FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Public toilet fun/experiences 3

Public toilet fun/experiences 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretpanty OP   TV/TS 44 weeks ago

lisburn

The last two filled up so thought I would add another for those stories and experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecretpanty OP   TV/TS 43 weeks ago

lisburn

[Removed by poster at 23/07/23 01:37:06]

lisburn

No stories? Love to hear the stories from yesterday,the park toilets,the petrol station toilets,the train station toilets.The smell the descriptions off the building the broken doors the glory holes the messages and drawing on the walls,the lingerie left behind and off course the meetings.

By *d1340Man 43 weeks ago

Black country

One I'll never forget.

At a local cottage one day there were the usual unwashed geriatrics being a nuisance when a young fella came in and had a piss. After looking at his audience he left. I didn't know if he was just a shopper or was looking for fun.

I decided to try somewhere else but on leaving saw the young fella hanging around not far away. I was passing him and could see he was obviously lurking and watching the toilets so I risked it and started a conversation with him.

He was there for a bit of fun like me so we went back inside and luckily one of the 2 cubicals was open so in we went locked the door and started kissing.

While our tongues were exploring each others mouth our hands were groping each others bodies and freeing our cocks.

This guy was younger than me and shorter and at first I thought I was in charge and might fuck him if he was up to it, but when he pulled his cock free of his jeans it all changed.

His cock was bigger than my 6 incher and was still soft, I had to have it in my mouth so dropping to my knees I started worshipping his cock and balls. He began to grow bigger and bigger until I could'nt get all of it in my mouth, it must have been 9 inches at least maybe 10 and after a while of sucking and licking his monster my jaw was aching.

I needed to have this beauty inside me or at least try, and luckily he was willing to try aswell so condom on and I spread a sachet of lube all over his weapon and worked some into my arse and we got into position with me bending over resting on the cistern.

He held his cock and guided it to my hole and built up pressure, more and more until that delicious moment when with almost an audible pop his bellend forced past my ring.

He'd obviously done this before because he paused before pushing in a bit then out and gradually working it deeper and deeper into my guts until I could feel his stomach squashing the cheeks of my arse.

This is when I pleaded with him to fuck me hard which he did, pounding into me for a while then slower long strokes then back to battering me like a ragdoll.

I don't know how long he was fucking me for but he just kept going but with no signs of him coming, then he sped up again and with legs of jelly and a ruined arsehole I begged him to come in me. He then said that he could'nt come till he wanted to and he was going somewhere else after and was saving it for later.

I was a bit disapointed not to get at least a mouth full of spunk but we agreed to stop and thanked each other for a great shag.

After dressing and more snogging we opened the door and walked out through the crowd of zombies who had been listening and wankin at the door. We walked out and parted and I haven't seen him since and regret not getting his phone no. to this day.

By *aulhornyladMan 43 weeks ago

Sunderland

Mmm sounds great

By *oodymonsterMan 43 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

Fucked a guy in a public toilet as his wife waited in the cafe

By *quarerootMan 43 weeks ago

Helston

"Fucked a guy in a public toilet as his wife waited in the cafe"

Good lad!

lisburn

Has anyone got fully nude in one before? Seen a door not fully closed before so pushed it open and a young guy was sitting on the seat with not a thing on but his trainers.He was fully smooth and had a smallish erection.He started to wank it really hard as a stood watching.Within a minute he started to cum,ribbed off cum all over his legs, the walls and the floor,some landed on my trouser legs, must have been about 10 pumps off cum.I never had a chance to get my cock out!The front door off the toilets opened and he pushed the door closed again.I was in a rush so couldn't hang about.Often wandered if I had stepped in and closed the door what would have happened.

» Add a new message to this topic