FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Quickie …. with a surprise ending!

Quickie …. with a surprise ending!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uv2Watch69 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

DONCASTER

I had been chatting with Ellie for a couple of weeks now, and we were getting on soo well, but we were finding our busy lives meant we didn’t have much free time to meet.

Then I got a call saying she was free the following day, and she really wanted us to meet up sooner rather than later, but only had time for a quickie. With that she let me know what time she would come round and how she wanted it to go, and I kinda guessed what she wanted as we had already talked a lot about restraints, blindfolds and teasing.

She knew I had the full restraints system under my mattress, so I got myself ready just before she arrived. I lay on the bed with my ankles & wrists shackled, small towel across my middle, and a very good eye mask on blocking my vision mmmm the anticipation!

Ellie arrived dead on time, as she let herself in as agreed, and I could hear her in the room, shuffling as I guess she was removing her coat or dress?

She came over to the bed, straddled me as she whispered ‘hello you’ and began the most passionate kissing. Her lips felt amazing on mine, her lipstick tasted so sweet, and her tongue darting around with mine. I could definitely feel she had stockings on, as her legs caressed against mine.

Ellie sat up and began saying ‘as you know I am a redhead, so it was only fitting I wore my favourite colour for you’ she teased ‘I have a matching green sheer bra and sheer panties on babe, with black hold ups on, and it’s such a shame you can’t see them’ she said ‘so to get things started I am going to remove my bra for you, and I want you to feel how hard my nipples are right now’ as I could feel and hear her moving around and unclasping her bra. Once it was off she used it like a noose around my neck, mimicking strangling me as she once again kissed me, and then lifting herself just a little l felt her hand clasping her breast on my face as she offered her nipple to my mouth.

It felt so good in my mouth as I eagerly sucked and nibbled on it, Ellie giving out little moans of delight as I did, and I could feel her hand was playing with it as well, as her fingers darted across my mouth while she pulled on her nipple.

As Ellie sat up I found myself wanting more as she had turned me on soo much. She started running her nails from my shoulders, down my chest and stomach, each time scratching just a little harder, but it felt so fucking sexy.

Well it was evident what affect she was having on me with the end of my rock hard cock now peaking out the end of the little towel … ‘oh hello big boy’ she said as she ran a finger nail across the tip.

With that Ellie took the towel away and ran her nails up and down the shaft before taking it in her hand, slowly squeezing & stroking it ‘mmmm that feels so nice to me so I hope it does for you too’ … as I arched my back and gave out a massive sigh of happiness ‘oh yes it feels amazing’ I replied.

‘Mmmmm I am soooo wet’ Ellie whispered ‘and it’s only fair you should find that out too’ as she moved to one side, removed her panties, sat back over me, then I felt her fingers push her panties into my mouth, and I remember they tasted soo sweet and felt so smooth on my tongue. She lent forward and kissed me as we shared her panties in our mouths, before she took them out and wrapped them around the base of my shaft.

Without a word Ellie got up, turned around to get into reverse cowboy, grabbed my stiff cock and lowered herself onto it, as it slid in, feeling so smooth and so wet, we both gave out a moan of pure pleasure, as you do when getting together for first time and the first time sliding it in mmmmm.

I was in heaven, laying there tied to the bed, blinded, this amazing lady riding my cock, helpless but massively turned on, as Ellie lifted up, turned back around and I felt her lower herself back onto my cock, this time squatting.

I had never felt anything like this before, it felt amazing as Ellie bounced up and down on my rock hard cock, so tight around my shaft, so smooth, so wet, and she didn’t disappoint as we both moaned in unison.

I could feel my balls tightening, my breathing heavier, my self control waining, my hands trying to break free as I exploded deep inside Ellie ‘oh fuck’ I scream as she rode me as hard and as fast as she could until I was fully spent ‘thank you, that was fucking amazing, thank you’ I whimpered.

Ellie kept me inside as long as she could, before my flaccid used cock slid out of her, and she gave out the sweetest moan ‘mmmm’

She lent forward again and kissed me with vigour, as I then pulled back and said ‘what about you? I need you to cum too’ … there was a moments silence before she whispered ’ok, just for you’ as I felt her sit up again and I could feel the bed moving, her legs clamping mine, my cum dripping out of her & onto me, as she was frantically masturbating over me, her moaning getting more intense the faster she pleasured herself ‘oh yes’ she exhaled ‘oh yes oh yes oooooo’ she scream as I felt her hot sticky cum spray all over my stomach and chest.

Ellie then stopped and fell on to me, our bodies together, the sticky cum bonding us, our lips again joined by deep passionate kissing, her legs grasping me, her arms holding me … and then it dawned on me … what was that? … what just happened? … what could I feel pressing against me? … it was a cock, another cock pressing against mine, shafts rubbing together, our cum mixing as one, her simulating fucking me … what was this, I thought, I should stop, this is not me …. But I couldn’t as I was enjoying this far to much, never been this turned on, never been this satisfied!!

Ellie gently stroked my face and gently kissed my lips ‘thank you’ she said between the goodbye kisses ‘you know where I am’ she whispered, before she got up, collected her clothes, gave me one last kiss and left.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man 45 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *en1234300Man 45 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *ipper truckMan 45 weeks ago

near by

By *agnar1980Man 45 weeks ago

Poole

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

By *j and c 2Couple 45 weeks ago

mullingar

By *iggers51Man 45 weeks ago

tamworth

Mmmmm morex

By *oth0712Man 45 weeks ago

cambridge

By *uv2Watch69 OP   Man 44 weeks ago

DONCASTER

By *ndrea54TV/TS 44 weeks ago

cambridge

Wow this is so sexy, I do hope it continues

By *rdiscreet327Man 44 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This is so hot. You’re a lucky guy. Hope there’s more.

By *aughtywifeyWoman 44 weeks ago

close

By *orsetMale34Man 44 weeks ago

Weymouth

By *ichard7Man 44 weeks ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Certainly left wonting more.. Great story..

By *iMassageAddictMan 44 weeks ago

Northampton

Lovely twist!!

By *hil911Man 44 weeks ago

Solihull

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Toy me town

By *ricky09Man 44 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ice guys do it betterMan 44 weeks ago

greenock

DONCASTER

…. Well needless to say I didn’t leave it too long before sending Ellie a message saying thank you for an amazing time, and she replied saying how sexy she found it and was massively turned on.

As I stood in the shower thinking about what had happened, and what could happen next, I felt my cock throb and grow. Reaching for the shower gel I squeezed it down the centre of my chest, massaging it into my body and allowing it to run down to my rock hard cock and balls.

I leaned against the wall with one hand, while the other vigorously stroked my shower gel coated cock, with my eyes closed and thinking about how Ellie had made me feel earlier. The emotions, feelings, passion, lust, still strong in my mind, I couldn’t hold back any longer, as my cock exploded and sprayed cum all over the wall, as my head slowly lent on the wall and watched as my cum dripped down the shower wall and swirled down the drain.

I got out of the shower, got dried & dressed, then picked up my phone and smiled as I read the message reply from Ellie ‘hope you enjoy your shower, wish I was there so think of me

I replied to let her know that I did enjoy the shower, did think of her, and exactly what affect she had on me …. she quickly replied to say how horny that had made her and she was now thinking of me and masturbating too.

Over the next couple of days we continued to message and talk, and I just couldn’t get this sexy lady out of mind. Each time I did I immediately felt a twinge in my pants, but where would this go next, what would happen, should I even be thinking about her this way?

I got so excited reading her next message… ‘So would you like to see me again?’ She wrote, followed by ‘I would be happy to arrange another quickie’ it stated ‘I’m sure I could …. fit you in

OMFG YES I scream at the phone, grinning like a Cheshire Cat, and already getting a hard on as I quickly typed my reply and waited.

‘Lunch time, Tuesday 1pm, my place, let yourself in’ … and so I counted down the hours ……

By *ipper truckMan 44 weeks ago

near by

By *oth0712Man 44 weeks ago

cambridge

close

By *oreplayer4uMan 44 weeks ago

mundford area

Very horney

By *sprey6Man 44 weeks ago

Here!

Very sexy

By *..NemoMan 44 weeks ago

Durham

By *hor66Man 44 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *orny_scotMan 44 weeks ago

mintlaw

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar

By *onnoisseur100Man 44 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *andyandmickCouple 44 weeks ago

chilwell

By *he-ProfessorMan 44 weeks ago

cheltenham

DONCASTER

….. Tuesday could not come around fast enough, and we enjoyed a good couple of days teasing each other leading up to the 2nd meet.

I only had an hour for lunch, so with the travel time etc we knew this was definitely going to be a quickie!

As soon as the clock ticked past 12.59 I logged off my pc, swiftly walked out of the office and then ran to my car. Once started I drove like a mad man, preying to the gods of traffic to make it a smooth journey, and quickly sent a txt to Ellie to say on my way, to which she replied ‘can’t wait!’

I pulled up outside and walked calmly up to her front door, opened it and walked in saying ‘hi, only me’ … there was a faint moan from the living room, and as I entered I found Ellie ready and waiting.

She was wearing patent black high heels, her long legs were stocking clad, a black sheer lace open-back body stocking, and she was bent face down over her dining table, with her legs spread & ankles handcuffed to each leg, her arms stretched forward handcuffed to a chain coming from the other end of the table, blindfolded & gagged, her ass in the air glistening and looking so fuckable.

I had to drop my trousers and pants as my cock was straining inside, and the release was a relief. It immediately sprang forward as my pants fell to the floor, pointing straight to where I knew it would end up … deep inside Ellie.

I completely forgot about time, or what I was doing, and fell to my knees, grabbed her ass cheeks and began tonguing and teasing her. My first reaction was the taste of the strawberry lube she had put on, then getting even more turned on hearing her moans & heavy breathing as I teased, sliding my tongue inside and kissing her ass and my hands felt her stocking clad legs mmmm.

I stood up and gently grabbed her by the hips, pulled her tighter against me as I rubbed my hard cock against her ass, her moaning evermore evident, before finally giving in and grabbing my cock, slapping it against her ass cheeks, then gently offering it up and sliding it in a bit at a time mmm OMG this was heaven again as the tip slipped in and then felt the tightness as my shaft for deeper inside her.

Ellie’s moaning was such a turn on to hear, along with her little whimpers as I spread her cheeks to ensure every inch went as deep as possible.

I once again grabbed her hips as I started to gently build up a rhythm, looking down and watching myself slide deep inside her, my cock glistening from the lube, her ass as pert as fuck, her long legs, the sexy black lingerie contrasting her red hair … I was a very happy and lucky man!

I then caught sight of the time from the wall clock, and remembered this was meant to be a quickie as agreed, just use her and leave she said, so I raised my tempo, holding her hips as my naked skin slapped against hers, fucking her with the only intention being that I cum. The sound of her moaning was in time with my deep hard fast strokes, as the table rocked.

This was never meant to be a marathon session, and I’m glad it wasn’t as I felt my balls begin to tighten, my cock now throbbing in her tight hole as I gave out a cry of pleasure from the most intense ejaculation I had ever had.

I slumped forward on to Ellie, breathing heavy, feeling my own cock, hot and sticky, covered in my own cum, slowly sliding out as Ellie gave out a satisfying final moan.

I lifted myself slightly, kissed Ellie on the back and said ‘thank you, that was fucking amazing’ … I grabbed my clothes, got dressed, took another look at this sexy lady and thought about what she had just done for me, and then left to go back to work.

10 minutes later I was back at my desk with a massive smile when my phone pinged, it was a photo message from Ellie of a pair of handcuffs and a message reading ‘until next time’ ….

By *hil911Man 44 weeks ago

Solihull

cambridge

close

By *sprey6Man 44 weeks ago

Here!

More please x

By *..NemoMan 44 weeks ago

Durham

Brilliant

By *lugoneMan 44 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Mmm fabulous

By *andyandmickCouple 44 weeks ago

chilwell

Great story

By *iggers51Man 44 weeks ago

tamworth

Wow

By *he-ProfessorMan 44 weeks ago

cheltenham

DONCASTER

…. Well it wasn’t long before we would meet again, and this time we agreed to make it a longer meet with a little more social time together. So we arranged a Saturday night movie, takeaway, & wine night at Ellie’s house, and sue mentioned she had something important to tell me.

I was nervously excited about our next meet, I knew it was going to be great as I always enjoyed our time together, but worried about what she was going to say.

When Saturday arrived my taxi got me there for 7pm as agreed, a couple of bottles of wine, nice aftershave and a big smile.

Ellie answered the door looking soo sexy with her red hair down, bare footed, in a little flowery crisscross backless cami dress, no bra and her lush hard nipples poking through saying ‘hello you’ … I stepped in and we immediately embraced and began kissing … she smelt soo sweet mmmm ‘you look lush Elle’ I said.

The night went on so well together, good food, good wine, good film, and great company! Plenty of teasing, both very tactile with lots of touching, kissing, hugging, especially during the film while we were laying together on the sofa.

Time just flew by as we continued to drink the wine, and the teasing stepped up after the film finished and the kissing got more passionate.

Ellie noticed I had glanced over to see what time it was and immediately said ‘I know it’s late, but would you stay the night with me please?’ … ‘We don’t need to do anything, I just want you to hold me’ and as I looked it was as if she had tears in her eyes …. ‘Of course, I would luv too’ I replied, as it suddenly dawned I had not asked what she needed to tell me … ‘great, thank you’ and we kissed ‘let’s take this upstairs’ as she jumped up before I could ask.

Once upstairs she led me to her room, lit by one candle, winked, and said make yourself comfortable, presenting the bed, as she went into the bathroom.

I got naked and climbed in to bed and waited patiently, not knowing what to expect, but still unsure what she had to tell me!

As the door opened Ellie walked out in a vintage sheer ivory lace baby doll nightie and matching panties mmmmm I was a lucky man tonight.

She smiled as she climbed into bed, slid over to me, one leg hooking over mine, her knee brushing my crotch, as her hand stroked across my chest to hug me and our lips locked and the passion began.

OMG I was sooooo turned on … but no, what did she need to tell me ? I thought, as I gently pulled away to catch my breath and ask ‘Ellie, you mentioned you wanted to tell me something?’

She stopped, and I could see on her face it was something serious, as she tried to control how she replied and what she was about to say …..

cambridge

By *atriotsMan 44 weeks ago

Huddersfield

love this so far please keep it cuming

By *andi_mmfCouple 44 weeks ago

Whitehaven

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago