FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Voyeurism and Exhibitionist

Voyeurism and Exhibitionist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uvs2snog OP   Man 45 weeks ago

crawley

So being on the site I’m guessing most of us have exhibitionist tendencies? But we weren’t born with them so where did they come from- what event started it?

It got me thinking as I would definitely fall into this category as i love to parade around in just tight fitting boxers hoping to be seen ( lots of stories re this! )

So please post your story- mine stems back to 2 events over 20 years ago…..

Background

I was 34 and had recently come out of a 10 year marriage/relationship- i was amazed at how different the 35-45 year old woman was compared to the 20s woman I’d known when previously dating- women now knew what they wanted and in most cases weren’t afraid to ask and then get it!

One of these women was called Tina who I met a few months after my marriage breakup. She was 39 and had two jobs - a full time back office job in a bank and a part time job working 3 evenings a week in her local pub. She’d been married and decided it wasn’t for her so I got the impression she flitted from one relationship to another ending them when they started to get serious

Event 1…..

We’d been seeing each other for a couple of months and it was a complete eye opener for me dealing with how forward, spontaneous and confident she was. We’d have sex pretty much anywhere- the car, the woods, a secluded spot in a park, last minute hotel rooms etc - all this was new to me- she used to take the piss saying how naive I was and how much out of touch I was being cooped up in my cosy little marriage - she’d deliberately do things to shock me for her amusement!

Anyway after a couple of months she booked us a weeks holiday in an adults only hotel in Tunisia which is where the risk levels went up a notch…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayarMan 45 weeks ago

Wirral

This could be very good

By *opman1111Man 45 weeks ago

belfast

By *ragsterMan 45 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ipplebarnyMan 45 weeks ago

milton keynes

Book marked

crawley

We arrived at our hotel quite late in the evening so after dumping our luggage in the room we went to the bar for a few drinks before heading back to the room.

Our room was on the 3rd floor of a 5 story block. We had a balcony with vertical steel bars about 4ft high. Below was a garden area and footpath which led to the main building in one direction and to the end of our block and onward to the gate out onto the promenade in the other.

The next day we spent the day exploring the hotel and local area before spending a few hours sunbathing. That evening we had a few drinks in a local bar followed by dinner and then more drinks before returning to our room around midnight.

It was still very warm so I stripped down to boxers and Tina put on a silver silk nightie and went out onto the balcony. We stood looking out to sea and taking in the view for a few moments before she put her arm around me and started gently caressing my arse. This then progressed around to the front where she was gently rubbing me through my boxers.

I was looking around checking both sides and then below to ensure no one was about. She laughed and told me to relax - it’s gone midnight no one is about, it’s an adult only hotel and if anyone is about they are probably pissed like us and won’t be looking at us!

I acknowledged she was probably right- she then followed up with someone is wanting to play, stroking me as I was now very hard

Her hand slipped inside my boxers and she continued to caress me. She then pulled the elastic waist away from my stomach and downwards releasing me - my cock sprang out - she pulled my boxers down and I stepped out of them - I was still checking around and she again said will you just relax!

It’s alright for you I laughed I’m stood here naked- alright then she said and removed her nightie throwing it with my boxers onto one of the plastic chairs. She stood next to me and asked me to face her - as I did she knelt down and slowly ran her tongue up the length of my cock and slowly licked the top before engulfing me - all the time looking up at me with her sexy eyes

Omg as any man will tell you that view of a woman looking up at you while sucking on your cock is so sexy - how I didn’t blow my load there and then I don’t know.

crawley

After a few minutes I had to stop as I was getting too close- she had sensed it too and licked her lips of the precum I was dribbling- ok I’ll give you a minute- she stood up and approached the rails putting her hands on the top. She took a small step back and widened her stance- fuck me from behind she demanded

I couldn’t believe what was happening- she was naked facing out from the room without a worry - so confident- if anyone was about below they’d have a great view !

I stepped behind her and ran my hands up her legs and then a finger gently into her - she was already soaked- no need for that she said just fuck me!

I presented my cock to her pressing gently against her entrance- it took a few moments to get the angle right before gently pushing into her. She let out a gentle moan accompanied by an audible squelch- I slowly pushed myself in and out of her being careful not to come out- her moans and the noise from her wetness getting louder with each push

After a few minutes she was clearly getting close - I increased the force pushing hard into her before thrusting and holding myself deep inside her- she let out quite a moan which was followed by a warm sensation of her juices squeezing out of her and running over my balls and down my left leg. I slowly pushed in and out a few more times before she pulled off of me - it was too much and too sensitive afterwards- something we torment each other with often

She dropped to her knees and ran her tongue up my cock and licked all the juices from me before standing up and snogging me passing them mouth to mouth. She then said my turn now and asked me to stand facing away at the balcony

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

By *lderWiserNowMan 45 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wonderful

crawley

I did as asked - she pushed me a little closer, my cock through the railings! She stood at the side/behind me with her hand through the railings and gently stroked my cock. I looked nervously around without making it obvious but to be honest I was so horny now I probably wouldn’t have cared if someone had been about

Making a loop with her forefinger and thumb she gently wanked me, hardly touching me apart from at the top where she used the parm of her hand to push on my helmet before forcing my cock through the whole again made by her thumb and forefinger- it was driving me crazy- precum oozing from me and my cock twitching- I could feel myself rocking back and forth almost fucking her hand longing for her to grip me harder

Fuck I said almost frustrated- she laughed and then gripped me harder - I wasn’t even aware how loud I’d said that momentarily forgetting my predicament

A few firm tugs of my cock and I exploded shooting a stream of cum onto the grass below followed by a second stream and then a third dribbled out onto her hand. She continued to wank me until I pulled away unable to cope any longer

It was then we heard a cheer and clapping! We looked over the balcony to see a couple below to our right ! Tina burst out laughing waived at them and went back inside the room - I was mortified - they were smiling up at me stood there naked, my cock now softening- I quickly went back into the room - we got cleaned up and went to bed

The next day we had breakfast and then decided on a lazy day by the pool. About 30 minutes later we were greeted with a good morning- it was the couple from last night ! Tina said oh hi how are you - they were smiling and quite calm about it - I was trying to think of something to say when the female said after seeing you last night he took me straight back to our room afterwards and we had the best sex we’ve had in months !

They wished us a good day and left - Tina looked at me but didn’t say anything - she didn’t have too - her face said it al

We had sex almost everyday that holiday - in the room, on the balcony and even on the beech

I did hope they would see us on the balcony again but they didn’t

That was my first time and what I believe started me on the road to being an exhibitionist

Event 2 which sealed it to follow…

By *onuts31Man 45 weeks ago

nuneaton

crawley

Event 2

A few weeks after the holiday we attended a house party hosted by one of Tina’s friends. The only person I knew was Mandy a colleague and friend of Tina’s who I’d met a few times when out for drinks.

I did my best to mingle and chat to a few people but also took the easier option of spending time chatting to Mandy. She intrigued me as she’d turned up alone when I knew she lived with her long term boyfriend. Turns out they have an open relationship, something I’d heard about but not encountered before. They have nights out together but also nights out alone. If she meets someone she likes the look of she can have a one night stand with them as long as she tells Andy ( her bf ) all about it. He obviously does the same.

She teased me saying my face made it look like she was doing something outrageous- back then I probably did think that! She continued that she’d heard all about our antics in Tunisia and on the balcony so I wasn’t the shy and naive man she thought I was- oh really ! - I was shocked she knew - she laughed Tina tells me all about you! And continued don’t worry you are making her happy so all is good

The party was good and around midnight started to dwindle as people starting going home. I’d driven us there so we’d agreed to either get a cab back to mine or stay over. By 1am most had gone and there were only a few left. The spare room had already been taken so we decided to crash in the lounge. A man was already asleep in one of the armchairs so Mandy took the other and we opted for the sofa.

Tina lay down first on the inside with me on the outside- Mandy switched out the lamp and we all said good night

Within minutes Tina’s hands began to wander…

By *ildpassion87Man 45 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *rgar27Man 45 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

crawley

She was kissing me softly and gently rubbing my cock through my chinos. She undid the buttons on my trousers and pulled down the zip fly and gently rubbed me through my boxers. It felt so horny but I was nervous as Mandy would not be asleep yet. She then coaxed me to help pull my trousers down a little further allowing better access to rub my cock and balls through my boxers. She then pulled the waist band of my boxers away from me and slipped her other hand inside squeezing and caressing my now very hard cock whilst trying to push me gently onto my back to allow better access. I was reluctant and trying to keep myself facing her so Mandy wouldn’t see what we were upto.

It was in vane as Mandy giggled you two are so bad - just get on with it if you have too. With that Tina laughed, pushed me onto my back and said come on take these off pulling at my trousers and boxers. They were now down below my knees and she held my cock upright in full view almost deliberately without a care and gently wanked me.

Mandy giggled again and said that’s very horny and oh ok yes he does have a nice cock, no wonder you have such a smile on your face these days!

Tina laughed mmmm he does come closer if you want !

Mandy giggled again saying you are so bad

Tina continued to gently wank me using both hands now, one of them caressing and gently squeezing my balls. Mandy then said fuck it why not and came over and knelt right next to me…

I was now very horny and precum was dribbling from me - I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer and told them so. Mandy started to undo the buttons on my shirt and pull it away from me saying better remove this so as not to get it messy.

I couldn’t believe it - I was there naked on my back being wanked by my gf infront of her mate! Omg it was so horny!

I was breathing heavily knowing I was about to cum. They both sensed it too and Mandy said go girl let’s see him shoot. She gripped me a little firmer pulling harder and I shot a stream of cum onto my chest. A couple more pulls saw a second stream land on my stomach and a third dribble out over her fingers. She continued for another few pulls before I begged her to stop as it was too much.

Mandy then leant over and started massaging the cum into my chest and stomach saying loved doing this! Tina laughed and wiped the cum from her fingers onto my stomach and Mandy massaged that in as well. Tina laughed calling her a kinky bitch to which Mandy replied hey you are the one that just wanked your boyfriend off in front of me!

They both laughed wiping their hands on tissues Tina had in her handbag before Mandy went back to her armchair saying can we go sleep now?

I got dressed and we crashed out

Those I think were the events that started off my exhibitionist tendencies…..

crawley

Happy to hear how you discovered you were exhibitionists……

By *..NemoMan 45 weeks ago

Durham

By *he-ProfessorMan 45 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *andy IanMan 45 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *alteeeezaMan 27 weeks ago

leicester

So hot

By *elliesCouple 27 weeks ago

Darlington

Great story, love to hear more about Tina and mandy

By *hrisukbishareCouple 27 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We love open air sex..off to Berlin this weekend to explore clubs. Hooe we will have some exhibitionist and voyeur experiences

By *eter4383Man 27 weeks ago

Norfolk

» Add a new message to this topic