

ely

As a new member to fab it had taken 2 weeks of patience of waiting to be able to post in the forums, specifically in the story and fantasy section.

Glenns first story was about a couple who had been toying with the idea of going to a club for the first time.

Chris and his wife Trish were on the cusp of finally pushing past the fantasy they had been building up over the last year or so after a d*unken discovery.

During a rather d*unken night of passion whilst Trish was slowly grinding her hips to tease Chris 's cock looking deeply into his eyes as she leant forward,he raised his hand to her cheek. She slowly turned her head as his fingers came towards her lips.without taking her eyes off him she parted her lips as his fingertip caressed her bottom lip.she couldn't help but to bite her lip as her left hand reached up and pinched her left nipple,then closed her eyes and tilted her head down and Began to suck on Chris's finger as if it was his cock.

Chris was laying with his upper body leant against the headboard watching in awe as his wife of 5 years who had until tonight been quite the innocent little girl had suddenly decided that his finger was a cock that needed sucking whilst riding his now utterly throbbing cock. Her gently moaning whist sucking on his finger made him gasp and let out a quiet " oh fuck me yeah"

Trishes eyes opened again and as their eyes met she let out a long low moan as she reached up with her right hand and began stroking his wrist. Chris took the hint and slid another finger into her mouth as her eyes widened with delight as her man pushed his fingers deeper between her parted wet lips.

As she began to suck on her new imaginary cock as she stroked his wrist and gyrating on his now bulging cock her eyes rolled back as her orgasm exploded all over Chris 's crotch. Trish involuntarily bit down gently on his fingers as her pushy began to convulse around his cock which caused Chris to say " oh fuck yeah baby don't stop" as he shot his load deeply inside her.

Apologies feeling his cock throbbing and now pulsating as his cum shot forth spurting his seed so deep it was splashing off her cervix her moans and hips tempo both grew in strength and ferocity.

" OH FUCK ME YES!!!" Chris cried out as his own orgasm had been lengthened by nearly double from the sight of his beautiful wife absolutely fucking the shit out of him.

One final shriek from Trish as she flung her head back as she thrust her pelvis forward steadying herself with her right hand on his chest as her hips had began to slap his crotch with her pussy harder and harder until she collapsed onto his chest panting, her chest heaving up and down with a ferocity like she had just sprinted for her life.

Chris began to glide his fingernails up and down her soft lower back sending chills up her spine which made her both moan gently as well as relax.

"Are you OK?" Chris asked.

" uh huh" was the only reply..

" that was..." a slight pause as Chris gathered his thoughts.

" I'm sorry" Trish said..

" why are you sorry" he asked

" because I thought I was sucking your cock...and then I realised I was actually fucking your cock and suddenly it was someone else's cock..."

Chris sat there for a moment.

" that was the most excited I have ever seen you and I liked it. I mean I really liked it"

Trish looked up into his eyes." You did?" " honestly?"

"Yeah , yeah I did,"chris sat there thinking for a moment.

Trish slowly say up and as she dud she realised that Chris still had a semi hard on.

" wow you did enjoy that didn't you?" She said playfully as she rocked her still very sensitive pussy around on his cock.letting out another gentle moan in doing so.

" would you actually suck another mans cock?"

" do you want me to?" She asked in a low sultry voice as her hips picked up tempo.

" I don't know.but what I do know is that I'm honestly loving seeing you like this right now."

She quickly pulled off of him and slipped off the bed.

" wait...nooo..what's going on ? Why are you"

Trish spun round with a smile and said " ill be right back as she dived into the closet and quickly ran back to the bed with a silicone dildo and some lube.

" I want you fuck me doggy while I suck off Roger here "

Without hesitation Chris jumped up and got behind Trish as she bent over.

Looking over her shoulder with the cock in hand she says" tell me what you want me to do"

" suck his cock" as Chris lined his cock up to her already gushing pussy. He watched from a new perspective as his wife's head began to Bob up and down in front of him and he could just about see her walking it off just as if she were giving him head. He couldn't resist the urge to reach out and grab a fistful of her hair and said" oh fuck me this is hot" as he quickly pushed his cock balls deep as Trish gasped at suddenly becoming so full of cock so fast.

A gargeled moan rung through the air as they began to explore this new side of their relationship.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hameleons69Woman 46 weeks ago

good ship lollipop

Oooh enjoying

By *agnar1980Man 46 weeks ago

Poole

ely

So that was a little back story of Chris and Trish of which there will be more to follow.

Spring forward to Glenn writing his story.

He is about mid way through telling a story about a couple experiencing their first time in a club.

Amount the various comments he has been receiving one caught his eye as he scrolled through.

From the curious pair,and it read...

Wow we are both loving the level of detail in your story.its as if you lived it.have you been to a club before?

Before he answered, he decided to look at their profile which was pretty well worded with some pretty decent photos of both of them fully clothed from the neck down as well as a couple of them in swimwear at a beach

Enough to see they were both physically fit and attractive and had a decent fashion sense ( not that Glenn really cared that much about fashion)

It was more the wording of the profile that made him send the message.

We are not a new couple as we have been together for over over 10 years and been married for 5,but we are new to all of this sharing swinging lifestyle and would ideally be looking for someone with experience to gain some experience from.

Short and sweet

So without even realising it Glenn typed out a message.

Well hello to you both.

I'd like to say thank you for the positive feedback you posted about my story and to answer your question,yes that particular story has elements in it from memory so yes I have some experience in a club.or should I say clubs.

I've had a quick read of your profile and would happily help in any way I could to enhance your experience with this lifestyle.

I'm not pushy nor do I expect a reply or sex in return.

I've added a face pic to help you decide. It's not a blind date after all...though blindfolds can be fun.

And pressed send.

Glenn got up and headed for the shower. As he stripped off and looked down he decided that he needed to get back into the gym as he had let himself go for too long.he missed having a six-pack which he had up until his 40's. I suppose you could say he now had the dad bod.a slight belly and fuller hips as his waistband went from a 30 to a 32 but for a man who had not long turned 50 still in good shape.even though he hadn't been in a gym for at least 5 years his arms and legs still had some definition to them and when he did some poses to stretch out his lats they still gave him that v shape to his torso. Not bad for a guy who sits on his ass all day he thought to himself. Stepped into the shower and began to soap himself up.as he reached his groin he heard his phone beep.

A notification had come through.his thoughts turned back to Chris and Trish profile,as his cock slowly grew in his hand.

Trish had an exquisite looking body. A slender and supple ballerina looking body with guessing by her height of 5'2 were quite ample c cupped breasts that looked lovely and firm in that swimsuit she wore.without thinking he had begun to tug on his now hard cock,sliding his soapy hand slowly from his balls up the full length of his 7 inch shaft twisting his hand around the head and slowly back down again.another notification came through,which stopped him in his tracks.

2 notifications he thought as he realised he was unconsciously wanking at the thought of seeing Trish in the flesh.

A quick rinse and grabbed a towel as he picked up his phone and headed back into the lounge.

Opened his phone as he sat down and sure enough he had 2 mails from Chris and Trish.

The first one read.

Hiya, thanks for the answer to the question. We would like to experience what's its like to bring our fantasies into reality.and Trish likes both your way with words and now she has seen your pic she admitted that even though you wouldn't ordinarily be someone she would have considered because of your age that you don't actually look that old.

In her words if you could make her feel the way you describe your stories she would be up for trying anything that doesn't include pee,poo or pain.

So where do we begin?

Glenn digested what he had just read and his heart skipped a beat.he opened the second mail.

It's me again.sorry I got so caught up in the moment I forgot to add our face pics.

Chris.

Glenn looked at the pic of Chris. His chiseled jaw line reminded him of David Coultard with wavey blonde hair and blue eyes.

Now Glenn is a totally straight guy but even he could see this was a very handsome man.

Then he looked in awe at Trish. The photo that they chose was of her looking back at the camera from over her shoulder. Think of Kelly Le Brock of the 80's film weird science. She had that smouldering look in her eyes gently nibbling on her bottom lip with a sultry smile that instantly caused Glenn's cock to twitch and pulsate under his towel.

Oh fuck me she is stunning Glenn said out loud.

So he set about written his reply

By *j and c 2Couple 46 weeks ago

mullingar

ely

To Chris and Trish.

I am going to be honest here and say that I was floored by your photos.your both gorgeous and yes I am still a straight guy but damn even I have to admit that Chris is a good looking guy.so having said that I am honoured and intrigued to find out more.

Now you said that you want to bring your fantasies to life.be warned that everyone's fantasies are just that...your mental projection of your perfect scenario, so please don't expect to have them unfold exactly like you imagined as you will probably be disappointed. I'd suggest figuring out what scenario's you both would enjoy and allowing them to unfold at a natural pace.

As I don't know yet what you both are looking for other than to experience the lifestyle. So in what way? There a great scope of fun to be had from 3somes,both men and women if Trish is that way inclined,there's soft swapping which means no actual sexual penatration but toys can and usually are used.to full swap which basically means that your up for having sex with other people.( though some guys don't partake and just watch thier partners and join in with their partner. ) and so on..

Now just to be upfront from me personally I'd like to say that although 90% if not all of my attention would be focused on Trish and her pleasure I would not make Chris just sit back and watch. I would be very encouraging of having him joining in and playing his part so to speak.but there woukd also never be any pressure from me to do anything that either one of you was uncomfortable with. An example of that would be anal or something like dp,or being restrained.

And finally I would like to chat with Trish at some point to hear her views on all of this too.

If that's something that has sparked your imagination and want me to help guide you into turning those scenario's into a reality by all means I'd love to help.

Glenn.

Glenn got up and started getting dressed when he heard the notification come through again.

Damn that was fast he thought.

Hello Glenn,

It's Trish this time.

Where do I start? We have been talking about this for over 6 months and played around with the use of some toys after a d*unken night of just pure filthy fun and have realised that Chris really wants to see me sucking another guys cock while he takes me from behind. I tried to fuck myself while on all fours once as I gave him a blow job but it was too awkward...but Chris did seem to enjoy the thought of another man taking me from behind ( and if I'm honest so did i)

So that's one scenario we both want to explore. Maybe we will try a couple at some point because I do have a feeling that I might like the feminine touch as well.

Can we add you as a friend? I want to see those other pics of you and you can see a bit more of me.

Xxx Trish

So Glenn added them and had to have a look.

More proper face pics and 2 of Trish in the nude. One of her laying back on a sun lounger with one hand cupping her right breadth gently teasing her nipple between her finger and thumb,and another of her bent in front of Chris with less than a cigarette between her nose and his pubic hair with his cock deep inside her welcome mouth. And finally a full length nude shot of Chris standing in a doorway smiling at the camera with an impressive looking hardon.

Glenn replied

OK well before we get carried away I just noticed where you guys are.

Scotland is a fair way away from me but I do have a soft spot for the Scottish accent so I honestly won't mind travelling up. Besides Scotland has some of the most beautiful views.

I do however have one last question. Do you have any no goes. Anything other than pee,poo,and pain ( which is totally understandable) that your not comfortable with. Because I'd hate to get a slap in the face or worse a punch from Chris for leaning over and kissing you.

Or anything else that is out of bounds.

Glenn x

Within a few minutes Chris replied

Hey Glenn it's Chris again.

I'm currently receiving a blow job from Trish who has become very aroused at the prospect of meeting up with you so yeah this is looking good from where we are concerned.

As for boundaries. We don't really have any.i think Trish would be offended if you didn't want to kiss her hahaha and BTW she doesn't mind her arse being slapped from time to time so long as it's not too hard.

We would be willing to meet up somewhere in the middle if you fancied it?

Say next weekend?

Chris

Glenn was gobsmacked as he started to reply.

Chris,

Please believe me I'd love to come up to meet you if your sure.I mean it's fine if you get cold feet or changed your mind as this is your first foray in sharing your absolutely stunning wife with someone you literally just met.i understand its new and exciting ATM but understand that you will get nerves.and I do understand that.ive lived that. So just be mindful of it and be reassuring to each other. As long as your honest with eachother and with me I am willing to come all the way up to you both,

Glenn

Glenn is sat pondering what he is getting himself into.but the worst case scenario is that he has a weekend away touring around Scotland which isn't a bad way to spend a weekend. And the best result is to spend it with a very beautiful Scottish lass and her husband.

About an 2 hours pass and Glenn's phone buzzes again.

It's from Trish.

Wow I know this is all happening pretty fast but I'm very much looking forward to meeting you.we both are.we want to show you how genuine we are so we booked you a room at this hotel.

Feel free to call us on this number..... and we can talk about it.

Quickly Glenn typed the number into his phone.his stomach churned with butterflies as he pressed the call button.

Ello, Chris said in a broad and deep Scottish accent." Hey Chris it's Glenn".

"Aye I figured as much, haha"

" I bet you want to chat with Trish don't ye"?

" There's no rush but yeah I'd love to talk with her"

" I canny believe we are finally making this happen for real"

" oh wait someone wants to talk with yous"

Her voice was as I had expected.

Soft yet firm like her body .

" ello there my lover"

Glenns needed to swallow after being called her lover.

" my god your voice is as sensual and sexy as your photos."

" why thank you very much".

"So what do you want to do with me when we meet?"

" oh my lass the things I want to do and what we will do are too many to chat about over the phone." Glenn said as he laughed

Trished laughed." Your a naughty man aren't ya"

" I can be a very naughty man indeed.sitting beside you at a table in a restaurant while we get to know each other over conversation I slip my hand gently up from the small of your back.my fingernails gently gliding up your back sending slight chills up uoir spine until my fingertips are at the base of your neck.then I gently push them up your neck through your hair up the back of your neck as I lean in and our lips touch gently. I part my lips slowly as you follow my lead as our tongues become entwined in mid air just millimetres from our lips."

" oh fuck me yes" Trish said in a hushed voice as she gasped. " don't stop"

With my other hand I gently reach up to your face tracing your cheek with my thumb as it slowly slides down to the nape of your neck.slowly winding it's way further down gently caressing your left breast as it slips past and down your torso."

" oh my your very naughty as I part my legs and reach up to touch your face. I whisper that I'm wet for you"

Apologies feeling your leg slide over and touch mine that my invitation was whispered for my fingers to delve deeper under the cover of the tablecloth. Down my hand slides across your upper thigh until its found the hem of your dress.now back slowly up that thigh it's slipping deeper to your warm and now very wet panties."

" when we meet I won't be wearing any panties " She said in the most alluring sultry voice Glenn had ever heard."

" oh fuck" Glenn whispered.

" keep talking like that and we most definitely will" Trish said.

" did Chris just hear what was said Glenn asked?"

" Aye he did and the scoundrel was a grin like a Cheshire cat"

" good because I really want to meet you now"

" so next Saturday say at 7pm in the lounge of the hotel?"

" oh yes for sure I will be there"

" grand it's a date then"

Glenn hung up the phone and stood there smiling as he fought the urge to wank over the possibilities

ely

Before he knew " was in Stirling pulling up to the hotel.

Glenn walks up to reception and says" hello I believe I have a reservation."

The name sir?

" Mr Moretocome"

Ah yes sir we have that suite ready for you.here are your keys and its on the top floor.

Glenn looked puzzled and said" top floor? "

Yes sir exit the elevator and turn left.oh and your guests have also arrived and left you this message,as he handed him an envelope.

He kept looking at the envelope on the way up to the top floor. Stepped out and turned left to find there were only 2 doors on the top floor...his suite and someone else's.which he had assumed was Chris and Trishes. He opens the door and walks down a corridor into a spacious sitting room then walked into a massive bathroom with huge walk in shower that could easily fit 6 to 8 people inside with seating.

"Christ" he muttered as he walked out and Into the bedroom with a massive king size 4 poster bed.

He sat on the bed and opened his envelope. Don't forget I won't be wearing any panties tonight kisses from Trish.

Glenn gets out his phone and calls Chris.

Chris answered with " Are you here already"

" Yeah "Glenn chuckled " I wasn't expecting such a glamorous room mate"

" Yeah well I fibbed a little and said it was a business meeting so thought fuck it...why not push the boat out for our first time."

Glenn laughed. "More like launch a yacht "

" well if we order a bottle of champagne when we are downstairs Trish will definitely be having her lips around that cock of yours tonight"

" Yeah as long as we all don't get too d*unk. I don't want anyone saying afterwards they only did it because they were d*unk.if ya know what I mean."

" I think we might need a glass or 2 to settle our nerves.you were right about that.but like you said its a nervous excitement kind of nerves so we can handle it.im actually feeling like a teenager sneaking out the house for he first time kind of excited. "

" how's Trish feeling about it?" Glenn asked as Chris handed her the phone.

" why hello my silver foxy man"

" Hello my little Scottish temptation, how are you feeling tonight?"

" Giddy with butterflies in my belly." And with a hushed tone of voice whispered " I'm already wet with anticipation for you"

" so we are heading down in 10 mins.so follow us down when your ready"

" oh god your such a tease " Glenn said as he chuckled. " right I'll be down shortly "

And with that he hung up the phone.

Holy shit this is really happening he said to himself as he stripped off to have a quick shower.

Now it had been a fair long time since Glenn had a chance to empty his sack and as he stood there in the shower with his hardon staring up at him he had the urge to release that load of pent up cum before heading downstairs but he really didn't want to waste it.

Glenn is one of those lucky fuckers who can cum and remains hard 95% of the time and under the current circumstances he is sure its gonna be that way tonight so he dried himself off and got dressed.

As he stepped into the lift his head went slightly dizzy as the elevator began its descent, actually needing to grab the handrail for a brief moment. The doors slid open as a cute couple stepped into the lift.

The young lady dropped her purse behind her.

" um excuse me but I think you dropped your purse " Glenn said

The young woman turned and smiled at her fella then said thank you to Glenn and bent Forward to pick it up.as she did so 2 things happened. He could see her fella fidget with something in his pocket as she gasped whilst bent over and he smiled at Glenn who as he glanced down at his young lady bending over her blouse opened to give him a right eyeful of her bare breasts beneath her blouse.

Her pert little nipples standing proud on her ample double D's

Her face was flushed pink from the sound that you could barely hear coming from her neither region.

As she stood up and re adjusted her blouse she shot a glance towards Glenn who just smiled at her.the doors opened to the lounge and as they exited the lift Glenn couldn't resist.

" I do hope you guys have a buzzing time tonight"

The grin on the guys face shot up and his lady wrapped her arm through his and said " too right we will"

Now with that image in his mind he strolled into the lounge with the biggest grin on his face as he scanned the room for Chris and Trish.

Sure enough in the corner of the huge lounge sat Chris who waved for him to come over.

As he got close Chris stood up and put out his hand.they shook hands and Glenn could smell his souvage cologne. He was wearing a nicely cut business suit and red tie.

" you looked rather happy as you left the elevator " he said with a rye smile as he tilted his head slightly towards the elevator.

" err yeah well a had the pleasure of being flashed by the young lady as she bent over to pick up the purse she dropped. I'm now starting to think she did it on purpose as her fella hit the remote on the vibrator she had inside her" he laughed and carried on" her tits were nearly hanging out of her blouse when he hit the button. "

" Wait, what you could actually hear it?"

" Yeah it made me smile.so when they left the lift I said I do hope you have a buzzing good night.and she replied with too right we will"!!!

They both stood there laughing as Trish appeared

" well this is a good way to start the night.what have I missed "she said as she leaned over and gently pressed her lips to Glenn's.

Just a quick peck so to speak but it was her instigation that made his cock twitch and his nerves of anticipation kicked into high gear.

As she pulled away Glenn caught a whif of her perfume.it was a sweet yet musky smell he had not had the pleasure of before.she smelled fantastic. And wow.

Glenn took her hand and gently raised it. " may I have a twirl?"

Trish instantly smiled and twirled not letting go of his hand as she spun on one of her velvet black stiletto heels.her flowing thigh high red dress nearly exposing her bare bottom to everyone in the lounge.reachong out with her free hand she clutched at Glenn's shoulder to stop herself.

" you do have some muscle up there don't you" she said as she gave his shoulder a slight squeeze.

" and you young lady don't have any panties on" he said quietly and without thinking he quickly slapped her arse.

" oh shit I'm sorry I got lost in the moment" as Trish quickly placed a her pointer finger on his lips. " its OK let's sit down"

Glenn looked at Chris who was grinning like the Cheshire cat again.

" it's not going to be long before we get that champagne now is it " he laughed as we sat down.

Chris was sat facing them from the other side of the big rectangular table.whilst Trish and Glenn were sat on a huge long bench seat.

Trish was just short enough to leave a gap between her lower back and the back of the bench seat so that Glenn could rest his hand on her hip or lower back as they chatted. Trish on the other hand was caressing Glenn's upper thigh with her fingernails as they began finding out how they had all ended up on that fab site together.

They laughed and joked as they eat thier meals together. Glenn looked over to Chris and said "I'm just going to pop to the loo."As he stood up he leant over to Chris and said" I think the champagne is in order but I'll leave you both to discuss it. As he smiled at Chris then back to Trish he sauntered off to the loo.

Trish smiled at Chris as he asked " so am I getting the bottle of champagne?" With a devilish grin.

" 2 bottles because I'm feeling like a slut right now.its all I can do to stop myself from unzipping him right here"

Chris's eye's light up.

" does that mean you want him to fuck you as well?"

She squirmed in her seat and tilted her body towards him putting her chin nearly over her shoulder as she looked at him as quietly said" and what if I did"? With an equally devilish look in her eyes.

" two it is then " Chris said triumphantly as his Giddy laugh echoed around the lounge. Trish burst out laughing as some of the other patrons looked on as they leaned across the table for a passionate kiss.

When they finally parted lips Glenn was standing next to the table.

" don't let me stop you guys."

"Have a seat Glenn, we have something we want to tell you" Chris said as Glenn slide up next to Trish.

" oh? What's that then? He asked as Trish slid her hand down and straight onto Glenn's groin.

Chris just smiled and said " I'll let Trish tell you."

Trish instinctively bother bottom lip as her eyes gazed into Glenn's.

" before I tell you I want you to kiss me the way you described it on the phone when we first talked."

Without hesitation Glenn's hand slowly traced up her back digging his fingernails gently across her silky smooth dress.never taking his eyes away from hers.

Her hand slowly rotating as his cock grew larger beneath her hand.his fingers were at the base of her neck as he slowly reached up to touch her cheek as his left hand went up and through her hair just as he leaned in and tilted his head slightly. Her lips were as soft as a rose petals and it felt like a tiny electric shock the instant they touched.

Her lips began to part as her legs to began to spread wider and her hand now gently squeezing his bulging cock through his trousers.

He let out a very gentle low moan as their tongues met for the first time and began to intertwine in that French seduction of a kiss.

She whimpered as she felt his right hand slip down her throat to her cleavage and brush past her now rock hard nipples,on his way down her torso.

Chris sat there and only said 1 word." Fuck" as he watched his wife kissing Glenn. The kiss had now become more as her other hand was stroking and caressing Glenn's chest,as Glenn's right hand had not found the hem of her thigh high dress.back up her thigh he deftly slid his fingers along her thigh until he could feel her head emanating from her glistening pussy.

He paused for the briefest of moments before gently slipping 1 then two fingers into her hot wet mound. She let out a gasp as she dug her nails into his shirt,and he gently pulled his fingers away then up to his mouth as he pulled away from their embrace.

Now looking back into her eyes as he placed his 2 fingers apon his lips and let his tongue spin around gathering all her juices into his mouth as he said. " my god you taste devine".

She smiled at him and just said... " 2 bottles of champagne please"

ely

Glenn's heart skipped a beat as he looked over to Chris who then smiled and said " I'll be right back" as he stood up from the table and headed over to the bar.

Trish carried on rubbing Glenn's cock over his trousers. " I want to see it,I want to feel it" she purred as Glenn leaned back against the bench seat.

Glenn smiled and thought,the table cloth should hide this.as he unbuttoned his trousers. Trishes eyes lit up with glee as she unzipped the fly. Glenn hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his oxers and slid them down just enough to expose half of his engorged cock.

Trish looked down as her nimble fingers began to pry her prize from its captivity of his boxers.

" oh....fuck..." Trish stammered at the sight and feel of his cock in her hand. "

She could see a small amount of pre cum glistening on the barrel of his manhood.

She quickly looked around the room then shot her head down when no one was looking in thier direction. Glenn's eyes rolled back as her warm wet tongue twirled around the head and across the tip lapping up his pre cum with a long gentle moan emanating from her throat.

Glenn tapped her cheek gently as he said quietly. " Trish stop"

Trish popped her head up just as Chris had started to walk back carrying 2 bottles of champagne.

" now we both know how good we taste" Trish said with avery wicked look in her eye as she then bit her bottom lip again.

Chris placed the bottles on the table just as Glenn raised his hand back onto the table after quickly zipping his fly.thoughthe buttons were still undone.

" don't tell me you have started already!!??" Chris exclaimed.

Trish went all sweet and innocent.

" well he did tease me so I teased him back" she said as if she was a school girl.

" oh I see " said Chris with another huge grin.

" well perhaps we should move this upstairs "

" Yes yes yes please." Trish said as excited as she was." But." She paused." I want a 3rd bottle " she said as she stared at Chris with a wanting look in her eyes.

" A 3rd ????" He asked sounding surprised " are you sure??"

Glenn looked on in confusion as they exchanged looks.

Trish smiling and said " oh yeah I'm sure"

With that Chris looked at Glenn and he tilted his head as he leaned over the table.

" your in for a treat tonight Glenn " and then stood up.

Glenn quickly buttoned his trousers,slid over and stood up.held his hand for Trish to take.

" quite the gentleman " she mused.

Glenn scanned the room with a rye smile as a few of the other patrons watched them leave. I wonder if anyone noticed he thought as they stepped into the elevator.

Glenn pulled Trish to him,but not as you would expect.her ass was pressed up against his bulging groin as his hands cupped her breasts.she let out a yelp of glee as she pushed back into him her head tilted towards his shoulder.

" kiss your wife " Glenn said as his fingers began to circle her nipples.

Without hesitation Chris steps forward and begins kissing Trish who with one hand reached back to Glenn's cock and grabbed Chris's ass with the other.

Moments later the doors began to slide open as the trio separated.

Trish was on cloud nine as she was almost skipping towards the door. Chris opens the door as Trish leads Glenn to the lounge. Kicked off her heels and then pushed Glenn back onto the sofa.

" get those off " she quietly said to Glenn and tugged at his trousers as Chris entered the room.

" so who wants a glass of champagne? He asks as he pops open the bottle. Pours out 3 glasses then turns around.

While Chris was busy opening and sorting the drinks Glenn slipped off his shoes and slide down his trousers quickly followed by his boxers as Trish had dropped to her knees in front of him.

The moment his boxers were free of his feet she pushed him back with a hand to his chest as her free hand took his now free standing cock and gently pulled towards her opening mouth.

" oh god be gentle and slow as I'm fit to burst right now" Glenn said quietly in her ear.

Just as Trish was about to devour Glenn's cock, Chris turned around with the drinks.

" fuck me that didn't take long" he says with a laugh of disbelief.

" what are you doing still dressed? " Trish remarked as she patted the sofa next to Glenn. " get your naked ass over here"

Chris watched as his wife of 5 years looked up to Glenn as she lowered her head down and parted her lips.her tongue came put and first wet the top lip as it swirled around to lick her bottom lip.gently pulling down on his shaft she guides his head between her lips.as they caress the head and start to descending she feels his cock pulse.she twirls her tongue a few times around his head and then flattens it out as she slips her mouth further down his shaft.

As Trish is beginning to give him head he struggles to take off his shirt just as Chris sits down beside him.

After a few sloppy thrusts from Trishes mouth up and down Glenn's cock,Chris sits beside them.

Trish reaches over with her left hand and takes Chris's cock to hand.

" mmmmmm your turn " Trish says greedily as she shifts her weight to be nearly in front of Chris as she begins wanking off Glenn's cock slowly,as she slips Chris's cock between her wanting lips.

Both stroking Chris while lowering her mouth deeply onto his cock until it for all intents and purposes disappeared.

" oh fuck me that looks fantastic Chris " Glenn says in awe"

" it is and I'm not sure if Trish can do it for you,as you seem to be a bit bigger than me."

With a slight gargle Trish raised her head and said as she swapped back to Glenn.

" only one way to find out."

Glenn lay back as her lips parted around his little man and slid slowly down his shaft about halfway. The returned to the top and back down again. This time nearly taking all of him.

Returning again and swirling her tongue around the head for a few moments and then pressed down until he could feel her tongue reach the base of his cock.

Muffled sounds of her saliva slopping as she twisted her head gently with his cock buried deep into her.

" oh fuck I'm gonna cum if you don't stop" Glenn blurted out.

Trish came up for air and switches back to Chris.

" not yet you don't " she say as she begins to properly go down on her man.

" I don't think I've ever had such a good blow job in my life,Chris you sir are a very lucky man to have such a wonderfully talented wife"

Chris looked over and smiled as he lay back enjoying his wife's tongue work its magic all over his cock.

" oh babe your gonna make me cum soon" Chris said gently to his new little slut.

She raised her head and smiled as she licked her lips...

" bedroom....fuck me in the bedroom ." She said looking straight at Chris.

Chris jumped up and scooped her into his arms and started to carry her away." Cmon Glenn."

Glenn got up and followed the giggling pair into a similar style room with another huge bed only this one had mirrors above the bed instead of a 4 poster.

" ohh mirrors eh"

Trish fingered him to come to her as she stood next to the bed..." from here on out I'm your little slut...you can unwrap your present now." She said the first part in a Seductive Sensually deviant way quickly followed by the unwrapping part like an innocent school girl.

Glenn reached down to the hem of her dress and lifted it slowly over her waist, up her torso exposing her freshly waxed pussy,full hips,and narrow waist.she raised her arms to allow him to pull it freely from her slender frame.as his hands came down he saw her in all her glory.

Chris had jumped onto the bed and in one swift move had pulled her onto it still facing Glenn as Glenn watched him maneuver her into an all fours position in front of him.

Glenn watched as Chris was about to take his wife. " um would you mind if I returned the favour of locking that exquisite pussy first?"

Chris looked at Glenn and motioned to go for it by waving his hand towards Trish.

She promptly flipped onto her back. Glenn nearly fell in between her legs as he launched himself onto the bed with Trish in fits of laughter. Scooping his hands under her hips his lips were mere inches from her lovely smooth mound.

A long slow deep breath he breathed out over her clit.her breathing deepens as she could feel his breath apon her now sensitive skin. Chris kneels near her shoulders as she reaches over to again start using her magic tongue on his cock.

The moment Glenn's tongue gently brushes by her clit on its way down to her dripping entrance she shudders and let's out a loud moan of pleasure.

His Tongue begins to explore every tiny millimetre of her sweet tasting pussy. Gently at first he runs ovals around her now quite wet entrance, every other stroke he flicks her clit with his tongue causing her to spasm and moan.

Chris has now begun to moan as his orgasm has begun to build. " I want to fuck you so bad right now" he exclaimed. Glenn sat up and pushed on Trishes ass to flip over.which she obediently did with a very deviant look in her eyes.

Started patting the bed in front of her.as she looked over her shoulder she caught Chris's attention as she spread her ass for him and said." I want the 3rd bottle of champagne first."

Glenn stood at the edge of the bed and watched as Chris's face changed to a kid in a candy store.

" are you sure?." He asked with a smile as he leaned over to the bedside table.

Looking back at his wife who just smiled and nodded.

Glenn heard him say quietly " oh fuck yeah" as he reached into the top drawer and pull out some lube.

Glenn's eyes widened as Trish pulled him to her as she took his cock in hand and said." I want you to cum this time as Chris cums in my arse"

Glenn watched as Chris lubed his cock and then squirted some lube over her rear,then proceeded to use his index finger to spread it around and the inside her. Trish bracing herself on the edge of the bed let out a low moan as his finger pushed past her arses tight muscles.

" relax" hun he said in a soft voice, " aye that's it you little slut"

Apon hearing her being called a slut by her fella she bucked and moaned and said" fuck me,fuck my arse you bastard"

Glenn on that note reached down and took a gentle hold of the underside of her chin.

" suck this cock now my pretty little Scottish slut"

She looked up to Glenn's eyes and swallowed his cock as Chris placed the head of his cock to her rear passage. Glenn now had a hold of her face as she bounced her mouth up and down his full length again.

" oh my god this feels amazing." He stammered.

Chris gently began to push his cock as he eased it between her arse cheeks and inch by stroking inch deeper with each stroke of his hips.

Trish bucked slightly at the initial pushing in of her man's meat into her back passage but within minutes she came up for air and said.

" oh my god yes, that's it...that's it....fuck my arse harder. " Glenn could hardly believe this wee lass was taking her man's cock so well and sucking his swollen cock too.

Chris now had ahold of her by her hips as he started to thrust his hips forward.

Short to middle length strokes as to not hurt his wife by shoving his cock into her to the hilt at a good turn of pace.

She in turn had matched his strokes with her mouth up and down Glen's cock.

She came up for air again and begged." Please fuck me harder" then braced herself with one hand on Glenn's hip as her man began fully thrusting his hips to the point where his groin was slapping her ass.

She started moaning like a banshee with Glenn's cock muffling the sound as Chris groaned loudly.

" aye.....aye...here it cums..."

Glenn watched as he pumped his seed deep within his wife's arse as she in turn came hard on his cock with her rear passage muscles clenching his cock with a stuttering rhythm.

A last breath of air for Trish as she looked up to Glenn, her saliva dribbling off her chin as she once again worked her magic on his cock.

" oh fuck I'm gonna cum" Glenn said just moments before he shot his pent up load deeply into her hungry mouth.

She lapped and swallowed and swallowed some more. Until his waves of pulses had subsided.

Glenn took a step back and watched as Chris pulled out his spent cock and he walked off towards the bathroom.

Glenn bent down and kissed Trish gently and said " thank you for that it was exquisite "

" can I sit on your face while I suck Chris hard again? She said as she smiled up at him.

" fuck me yes of course you can my sweet "

I'm not sweet.tonight I'm a slut...and I'm going to fuck you in front of Chris while I suck his cock."

Glenn's eyes lit up as his heart skipped a beat.

ely

As Glenn climbed onto the bed,Trish moved back. Giving him room to lay down.

She then straddled his shoulders as he lay with his feet still on the floor with his legs hanging off the bed to give Chris enough room to join in when he returns.

" did you enjoy your arse being fucked like that?" He asked as she lowered herself onto his waiting tongue.

" oh much more than I realised I would" she replied in a sultry voice.

The last word to come out of Glenn's mouth before she placed her dripping smooth lips onto his mouth was." Good."

Her gasp and shudder as her pussy touched his tongue was a sight to behold as Glenn's right hand reached up and placed it on her right arse cheek as his left hand reached up for her right breast so that he could tease her nipple.

She reached back and took his still hard cock in hand and began slowly stroking it as her hips began gyrating onto his lips and tongue. Glenn lifted his right hand and with a swift motion slapped her soft supple skin with a sting that filled the room.then gently ran his fingernails over the spot and up her lower back.

Her yelp and then shuddering moan of ecstasy echoed the slap.

Chris walked into the room from the bathroom and was taken aback by the sight of his wife straddled Glenn's face and said." Fuck me that looks hot"

Trish turned and looked Chris in the eyes and said." It's gonna look a lot hotter with you kneeling in front of me" she said as she patted the bed in front of her.

Chris literally jumped onto the bed in front of his wife as she reached out to take his cock in hand.

Glenn looked up as Trish began to lick his shaft and Chris reached down to her left breast with his right hand and used his left to guide his wife's head with a handful of her hair.

" smack her arse again." He said.

So Glenn did as he was asked and another sharp sting rang out in the bedroom. This time her yelp and moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth,but her hips continued gyrating. So Glenn this time whilst squeezing her right arse cheek slipped his thumb into her now slightly clenching and pulsating anus.he began to roll it around in time with her gyrating.

" oh fuck me yes" she cried as her hips pushed down onto Glenn's face harder.

Glenn watched as Chris's cock grew hard again and he started to face fuck his wife while she stroked Glenn's cock and was having her pussy eaten.

" do you like that you little slut" Chris asked.

Trish tried to nod her head and say yes but to no avail.

Again Chris asked his wife with a grunt." Do you like this you fucking slut??"

She pulled her head up and quite defiantly said"

" fuck yeah,but I'd like this even more"

She then sat up and got out from her position and wriggled her way down Glenn's body until her hips were over his.

Reached between her legs and took Glenn's now rock hard cock to hand and pulled it up to her very wet and open entrance.

Without taking her eyes from off of Chris's gaze she lowered herself onto Glenn's cock whilst biting her bottom lip.

As she lowered herself down she arched her back and tilted her head back further as she dropped onto it,until her ass was on his lap.

" oh fuck me you feel sooo good" she said as she now broke eye contact and looked down at Glenn.

Chris stepped forward and offered her his cock again as Trish raised her hips and plunged Glenn's cock deep inside again with a barrage of moans.you could instantly hear how hot she was by the sloppy sound of her strokes as they slapped together on the downward strokes.

" oh fuck me you have a tight pussy " Glenn blurted out.

Chris just smiled and said" I think it's gonna be a bit looser by the morning "as he again had her by the hair and had started guiding her mouth with his hands." My god man she can suck cock" Glenn said as his view point was from below. He could see Chris's balls gently slapping her chin as he fucked her mouth.

Glenn slapped her arse again.

" your gonna make me cum again unless you stop you little slut"

Trishes hips gyrating even harder as her moans grew louder too. Glenn could feel her pussy as it began to grip his cock and let go,grip his cock and let as her orgasm deepens.

" oh yeah...you have a very responsive pussy...cum for us you little slut" Glenn said with a slight growl as he could feel his own orgasm building to a crescendo, his eyes watching her body beginning to struggle to perform as Trish wanted as her own orgasm had nearly peaked. Glenn quickly scooped his arms under her thighs and gently lifted her ass up so that he could pump his hips upwards,thrusting his cock into her as her body began to spasm.

Chris watched as his wife now shuddering and convulsing from the waves of her orgasm knelt down and let her rest her upper body against him as she was fucked from below bt Glenn.

She rested one hand on Glenn's chest and the other on Chris's shoulder as she wailed like a banshee with moan after moan as she finally lost all control over her body.

At this point Glenn let rip a mighty growl as his cock shot forth its second load of his cum deep inside his new little slut.

" uhhh you beautiful little slut" he said as he slowly relaxed.

By *hris 1000200Man 46 weeks ago

kells

Solid reading this

ely

As Trish leaned against Chris breathing heavily,panting her body still quivering from her bodies overwhelming ecstasy she stroked her husband chest as he caressed her back with his fingernails. Glenn's hands too were gently wandering around her lower to mid back and arse then down her thighs.

She looked up after a few minutes and raised her head to give Chris a very long and passionate kiss.

" thank you" she said in the softest voice,to Chris who just nodded and smiled.

She then leant down and lay on Glenn's chest as she leaned in and began another long slow passionate kiss.

Chris got off the bed.turned and said." How about those drinks now?"

Both Trish and Glenn nodded as he walked out of the room.

" my god you surely can't be hard still!!!" She exclaimed as she moved her hips.

" not quite rock hard but hard enough." He said with a smirk.

Her hips gently rocking as she lay on his chest rubbing her clit against his pelvic bone whilst gently pushing her gently spot against his shaft.

" oh you are a special kind of slut aren't you." He whispered " your gonna have me hard again you little temptress "

She smiled at him and said.

" I've always wanted to be a naughty little slut but Chris always seemed to be too nice to be this naughty."

" has he surprised you then?"

" oh yes he has,but not as surprised as I am "

" why are you surprised ?"

She leans in and whisperes in Glenn's ear.

Chris walks into the room withtge bottle of champagne and 3 glasses.

Glenn helps to push Trish upright as she sits up.letting out another little moan as his cock is raised upright inside her aching pussy.

Chris tilts his head as she does a nd says

" wow your still sensitive?" As Trish lifts off Glenn's now hard cock,it slaps back onto his abdomen with a squelch from her and his cum.

" God I need that drink now I think." She says in an exhausted voice.

Glenn sits up and gets off the bed and heads to the bathroom.

As he is leaving Chris smiling gives him the nod as they pass by each other.

Chris hands her the glass and says.

" so how do you feel?"

" like I'm being spoilt,thank you."

" I meant about Glenn, I mean like how does he make you feel?"

" oh what like how I feel we we fucked?"

" Yeah does he hit your spots?"

She looked deep into his eyes as she said " yes he hits the spots ...but in a different way to you."

" look when we have sex you fill me and I always assumed that all I could take.but he hits a spot I've never had hit before. So it's a new thing for me"

" oh I see." He said with a bit of trepidation in his voice.

" oh no I didn't mean that I prefer it or anything,it was just a shock to know that it could feel like that."

Chris sat on the bed as Trish dropped to her knees at the edge of the bed in front of him as he sipped his champagne.

" I love you" she said as she slowly leaned forward and took his cock to her lips.

" I know love,and I love you too"

He paused.

" it's just that yeah of course I want you to feel good and have fun but I can't help but worry that Glenn or anyone will or might give you something I can't "

" omg my love you needn't worry.yeah there's the possibility that someone might be able to make me cum for them in a way that's special but I don't love them. I love you"

" it's just sex...we are fucking tonight...not making love...that's saved just for us"

Glenn walked back into the room just as Trish said that.

" um if I'm interrupting something I can go"

Chris looked over and said.

" no mate it's fine"

" tell him it's just sex. I think he thinks I'm gonna fall in love with you"

Glenn stood there for a moment.

Picked up his glass of champagne and sat on the bed

" right let's clear the air."

Chris looked down at Trish

" if anyone is likely to fall in love here it's me....because your wife Trish is both stunningly beautiful and has a wicked personality AND she definitely knows how to make and keep a guy hard as fuck" he said and continues

" I'm jealous of you Chris because you get to take her home with you and get to make long slow passionate love to her which is something I will never get to experience."

" I knew coming here that it was only about the sex,which I can deal with,and I can also deal with heading home alone with some excellent memories "

" but what I can't deal with is possibly ruining someone's marriage "

Chris turned and looked at him.

" no mate you haven't ruined anything, it's my insecurities of seeing how hot,sexy,and totally into you she got.especially considering you have a bigger cock than me."

Glenn laughed" it's hardly an inch longer my man and have you looked in the mirror lately...your buff and handsome for fucks sake ."

" look I get it. Its your first time...for both of you..."

" I honestly like both of you and want nothing more than to be able to make both of you happy."

Trish looked up at him whilst still running her fingers around his cock in an attempt to snap him out of it.

" see this is why we chose Glenn because he understands. "Trish said softly.

" and yeah he has a slightly bigger cock than you,so what...he doesn't have all thise years of laughs and tears we have...how could I love him in one night of sex after years of life with you?"

" Yeah I'm stupid,and I'm sorry for ruining tonight. "

" oh no you didn't ruin anything because you had the balls to say what was on your mind before it Became a cancer and caused your marriage to implode."

" it's a good thing to be open and honest with everything and everyone, including yourself "

Trish smiled at Glenn as did Chris.

" now please make love to your wife,i'll wait in the front room."

As Glenn tried to walk past Trish she put out her hand.

Chris looked at them both and said,.

" no you don't have to leave, we want to stay."

" if your sure..."

Trish stood up and hugged him then turned onto the bed and held out her hand.

Chris scooted over so that Trish was beside her, and Glenn lay the otherside of Trish.

As Trish lay back Chris passionately began to kiss her with his right hand caressing her neck. Glenn sipped his champagne as he watches Chris slowly rolling onto Trish as she spreads her legs for him.

He begins to kiss the side of her neck as he slowly works his way down. Stopping to lavishly tease her nipples with his tongue, lips,teeth,and fingers.

As Chris rolled onto Trish she digs her nails into his arse cheeks then drags them up his back as he goes down her body.

Now his head is burrowing between her breasts she looks over to Glenn and mouths the words " thank you"

Glenn smiled and nodded.

By the time Chris reached her navel Trish had begun to arch her back in waves of pleasure because she knew Chris would have her cumming in minutes with his tongue.

Sure enough within just a few minutes of Chris's tongue feverishly lapping at her clit her abdomen was pulsating. Her chest was heaving as her moans filled the room.she yanked on his hair and pleaded. " make love to me."

And so Chris climbed back up scooped her hips up so her arse was on his lap as he pushed his cock downwards to her open pussy and gently slid himself into her.once inside he gently pulled her thighs together against his torso and slowly thrust in and up.

Trish all but cut his arms with her nails as she clung onto him as he continued to rock his hips back and forth. Trish grabbed a pillow and bit down hard into it as she let out a scream as her pussy gushed forth like a fountain onto Chris's lap.

" fuck me." Glenn exclaimed.

Chris looked at Glenn...paused and the said.

" it's your turn next"

Glenn looked at a very serious Chris who continued to slowly roll his hips. Chris then let her thighs slip down and leant forward to the traditional missionary position and picked up the tempo.

Trishes body was writhing underneath him as he slowly arched his back and let out a long low grunt.

" aye my lass I've cum for ye"

" and now its Glenn's turn".

By *1sexypairCouple 46 weeks ago

Retford

Fabulous

By *ack and MiriCouple 46 weeks ago

Portsmouth

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

By *weet.Palpitations OP   Man 45 weeks ago

ely

Glenn looked over to Chris as he pulled out of his wife's embrace,and sat up again.

Glenn reached over and gently grabbed one of Trishes ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed.then held out his hand fir her to take.

She reached out and was pulled to her feet.

" climb onto my lap" he said as he sat in the edge of the bed.

She carefully hooked her legs over his as he reached around her to position his cock in the right place.

She wiggles until it slips between her slippery pussy lips and she can slide down onto his lap.

Within moments they slowly began to Rock each others hips in time so that her clit was being almost constantly stimulated by rubbing against his pubic bone with his cock gently teasing her g spot again.his left hand squeezing and caressing her ass and lower back while his right hand has now scooped up her left breast,as his lips met hers.

She let out a small whimper as their lips touched.she reached out for him grabbing his shoulders ,then slowly letting them raise up his neck to his hairline.

Grabbing 2 handfuls of hair she pulled his head down to her now slowly heaving chest as she leaned back with a good long moan as her hips tilted his cock harder into her g spot.

He smiled as his mouth opened around one of her nipples and let his teeth gently nibbling inturn from one to the other as her tits were being pressed into his face by Trish.

Glenn looked up at Trish who had her head back and to the side with her eyes closed.

" trish" he said quietly. " look at me"

Trish hardly moved for a few moments while the were still rocking back and forth in unison.

" look at me" this time more forcefully.

She opened her eyes and looked down into Glenn's eyes.

" relax."

" just look into my eyes and loose yourself "

Glenn reached up and gently held the side of her head with his thumb resting on the side of her chin.

She bit on her bottom lip as her eyes fixated on his.

He felt himself smile slightly as she bit onto her bottom lip which he always though was sexy as hell.

" let go" he said again in a soft voice.

Within moments he could feel her gushing onto his crotch." Yes,yes that's it....let go"

She started to roll her eyes back and shut her eyes.

" look at me" he barked.

She jerked upright as she looked back into his eyes. Opened her mouth and began sucking on his thumb as she continued rocking onto his cock once more.

He could see how hard it was for her to fight her urge to hide her eyes.

So he began to Rick his hips further back which in turn deepens his cocks depth and enriched her orgasm a little further a lot faster.

" oh fuck" she stammered, as her body began to shake.

" that's it, relax now and enjoy it" Glenn said as he took control of the pace.

Trish was now just a passenger on Glenn's journey. Still locked looking into Glenn's eyes,with her hands full of his hair she struggled to keep her composer as his hips now had her body in an involuntarily convulsions with each stroke of his cock sending waves of heat and electricity surging throughout her aching body.

She desperately wanted to pull away but for some reason couldn't.

Glenn's smile grew as he watched her orgasm growing to the point she could barely keep her eyes focused on him.

" cum for me " Glenn said in a soft voice barely a whisper just inches from her ear as he watched her finally loose all control as her orgasm crashed across her body.

Pumping his hips from below to keep her flowing and to bring his own now very strong urges up to their own crescendo his moan was loud and almost animalistic.

As soon as it registered with Trish that Glenn was about to cum her own orgasm properly exploded and she dug her nails into his neck and shoulder as she screamed like she had not screamed before.

Chris sat back and watched as his wife came in front of him in such a vibrant and new way he was lost for words.

Glenn's upper body spasmed a few times even after he had emptied his seed into his lovely new seduction.

By *weet.Palpitations OP   Man 45 weeks ago

ely

As Glenn layed back onto the bed,Trish followed him and lay on his chest.her panting chest still heaving and trying to gulp down oxygen,as her fingers messaged Glenn's chest.she leaned in and whisperes.

" that felt amazing ..thank you" as she lifted her head to kiss him gently.

Chris stepped in behind his wife and squirted some lube onto the palm of his hand and began to rub it over his now growing cock.

" your not done yet my little slut" he said as he guided the head of his cock towards her exposed arse.

She was so engrossed with kissing Glenn she didn't realise until he pushed his cock inside her arse what he was doing.

" oh fuck!!!" She exclaimed as her eyes rolled back into her head.she had never felt so full,or stretched as she did in that moment. Or so she thought.

Chris could feel his wife's ass clamp down on his cock with su h force he dared not move as she had it just between the head and shaft. Glenn could feel the top of Chris's cock rubbing against the base of his shaft as he began to gently push and pull to tease it deeper.

" relax" Chris instructed his slut.

" ohhhh it's sooooo...." she paused...." " good" she slowly said mid breath as her arse began to release its hold on Chris's cock.

" that's it,good girl" he said as he pushed his cock further until it slipped past her defences.

Glenn suddenly could feel his cock being rubbed from Chris's cock as Chris had begun to fuck his wife's ass slowly.

" now tell me my little slut how does this feel?"

Trish began gyrating her hips with Chris as she begins to fuck Glenn's now hardening cock as Glenn starts to raise his hips up into her.

" oh my god it feels....it feels..fucking amazing" she screamed out as her body once again began to spasm. Her tiny little arse clenching down hard onto her man's cock as her pussy convulsed onto Glenn's cock.her arms went weak and she dropped onto Glenn's chest as she blurted out" oh yes.yes.fuck me yes!!"

Both Glenn and Chris looked at each other as they both pumped harder and harder into her as they could both feel each others cocks dancing past one another's cocks as they both began to grunt from thier respectively large orgasms.

Glenn cried out.

" oh yeah fuck her harder" as he had started to cum.

Chris quickly picked up his pace and within a few short strokes was emptying his hot cum deep with her as he growled. " fuck yeah, your arse is amazing "

Chris then leaned forward and braced himself on the bed as he lay there panting on top of Trishes back as she in turn layed on Glenn's chest.

As they layed there Trishes body slowly relaxed as her orgasm subsided with wave after wave of delicious heat causing her pelvis to twitch.

Chris finally caught his breath and managed to stand up as his softening cock slipped from Trishes grasp.

" oh god." She gasped as that sent more waves crashing throughout her body.

" that was absolutely amazing " Glenn said.

Chris now laying on the bed stroking his wife's back agreed.

" it been a spectacular evening. "

Trish murmured something incoherent. Chris leaned over." What was that?"

" I'm so well and truly fucked, mmmmmm thank you."

" Cmon let's get you up off Glenn, poor lad looks uncomfortable " Chris said with a grin.

" I think I need a shower" Glenn said with a smile.

" now there's an idea" Chris said as he helped Trish up.

Trish looked over at them both." I need a break but a shower does sound awesome "

Between the two of them they help Trish into the bathroom and sit her down on the bench seated area and started the water flowing from the huge ceiling shower head. Glenn started to lather himself up when Trish came up behind him to wash his back.

He turned to face her and said your turn as he started to get her back all soapy ,his hands running all over her upper back,shoulders,down her lower back then bum.

She started moaning as he realised Chris was cleaning her front.

" now wash his front" Chris said to Trish as he spun her round.

The moment her hands touched his skin Chris slipped a finger between her lips and began strumming her from behind. " oh fuck I'm gonna fall " she said as her legs gave out.both guys dropped to catch her as she dropped. Now on all fours she reached out and took Glenn's cock to hand...

" fuck me " she demanded as she played with Glenn's cock.

Chris tried for a few mins but couldn't quite get hard enough as she spun round and said " sit back and watch"

Glenn couldn't believe it as she backed up to him under the water as it cascaded down onto her back.

Reached back and slid his cock inside her now very freshly cleaned pussy.

Rocking her ass back onto his lap ad she threw her head up and back as her moans echoed around the bathroom. Glen's hand at first on her hips but then slid up her body and pulled her up to his chest with a breast in each hand.she turned and they started to kiss as they fucked under the waterfall.

Glenn caught sight of Chris as he moved in front of them.his hand slowly reaching out between her legs as Glenn was thrusting his hips up into her ass from behind. She let out a gasp as his fingers began to stroke her clit. A muffled moan from Trish as he frantically flicked her clit with his fingers.she reached out to try to push his hand away from her most sensitive sensual oversensitised area only to have her hands restrained by him." Ohhh fuck...ohhh fuckkkk noooo" she cried as her abdomen contracted and spasms of ecstasy ensued. Try as hard as she might to escape she was incapable of movement by this point aa her body had gone limp and her head slumped to one side.

" oh fuck!! " Chris cried out as he took her weight as Glenn helped him carry her out of the shower.

Quickly they ran down the hallway to the front room as it was closer and lay her on the sofa just as she came round.

" what,where,how did I get here?" She asked in a confused state,whilst looking at Chris.

As Chris started to explain, Glenn stepped into view.

" ohhhh fuck it was real!!!"

" real?? Chris asked.

" um yeah I had a dream that I was being a dirty little slut for you with someone and ummm."

" and um what?" Chris asked.

" um that " a long pause as she looked up at Chris.

" that I actually came hard with him.really hard...like I've never cum before"

" well you did pass out" he said.

" but I think that's my fault because I pushed you too far over the edge "

She looked up to him with a wonderlust that made him stop in his tracks as she said.

" please can we do it again some time?" " I want to feel that again"

He looked at Glenn...fancy moving up to Scotland?

By *lymouth nice guyMan 41 weeks ago

Plymouth

» Add a new message to this topic