FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time in chastity

First time in chastity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *racixd OP   TV/TS 44 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I had bought a plastic cage some time ago, but no matter what I did it was never going on and was left in a cupboard forgotten.

The subject reared its head a few months ago during a visit to a swingers club in the city and a chance meeting. When I was in the locker room putting my stuff away and smartening up to go into the club a womans voice from behind me piped up “ Oooooooo a photographer”. I explained I had only been taking pics for a graphic to make for someone using Photoshop and assured her it was perfectly innocent. Her reaction was to ask if I only took innocent pictures or if I could take some personal pictures. I told her I’d already taken many pictures involving singles M&F, couples, a threesome MFF and various kinks, at which she said we would chat later and vanished into the club.

I chatted with a few regulars in the lounge before I headed for a nosey to see what I was missing. Looking in the rooms with open doors things seemed very normal with mostly just a couple having sex in a quite ordinary way, but I still had a watch before moving on.

In the big orgy room the woman from the locker room was with two men and being fucked at both ends in a spit roast. She was around forty, slim and petite with big hard nipples on small boobs.

As she moved her head to lick the shaft she had been sucking she noticed me just inside the door and called out “going to show me you’re openminded then”?

What could I say? Other than “try me”,

“Come over and lay down here with your hands behind your back with your eyes closed” she replied. “Oh and keep the boxers on”.

I lay on my back and placed my hands behind my back and waited for whatever she had in mind, although I was a little pissed off still wearing boxers. She moved over and lowered her pussy onto my waiting tongue as I felt her body moving while her mouth was being fucked again and after a few moments licking the other guy pushed past my tongue to squeeze his impressive cock into her dripping pussy. This meant all I could do was lick her clit and kiss her inner thighs, but every now and then if she moved forward I got my nose buried between a pair of balls and as he stroked I was flicking my tongue along his shaft. I think it was a bit like a dare and she was seeing just how far I would go. To be honest if his cock had touched my lips I would have opened my mouth for a taste. Pretty soon her body tensed and the guys seemed to speed up to try and all cum together. When she went into an obviously big orgasm her petite body was shaking in spasms and that set the guys grunting as they came. I watched his cock twitching and his balls tighten as he came buried in her pussy. Once she stopped shaking the guys seemed to vanish and while looking up at her pussy I could see the spunk slowly beginning to ooze from her inches from my face. She sat upright squatting over my face as if she was daring me and asked “are you openminded then”? Without answer I lifted my head and ran my tongue up and down the lips of her pussy which made her lower herself down so I could probe her lips with my tongue. I swallowed the mix of his and her cum and she had another two orgasms. She put her hands on her bum cheeks, pulled them apart, moved forward and planted her tight little hole on my tongue. I paused briefly till I heard “is that it?” and with a lick up and down her crack a few times I gently began to massage her crinkled little hole before probing as deep as my tongue was allowed.

When she was done she got up, told me I was openminded enough and to see her before I left.

We sat and chatted and after I got over the embarrassment of walking into the lounge with precum soaked boxers I relaxedwe got on well. She was married and came to the club with her husbands permission to give her nympho urges what they needed to satisfy them for a while. He was also dominant sexually so she only came to the club about once every few months to keep the edge off.

She introduced herself as Fiona and asked if I remembered her asking about photos. Of course I did and asked if there was anything I could do for her, obviously not in the club because there were no cameras allowed. She asked if I could shoot videos…… “No problem” was all I could think of saying.

Now came the twist I should have expected the way the conversation. Her husband wanted pictures of them having some BDSM and rough fucking. The twist came when she explained hubby didn’t have loose cocks around because he was in charge. The only time she was allowed to have sex without him was at the club.

“Loose cock”? I had to ask.

“His is the only cock in the house unless he allows is at our intimate parties” she replied.

“What does that entail for me?”

“Have you ever worn a chastity device?” she enquired.

“Tried one and couldn’t it on a while ago”.

“You didn’t say no” she said with a smile on her face.

I had already considered and tried one so there was no point in being negative till I found out the full story of what they want.

Hubby wanted someone submissive who would take pictures and videos who would know their place and the chastity made sure of it. I told her I figured licking her and the cock fucking her was to see if I was submissive enough and eating a load of cum from her pussy was another test. Rimming her twitchy bum hole was my final exam.

“One load of cum?” she questioned.

“There were two guys before you came in, one of them emptied his big balls inside me before the other two started” she replied with a mischevious grin on her angelic face.

She had to go and handed me a piece of paper with contact details, an address and a few days that would suit them. She gave my cock a rub and said I wouldn’t be using it when I visited, but she would make it up to me in the club if I managed to meet the strict requirements including the cage.

“Call me Thursday to let me know how you get on……… byeeeeeee…. For now” and she was gone.

Thursday as expected I phoned Fiona to find out what was happening and was relieved she answered the phone. She asked if I had a cage, if it fitted and if there was anything I needed. I explained I had the cage, I had tried it on and I had a new SD Card for my camera for the day that they got with the only copy of whatever I shoot. She got very interested in the cage once she knew the pictures and videos would be secure with them. We arranged to meet on Sunday afternoon at their house, I would be naked, caged and Fiona issued me a dare.

“Put your cage on and lock it Friday night, put the keys in an envelope, seal it and sign and date along the seal. Take a timed/dated picture for me to see Sunday to prove it and keep it locked”.

I did exactly as asked and come Sunday I was ringing a doorbell with butterflies in my stomach. Fiona answered the door and led me into the lounge where I was introduced to Brian who insisted I call him Sir or leave. Fiona checked my picture and envelope before nodding to Sir who told us to go upstairs and prepare.

Sir entered the bedroom to be informed that all was ready when he was. I was told to place Fiona in the middle of the bed and cuff her wrists to her ankles. He told me to hold her legs apart so he could check she was getting wet enough for him and then told me to start taking photos. She was wearing a leather body harness which on her looked amazing and had her long thick nipples showing through metal rings. I was snapping away when Sir got on the bed and thrust three fingers inside Fionas pussy. He then stuck them in her mouth and I recorded her in HD licking her juices from his fingers. This happened a few times till he lifted her legs back and proceeded to spank her cute little bum till it was reddened and glowing bright. He was naked apart from a cock and ball ring, his cock was hard, but was not quite average size for his stature and possibly looked smaller with his large build. Sir rubbed his cock up and down Fionas pussy lips. teasing her clit and drawing back his foreskin to enjoy her wetness lubing his head. She squealed when he entered her, she was talking gibberish with obvious lust and the videos and pictures show how excited she was. He fucked her hard, fast and deep for about five minutes with Fiona writhing beneath Sirs onslaught. When he stopped he flipped her over onto her knees and face down on the bed. “You here and get under my slut to get her head off the matress because it gets soaked in drool” he ordered me. “Yes Sir” and I made my way to the bed to get under her in a 69 and I was told to “lick it just like you did in the club”. Oh shit I didn’t expect her to tell him everything! Once I settled under her I realised my thighs were covered in my own precum even though I couldn’t get erect with the cage on. Then I was drawn to Sirs cock close to my lips and about to enter Fionas soaked pussy as she began teasing my cock with her tongue. Then Sir got off the bed and when he came back he ball gagged Fiona to quieten her and stop her doing anything to another cock. I think he was annoyed because he got behind her and just pushed inside her and started fucking the breath out of the body. It wasn’t easy keeping up licking clit, cock, shaft and inner thighs with the hammering Sirs cock was giving the tiny Fionas writhing body. When he finally came inside her ravaged pussy he slipped out and Fiona once again sat on my wriggling tongue with Sirs cun this time dribbling into my willing mouth. Once she was happy I has swallowed it all she spread her bum cheeks for another rimming. Sir came over and told us we were done and removed the gag from Fiona now that she was quiet. I took some posed pictures and when done we went back to the lounge for a chat and refreshments. Fiona opened the envelope and unlocked the cage, I took it off and put the parts in the bag it arrived in and quickly dressed. Sir was at his PC with his SD Card looking at three hours of of fun recorded for posterity.

They tried to pay for the card and I refused saying the memories and experiences are worth much more than money.

I did meet Fiona at the swingers club and after her sitting on my face to lick her clean she sat on my cock and rode me till we both came in each others arms. Yes she sat on my face then too.

Till the next time……………..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark_sentinelCouple 44 weeks ago

Andover

By *assysaz40Man 44 weeks ago

chorley

My first time was my wife’s boss bought me one because I had split up with her and got my self a new girlfriend

By *iamo69Man 43 weeks ago

South

My other half wants lock me in a small steel one.

Used on and off for couple days fun before but now wants it more permanent

Said she wants control.im in two minds about it as she says release won't be regular.

Kinky idea but tbh big thing is even tho it's small I'm paranoid it will be seen under clothes

She says you can't see it but I'm well paronid about it

» Add a new message to this topic