FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching the hubby suck another man's cock. 2

Watching the hubby suck another man's cock. 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un couple 32 OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

Scarborough

The last thread got closed for being to big. Little more info this fantasy did end up coming true. And safe to say I really did enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

Love the Idea of blindfolding the hubby sat in the hotel room chair while I meet another man at reception and bring him up to the room for the hubby to suck his cock until he cums (i get to decide where) and then leave. no real involvement from myself, just holding the hubbys head.... just putting the feelers out there to see if anyone else shares this fantasy or has done anything similar to this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man 44 weeks ago

cambridge

By *P69erMan 44 weeks ago

Tamworth

I have this fantasy as well, would love to try it!

By *oogooMan 44 weeks ago

vauxhall

Should be very simple to arrange.

Fet grinder and when you have place to do so, invite guys.

Depending on time of the day and weekday might be very fast or more time consumption.

Tell them whole situation and that you would be meeting them in reception.

Probably get Airbnb instead as might be husle to get to the room.

Even better if you would get two guys at the same time. While one is doing business another is sitting behind and waiting for his turn

By *un couple 32 OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

Scarborough

So Mr here. The next fantasy to tick of for the Mrs is she wants to find her bi side and play with another women for the first time. She want to enjoy her self with the lady on her own but still wants me to be there so has said she would tie me to the chair again blindfolded so could listen to all the enjoyment the have.

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

Go for it enjoy

By *orthridingMan 44 weeks ago

Knutsford

"The last thread got closed for being to big. Little more info this fantasy did end up coming true. And safe to say I really did enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

Love the Idea of blindfolding the hubby sat in the hotel room chair while I meet another man at reception and bring him up to the room for the hubby to suck his cock until he cums (i get to decide where) and then leave. no real involvement from myself, just holding the hubbys head.... just putting the feelers out there to see if anyone else shares this fantasy or has done anything similar to this."

yes I have done this!.

By *ac6969Man 44 weeks ago

leeds

I’d love to suck a cock in front of the wife also want to fuck lick licking fanny cock and balls at same time hmmmm

By *ustcuriousgeorgeMan 44 weeks ago

Shropshire

» Add a new message to this topic