FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New blood

New blood

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ANDA! OP   Man 46 weeks ago

DUMFRIES

Pt1

Mikey was clearing out a drawer in the kitchen, the standard junk drawer, when he came across an old mobile, some piece of shit Nokia with buttons. Fuck!, he hadn't seen this for years. He pressed the power button but as expected it was dead He put it to the side and continued clearing, pulling out old council tax bills, random shoelaces and fuses taken from long junked appliances. Eventually he got to the inevitable cluster of random wires and plugs. Taking a look at the to see if any were still of use he spied one that looked like it may fit that old Nokia. He pulled it apart from the rest of the wires and cables and laid it with the Nokia. "It'll never charge" he said to himself "just junk like everything else in here" but he couldn't bring himself to bin it with the rest of the crap.

He got to thinking back to what he was doing when that phone was in use, who he hung around with where he used to drink. Suddenly lots of long forgotten names and faces started popping into his head. Mikey put the kettle on for a brew and while it boiled he figured out how to open the sim. Surprisingly it was still there. Whether it was still able to be read however.....

Mikey plugged the charger in to the wall and the the phone. Few minutes later once his brew was made he gave it a quick look and saw the little red light on the phone was lit "well, that's promising. I'll leave it for a bit" he murmured to himself. Mikey retired to the livingroom to watch the next episode of the Netflix show he'd been binging all evening.

Mikey was mid 40's and pretty decent shape for someone who had never been near a gym in his entire life. He lived alone, one kid whi now had his own family. The relationship that bore the child had ended within a year or two and in the 19 yrs since he had never had another seriously serious relationship, a few months here, and year there but there was nothing that really stuck. Of course there was his favourites, and f circumstances had been different mebbe things would have worked out. He always found a reason to end it when he got itchy feet, usually that reason was other kids. He couldn't see himself helping raise kids that weren't his.

Couple hours later Mikey retrieved the phone and got comfy again, turned it on and gave it a few minutes to start up. It took him a few, but he remembered how to use the thing. First test was he phoned is current number.....nothing, not even the Vodafone lady telling him he needed to top up. He checked the messages, he was a bastard for not deleting anything. Here's unread texts from a decade or so ago. Barry asking if he fancied a night out. "Prick! Didn't even bother to check up on me when I never replied". A simple "WHY????" from Suzanne. Ah Suzanne. An absolute cumslut of a woman, insatiable sexual appetite. 3 times a day minimum kinda woman. Great arse, fantastic tits, she could suck start a Harley. He remembered the reason to answer her WHY????. He'd simply picked up his shit and walked out her life cos the hassle her ex was giving him wasn't worth a great fuck. "Wonder if she's still around?"

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *portbilly1976Man 46 weeks ago

manchester

Could be interesting this

DUMFRIES

Pt2

5 minutes later searching social media, he found Suzanne had married about 6yrs ago, moved to Portugal and squeezed out a couple kids. "Oh well, there goes that".

He backed out the messages on the old phone and went into the phone book, wondering if the numbers still led to the names. He was surprised at the amount of female names, 31 compared to 7 male names. "I was a right cunt back then" he laughed to himself.

Every name he scrolled to came with a memory of a decade old face. Abby....blonde, round face and glasses...likes red wine too much. Barry....prick. Dave..old work colleague...absolute twat. Dawn......damn...Dawn...she was gorgeous. Firey redhead, green eyes. Hourglass shaped. A woman of many talents. She could cook almost anything, would do almost anything...no holes barred. Her only negative was kids. An older daughter and young son. Mikey remembered the son was an absolute wingnut and hated Mikey. "Wonder if Dawn is still on the go" and he picked his phone up to look her up.....

DUMFRIES

Pt3

Mikey looked Dawn up on every platform he could think of, newest posts on FB were at least 5 to 6 years old, then nothing. He looked up her kids too. Nothing on her lass and it seemed the boy went right odd the rails and was inside for a string of offences.

After another brew Mikey decided to try his luck and phone the decade old number he had for Dawn. He tapped the number into his usual phone and hit call, then bottled it after a half ring and disconnected the call.

"Fuckin shandypants!" He thought to himself "what's the worst that would happen? It'll be recycled and nome nugget from the other end of the country will have it now. Or she might still have it active and is one of these private people that don't have an online presence. She might just tell you to fuck off and that's that, curiosity satisfied. Get a grip of yourself you twat"

So he hit call again and let it ring.

"Hello?" Came through the speaker

By *J GeminiTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *exymarvelMan 46 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ilbert4450Man 46 weeks ago

paisley

paisley

By *lderWiserNowMan 46 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *hor66Man 46 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *ice guys do it betterMan 46 weeks ago

greenock

By *knick45Man 46 weeks ago

Bristol

By *onningtonplumberMan 46 weeks ago

Donnington

Great start

By *atesey68Man 46 weeks ago

audley

By *mithy13Man 46 weeks ago

stoke

By *cotty909Man 46 weeks ago

tranent

By *adyinred696969Couple 46 weeks ago

Brecon

paisley

DUMFRIES

"hello, can I speak to Dawn please" Mikey said with a level of confidence that surprised him"

Silence

"I'm sorry, mum isn't here. She passed away a few years ago. Who is this?"

"Ah crap, I'm sorry, I hadn't heard. I'm no one really, an old friend of your mums. Don't worry about it. I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you and your brother are doing OK. Goodbye Kira"

Mikey ended the call. He wasn't expecting that. "Stupid fucking phone" he shouted as he punted the old Nokia across the room. He was unexplainedly sad. Dawn was a nice woman, died in her mid 30s. She didn't deserve that.

Fed up, Mikey shut everything off and went to bed.

Following morning, Mikey woke early to a couple of missed calls. Private number. Probably the usual scam crap telling him about an accident he had been in.

He went about his morning shit shave shower routine, got breakfast and put the news on while he ate. He checked his phone. Another 4 missed calls from a prive number. "Damn, they must be keen to get my bank details, not that's they'd get much" he laughed to himself. The 5th and most recent call was a number. Took him a second to realise. Dawn! Or Dawn's lass as he now knew. What the fuck was she wanting?

By *j and c 2Couple 46 weeks ago

mullingar

By *exymarvelMan 46 weeks ago

cardiff

Northumberland

By *iggers51Man 46 weeks ago

tamworth

Mmmmm more

DUMFRIES

Pt5

Why was she phoning him? Did she mean to phone him back? Was she just lying about her mum and it was Dawn phoning him back?

Mikey's mind was racing, he was panicking a bit.

"Should I phone back?" He questioned himself repeatedly "if it is her daughter that'd just be weird, wouldn't it?"

Mikey's head was frazzled. He made a brew and plopped himself on the couch, phone beside him. It was Sunday, nothing to do but lounge around and waste the day. Soon enough Mikey started nodding off with the boredom of the day.

The phone rang, startling Mikey out of a light nap. He answered it instinctively "hello?"

"Emm....hi. is that Mikey?" Said a voice he had heard before

By *un22Woman 46 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *atesey68Man 46 weeks ago

audley

Brecon

By *iffo271Man 46 weeks ago

oldham

By *knick45Man 46 weeks ago

Bristol

more please

Northumberland

mullingar

DUMFRIES

Pt6

"Yes, it's Mikey"

"Good. I thought it was you. After you phoned last night I knew I knew your voice from somewhere, so I started looking through mums old pictures and videos and found a video of us all taken at the fair from years ago. Mum used to talk about you a lot, even shortly before she dies she spoke highly of you"

Now this surprised Mikey, given the way and reason he split from Dawn.

"You still in Castle Douglas" she asked

"No" he replied "I moved a couple years ago, I'm in Dumfries now"

"OK, I was just wondering during if you would mebbe like to get a cup of coffee sometime. I'd love you to tell me about mum, I don't remember much and she didn't have all that many friends"

Mikey didn't know what to do. Was it just a ploy to meet him to give him shit about leaving her mum? He wouldn't blame her to be fair. If it was, he could always meet somewhere public, that way he could always do what he does best - up and leave.

"Sure. When and where?"

"I can be in dumfries in an hour. Starbucks?"

Clever girl, meeting a stranger in public.

"OK, ill see you then"

"Nice. Don't worry about recognising me, I'll recognise you first" she replied.

Mikey ended the call. He was a bit wary of this now. Random request to meet out of the blue. Was he going to get shanked for abandoning her and her family? Doubt it, but then her psycho brother might be with her. Mikey thought he'd better play it safe. He'll go, but he'll hand back a little and wait to see who turns up. Meanwhile, in case she's on the level, he went to see if he could find any photos of waaay back then.

mullingar

paisley

Northumberland

By *aul469xMan 46 weeks ago

Dumfries

By *ivek68Man 46 weeks ago

york

By *onnoisseur100Man 46 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *onnoisseur100Man 46 weeks ago

Woking-ish

[Removed by poster at 20/07/23 15:30:52]

By *haron1701DTV/TS 46 weeks ago

ormskirk

Sounds intriguing so far...

Waiting for next installment

By *onnyrottenMan 46 weeks ago

cotswolds

By *elly61TV/TS 46 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Good story

By *eeman1Man 46 weeks ago

liverpool

By *andy mamboMan 46 weeks ago

saltney

Good story

paisley

Brecon

By *untimes6969Man 46 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story!! More

By *lugoneMan 46 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *eeker of pleasureMan 46 weeks ago

manchester

By *ADSPARKY200Man 46 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue as soon as you can get the time

DUMFRIES

Pt7

Mikey checked the weather outside. Kinda grey. "Quality" he thought "I won't look like a twat with a hat and jacket on a warm day". His aim was to utilise all the skills he had learned from the hundreds of hours of watching James Bond movies, he fully intended to be all sneaky beaky.

Mikey headed into town to be there a little early than agreed so he could find a spot near Starbucks to watch her arrive. He settled on a bench 50 or so feet further up the hill towards the centre. Good sight lines and plenty of escape routes if needed. He settled down and waited

By *stwo80Couple 46 weeks ago

yorkshire

Northumberland

By *namoratomanMan 46 weeks ago

Herefordshire

An interesting initial plot. Waiting for more.

By *ockforplay66Man 46 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

DUMFRIES

Pt8

For the next 10 or so minutes Mikey watched people coming and going from the popular coffee spot. Suddenly it dawned on him that he had no actual idea what Kira looked like now, a decade can change a person a lot. Couple minutes later he heard "Mikey?" being called from behind him. He turned round to see a head of long red hair, fire engine red. She had her mums eyes. "Kira?" He sat in disbelief, she was beautiful, just like her mum.

"I though that was you, even with the hat. I've walked past you 4 times and you didn't notice"

"Em....aye. sorry, I wasn't expecting.....red" he blurted. "You've got a look of your mum about you, you sound like her too"

"Thats why I asked you to meet me, I'd like to hear about her. She fell ill soon after you left and was in hospital more than out, so childhood was a bust, we spent most of that time with my granny" she said with a sadness in her voice.

"Sure, what do you want to know? I've brought a few pictures that you might not have seen"

"I want to know everything. Want to get that coffee?" Kira said, sounding slightly upbeat compared to a minute ago. She grabbed Mikey by his hand and started leading him over to a table

By *portbilly1976Man 46 weeks ago

manchester

By *ornish1982Man 46 weeks ago

Redruth

By *ittleJohn52Man 45 weeks ago

north west

By *andy mamboMan 45 weeks ago

saltney

By *eeman1Man 45 weeks ago

liverpool

By *ricky09Man 45 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Done that in the past, text an old number and pretend it was a mistake!

By *J GeminiTV/TS 45 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *lderWiserNowMan 45 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *j and c 2Couple 45 weeks ago

mullingar

By *tcam24Man 45 weeks ago

glasgow

By *angtidy42Couple 45 weeks ago

Redditch

By *hazndave1Man 45 weeks ago

wallasey

By *ockforplay66Man 45 weeks ago

By *andyandmickCouple 45 weeks ago

chilwell

By *adyinred696969Couple 45 weeks ago

Brecon

By *midsfabguyMan 45 weeks ago

WMids

Fun

By *ANDA! OP   Man 45 weeks ago

DUMFRIES

Pt9

Given the decent weather there was no outside tables, but inside there was a small table with a couple seats tucked away near a corner "you get the seats, ill get the coffee. What's yours?" Kira asked

Mikey didn't drink Starbucks, too fancy schmancy for him "just whatever is close to regular coffee 2 sugars please" he replied.

Mikey sat down facing the counter...and Kira. She was slimmer than her mum, but just as pretty. Memories started popping up of him and Dawn, days out, nights in. He started remembering her body and curves and his little head started remembering too. Thank fuck he wore jeans, kept the old boy in check.

Kira came back with 2 large frothy cups, placed them down and took a seat just an inch or two too close to Mikey. "It's been a while since I was in here, I don't know any of the staff"

"I've never been in here" Mikey replied "I'm more of a spoon of Nescafe in a mug type"

"Spoon and a bit......I remember" she lightly laughed "I remember making you and mum a cup of coffee once or twice"

She was right. Wonder what else she remembered.....

By *r ed300Man 45 weeks ago

bradford

By *ittleJohn52Man 45 weeks ago

north west

DUMFRIES

Pt10

Kira reached into her bag and pulled out about a dozen photos. Mikey took that as a cue to pull out the few he brought. They were all similar photos of the same events, a birthday party, a day at the beach and other things. "I found these last night after you phoned, I would have brought mum's old camcorder too but the battery doesn't hold a charge"

"Ah that's ok, I remember a fair bit" lied Mikey he only remembered the good stuff, he could barely remember what Dawn's kids looked like 10 years ago, but he could remember Dawn's face when she was about to orgasm

"Remember this?" She asked, shuffling herself closer to the point her shoulder was touching his and he could feel her knee bump his leg a little "it was Sandyhills I think, seagulls attacked us for our picnic". It was a picture of Dawn and Mikey, Dawn was in a bikini, Mikey in white speedos. Kira was on Mikey's shoulders and her bother was sat down playing with a yellow spade. "Oh yeah" he laughed "we ended up with one sandwich between the 4 of us, a salad sandwich of your mums. She had that and we ate all the biscuits"

"Yes, that's right. You left soon after that didn't you?" Her tone went a little more serious.

"Oh aye,here we go" Mike thought to himself "emmm aye about 2 or 3 weeks later. Before you start, I didn't come to get grief about leaving. I'm sorry I left so suddenly, I loved your mum, I truly did and I really thought we had a future but"

"My brother" she interrupted "she understood, hell, even I understood why you left. He was...and still is...a little bastard. I've nothing to do with him now, haven't done since mum passed. Like I said mum used to talk about you a lot, how you were the best thing to happen to us and she hoped I'd meet a man like you when I was older"

By *ornish1982Man 45 weeks ago

Redruth

DUMFRIES

Pt11

"I'm flattered, honestly. But I'm not that good of a man. A good man would have tried to work out any problems or differences. Not fucked off in the middle of the night"

"There was no working anything out. Mum said she was lucky you were there for as long as you were"

By this point Kira had her hand firmly on Mikey's arm, giving it a slight reaffirming squeeze each time she spoke.

"I'm not the same person now, I've changed since then."

"Oh" she said "I definitely hope you haven't changed at at all" and she started tapping the beach pic, right on the moderate bulge in the white speedos. "I'll be back in a second, I need to pee" Kira rose from her seat, took her coat off to reveal a low cut short skirted summer dress,hung the coat on the seat and as she swished away to the ladies room Mikey noticed the dark seam up the back of each leg. Again, he felt his jeans take the strain

By *ndrea54TV/TS 45 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rdiscreet327Man 45 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This is great. Amazing build up. Looking forward to more of this.

Gloucester/Cyprus

saltney

Brecon

Northumberland

By *ilbert4450Man 45 weeks ago

paisley

By *iffo271Man 45 weeks ago

oldham

liverpool

By *ormalbiMan 45 weeks ago

lutterworth

By *1sexypairCouple 45 weeks ago

Retford

By *iggers51Man 45 weeks ago

tamworth

Hurry, more lol

By *rumgoodtimeMan 45 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *ig TennentsMan 45 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *tio_oyMan 45 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *ust john 10Man 45 weeks ago

England

DUMFRIES

Pt12

Mikey had a little sweat on, he didn't know if it was because of the heat in Starbucks or the implied heat of what he just heard. He'd never been more thankful for denim jeans than he was right now. "It's wrong, just wrong" he muttered to himself "she's the young daughter of an ex, she's less than half your age"

And then the internal struggle started

"But she's gorgeous, and clearly wants something from me"

"But she's just a kid, she's 18/19 but still just a kid, I fucked her mum, left her mum and her mum died"

"But she's..."

Mikey snapped back to reality when he caught Kira returning out the corner of his eye

"You looked like you were in a world of your own there" she said

"Just.....thinking was all"

"Oh, thinking about what?" She enquired

"Just stuff. What I'm going to get for dinner after here mostly"

"Well" she stated as she picked her cup up and finished it off " let me give you something else to think about for dinner" she held her closed hand out towards Mikey. He reached out to her hand and she pushed a balled up piece of fabric into his hand.

"They've been soaked since the second you said you would meet me. You have my number, you can call or text me anytime. I'd hate it if you disappoint me, but I'd understand"

And with that, she pulled her jacket from the chair and left

By *rgar27Man 45 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *orsetMale34Man 45 weeks ago

Weymouth

By *ndy197440Man 45 weeks ago

southport

By *eeker of pleasureMan 45 weeks ago

manchester

This could be so naughty

By *unForrestRunMan 45 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Well written. I’m looking forward to the rest of this one.

DUMFRIES

Mikey unballed the damp lace in his hands, ever so slightly shocked at just how brazen the lass was.

Bright green and very damp panties.

He suddenly remembered where he was and balled the panties back up into his fist. Then stuck his nose into where his thumb met his forefinger and inhaled deeply. Christ, it felt so wrong but she smelled so right.

He pocketed the panties and headed quickly out the door to see if he could catch her. He looked left and right, just catching a flash of bright pink turning left downhill. "Car parking down that way, she'll be heading for her car" he reasoned. Mikey gave it some legs to try and catch up with her. Try being the operative word, he wasn't a fit as he used to be, and her scent had gave him a semi that wasn't making running any easier

Interesting, enjoying this !

saltney

Nice story

By *rumgoodtimeMan 45 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

Brecon

By *eekskinkMan 45 weeks ago

anytown

By *he Ring WraithMan 45 weeks ago

Bradford

Northumberland

By *ornynhappy23Man 45 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *aughtycplStokeCouple 45 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

liverpool

By *namoratomanMan 45 weeks ago

Herefordshire

Wow, this is getting really hot!

By *entleman jim 2000Man 45 weeks ago

gamlingay

Oh yes.... this sounds good.

By *rinwin69Man 45 weeks ago

STOCKPORT

Superb!

By *ust john 10Man 45 weeks ago

England

bradford

mullingar

By *ice guys do it betterMan 45 weeks ago

greenock

DUMFRIES

Mikey finally got within shouting distance "KIRA! KIRA! WAIT UP!!"

Kira whipped around suddenly, when she saw Mikey coming towards her she cracked big gleeful smile "I knew you couldn't resist" she said as he finally came close enough.

"What game are you playing? I'm old enough to be your dad. Fuck, I nearly was your dad"

"I'm not playing a game. I like cock, I like older cock. First time I fucked it was with someone my age and I hated it. Few months later I met some guy in his 30s online and the sex was great. Met another older guy and it was great. Older guys are my thing. Then you phoned. I recognised your voice. I dug through photos and when I found that beach picture and saw you.....I remembered something. I watched you and mum fucking...more than once. I didn't really know what you were doing back them but I remember now. Your massive cock. In mums last days she was delirious, she rambled on like she was reliving things, most of it was highly sexual and she painted a big picture of her sex life with you. I want your cock in me, using me like a toy, I'm a cumslut and I want to be your cumslut"

mullingar

By *rgar27Man 45 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

DUMFRIES

Mikey was dumbstruck. In all his years he'd never had anyone speak to him like that, and he'd been in some conversations in his time.

"Kira...I don't think it's right" he protested, although his cock was stating soneth9ng was very right. And Kira saw.

"What's not right? I love cock, I love cum. And I want your cock to cum everywhere and anywhere you want. 3am blowjob? No problem. Wank on my tits in the corner of this car park? Let's go!. I've seen what you...produce..and it's more than anyone I've been with"

Mikey's mind raced back to his time with Dawn. She'd seen? How? When?

Kira stood directly in front of him and began to press herself against him, her head on his shoulder, her hand caressing the bulge in his jeans. "I've seen the videos you made....I've seen you almost drown mum with cum when you splattered her tits and face...repeatedly" she whispered in his ear

Stoke-on-Trent

Northumberland

Redruth

By *_new_memberMan 45 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Wow

mullingar

By *lutandhubbyCouple 45 weeks ago

west midlands

saltney

By *ilbert4450Man 45 weeks ago

paisley

DUMFRIES

Pt16

Kira moved away from him and over to a car he assumed was hers. "Come here" she beckoned him. At this moment Mikey was still dumbstruck at this whole thing...it was crazy. But he obliged. Kira pushed him up against the drivers side, unbuttoned the top couple of her dress buttons, enough so Mikey could see she was braless with a little mandala style tattoo between her breasts

"I want to wank you off right here into my hand. Please, can I?" She pleaded. She began to unbuckle his belt, taking his silence as a yes. At this point Mikey wasn't going to argue, it had been a couple weeks since he felt a hand other than his own on his cock.

Mikey pulled the ball of drying panties out his pocket, gave them a deep sniff "wank me into these, then I want you to put them on and carry my cum around with you the rest of the day" he instructed. Just this once he thought, he'll indulge her but that's it.

Kira smiled gleefully, she'd broken him so in turn he can break her. She took the panties and wrapped them round the now unburdened cock she had, making sure the head was covered to catch every drop of Mikey's cum.

By *BCambsCouple 45 weeks ago

Biggleswade

renfrewshireish

Brecon

Northumberland

mullingar

west midlands

DUMFRIES

Kira slowly started to wank Mikey's wrapped cock, stroming with one hand, cupping and kneading his balls with the other. She kissed him lightly on the lips, then Mikey felt her breath close to his ear."please, cum for me. Cum in my panties. I want to feel your sticky load against my cunt mixing with my wet pussy juice as I walk about being your secret slut. I want to be able to slip my fingers in to taste you any time I want" she whispered in his ear "my pussy is so wet I can feel it dripping down my leg, I need your cum"

Mikey reached down, pulled up Kira's short skirt and felt for her hot wet pussy. She wasn't lying, she was absolutely soaking. He ran his fingers over her plump hairless pussy making Kira parting her legs slightly to give him better access "oh fuck yes, please I need you inside me, any part of you"

Mikey retrieved his hand and brought it up to look, it was glistening in the darling. He licked a finger clean "you taste fantastic. Would you like to taste?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes please, I would like to taste"

Mikey couldn't believe what was happening, it was surreal , he was being jerked off into a pair of panties by a young woman half his age while she sucked her own cunt juice off his fingers. All in the middle of a public car park. Luckily enough the car park wasn't as well used now it was privately owned, but the Parking Eye was getting a good show!

The lingering taste on his lips, the rhythm on his cock and the feel of the panties was too much for Mikey and he began to cum "oh thankyou!" Kira cried. It felt like buckets of cum splattering against the panties, his cock twitch violently Kira's hand. She deftly unwrapped the panties from his cock, carefully to maintain as much of his load in them as possible and pulled them on. As she bent over to pull them on she swirled her tongue around the still bulbous helmet, gathering up any remains of cum and then kissed his cock. Mikey forced himself back inside his jeans as Kira righted her dress and redid the buttons. "Next time, can you cum directly on my pussy? You have my number"

And with that, Kira unlocked the car, jumped in the drivers seat and drove of, leaving Mikey alone, abandoned and somewhat used.

liverpool

By *avidking73Man 45 weeks ago

Barnet

saltney

mullingar

Brecon

Gloucester/Cyprus

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *orsetMale34Man 45 weeks ago

Weymouth

Need to hear more of this story

bradford

By *rgasm4u69Man 45 weeks ago

Warrington

She can use me anytime

Stoke-on-Trent

Northumberland

By *eeker of pleasureMan 45 weeks ago

manchester

Dammmmm

By *unForrestRunMan 45 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

I would love to be used like that too.

Redruth

By *mthbigcockMan 45 weeks ago

Poole

By *he-ProfessorMan 45 weeks ago

cheltenham

west midlands

renfrewshireish

By *ohn_1983Man 45 weeks ago

Poringland

By *ippa 63TV/TS 45 weeks ago

Billinge

Excellent story

By *oyntzMan 45 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *arythatsmeWoman 45 weeks ago

Dublin

More please

By *ogan WillowCouple 45 weeks ago

Leeds

DUMFRIES

Pt18

Mikey made his way back home, in a daze for the most part, trying to fathom just exactly what happened in that carpark. He'd done a lot of things in his life, but getting wanked off into a pair of used panties in a public car park certainly was a first.

After a brew he decided it was best not to dwell, put that memory away in his wankbank and went about his day.

A few hours later vvvvvvt, his phone vibrated. Whatsapp from Kira. Without reading the message he guessed that it was a message of regret, she has daddy issues or whatever, now she has it out of her system that'll be it blah blah

Video, starting in her car then showing her getting out the car and heading up a short flight of stairs to a front door (her own he assumed) and as soon as the door closed behind her, the narration started "I'm just home, I had no intention of anything like that happening, I just wanted to meet you initially but as soon as I saw you....God....I was soaking. I loved the feel of your cock in my hand, the intensity of your orgasm and I want more"

By this point in the video she was lying sprawled on her couch, still in POV. Her spare hand began to move down to her skirt to pull it up, showing the bright green cummy panties. Her legs parted slightly, allowing her fingers to slip inside

"All the way home I could feel your cum all slick against my pussy and arsehole, the more I thought about it and your cock the wetter I got. I had to stop halfway home to get myself off,I couldn't concentrate. Now I'm going to taste our cum mixed together, and I hope you keep watching"

By *y AmoreMan 45 weeks ago

london

Redruth

By *iffo271Man 45 weeks ago

oldham

Wow

By *iscoman7771000Man 45 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *portbilly1976Man 45 weeks ago

manchester

Oh wow! We could all do with a Kira!