FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Maintenance man

Maintenance man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andoes OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Bath

This is a very long recall and if you are looking for a quick wank story, look elsewhere.

My semi retired role is as a maintenance guy who goes to other people’s houses and does the general Making good after kitchens, bathrooms boilers have been fitted etc.

I am always the professional and respectful to all my customers, but also able to share some flirty banter if it’s instigated by the other person.

I have always been a very fit guy, I am ex forces and some things never leave you.

I always present myself well and smell good even when in work mode.

The other week that paid dividends.

I was working in a single woman’s bathroom, she had recently moved into this house after her divorce. Katie her name was and she was very serious to begin with, dressed well, hair and make up suited her well, her dark rimmed glasses suited her and made her look really sexy. I’d say a very classy woman. She asked me if I wanted a cup of tea so I accepted and off she went. When she returned I was on my knees fitting the new bath panel. She placed the tea on the side and said I’ll leave you to it. I watched her walk away and was taken by her shapely figure. Her jeans were tight and her top shaped, I nearly let my mouth open.

After half an hour or so her mobile rang and she was chatting to her friend. Plenty of laughter and animated conversation. I was tiling by now and it was quite a quiet job initially.

I realized that I needed to get more fix and grout out of the van so started my way down stairs, but heard her talking. She was trying to be quiet, but it was not working. She obviously did not think I’d hear as she was saying “yes the bathroom will be finished soon and I can enjoy a long soak….I wonder if the Gilf might want to join me” she giggling. A little twinge in the trousers hoping she meant me.

I coughed as I came down the stairs she went quiet hand over her phone and asked if everything was ok. Yes all good just need to something from the van. I was wearing work shorts with socks rolled to the top of my safety boots. You have a nice tan on your legs, it’s all over I said as I go topless (both laughing) I had laid floor covering so as not to ruin her flooring. She never said anything until I got outside and then I heard her laugh saying I’m not sure if he heard any of that.

When I returned she asked if I’d brought lunch as she was intending to make a sandwich and would I like one. I told her I intending to nip into town and pick something up, but she said don’t as I have plenty. I could not help look at her and smile agreeing. She really was a very sexy lady.

I asked her what she did for a loving and she replied that she was a senior partner in a law firm in town, but was taking some time out as her ex was the other senior partner and they’d had a bad break up. Enough said I waved a hand, I’ll crack on,

An hour or so later she shouted up that a mug of tea and lunch was on the side in the kitchen.

I washed my hands and went down removing my boots as I got to the part of the carpet not covered. She was sat at one end of the table eating hers and gestured for me to sit opposite her. As I sat she said “you are totally different to the idiots who had fitted the bathroom, she intended to complain as they’d been really rude to her and about her. I asked in what way as she replied “the younger guy had said to her face you are one hot milf and yes I would” the older guy looked her up and down and agreed.

She dismissed them trying to keep it light of it, she’d smiled and left them to it. Later she’d heard them talking (rather like I’d heard her) they were saying that they bet she was a right dirty bitch and took it everywhere. This lovely woman saying this to me nearly made me spit my food out! I said I am sorry she had to endure that kind of treatment and said yes you should make a complaint. I did follow up and say it’s funny really though as guys get a buzz out of being called a Gilf by a lovely women. She froze looking me in the eyes. I looked down and carried on eating. Does that happen to you often she asked…never I replied….sadly. We both laughed. I told her that this would be a two day job and that she’d soon be able to have a long soak in her bath. Awww that will be a very welcome treat…..I looked at her and said not to be disrespectful, can I ask why she’d divorced.

A deep sigh from her then she said infidelity…oh that old chestnut I said, he must be mad as again but wanting to be forward, you are a very classy looking woman. Oh well his loss. She was bright red and said mine not his. Oh bugger there’s me assuming. You don’t have to say anything else I’ll keep my beak out. No

It’s ok I feel quite good chatting to you about it.

She told me that whilst they had a great life she never felt passion from her ex, he was all about money and status. He was older than her and liked flaunting her to other senior partners and well to do friends who had often told him how much they’d like a night with her. Flattering to a degree she said, but also made her feel a little empty especially when she really did want passion from him not others.

Anyway one sumner (two years ago) they took on a new solicitor. He was like her younger than her husband with both being early forties. He was to work along side her as they were expanding the commercial property side of the business and needed more hands on deck.

Hey ex husband was golf mad and would often go off to Portugal to play with his friends, leaving her to run things at work and be alone at home.

There was a big contract up for grabs that would see the company status in the commercial side of things climb significantly. Her and this new guy “James” were to get the presentation together ready for the directors of the awarding company.

Anyway she said long story short we got close, dined together, worked together and found common ground. He was also married but they felt a connection and one night whilst working late he kissed her. She said I should have pushed him away, but she’d not been kissed like that in years. Before we knew if I was sat astride him enjoying everything that I’d missed for so long.

I red faced and stiff of trousers.

OMG she said too much information…,more like a question. A little I said but certainly hitting the spot and went on to say James was a very lucky man and how much I hated him, laughing.

Do you still see each other I asked. No she said his wife forgave him and he moved to the other side of the country which was best for all.

Wow. You have certainly been through it. I’d better get back to work. Not so quick she said. What about you. What’s your story.

Me? Story…well I’m married and have been for years…happily she asked? Well most of the time, but I totally get the lack of passion thing. I walked off and finished off for the day. On leaving I said I’ll be back early tomorrow morning as it will be a long day if I’m to finish everything. She followed me to the door and her hand went onto my shoulders. She said thank you for letting me chat openly, it’s quite refreshing. She asked if I’d tell my wife about what we’d discuss, but I replied no way that’s between us. I am a very discreet person grinning at her. She said loud enough for me to hear Gilf for sure laughing.

The next morning I arrived at 8am knocked the door. It took a while for her to answer, but eventually after the third knock she appeared. She was still in bathrobe mode and made apologies for her appearance and the fact she’d taken so long to answer. She actually looked gorgeous to me, that look of a sexy woman you would like to wake with but if you did you know you want to be inside her before getting up.

No problem I said and for the record you look great. I kind of pushed by her and my arm brushed over her breasts, it was a complete accident, my arms were full and I was trying not to scratch the door and she’d not moved far enough aside. I gestured to say sorry as she gasped a little, but then lost the words. I’ll head upstairs I said and went off feeling both a little awkward but also a lot aroused. As I went she shouted Tea? Yes please NATO like yesterday.

She brought me tea as I was again kneeling fitting skirting boards. She sat on the loo seat sipping her tea whilst telling me what a great job I was doing and how pleased she was.

She said sorry again about her slow response this morning, but I was partly to blame as she’d not had a good sleep. Now I already knew that this lady was not backward in coming forward but what she said next kind of floored me.

“Why is it my fault I said” well I was thinking about you sat at the table yesterday when I told you about Me and James, in my mind last night it was you I sat astride in my bed and that thought would not leave me. That’ll put you off sex for life I said jokingly. Are you kidding she said. Both last night and this morning I’d been the only passion she’d had in a long time. Her robe was falling off her knee a little but her full breasts and nipples had put in an appearance. Fuck it I thought and said “you know it comes in 3’s right” ermmmm she looked at me and I could not read her. She stood and left the bathroom. Oh shit I thought I’ve overstepped the mark.

I never saw her for the next few hours. I felt terrible, I thought maybe she’d complain about me too. Then a shout tea? Oh yes please I said. Come down for it. Again I washed my hands removed my boots and went into the kitchen. She’d showered in her on-suit shower and was dressed looking so hot. A black figure hugging dress and what looked like black tights.

Her black rimmed glasses on and hair up. I really did have a twinge. You look good I said.

I said look I want to apologize for my comment earlier about things happening in 3’s it was not called for. She stopped me and said it was exactly what was called for and after tea she wanted to show me something.

I drank my tea and she said come on follow me. We went into the living room. I noticed that all the blinds were tilted in such away the light came in but no one could see on from outside.

Passion she said…something we both crave yet do not have. Sit there she said pushing me back onto the sofa…without another word she hitched her dress to her thighs, I could now see her hold ups and the crouch of her lacy panties.

She moved forward and sat astride me, she lent in and I kissed her. Wrapping my arms around her I kissed her slow but with such passion both of us never broke off for an age. My cock was already Rock hard and she knew it. She slowly started to grind herself over it as I undid her dress. She whispered “this was last night” her hand reached down and glided over my shorts, feeling how hard I was we kissed again. She pushed herself off of my lap and knelt between my legs. I went to undo my shorts, but she eased my hand away saying, let me.

She opened my shorts after unzipping then and reached inside. Here eyes were locked on mine at all times. She bit her bottom lip as she took my hard cock out then smiled saying, bigger than last night.. I said you need to learn to dream bigger laughing. Stroking my cock she leaned forward and took my cock between her lips. Just sucking the tip then letting her tongue flick over it. I gasped loud telling her how good that felt. She opened her mouth and took it deeper wanking at the same time. This went on for what seemed like ages (3 minutes probably) but it was really good. I pulled her up and kissed her again, I want to taste you I said, she said you never last night, but allowed me to pull her up from her knees, remove her dress so she stood in front of me in lingerie only. Kissing Her I undid her bra and felt the heat from her breasts and the Perky nipples pushing into my chest. I stood back and admired her. Magnificent breasts and nipples I had to suck.

There had been little or no profanity language wise up until this point but as I was sucking her nipples and letting the other hand glide between her legs and over her panties she said quietly “oh fuck that is so fucking good” her eyes half closed.

I pushed her back into the sofa kissed her then slid down her body. I pushed her legs wide open the lifted them over my shoulders burying my face into her panties. They were already soaked. I sucked her juices through them before removing them. Her love juices smelt so good I pressed my face forward tasting her on my tongue. I let my fingers follow and slip inside..fingering her and teasing her clit was driving her wild. Her language again became colorful. Suck my cunt make me cum please…she was bucking under this treatment until she tightened her legs around my neck and came hard pulling my hair as she did…

I let her sit back once the after shocks had subsided. I crawled up her body…she looked at me and said….Oh my god that was fucking amazing. I kissed her my face still dripping with her juices. She not only kissed me, but let her tongue flick over my face gathering her juices. Mmmmm she said not since university had she cum so hard and that had been with another girl.

Her hands were joined around my neck both looking down at my very hard cock…I took it in one hand and guided it towards her soaked cunt.. are you ok with this bare back.. just fuck me now… I eased forward until every mm of it was buried deep inside her. Within seconds she was cumming again I was not far behind her… I asked if I could cum inside her and she agreed. Thrusting harder into her and letting go what felt like a pint of hot sticky cum fill her, I too collapsed next to her.

We both gathered out thoughts. I said that I thought she was amazing… amazing enough to do this again? I said I hope so..,she laughed saying…my very own Gilf.

I have been back twice since.. follow on won’t be as long honest.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy mamboMan 44 weeks ago

saltney

I wish some of my jobs was like that

By *onnyrottenMan 44 weeks ago

cotswolds

i have alwasy fantasized about that happening to me. never has though unfortunately. great story though. lucky fucker lol

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ary1001xMan 44 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ormladMan 44 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ureyes2012Man 44 weeks ago

town

Luv to hear more!

By *ynamo301Man 44 weeks ago

North West

By *asseur_9Man 44 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Great story, had a similar experience doing decorating for a lady a while ago .

By *onnyrottenMan 44 weeks ago

cotswolds

tell us more

By *ton_maleMan 44 weeks ago

Shoreham

Love it!

By *exymarvelMan 44 weeks ago

cardiff

Mmmmmmmm