FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TV Liverpool Day Use Hotel

TV Liverpool Day Use Hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

I've been asked by plenty of folk on here to describe what went on the other week in Liverpool, after I booked a day use hotel and advertised my availability on fab and tvchix.

The latest pics and video's in my profile are of this event.

I was asked by one of my regular users to organise a mutual date for some fun, I booked the room on the App and a few kind soles I was in touch with had checked the hotel out for access / privacy (Thank you)

In the interim, my owner for the day (lets just call him M from now on, so I don't have to write owner for the day anymore...) asked me to get a new metal tubed chastity cage and some more toys, so I ordered them.

He also wanted to live stream the event from the hotel room on the fab chat directing rooms and take pictures and videos on what he calls my slut phone.

I had tried to organise an event in Liverpool before, but the timing must have been bad as we didn't get much interest, so we re organised, hoping we would get more genuine interest, and we hit the jackpot there.

I was overwhelmed with requests to attend and use me, so we had to be quite selective and vetted each person quite rigourously, after all, it was a city centre hotel in borad daylight, we needed some discretion, even though the staff DEFINITELY know, it goes on all the time.

I always provide as much information as possible in advance, leaving only the confirmation of the time I am available from and to, and the room number (And any access issues etc)

I was in Liverpool by train early, the room was to be available by 0900hrs (But they never are) but they usually extend your room time to compensate.

I was in chastity, plugged and in constant contact with M during the journey, including sending him photo evidence of compliance with his requests

The train ride was horny, miraculously on time and I was early, so I got a coffee, M then wanted me to call him from the station.

I swear the old guy next to me in Costa heard most of the conversation, I was crimson but leaking

At just before 9, I made my way to the hotel, as expected, the room wasn't available, so I paid and then they got me a free coffee in the bar, the staff were excellent.

I updated all the people we thought were genuine with the room number and that I was running approx 30 mins late (I had anticipated and factored this in)

I was also contacted by many folk on both fab sites asking what time I was going on cam.

I was excpetionally nervous, sexually charged, hard and leaking in my cage.

Finally my room cards are given to me and I make my way upto the room...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hirk999Man 47 weeks ago

oswestry

yes

I head up in the lift, joined by an older couple, weird to think I am caged and plugged with a luggage full of slutty clothing, condoms, lube, sex toys, bondage equipment and make up!

Bizarrely I get to my room and they are next door, I'm then thinking they will perhaps hear me if they don't go out in Liverpool soon.

The cleaner, an older stern looking lady tells me / asks me if my room will be okay for the day as I open the door "I'm sure it will be" I reply

"Enjoy your stay" she says

"I'm certain I shall" I reply...

Like I said, they KNOW!

I lay out all my stuff, undress, shower,clean myself in and out, final shave (ALWAYS cut myself somewhere!) and complete my transition

At this stage I'm trying not to get distracted by phone, apps, platforms,laptop as that just sucks time away you don't have, in anyway, anyone who is going to actually turn up, is... (about 30% will, usually!)

I've nearly finished and M calls me, impatiently waiting in the lobby downstairs, I tell him to call up even though I'm not quite ready, as he's insistent...

The knock on the door is always a surprise, I enter, the cleaner is in tbe room opposite, she misses nothing!

M asks who has confirmed, I show him on my laptop by logging in and starting up the chat rooms on both fab sites and going into the relevant directing zones...

We look at who gas said what time

The 1st guy is from tvchix and he has a huge cock, I'll be honest, I'm worried about how big he is and tbe fact that after M he will be my 1st of the day,and rbe day could be busy!

The only comforting thing is that this guy is VERY experienced I. using TV's

As usual when you log in, you get LOADS of instant and personal messages, you cannot field them all, its impossible,you try yo keep the chat in the main room, I update them...

M wants me to suck me on cam, so I do, the room and messages goes up a notch, compliments,insults and instructions etc

M then moves me to the full length mirror and asks me for my "slut phone"

I tell him where it is and log him in, he starts to take pictures whilst using my mouth and making me look in the mirror whilst telling me what he thinks I am and what he sees

"Leash?" I point to where it is

He attaches my leash to my collar and drags me back to the cam, he forces his cock down my throat as he uses my leash to get traction

As I am getting into my stride and his cock is rock hard, the door is knocked...

"This should be your big cock"

Yes Sir

"Well get the door whore"

Yes Sir

I answer as M puts on his balaclava and gets on the King size bed in the background of the cam

My new guy comes in and M says he should use me as he wishes

"Help him undress then"

I advise him of the cam before he is in view, I warned everyone before and I ask for consent before in view, he says he's not worried about it.

I kneel down near my laptop and show him the cam picture, he smiles, and starts to undress, I help him with his pants and his boxers and out pops his very large, semi hard cock and I hold it in my hands, his cock instantly grows and he looks down at me admiring the view

"Well suck him where!" snaps M from the bed

Yes Sir

I set to work on this huge cock, devouring it as it grows, he growls, people type frantically in the chatrooms

M is asking how many people are watching

Lots Sir

I sort the chatroom by those viewing and the guy using my mouth with his lush huge long big fat now rock hard cock keeps scrolling down and tells M "most people"

"They can all see what a whore you are"

Yes Sir

I go back to trying to get as much of this magnificent beast into my mouth and throat, and it's a massive test, stretching my mouth and throat I'm worried about my poor soon not to be very tight pussy

"Is she good?" says M

"Very" says my user, rolling his head back as I catch a sneaky luck at myself on cam on my laptop

M gets off the bed, grabs my 7" dildo off the table, gets some lube, pulls my plug out and unceremoniously starts to fuck me with it

It's a little uncomfortable at first, I am tight, and I and my users like that, and I haven't had time to prepare properly as the room was delayed

More lube is applied, the dildo resumes using me, I moan on the cock in my mouth and throat, my user moans

"Do you want to fuck the slut?"

"Yes,of course"

I'm not sure I can take him Sir

"That's not your call is it whore, you wanted cock, and it's here, so you're going to let him fuck you with all these people watching you get roasted aren't you"

Yes Sir (Genuinely concerned at this point tbh)

I show him where the condoms and lube are, there's a variety to choose from, he chooses, and starts rolling it on his significant cock

I'm led onto the edge of the bed and my back is forced down, M goes round the front of me and sticks his cock in my mouth

"You keep watching me as he fucks you, do you understand ?"

Yes Sir

"I want to see your face as you take this big cock"

Yes Sir

My user applies more lube and expertly and slowly guides his huge cock into me

According to those watching me, my user and M, I moaned loudly and a lot, my eyes were very wide and rolling to the back of my head

I was definitely leaking as he went deeper

"Wow, she's tight" says my user

"Not anymore" says M

I just moan, I KNOW its tight!

By *ommenhimCouple 47 weeks ago

wigan

Beautifully filthy x

By *ovice_subTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Warrington

Wow!!! I’m sooo jealous xx

So this very experienced, mature but physically very fit,very confident huge cocked guy is fucking me as M is shoving his cock down my throat

Im being spit roasted on a king size bed in a hotel room at 1130am on a Thursday, on cam to 2 x directing chat rooms on fab, dressed as you see in those photos, see thru black top, pink "cumslut" collar, with a leash attached, pink wig, H sized tits, red latex suspender belt, red satin gloves, pink stockings, massive fuck me pink heeled boots, pink latex skater skirt, deliberately heavily made up as a whole (under instruction)

My new, very heavy, metal chastity cage is starting to make that noise it makes when it swings and the padlock knocks against the cage with every stroke of the biggest cock I have ever taken

I love the noise the above makes and M knows that, he stops using my mouth, grabs by leash and asks me if the cock I am taking is big enough

Yes sir I moan, as I am expertly fucked by this guy

My arse is slapped and he seems to get more cock into me, the leash is passed over me by M to my user, who ups the tempo, M stuffs his cock back in my throat and starts to get more verbal

"That's it mate, fuck the whore hard, use her, this is what she wanted, this is all she deserves"

I am just moaning as his huge cock saws in and out of me, he lays the leash on the base of my back and grabs my hips, he must be getting close, I tighten my arse pushy muscles and push back on him, that earns me a growl and a slap, and whatever he is doing is bringing me to the edge of a sissygasm, I'm leaking throughly as he cums deep in me, in his condom

As he finishes, he slaps my arse and compliments me, tells me he's wanted to fuck me for ages and I was "worth the wait"

Thank you Sir

"Well clean him off slut"

Yes Sir

I get off the bed, and kneel down as he takes his condom off,his still 90% hard impressive cock offered to my mouth, he rolls his head back as I re commence my oral skills

M gets off the bed and cums all over my face as I am sucking the guy who has just fucked me, you can see those pics in the profile

I'm a bit mesmerised by this cock as there's another knock at the door, M let's him in, people outside the room can clearly see what is going on, and I see them (not very discreet!)

By *erri AnneTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very nice

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

More, please x

Theres now 3 people in the room as the latest guys shows up, he's a dominant asian guy, he used my loo, as I after cleaning my now fave cock, he says he has to go, but he has enjoyed using me.

M also says he has to go, but will try and return after his meeting in Liverpool.

They dress as I am pushed onto my knees in front of the same to be used, this guys doesn't want his face on cam, so we agree to move the positon so his face can't be seen.

He aggressively fucks my throat and is very verbal, the 2 guys thank me, M shoves £40 into my stocking tops towards my room costs etc, I thank him, they let themselves out, the cleaner is still in the room opposite, I'm sure she is counting now...

I'm still so horny after my spit roasting and my near sissy gasm that I want to be fucked again, he wants to video me sucking his cock first, so I pass my slut phone and he videos me

"Right, now you take my brown cock you white slut"

Yes Sir

He turns me round facing the camera, he puts a condom on, lubes up and makes me re adjust as in my heels I am tall, and he is relatively short, but after a little while he buries himsself inside me and starts slapping my arse cheeks

I am just watching myself get fucked on cam and reading some of the very lewd comments

What are they saying in the chatrooms whore?

They are asking if I am still tight after that big cock Sir

Tell them you are

Yes Sir

Sir says I am still tight

There are loads of messages, lots of pvt messages, quite how people think I can answer them I really don't know

All I can hear is his hips slapping against my arse cheeks, the odd slap and my metal chastity cage lock chinking against the cage every time he forces his cock into me

He's picking up the pace and getting more verbal

There's a knock at the door... they'll have to wait, I force myself back onto the cock and grind on him, squeezing my still functioning pussy muscles and that does the trick, he growls at me calling me all kinds of names and then pulls out

Another knock

"You'd better let them in"

I answer the door and let 2 guys in

By *igerman23Man 47 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.hope she gets a good spanking

Numbers 4 and 5 for the day enter the room, number 3 thanks me and leaves

Thankfully the cleaner has now moved away from the room opposite

I explain the cam is on, they know, they've been watching from the lobby and the cafe near reception on the hotel WiFi on their phones

They strip off and I go and touch up my make up, least I could do, I'm a bit of a mess so it takes a little repairing

They are both waiting for me near the laptop and stroking their cocks, 2 lovely experienced mature guys to use me, my fave!

I suck them both on cam, the audience apparently approve, according to one of new guests

"Try and get them both I'm slut, whilst I take pictures"

I hand him my slut phone

I suck one, then the other, then both, they love it, so do I, pictures are taken (now on my profile) and we continue this way until guest number 4 wants to fuck me

Where do you want me?

lean over the edge of the bed and spread those legs really wide

My hips are grabbed and manoeuvred, lube is applied, condom is rolled on, he penetrator me but is struggling with his position, my legs are spread wider, it hurts a little

After a few thrusts he wants to swap, the more experienced of the 2, he rolls on and enters me, readjusting me so my tendons aren't at breaking point and starts to absolutely hammer into my pussy

"These blue pills will keep me hard for ages, I hope you are ready for this"

I can't answer as the other guy has taken off his condom and is stuffing his cock in my mouth on the bed

Guest number 5 is literally sawing in and out of me and then just stops

"Ride me"

Yes Sir

He sits on the edge of the bed, and after a little adjusting I sit down on him and he continues to hammer away at my now not so tight pussy

My heavy metal chastity cage bouncing around, I'm bent forward so number 4 can use my mouth

He then cums in my mouth, he lasts ages!

Turn around, I want to see those massive tits jiggling as I fuck you

Yes Sir

More lube, on I jump, again, he resumes my pending, meeting every bounce with a thrust

Number 4 grabs my cage "Look at how much she is leaking!"

She fucking loves it the dirty whore...

what a slut!

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

I'm riding guest number 5 and he's meeting me with his thrusts as I do so and this guy is hitting the mark so my bouncing metal chastity cage is uncomfortably tight and now very damp and it feels to be constantly leaking

It's notes by my guest who holds up my pink latex skater skirt and tucks it into my latex suspender belt so he can see it more clearly and has more access

He puts his big hands around my cage, rubs his fingers over the end of my cage and forces 2 fingers into my mouth

Meanwhile guest number 4 has ensured that the fab chat rooms can have a good view, by adjusting the position of my laptop, and is amazed how many people are watching

I can't really engage with guest number 5 as guest number 4 is pistoning out of my pussy creating so many sensations in me, he's also now got a very tight hold on my hips and is ramming me down on his cock as he rises up to meat me

Gues number 4 climbs on tbe bed and reinserts his cock into my mouth, I'm getting tired and guest number 5 clearly isn't

We then have another knock on the door and guest number 4 volunteers to get the door

Guest number 5 decides now is the time to change positions again

"Let's have you over the side of the bed again"

Yes Sir

"Spread those legs further"

Yes Sir

More lube.. (thankfully)

A large guy enters the room, guest number 6, tells us he has been watching online in the chat rooms

Number 5 slides into me again, pushing me over side of the bed, pulls my chastity cage out to its over the edge, he starts to vigorously fuck me again

Ah, that's it he says, that feels fucking wonderful...

By *ut4fun6969Man 46 weeks ago

Folkestone

Wow great story

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

My user starts to falter so I seize my opportunity and start pushing back and grind on him, that gets me a massive slap on the arse,but it works and he cums deep inside me into his condom

He withdraws "You want a go on her mate?"

"Yes I think I will"

"Where do you want her?"

"On her knees, I want to see if those lips ate as good as they are on cam"

I turn around and kneel down on a towel on the floor, just as he's peeling his pants off, a smaller but very girth cock is presented, challenge number 6

He's moaning almost straight away

"Good isn't she?" Says guest number 5 who is slowly dressing whilst watching my laptop

"Very!" says guest 6

"Okay slut, thats enough, I want to cum in your pussy, not your mouth"

Yes Sir

I stand up

"I want you in the position you were in when I arrived, that looked good"

Yes Sir

I point to the lube and condoms

"Shame we all can't breed her isn't it?"

(I'm not answering that...)

I re assume the position

Again a slap of the arse cheeks, this time several, he re adjusts my position, he gets a pillow and pulls me back and lays me down on it

His massive hands grab my waist and he gets me in the position he wants

He grabs my chastity cage and growls "Oh I like this!"

Thank you Sir

"Its heavy isn't it?"

Yes I know Sir

He slaps my arse again chuckling and then pulls me back slightly

"Let's see if you are still as tight as they say after taking that big cock earlier slag"

Yes Sir

He finds his target and is (at first) relatively gentle, its another different sensation as he forces his way into me

"You are still very tight, I love it!"

Thank you Sir

"You like my thick cock?"

Yes I do Sir

"Good, because you are getting it anyway aren't you slut?"

Yes Sir

"Good gurl" he pushes all the way in just as I am acknowledging it

His massive hands move to my shoulders as he drags me up a little and pulls me into each stroke

As I get used to him I force myself back on him

He stops thrusting and I continue to push back on him

"That's it whore, do your fucking job"

Yes Sir

I get the odd slap off his massive hands

He then grabs my shoulders again and starts ramming into me as hard as he can, knocking the breath out if him

"That's it, moan on daddy's cock you whore"

I didn't know I was moaning but apparently I was moaning plenty at this stage

I love how his belly is over my arse and my back, and how powerful he is, just a lighter object to seed into for him, just a fuck toy , a reciprocal for his deposit...

He cums as deep into me as he can, switching to my hips as he leans back until he is sated

I remain there for a while and then grind onto him, he slaps my arse really hard and laughs

"You are an insatiable bitch, you will pay for that next time"

Promises, Promises Sir...

Laughter

Guests 4, 5 and 6 are soon ready to leave

They all thank me and ask me to do ut again soon

They all leave together, again, not much discretion !

I have a mouthwash, touch up my make up, brush my wig, think about a clothing change but decide just to reattach my suspenders etc again

I'm about to stick the kettle on when there's a knock at the door

I walk over and there's a slight older guy, very well dressed, very well spoken

"I haven't got long, I called earlier but I wasn't let in"

Sorry Sir, I was a little busy

"I could hear that you were you slut"

Sorry Sir

"You can't help what you are whore, kneel down and take what I have to offer"

The authority surprised me, he had a powerful glint in his eye...

I kneel down

"Well unzip him and take him out slut"

Yes Sir

I do, a pleasant surprise, a sizeable very clean smelling cock is freed from its confines

I stroke him and then lick him

I look up as I am doing it

"That's it slut, you keep eye contact with me as I use that slutty mouth of yours"

Yes Sir

I start to suck him, he grows to a impressive size, he starts to get very verbal with me

I'm mindful that we are still near the door and he isn't speaking in anyway quietly

Hr doesn't last long at all, and he drops a big load in me

"Thats it swallow it all you slag"

I gulp it all down, shame it wasn't on cam, they would have loved it

"Thank you whore, that was very good"

Thank you Sir

"I have some friends I want to share you with, would you be up for that?"

Of course Sir

"Good, I'll be in touch"

Yes Sir

He zips up and just leaves...

By *ut4fun6969Man 46 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *ashaxxTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Worcestershire

Love your stories xx

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Love the hot story, can't wait for some more

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

It had been a long day for me and I was a little tired, so before I jumped the gun I wanted to check my many messages for any ones I thought were genuine and I'd communicated with about attending on the day

When I got passed all the fakes and time wasters I found one more, what appeared, definite, and about 15 minutes to his stated arrival time

I messaged him and then went to repair my make up, have a mouthwash, put some more cheap slutty perfume and body spray on and then re did my lipstick

As I was doing this, I got a response to the message saying he was about 10 minutes away, so I told him I was still at the hotel

"You're a good slut"

I try to be Sir

"I've been watching you on cam, you definitely are"

Thank you Sir

"Tell those on the chatrooms we will put on another show shortly"

Yes Sir

I went to my laptop and posted the message on the chat in the directing rooms

Many questions / statements followed, I answered what I could before the knock at the door

I went over to the door and opened it, a very large guy filled the door, he described himself as "middle aged, chubby, dominant, powerful, strong and small but very girthy user of sub TV's"

For those that know me / know of me, may know that I have a soft spot for the above persona...

He shuts the door, kisses me powerfully, forces his tongue in and then tells me to kneel

I kneel

"Pass me your leash"

I pass it upto him

I will now walk you over to the desk where your laptop is on all 4's

Yes Sir

I walks me over, this is novel...

He looks at the screen and asks me to explain how I see who is looking etc

I describe it to him

"Good, now type into both rooms that you will be performing again soon"

Yes Sir, but please bear in mind that the sound is on also, they can hear us both

"They will hear your moans and squeals when you are getting used then?

Yes Sir

I type that into both chatrooms as requested

"Ask for someone to send us their number in a private chat if they want to speak to you whilst I am using you"

That's different? Yes Sir

Within seconds several direct messages appear

My new guest chooses one of them that he can see is also on video wanking his very large cock

"Him"

Yes Sir, what do you want me to do?

I want you to ensure your phone is set to withhold number and I want you to ring him on that number he has given

I check my phone, set it to withheld number and ring him

"Pass it to me"

Yes Sir

A short conversation occurs, some of which I can follow, some I cannot

He puts it on speaker phone and lays it down at the edge of the table right next to me

"Can you still hear us?"

"Yes I can"

"Good, we shall begin"

"Unzip my fly, take him out"

Yes Sir

I do (I always love this bit)

He is as it states in his description, I pull his semi hard and very girthy cock out of his boxers and watch it grow

"Kiss it"

I do

(Voice on the phone "That's it whore, kiss another cock")

I kiss it again

(groans desk the phone)

"Take my shoes, pants and boxers off and fold them up like you should slut"

Yes Sir

I undo his shoes, he slips out of them, I put them to the side, I unbuckelle his belt and pull down his pants, he steps out of them, I fold them up and place them over the chair, I ease down his boxers and place them on his shoes

"Good"

Thank you Sir

The leash is pulled tighter and he drags me to his cock

"Now suck me you slag"

Yes Sir

I engulf his cock with my tongue and mouth, it's a massive stretch to get his girth in, but I take it all and I look at my new guest

"Fuuuuuuuuck that's good"

I re double my efforts and try several techniques to see what floats his boat, I find that he definitely likes a little bit more suction and some tongue action

"Ooooh I've waited so long for you to do this"

I just moan

I hear moans from the phone also, out of the corner of my eye I can see him wanking his very big cock on cam

"Do you wish our guest on cam was also with us slut"

I don't know Sir, he's a very big boy isn't he

I watched you take a very big cock earlier slag, says the voice on the phone, laughter from my guest

"True"

Yes Sir

I continue sulking him, he's now rock hard

"You love my fat cock slag?"

Yes Sir

"Will it stretch that pussy?"

Yes Sir

"We'll see now won't we whore, get on the end of the bed"

So again I find myself on the edge of the bed, on cam, about to fucked by another stranger in my hotel room...

By *lli_sissyTV/TS 45 weeks ago

Cambridge

great re-telling of the adventure

I position myself over the side of the bed, again my legs are forced wide apart, my leash is pulled over my back, pulling my head back

The phone is placed next to my head on the bed

"As him if you can still hear you"

Can you still hear me Sir

"Yes, wishing I was there fucking you like you are about to be fucked"

Thank you Sir

I am repositioning, my arse brought up, a pillow placed under my hips, pushed forward slightly, leash placed on my back,legs separated more

"Stay there"

My new guest gets a condom and the lube, I hear my suction dildo being removed from the desk

Lube is applied by some very large fingers, then the dildo, then removed, more lube, more fingers, more dildo

"push back on the dildo slut"

Yes Sir

I do as he instructs, my arse is slapped very hard

"Don't stop fucking your dildo slut"

Yes Sir

Some mumbling from the phone,some insults I recognise, but I'm distracted by the whole situation and the occasional spanking

The dildo removed, I'm re positioned again

"Now time for the real thing whore, let's see how tight you still are after all the cock you've had today?"

I just moan

The voice on the phone tells me that he would want yo be there shoving his cock down my throat, whilst the very wide cock "splits me in half"

I hear the condom wrapper and the lube container

my leash is pulled, my arse slapped hard, several times, he leans into my ear and tells me he's going to stretch me, fuck me hard and use me like the slag I am"

"Is that clear?"

Yes Sir

"What are you?"

Your slag to use Sir

Arse slapped very hard

"Yes you are"

A large hand on my lower back pushes me into the pillow, I feel his cock at the entrance, it's already stretching my pussy and he's not even in yet

He then pushes forward

"That's fucking tight, tame my cock whore"

I just moan, the guy on the phone groans also, oh yes he says, fuck that looks good

He pushes the rest of him in, OMFG its a stretch!

He buries himself in me, its a very different sensation, I've had length and a bit of girth today, but not those type of girth, not from someone so strong

He starts to pound me, pulling my shoulders, then my hips, then my leash

All the time the voice in my ear from the phone is telling me what a whole, slag, slut, fuck doll, fuck sleeve etc I am, and how hes going to "ruin me" with his huge cock when I serve him and his friends from his house...

My chastity cage is pulled back so it's hanging free from the bed pillow, I'd almost forgotten how heavy my metal chastity cage is, it just adds another dimension to this debauchery

" great re-telling of the adventure"

Thank you

My latest hotel guest is now throwing me around by my hips like a rag doll, then he moves to my shoulders and forces himself over and into me, he holds that position for a little bit, his huge frame over me, his massive hands on my shoulders, his belly over my back

I grind back on him, he says I'm "going to pay for that" and he starts sawing into me, I can hear my padlock chinking against my metal chastity cage again, he's hitting a spot inside me that s causing leakage from it

The voice on the phone saying "I'm getting the shit fucked out of me" continually insulting me, telling me what he thinks I am or what his friends and him are going to do to me

As I think I may be getting carried away he grunts loudly, swears and cums deep inside me, inside his condom

He stays there, the voice on the phone tells me he has cum too, and he just disconnects

My hips are held by those big powerful hands and he pulls out

"Fuck I needed that!"

Glad you enjoyed it Sir

"That was fucking lovely, I need that again soon whore,you make it happen okay?"

I'll try Sir

He lays his condom on tbe table with the others and potters off to the toilet

I honestly don't know what to do with myself... Is this the final chapter of today's event ?

» Add a new message to this topic