FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hearing an ex

Hearing an ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodymonster OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

Has anyone seen or heard an ex (after you split) having fun with someone else. I lived with mine for nearly year after our split for financial reasons and would regularly hear ger with a guy after she had been out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodymonster OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

By *oodymonster OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

No ?

By *opman1111Man 45 weeks ago

belfast

Doesn’t look like it

Near Shrewsbury

No lol

By *ew_adventure89sCouple 45 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Was dating my soon to be wife while she lived with her ex had great fun fucking her in her room knowing he was in his room listening to us going at it

Near Shrewsbury

"Was dating my soon to be wife while she lived with her ex had great fun fucking her in her room knowing he was in his room listening to us going at it "

Could he hear you ?

By *urhamlad1975Man 45 weeks ago

Co.Durham

Nobody interested Roddy

By *ockforplay66Man 45 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Hi Roody

Yes I heard and watched my ex a lot after we split. Started off at first after the split as we needed to stay in the same house for a while for financial reasons.

We had been swingers before the split so I was used to seeing her being filled up by other men, but had always been involved in the selection of them, the 3somes etc.

Now she was going out alone, bringing men back to our house to fuck, without them knowing I was her ex. In fact, several times she just said I was the lodger!

Near Shrewsbury

"Hi Roody

Yes I heard and watched my ex a lot after we split. Started off at first after the split as we needed to stay in the same house for a while for financial reasons.

We had been swingers before the split so I was used to seeing her being filled up by other men, but had always been involved in the selection of them, the 3somes etc.

Now she was going out alone, bringing men back to our house to fuck, without them knowing I was her ex. In fact, several times she just said I was the lodger!"

Hot

By *bfabMan 45 weeks ago

Kent

Had this a few times with my ex.

After we split I’d go round to babysit her kid when she was having a night out.

A few times i slept in a spare room and heard her come back with a guy, then hear them fuck.

Other times I’d leave when she got home and ways always weird meeting the guy who was about to fuck her.

Near Shrewsbury

"Had this a few times with my ex.

After we split I’d go round to babysit her kid when she was having a night out.

A few times i slept in a spare room and heard her come back with a guy, then hear them fuck.

Other times I’d leave when she got home and ways always weird meeting the guy who was about to fuck her. "

Did you like meeting him ?

By *ohnwest20Man 45 weeks ago

consett

Similar to be, did live with ex for a bit When split up and after she had been on a night off, watched from bedroom window as she sucked a taxi driver off

Near Shrewsbury

"Similar to be, did live with ex for a bit When split up and after she had been on a night off, watched from bedroom window as she sucked a taxi driver off "

Was that his tip ?

By *hil1975Man 45 weeks ago

Chesham

Near Shrewsbury

" "

You have ?

By *earded_delight2022Man 45 weeks ago

telford

Still have the video of my ex sucking the older man who is now her bf lol

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Great thread but doubt many would have experienced this.

What about hearing neighbours or neighbouring hotel room fuck?!

By *ey1977Man 45 weeks ago

Liverpool

Split with the ex and moved out to a house about two or three minutes away. We were still in touch and she asked if I was busy one night. Thought my luck was in and asked why. "Well I've arranged to meet a bloke but you know I can't take him back to mine, can I bring him here?"

After pretending that it'd put me out I reluctantly agreed.

So next night she turned up and asked if I was going the pub while she was entertaining. "Erm, no I'll stay in down here. But carry on and take him straight upstairs.

It was so hot hearing them both fuck. So much so I crept up the stairs and started playing outside my bedroom door. After a while the door opened fully and out my naked and very turned on ex walked. "Have you finished yet?" I asked, "No, why?" "Because I want to fuck you!"

"Give me another hour and join in!"

Well this hour couldn't come quick enough! I thought fuck it, 45 minutes it is and I'll go in pretending to look for the cat. Just as I'm about to go up , a phones rings and the fucking stops. A minute later the bloke comes down the stairs and apologies as he had to go. My ex had told home her "mate" me would join them.

To be fair I was gutted as I'd seen her texts and the photos exchanged between them. Anyway, I went upstairs to find my ex starting to get dressed. "You can stop that malarkey, get those off and get back on the bed!"

Her pussy was full of his cum oozing out as she opened her legs. I'd always loved licking her pussy so down I went cleaning her up then kissing her letting her taste his cum from my tongue. We fucked over and over during the next few hours. A fantastic night and one we repeated a few more times before I left Wigan and moved back to Liverpool.

While we do chat and meet up still, it's just as friends now.

» Add a new message to this topic