FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Mask Party - part 1 (fiction)

The Mask Party - part 1 (fiction)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

I've always been keen to organise a mask party where men and women can meet for unbridled sex, their faces covered so that they don't know who they are fucking. The fact that no one can see your face means that you'd be less inhibited and have fun with total strangers - or are they strangers? Who could tell? With the right preparations, it could be completely anonymous. I saw nothing on Fabswingers for these sort of parties, at least not in my area. But an opportunity presented itself in an unusual way one Monday afternoon when I ran into a city centre pub in Glasgow to escape from a heavy downpour of rain.

This pub is a well known gay bar and I have been in it a few times. This particular afternoon there were only four other men and one couple sitting down and drinking. I bought a whisky and a pint of lager and sat down in a cubicle on my own. On the other side a very handsome gentleman was sitting by himself at a small table. I guess his age would be early sixties. He had a nice trimmed grey beard and his full head of hair was neatly combed. He was tubby like me, but his attire and demeanor was very pleasing. I had that familiar tingling feeling I when I see a man or woman I fancied. I took my Kindle out of my old battered shoulder bag and started flicking through the Kindle library to choose one of the many ebooks I've only read half-way through (a habit of mine). The handsome gentleman was looking at me.

"I know that those ebook readers actually encourage reading, but I much prefer reading from a paperback," he said, "mind you I'm not keen on hardbacks, too haavy to handle."

Well that broke the ice and we started chatting about books we had read, our favourite authors, etc. We reached the stage where we were buying each other drinks. He joined me in my cubicle which was very private. No one could really see us. The tingling sensation was growing and I wanted so much to touch his crotch. He sat beside me and we continued our conversation. To my delight his left hand moved across and landed on my crotch. I responded by putting my right hand on his crotch. I'm pleased to say that after some mutual crotch caressing, we both got hard. This man knew how to get me going. We had established that we were both on Fabswingers, he with his wife, me as a single bisexual male. I told him about my interest in mask parties.

"If you don't mind being told what to do I might be able to help you with your mask fantasy. You look ok for being seventy years old and it's good you can still get hard. Do you have any tattoos?"

"These days it's hit and miss," I said, "but I love giving oral to male and female. I don't need to penetrate although I don't mind being penetrated, but it's been such a long while, not since before the pandemic. No I don't have a tattoo."

We were rubbing each other's crotch roughly under the table, nobody noticed, or nobody cared. I reckon his cock must have been about 9" or 10". My wee cock was hard too, although only 6" it was really thick. We kept rubbing each other and I was moaning in pleasure. I suggested we go somewhere so we could empty our balls.

"No," he whispered, "make me cum in my pants and I want you to do the same. I insist that you do it."

I was taken aback by this. Although I was wearing underwear and heavy denims, the idea of cumming inside my pants in a public place shocked but also excited me. He told me to loosen my belt so that he could get his hand inside. He did the same. I placed my hand inside his trousers and pants, grabbed his magnificent cock and started rubbing the helmet. He was doing the same to me. And there, one Monday afternoon in a public bar the two of us unloaded in each other's hands, me first, then we grabbed each other's pants to wrap around the wet cocks and soak up the semen. If someone had sat down beside us they would have noticed the smell of sex. Both our loads were thick and must have been creamy. I reached inside my bag and gave him some AnuSol wipes that I always carry, I like to be clean down there. I keep condoms in that bag too. When he came back from the toilet, I got up and did the same and cleaned myself up as best as I could. The smell of semen was still slightly noticeable.

Thankfully he was still there when I went back to the cubicle, but he looked stern and when I sat down he looked me in the eyes and said, "I can introduce you to a regular mask party, but this is no ordinary gathering, not just about sex. Are you afraid to enter the BDSM world?" When I said I wasn't, he continued, "We will require your absolute obedience, we will need your ID and full details. This will ensure your silence. The benefits to you will be abundant, the pleasures you will experience will be beyond your wildest dreams."

He sat back to gauge my reaction. I was stunned, realising that there was more to this group and that if I agreed to join, I could be open to all sorts of unknown experiences. The very thought of that excited me. I had only experienced giving and receiving mild spanking up until now, but this would be different. I let him know that I was definitely interested. He took my mobile number and said he'd be in touch. In the meantime I had to purchase a plain black hood that must cover the whole head, with holes for the eyes and mouth. There was to be no markings on the hood. He also said that when he calls me with the address and date, I had to make sure I brought along full ID, or I would not be allowed in to the house. I found this a strange requirement since the party would be for anonymous guests.

We parted that day and I immediately went home to shower then go on eBay to order a black hood.

Three weeks later I received a text from him.

I had been invited to a party......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Mask Party Fantasy - part two

I got a text message asking if it was ok to take a voice call. I agreed and I received a call from a lady who did not give her name. She gave me an address in Paisley with the date and time. I was advised not to park my car in the driveway, there was plenty of parking in the quiet street. It was confirmed that I had to bring photo ID and that I should have a bag with toiletries and a towel. I confirmed that I had a plain black hood and that I did not have any tattoos. She also said that I should be showered but not to wear any aftershave or deodorant.

So at 7pm on a Friday evening I arrived at a very upmarket part of Paisley, with tree-lined streets and detached houses. As instructed I stood in the secluded doorway of a lovely grand old detached home. whoever lived here must be financially secure. I rang the bell and the door opened wide. The person that opened the door was hiding behind it. A man's voice told me to enter the room on the right. Once inside I heard the front door close. The room was very bright and it took a minute for my eyes to adjust. When I managed to focus, there in front of me was a naked lady with beautiful big breasts and a hairy pussy. She was wearing a red hood and the only markings on it was a drawing of a yellow sun on the forehead.

The person who opened the door was behind me and came forward. He too was naked and wore a gold hood with a red sun symbol on the forehead. His lovely big cock was dangling, a tasty looking circumcised beauty which I would have loved to have got my lips around, although I don't think I could take his big cock up my ass. He also had pubic hair.

He faced me and said, "I am The Master and this lady is The Mistress. We are the only two in the group that can identify you. Your details are not shared by anyone else. When you enter the room you will address any red or gold hood members with those titles. This is your first visit so you will only have oral duties. No penetration to you or by you is allowed. You may finger fuck, rim and kiss. You are not allowed to refuse a request to give or receive oral. Do you understand these rules?"

I confirmed that I did.

The Mistress checked that I had removed my watch and that I did not have any rings or metal piercings. She took a photo of my driving license using her smartphone. All my clothes and bag were placed in a large plastic container with a lid and the number 8 was written on a label and slotted into the label holder on the container. The Mistress then examined me, putting her middle finger up my ass and then sniffed her finger. She then placed a wide white rubber band with the number 08 on it. Satisfied that I did not have any deodorant or aftershave, she sprayed me with Eau de Cologne, which had a very pleasent but not too strong fragrance.

The Master said, "Everyone in the room will smell the same as you so that no one can be singled out because of their own choice of fragrance. You are number 8. The zero before your number indicates that you are not allowed to fuck or be fucked. When you're in the room you will obey any Master or Mistress, you will not speak unless asked to and everyone is referred to by their number on their wristbands. Now put on your hood."

With that he took me down the hallway and opened to door to a large room. There were about 25 people in the room all naked. I guessed that there were about 10 women. There were 2 gold hoods and 3 red hoods, the rest were all black like mine. Most did not have a zero on their wristbands. It was a wonderful scene - on one settee a male was fucking another male doggie style, bareback. Scattered among the many sofas a lot of fucking and sucking was going on. The Master who brought me in beckoned me over to him. He was sitting on a high chair. He signalled that I should kneel before him and pointed to his cock. I gladly sucked that lovely big cock and was delighted that after a minute of my lips sliding down his shaft and my fingers tickling his balls, he got erect. He signalled for me to move away and the Mistress who took my details straddled him and took his cock straight up her pussy and vigorously fucked him.

All around me were the groans and moans and the slapping of balls against ass and pussy. On the floor was a mattress covered with a black sheet. A buxom red-hooded Indian lady was on her back and a man was fucking her hard, his cock white with the semen of previous cocks. He emptied his balls and quickly another man took his place. I had a chance to glimpse at her lovely big breasts with their dark areolas and puffy nipples before the man plunged his cock into her soaking pussy. He emptied his balls and quickly got up.

I could not resist. I knelt beside her and pushed my face straight into the white creamy semen pouring from her overfilled pussy. I happily sucked all the semen out as much as possible then finger fucked her as I licked her clit. The semen was stuck to my hood as I vigorously pushed my fingers up her, first two fingers, then three, finally managing to fist fuck. It gave me great pleasure to hear her scream in pleasure and when she cried out, "Stop! No more!"

I rolled off her and lay beside her. I was suddenly pounced on by a gold hood kissing me and licking the semen from my hood. They were passionate tongue kisses. I felt someone else sucking my rock hard cock. I couldn't tell if it were male or female. The gold hood was replaced by a very wet cum filled pussy sitting on my face, which I sucked and licked for minutes. Two more pussies sat on my face, followed by a face fuck by a small cock. I emptied my balls into someone's mouth. This continued for nearly half an hour, sucking cock and pussy, being massaged - and although my cock was drained by then, someone was still sucking it for ages.

Eventually, the Mistress told me to come with her and we left the room. She took me back to the holding room where I retrieved my bag and she directed me to the shower room. I was told to obviously take my hood off in the shower but to put it back on again once I was dried and had left the shower room.

I went back into the holding room. The Master was waiting for me and took two blood samples from me. I got dressed. He informed me that he'd be sending the samples off for testing and that if all was well, I'd be invited back and be free to fuck and be fucked bareback.

"The next time you come back here," he said, "you will be gangbanged by at least 10 men and possibly be pegged by the Mistresses. That particular meeting will be all about you and if you manage to take all those cocks then you will be greatly rewarded. Don't worry, we'll prepare your anus before you enter the room. I strongly suggest you buy a dildo to practise with. Some of the group's cocks are quite big."

I was told that members of the group leave in reverse order of when they arrived. Since I was the last, I was the first to leave.

The thought of being gangbanged excited me but I was concerned. I had been spit roasted before but had never taken two cocks in quick succession. Plus I had always used condoms.

I was scared, but couldn't wait for the next Mask Party.

Post moved to fabguys

By *andyandmickCouple 45 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ark_sentinelCouple 45 weeks ago

Andover

By *eeker of pleasureMan 45 weeks ago

manchester