FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Eye opening holiday

Eye opening holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weet.Palpitations OP   Man 45 weeks ago

ely

Lisa was browsing through package holidays when she asked me," What do you think to an adults only holiday in Mexico?"

" Yeah sure,sounds great not having kids dive bomb us in the pool or screaming." I said as I laughed.

" Yeah I know what you mean.and apparently it's ok to go topless there."

" oh?? I thought that only happened in Europe ." I said as I looked over to her.

" I've gone topless before we met but that was years ago."

" Well, you do have a stunning figure."

" I'll just check to see what the rooms are like."

A few minutes later,after a brief scan of the details and photos of the rooms and the facilities she looked over to me.

" I'd really like us to try this place.it looks like it's quite an exotic resort with white sandy beach,a few pools,hot tubs and jacuzzi, 4 different restaurants and a night club all on the resort. "

Without even looking I said" Yeah hun sounds great."

Now I've been on holidays with Lisa before so I figured if she thinks it's good then it should be good...

15 mins later she comes bounding over all smiles...

" it's all booked for the end of August."

We did our usual routine over the next few weeks until that day arrived.

As we checked into the resort we were given a little map of the complex and then shown to our room.

During the " tour" through some of the resorts areas on our way to our room the young lass who was guiding us said.thats the nude pool over there behind the screens,its a clothing optional area with a bar and a few jacuzzi,If you keep going past that is the night club which is also open during the day to have some " fun" in.

As we walked past the next pool I'm sure I could see a guy enjoying a blowjob on his sun lounger and only 1 woman had a bikini top on.

I thought what and where did she book us into?

We arrived at the room and the lass opened the door to our suite.

Little did I know that Lisa had sprung for one of the upscaled rooms.

" Here are your room keys,this is your sitting room,your jacuzzi bath is just there" as she pointed to the end of the room near the bedroom. " the bedroom is just beyond that wall and it leads onto your swim up entrance. You have full use of the private pool that is located behind your suite and is accessible via the swim up entrance or the path through the gate at either end of this block.the code is on your keys."

Lisa spun round a few times with her arms out..." omg I love this place!!!"

" I do hope you enjoy your stay with us,and if there's anything I can do to make your stay any better please don't hesitate to ask for me, my name is Veronica " she said as she stepped out.

As I began to explore the suite on the way towards the bedroom I noticed the tastefully done erotic artwork that was placed around the various rooms. With mirrors situated so you could see around corners to the bed.

It was an enormous round bed in the middle of the room with the ceiling a solid mirror.

" Lisa....ummmm....what kind of adults only resort did you book us into?"

Lisa came into the room with a sly smile as she bit on her bottom lip.

" um I kinda accidentally might have booked us into a swingers resort." She said swaying back and forth like a little school girl who just got busted.

" Oh did you now!!! Just kinda accidentally!!!" I said as I laughed.

" Honestly it wasn't until I started to read the confirmation Email that I realised and it's also when I realised its non refundable. " She said looking down at her hands.

Then she looked up." I hope your not mad at me."

" We can still have alot of fun here."

" Well OK I'm not mad, surprised yes but not mad." I paused for a second." So what do you mean by we can still have some fun?... what kind of fun are you thinking of?"

Her cheeks slightly went red as she looked out the bay door towards the private pool.

" Well we could go skinny dipping, or make love outside on the beach,and maybe we could enjoy the company of another woman, or something. "

" Wait,what? We?" I said as I sat on the bed.

" I've always been curious and after I realised where we were going I thought fuck it why not?"

" Yeah I get that your curious but you said we!!"

" I want you there and I want you involved "

" OK so that's cool...How involved are we talking here?"

Lisa stepped in front of Mr dropped to her knees and put her hands on my thighs.Looking up at me she just smiled as she said."

As involved as you want to get.if she wants you to fuck her and you want to fuck her then yeah...if I can cum from another woman then I think you should be able to as well."

" OK so what if she has a husband or boyfriend or something and he wants you to suck his cock or to fuck you?" I asked as I could feel my cock growing.

Lisa looked at my now bulging shorts and said." Only as long as your happy ...and ATM I think your very happy." As she slipped her hand up inside my loose fitted shorts and took my cock in hand giving it a gentle stroke.

" hmmmm ." As I sat there thinking about the what ifs for a few moments I looked down to see Lisa taking her top off,followed quickly by her bra.

" let's get unpacked"

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *hor66Man 45 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *ary1001xMan 45 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *J GeminiTV/TS 45 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *icoupleessexMan 45 weeks ago

essex

Great holiday

By *eeker of pleasureMan 45 weeks ago

manchester

By *groot20Couple 45 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *DB007Man 45 weeks ago

lichfield

Great start, can’t wait for more

By *j and c 2Couple 45 weeks ago

mullingar

By *he-ProfessorMan 45 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *D of funCouple 45 weeks ago

Northampton

By *aughtycplStokeCouple 45 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Can’t wait for more

By *ndrews642Man 45 weeks ago

exeter

By *lderWiserNowMan 45 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *exbot 1Man 45 weeks ago

Chester le street

Sounds good

Kettrin

By *erseybeefMan 45 weeks ago

st helier

Faster tuping nedded

By *otttcpl69Couple 45 weeks ago

Cramlington

By *uvs2snogMan 45 weeks ago

crawley

It’s gonna be a great holiday

By *orkiepud_69Couple 45 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *untooMan 45 weeks ago

manchester

Can’t wait for this story to unfold

By *ilkey69Man 45 weeks ago

Barnsley

This holiday has great potential

By *atesey68Man 45 weeks ago

audley

By *ormladMan 45 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ton_maleMan 45 weeks ago

Shoreham

Great start

By *uz1978Man 45 weeks ago

Bideford

Nice mistake to make!

By *hrisukbishareCouple 45 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Looking forward to this

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

What’s the name of the hotel etc. love to stay there

By *ust say itMan 45 weeks ago

Rossendale

don't forget your suncream

By *ilbert4450Man 45 weeks ago

paisley

ely

Time blurred as we unpacked, I looked at my watch as my stomach growled. " Damn I'm hungry. Let's grab some dinner,it's nearly 5 pm.

" Good idea." Lisa said as she stepped out from the bathroom.

I looked her up and down." You look stunning in that." She turned to admire herself in one of the full length mirrors. A floral very loose and nigh on see-through blouse which was a rose colour with matching bikini bottoms that the blouse just about covered.and sandles. Her auburn hair just covering her shoulders.

She turned and looked at me as I went to grab my shirt.

" leave it undone" she said with a glint in her eye.

We headed off to find the restaurant.

As soon as we stepped into the restaurant we both felt over dressed as most of the women there were topless and almost every guy was also not wearing a shirt.

We smiled at the waiter, and he ushered us to a table.

I couldn't help but look around at the other guests who were mostly in thier 30's with the odd couple a bit older.

Lisa tapped my hand and smiled as she giggled and said." See anyone you like?"

" only you for now." I said as I laughed.

" That's a shame." She said with a pout. " there's a red head behind you giving me the eye."

As much as I wanted to turn around I didn't. I just smiled and said." Well what shall we have for dessert?" With a smile thinking that Lisa would say something like I'm your dessert.

The red head was standing behind me when I said what's for dessert.

" I'm thinking of something sweet and salty for my dessert." She said in a rather raunchy way just over my shoulder.

I turned to look up at her standing there with a very flowing green wrap around her waist and nothing else.her perky little b cub tits with tiny pink little nipples standing erect as she smiled at both of us.

" Hello my name is Stacey. "

We both said hello." This is Craig and I am Lisa. "

" first time here?" She asked.

" err yeah, we just checked in." Lisa replied.

" oh you must come with us tonight to the club for the foam party."as she sat down next to Lisa.

I sat back and watched as my wife flirted with Stacey for the next 15 mins or so in a stunned silence. " Craig must be the strong silent type." Stacey giggling said.

Lisa smiled and said " Yeah something like that,believe me though you will know when he is having fun."

" so both of you play?" She asked as she looked at Lisa.

Lisa looked at me with that look of are you up for it kind of look.

I leant forward slightly and smiled as I put my hand on her knee. Lisa looked back at Stacey and said." Depends on who it is."

Stacey's smile grew." I'll introduce you to Mark, my husband tonight. He is back in our suite with some of our friends ATM. "

" OK, when " I asked.

" say around 9 pm?" " we can all have a few drinks together to get to know one another before the club opens."

" sounds great," Lisa says.

With that Stacey gets up leans in and kisses Lisa gently on the lips, quickly followed by leaning in and kissing me too.

" I'll see you both later"

I watched as Lisa watched her walk away.her eyes rolling all over her body as she walked out of view.

I couldn't help but smile as I watched.

She noticed my smile. " What are you smiling at?" She said with a whimsical look.

" You and how you were just ogling her as she walked out."

" you have to admit she does have a fabulous arse" Lisa quips.

" I wouldn't know because I didn't crane my neck to see!!" I said as I burst out laughing.

" OH just shut it you!!! " She said slapping my arm,with a laugh.

We got up and headed back to the suite.

Within seconds of getting into the bedroom Lisa quickly stripped off and stood in the bay doors entrance to the swim up part of our lavish suite.

" You coming skinny dipping? " She asked looking over her shoulder.

" fuck me that was quick!!." I stammered looking over to see her naked silhouette in the doorway.

So I slipped the shirt off my shoulders and hooked my shorts with my thumbs and slid them down.

Feeling the sea breeze on my manhood and balls felt good.

We held hands as we stepped down into the swim lane and the water caressed our bare bodies for the first time.so much more sensual than any bath but almost as warm. As we waded down the swim lane towards the pool, we passed by a few other suites and inside one we could see 2 couples on the bed throughly enjoying each other as the sounds of passion and unadulterated sex echoed from that suite.we both giggled as we watched for a moment before wading further and into the private pool. " Fancy a drink ?" I asked as I spotted the floating bar." Yeah ill have a sex on the beach if they have one"

" if they don't I'm sure I could take you to the beach and make one for ya." Lisa laughed as she dove under the water and came up dripping wet. The cascade of water from her hair running down her breasts looked fantastic. Too fantastic..." fuck you little tease ...now I have a hard on!!"

She laughed..." Cmon let's both go to the bar."

So I followed her as closely as I could. There were stools placed at equal distances apart around the bar which wasn't too busy. 10 or 12 stools dotted around about half empty. " sit here and ill sit on your lap ." Lisa said with a cheeky grin.

As I sat on the stool a guy turned and said " your first time to the swim up bar?"

" Yeah" I said.

The guy looked as Lisa sat on my thighs. " yeah I had a hard on for nearly an hour the first time I came...its cool nobody will mind."

I felt my cheeks burning with the blush." Omg that's got to be the first and only time I've ever seen you blush!!!". Lisa laughed.

I tried to slap her ass but only managed to splash her instead.

" I'm Mike by the way." He said as he laughed at the splashing.put his hand out.we shook hands.

" May I?" He asked as he looked at Lisa.

Lisa looked at me as I looked at Mike and said." Yeah I guess if Lisa agrees "

Mike held out his hand for Lisa to take.

She gingerly held out her hand as he gently pulled her off my lap and into his arms. Leaned forward and slowly kissed her as his hand slid down to her ass.

Lisa went slightly stiff at his hand sliding down her back but as it reached her ass she relaxed and hooked her arms around him as they kissed.

Within moments he let her go and said.

" so what would you both like to drink?"

" I'll have a sex on the beach please."

" now now we've only just met but yes let's celebrate!!"

Mike said as we all laughed.

" do they have any decent whisky here?"

Yes sir we have a 12 Yr old scotch.

" great I'll have a shot of that and a beer, please,"

.ike looks over to me.

" so have you two been here before?"

Without thinking I said ." No its our first time here doing this"

.ike stepped back and was like. " wait your telling me I'm the first man you have ever seen your lovely wife kiss and have her ass grabbed whilst in the nude before?"

I nodded my head and smiled.

" and I'm judging by the smile on your face that your OK with it?"

Lisa turned to look at my eyes as I said." Ya know what. I think we are here because it was her idea to go on an adults only holiday to let our hair down and have fun...if that's what she wants then I'm happy to join in the fun along with her."

" so if i may be so bold does that mean your both up for a 3sum?"

Lisa's hand slipped down and squeezed my thigh as she said. " maybe with the right guy"

" Ah I see...I'm not the right guy"

Lisa slowly shook her head. " I'm sorry but I'm not really attracted to you."

" hey its totally fine.you don't know unless you ask. And I'd rather ask and get a no than assume it's cool and be wrong."

" thanks for being cool about it." I said.

" I'm here for another week if you change your minds...but I won't pester you. ...I do hope you find Mr right."

Lisa quickly chimed in with." Or Mrs right."

" oh your in luck with the Mrs right...loads of choices here at the moment. Mike said as he smiled and slipped off his stool and swam over to some others at the edge of the pool.

" he was chilled out ." I said,as Lisa turned around and sat properly onto my lap. Wrapped her arms around my neck and looked deeply into my eyes.

" did you mean what you said?"

"What ,about the whole having sex with other people?"

" Yeah."

" Is that what you want."

" Originally all I wanted was to see if I am as Bi as I feel I am..."

" But now?"

" Well since we talked earlier and I said I'd be OK with you getting to fuck the girl I play with...I thought maybe because you got to fuck her that I might want to fuck her man...or have a 2 way with you and another guy...I've often fantasised about being at the centre of attention of a few guys...like way before we ever met BTW "

" oh now the truth comes out...a few guys eh? What like a gang bang?"

" no not a gang bang as such...but I dunno...maybe you and another guy to start with...just to see if it's something we both might enjoy."

I thrust my hips forward shoving my cock between her pussy lips as the shaft rubbed against her clit.

" I think by the fact I've still got a raging hard on that I might enjoy participating with you whilst you are being spoilt by myself and another guy.."

I leaned in." The thought of seeing you sucking a guy off whilst my cock is buried deeply inside you has an appeal to it."

" and if I turned around and started to suck your cock and that guy took me from behind?"

" as long as you were happy and horny I think I'd just go with it"

" what about you?"

" how would you feel about me fucking another woman?"

" as long as I'm involved or not sat on the sidelines I think it will hot watching that happen."

" so hot I want you...I want you now." She said as she wiggled her hips as she took a mouthful of her cocktail.

" shall we head back to the room,..." I paused then said " or shall you ride me over there on that lounger?"

Lisa looked surprised and extremely happy as she spun her top half round to the bartender.

" excuse me."

The bartender looked over to her and smiled.

" can I fuck my husband over there on that lounger?"

The bartender smiled a huge grin." Yes you can both here and in the secluded pool in the complex as well as the beach.as well as any of the areas that have hot tubs or jacuzzi "

Lisa yelped with glee as she left off my lap and literally grabbed me by my cock and started to pull me towards the edge of the pool.

mullingar

By *teveblackpoolMan 45 weeks ago

Blackpool

Great story

By *un24.7Man 45 weeks ago

South Devon

By *ree-dom69Man 45 weeks ago

park gate

paisley

Northumberland

manchester

Fabulous

By *ndrea54TV/TS 45 weeks ago

cambridge

This sounds like my first visit to Hedonism in Jamaica such a fun place

ely

Thank you to everyone for the feedback. It does put a smile on my face to know that some of you are enjoying it so far. And now the heat gets turned up.

audley

By *andi_mmfCouple 45 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great start, sounds fun!!

By *apier69Couple 45 weeks ago

Glenrothes

We would love to know what hotel this was??

By *hynot3Man 45 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ot Wife and HimCouple 45 weeks ago

bathgate / benidorm

ely

As Lisa got to the edge of the pool she finally let go of my cock as she got out of the pool.

I quickly climbed out and made a b line for the loungers as my cock swayed violently from side to side as well as up and down as I nigh on ran. Not my most graceful of moves I'll admit. Self conscious of my hardon in a public place for the first time my hands tried to cover my bulging cock as I sat down.

Lisa quickly followed me and apon witnessing my lack of self confidence she positioned herself with her back to all of the empty loungers and was facing at least 6 or 8 couples that could see us from around the pool.

She looked up at me and said." Let me have that beautiful cock of yours." She paused for a moment as our hands swapped places...hers onto my manhood and mine down to my sides.gripping onto the lounger.

" relax close your eyes and just enjoy this.I want to show off this beautiful cock of yours a bit before I fucking ride it like a whore!!!"

I looked down as Lisa pulled my cocks head up to her lips.she ever so gently began to stroke its length.

Now I've never seen myself as having a huge cock or being hung.but I've also never had any complaints. I was actually surprised when she measured it one night and we found I'm just over 7 inches long with nearly 5 inches of girth.so not a porn stars cock but not average either,so it wasn't my size that made me all self conscious it was just that thing your always told...its meant to be private...as I watched her sink her lips down and then around my manhoos head and felt her hot tongue pressed against my sensitive skin my heart raced like never before. A chill shot up from my lower back all the way up and through my shoulder blades aswell asshot down my inner thighs.

" oh fuck....that feels sooo good" I murmured

" you like that?" She said confidently.

" what about this?"She said as she slipped my cock past her lips and opened her throat in a way she rarely did.

I could feel her tongue wrapping itself around my shaft as she teased it with her tongue.

I had closed my eyes and started to lay back now as her luscious lips and tantalising tongue began to generate my orgasm higher.

I reached out for her hair as her head was bobbing.I opened my eyes to see some of the couples had come closer to get a better view.

Lisa had noticed too.and slowly she pulled her up from my now raging and pulsating cock.she looked up at me and smiled,as she proceeds to straddle me.

Bracing herself with her left hand on my chest she lifts her hips and reaches down for my throbbing cock." OH fuck I'm gonna cum so fast and hard in you." I said quietly as her hips lowered her now soaking wet hot pussy down onto my cock as my hands began wandering around both her ass with one and tits with the other.

She let's out a whimper as she feels me stretch her slowly inch by inch until her weight is on me. Now with both hands on my chest she began gyrating her hips hard into my cock as her pelvic floor danced around my cocks shaft. " ohhh fuck you know that makes me cum hard."

She only smiled a most deviant of smiles leaned in and said." I want to give them something good to watch!!."

Without thought my hand reached up and slapped her ass hard. Instantly felt bad because my hand was stinging as well.but I hadn't needed to feel bad because it spurred her on even harder." Uhhhhhyyyyy.yesss...fuckkk yesss "she shrieked after the slap.

As I looked up at my wife who had suddenly become my own personal porn star,I felt my balls tingling. " I'm gonna cum." I blurted out.

I was gobsmacked when she jumped up and off of my cock and went straight back to the blowjob.

She never once let me cum in her mouth and now suddenly here she was about to swallow my seed.

" ohhh yeah here it cums" fully expecting her to pull away and spray me out over her tits.but no...no she kept on going...

My growl was primal as my cock shot forth its salty seed into her expecting mouth. Pump after pump of my orgasm spilling over her tongue as she desperately tried to swallow. Still stroking my now spent cock she leaned up..." kiss me...or I'll never do it again..."

Obviously we kissed without hesitation.

As I lay back and she lay down next to me we both looked around to see quite a few other couples now going at it or playing with themselves. And that's when The red head we met earlier started walking towards us with her fella smiling like a Cheshire cat.

ely

"We would love to know what hotel this was??"

I've loosely based it on temptations in cancun. I wish it was me in the story but alas its just a bit of imagination.

manchester

It’s still damn good

Chester le street

Very nice

By *lowryderMan 45 weeks ago

Stafford

Great start.

By *oth0712Man 45 weeks ago

cambridge

By *D123Man 45 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent!

mullingar

Whitehaven

Fabulous

By *adyinred696969Couple 45 weeks ago

Brecon

Very nice

By *orkiepud_69Couple 45 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *itom18Man 45 weeks ago

Wigan

[Removed by poster at 19/07/23 18:58:00]

By *itom18Man 45 weeks ago

Wigan

By *arythatsmeWoman 45 weeks ago

Dublin

Excellent read, hope there's more to come

By *ucksguy2000Man 45 weeks ago

aylesbury

Excellent

By *oobyLewCouple 45 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *ot Wife and HimCouple 45 weeks ago

bathgate / benidorm

Northumberland

By *ig daddy 1969Man 45 weeks ago

manchester

By *ocktoplaywithMan 45 weeks ago

Derby

I ought to be booking a holiday here myself tomorrow but I doubt if it’s as popular for 63 year olds

By *ig daddy 1969Man 45 weeks ago

manchester

By *j47Man 45 weeks ago

limerick

By *j89100Man 45 weeks ago

limerick

By *hynot3Man 45 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ussyeater692Man 45 weeks ago

Wrexham

Amazing story so far, can't wait for more

cheltenham

By *rowsing86Man 45 weeks ago

North west

By *_new_memberMan 45 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *ar0001Man 45 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

cambridge

By *ourlocalheroMan 45 weeks ago

durham

By *igkidexyMan 45 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

Love it

By *kpiercedCouple 45 weeks ago

walsall

By *overOral0Man 45 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *rdiscreet327Man 45 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this. Great writing. Can’t wait to hear more.

By *igerman23Man 45 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *oel222Man 45 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Great start, keep it cumming

By *ildpassion87Man 45 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *ack again100Man 45 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *ricky09Man 45 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *etterryseeMan 45 weeks ago

near Swindon

Very good

By *aughtywifeyWoman 45 weeks ago

close

By *lymouth nice guyMan 45 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *anny122bMan 45 weeks ago

St Neots

Love this. So many possibilities

paisley

By *annSummersMan 45 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *ussD1Man 45 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *DB007Man 45 weeks ago

lichfield

By *id548Man 45 weeks ago

doncaster

Looking forward to more of this

ely

As Stacey and Mark walked up I tried to cover my semi hard cock by laying on my side as Lisa sat up in front of my lap.

" Well, you pair sure didn't wait very long!" Stacey said with a hint of admiration in her voice.

" This is my husband Mark. " She said as she gestures to her fella who has quite tall at 6'2 and pretty well built.not overly muscular but the muscles he had were well defined. Piercing blue eyes and brown hair with blonde highlights. All he was wearing was a towel around his waist as they approached and put out his hand to me.

" Hello my names Mark,Stacey wouldn't stop talking about you both and now I can see why!"

" I'm Craig and this is Lisa. " I said as we shook hands.

Lisa stood up and gave Stacey a hug as she stepped up to her,which left me exposed.

" Oh I see your a stayer there Craig, you will be very popular around here." Mark said with a huge grin.

" uh yeah it's got a .ind of it'd own sometimes!" I said as I laughed.

" don't laugh because there are a lot of guys here who would kill to be able to do that...myself included. It takes me ages to wake it up again." Mark said. " But then again I get to watch Stacey enjoy herself until I'm hard again,which usually I have a sexy assistant to help with that." He said as he looked over to Lisa.

My heart skipped a beat at that mental image for the briefest of moments.

The next thing I knew we were all sat there chatting when Stacey started waving at some of the other couples to come over.

Oh fuck this is actually happening I thought to myself. I'm about to be sat in amongst a group of people I've never met before totally naked.

Damn it..these women walking over including Stacey are as sexy as Lisa is.and I couldn't stop my cock from growing like an oak again as the 2 new couple's dragged some loungers over to us.

Tanya who I was about to be introduced to said as she sat directly opposite Lisa and I said.

" Wow I see someone is happy to see us." As she pointed out my hardon that I had desperately trued to conceal.

Lisa giggled as she tried to sit in front of me.

" oh don't cover that up.I think he just needs some attention. " Tanya said as she nudged her friend Beverly.and proceeded to drop to her knees in front of me,placing her hands on my knees as she tried to pry them open.

Beverly looked at Lisa,then at me and then back to Tanya.

" uh hey I'm Beverly and my incorrigible friend here is Tanya."

She paused for a moment " I think what Tanya has forgotten in her excitement is that not everyone is on the menu." She said as she put her hand on her shoulder to hold her back.

Lisa looked at Tanya who instantly stopped in her tracks and started to open her mouth to apologise.,when Lisa asked.

" so what kind of attention do you think he needs?"

Tanya smiled a dirty great grin,and placed one hand on my cock. " for Beverly and me to suck him dry, that should calm him down."

Stacey started laughing as she then told Tanya about how I could stay hard afterwards.

" oh fuck yeah challenge accepted." Tanya deviously said with excitement.

Stacey again laughed. There will be plenty of time to try to wear him out later.first we have the foam party to play in.

Tanya looked up at me. Smiled a sweet little smile and shook my cock. " later then."

As if she were shaking hands with me.

Lisa shocked me by saying. " I'd love to see you both trying to wear him out later."

Tanya shot Beverly a glance, who nodded and said.

" it will be our pleasure!" As she looked at me with wanton eyes as she stared down at my cock.

We agreed to meet up with them in an hour at the club so we could go back and shower. Tanya's partner Patrick was a bit shorter than me and heavy set. While John who was Beverly's other half was a proper body builder in physique.

Beverly was a slightly taller than me blonde who had the biggest boobs I had ever seen in real life.

I sat there for what seemed like an eternity thinking about everything that had happened and what was about to come.

Lisa nudged me." Cmon, let's go."

We got up and headed back to the suite.

" You surprised me when the girls wanted to drain me back there by saying you looked forward to watching them actually do it."

" hahaha, no I actually said I wanted to see them try." She grabbed me pulling me to her.

" in 9 years I've never managed to make you cum enough to go limp." She said as she kissed me.

" they say there's a first time for everything!!!" As she caressed my chest with her fingernails.

We showered and I started to get dressed when Lisa came into the room wearing a towel around her waist.

Opening it up and said.

" I'm ready "

Standing there with her newly fully shaved bare pussy,which is something I'd never seen her do.

" why are you getting dressed? It's a naked foam party!"

" um yeah OK. " I said as I stripped off.

" babe...can I ask you to do something for me?"

She said as I looked at her in a new way.

" Yeah of course what is it?."

" Shave your balls because I want to suck on them without any hairs getting in the way ."

I'm Stunned but aroused at the thought.so off I went back into the shower and 15 mins later I returned now both trimmed around my groin shaped into a nice little very short v and perfectly smooth sack and crack.

" oh yes that much better she said as she pushed me back onto the bed,whilst throwing her head between my thighs.

I hooked my hands under my knees and pulled them towards my chest to give her ample room as her mouth enveloped my exposed sack.

Gently sucking as her tongue played around slipping between each nut and gently teasing my skin between my arse and balls.

" OH fuck me this feels amazing." I blurted out.

She paused for a moment and said ax she looked up to me." Now imagine there's more than one mouth down here ..because that's what's happening later!!."

With that she stood up and held out her hand.

" awww fuck do we have to stop?" I asked

Her Seductive smile said yes.

As we walked into the club we spotted Stacey and Beverly, who cam running over.Mark and Patrick were carrying drinks.

Want a hand I asked as they set them down on a table.

Sure they said as I turned to see Lisa being fondled by Stacey.

I wanted to stay and watch but could already feel my cock starting to grow at the sight of Stacey playing with Lisa nipple.as they started to kiss.

After ordering and carrying some more drinks back to the table I asked Beverly.

" where did Lisa and Stacey go?

They popped to the loo to get some extra condoms."

Fuck I thought shit I hadn't even thought about that.

Mark looked at me." Right mate from what Stacey was saying, you guys are new to all this, so let me help ya out."

I listened as he said." I tend to take a few condoms and place them into a fold of my towel at the top so they don't fall out.and If you're given the opportunity of a shag then they are at hand."

" Never assume it's ok unless, of course, it's your Mrs or someone who you know is cool with it,such as Stacey." He paused for a second." she hasn't said anything yet, but she did say to me that if you were available, she would love to ride you, and I'm totally fine with it."

" and if your Lisa would like to, I would love to take her from behind while she's busy going down on Stacey later,if that's OK with you."

" Ah yeah thanks for the tips and advice. And the thought of that scenario has just given me a massive hard on so yeah, yeah I'd be OK with that."

Now the words came out of my mouth before my brain had the chance to think about it.fuck I'm going to possibly see this guy fucking my wife!!!

" If you want we can get a private room after the foam party and I'm sure Stacey will happily suck your cock whilst Lisa is doing her so that your not just standing there watching...unless of course that's what gets you off."

" I.... I don't know.."

He cut me off seeing that I was struggling.

" Woah it's cool relax there's no pressure or anything so let's just let the night evolve into whatever the night has in store for all of us....just have fun."

" Thanks for that Mark."

" No problem mate, you both seem like a cool couple and we both woukd very much like to spend some time with both of you."

At that exact moment he put his hand on my hip gently.

" Oh...um...I'm like straight."

Mark smiled at me and nodded." It's fine Craig I can respect that."

Lisa threw her arms around me.

" I have some presents for you." She said as she held out her hand with a half a dozen condoms.

" And just how many women do you think I'm gonna be fucking tonight?" I asked whimsically.

" I dunno but at least we have them just in case."

We...oh fuck she just said we as my heart skipped a beat again.

Not in a bad or negative way..but in that over excited hyper anticipation kind of way.

" right everyone it's time to drop those towels and get on the dance floor for our foam party!!!"

The DJ screamed from his booth.

Everyone started heading to the dance floor as the music began pumping in hard-core dance tunes and I was led by Stacey and Beverly as Lisa was led by Patrick and Mark onto the dance floor as the foam started being showered all over us.

Within seconds I had hands all over ny body from god knows who.i put my hands out and found a breast and then another one,as someone grabbed my cock and stroked me off.

" oh fuck me" I said out loud as some random girl backed up onto my crotch and began grinding her ass up onto my cock in between her ass cheeks. You couldn't see anything except soapy foam and bodys sliding and Sensually gliding onto each other.at one point I had a guys hard on pressing against my ass which was unnerving yet pleasurable at the same time.

Over the next 3 hours we danced and drank our cares and daily stresses away and got completely lost in the moment.

The foam had finally died down enough to be able to see who was where and I could make out that Lisa was on the other side of the dance floor with Stacey.

As I headed over I stopped for a little while as I watched my wife with her fingers burrowing into Stacey's pussy and her lips around her nipple. Mark put his hand on my shoulder. " Cmon let's get a private room."

By *exymarvelMan 45 weeks ago

cardiff

Exquisite

manchester

Loving it

By *inacmanMan 45 weeks ago

Claydon

Wow !! Such a lovely well written storey

By *overOral0Man 45 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

Would love to visit this place

mullingar

limerick

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan 45 weeks ago

Derby

Stoke-on-Trent

Amazing and can’t wait for more

By *uvs2snogMan 45 weeks ago

crawley

So hot

By *iffo271Man 45 weeks ago

oldham

Edinburgh

fabulous

manchester

Damm

By *un22Woman 45 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *un22Woman 45 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

audley

Brecon

ely

I followed Mark to the hallway which led to the corridor of lockable private rooms as Mark confidently tried each door until his hand finally turned an open door handle. He poked his head in and quickly closed the door.Turned looked at me shaking his head." It's rather busy tonight."

And he walked further down the corridor. The last door was locked as well.

" Shit it's looking like coming back to ours or out onto the beach to the cabanas."

" Yours our ours would do"

" um yeah ours is in a bit of a mess at the moment from a little party we had this afternoon,so yours is probably a better idea."

Remembering the sounds coming from the suite they past on the way to the pool I asked." So which suite is yours?"

" it's in the block next to the private pool where I met you both after your stunning display which started pretty much everyone off around the pool. Second from the end why?"

" Ohhhh so it was your suite we could hear having so much fun from as we waded past."

" oh fuck so that was you pair who stopped to watch for a bit. Just as I was about to invite you up you both had already moved over to the bar."

" uj yeah we didn't want to intrude so we kept going."

He laughed." Cmon,let's go get the girls ."

Stacey now had her fingers teasing Lisa's pussy and clit with her fingertips tweaking her nipple as she was in the middle of a quite deep and passionate kiss with Lisa. Lisa's hands were also quite busy with Stacey's pussy and nipple as a small crowd had gathered around them.

We gently pushed our way through and as hot as it was to watch we both wanted to get them back to our room first.

You take Stacey and Lisa back to yours and I'll go find Beverly and Tanya because I know they wanted to play tonight."

He paused for a moment " Are you cool with Patrick and John joining in? I mean Patrick probably won't actually join in and just sit back and watch but John is always horny and would probably love to get his cock wet in any way he can."

" Well it's obviously Lisa choice but yeah I'm fine with them coming along."

" cool,alright so leave your curtains open to the swim up entrance and we will find you from ours."

" Yeah ok" and with that Mark disappeared into the crowd.

I gently put my hands on Stacey's shoulders and whispered " we are all heading back to our suite now"

She pulled away from a whimpering Lisa who apon seeing me had the biggest shit eating grin and her eyes lit up ." Oh baby your here!!!!"

" Cmon, we're all heading back to ours."

" but I thought we were getting a private room." Stacey looked sad.

" can't as they are all full I'm afraid, so Mark and I agreed our suite would work just fine."

She jumped up and down for joy as Lisa stepped over to me.

As we headed outside I grabbed our towels as the girls skipped and giggled. Once outside Stacey said " where'd Mark go?"

" he went to find your friends Beverly and Tanya and thier husbands. "

" ohhhh did he now??" She said as she put her arm around my waist as we walked. Lisa did the same on my other side.

" fuck me this is awesome walking with you both next to me."

Lisa chuckled ." Wait until we are both sucking on that freshly shaved cock and balls."

" Not before I get to taste your fabulous pussy we aren't Lisa...no wait, I have a great fucking idea." Stacey said as we got to the suite.

The second I opened the door Stacey pulled Lisa screaming with joy onto the bed.

Stacey lay on that massive round bed right in the middle and said to Lisa. ' get over here and 69 me as Craig can fuck you doggy."

She paused as she licked her lips in anticipation. " and that way I can lick both of you at the same time.... his cock and balls as he is fucking that fabulous pussy of yours and then I can taste your cum as he is doing you from behind as my tongue pounds your clit."

Without hesitation Lisa seemed to almost fly over the bed and ontop of Stacey's body. Lisa's knees spread eagled to lower her now hot wet mound onto Stacey willing tongue. She turned to look as I climbed up behind her and gently pushed my cock low enough for Stacey to be able to reach my cocks head.

I looked up to Lisa who had just turned her head forward and then down as her lips parted and her tongue sprang forth to delve in and around Stacey's dripping opening.

We all seemed to let out a low moan of pleasure as we each in turn tasted one another for the first time. OK so I'm not tasting yet but I know I soon will.

Stacey's hands reach up and out to my arse and slowly pull my hips toward her. Slowly as my cock slips deeper inch by inch I can feel her tongue licking and lapping at my shaft as I fill my wife.

" ohhhhh fuuuckkkk" I murmured. As my balls were now being tasted by Stacey's magnificent tongue.

I had to fight every urge to not start fucking pounding Lisa because of the sheer ecstasy I was in.

So I slowly began to withdraw my manhood as Stacey's tongue now found Lisa enlarged and now quite very swollen clit.

Her moans echoed off the walls." Oh my fucking god" she screamed.

Stacey purred underneath her as she reached down and grabbed Lisa by her hair.

A slightly muffled. " fucking eat my pussy" as she pushed Lisa's head down onto her aching pussy.

" oh fuck this is so freaking hot" I said as I pushed my cock back inside Lisa's now gushing pussy.

This continues for what felt like an eternity until I could hear splashing from outside and laughter.

Fuck just a few more thrusts,I thought as I could feel my cum about to explode.

" rawww I'm gonna cum" I blurted out as I thrust in one last time.

" cum on my face." Stacey said with her mouth open wide.

Lisa turned her head to watch me pull out and start stroking my cock until it shot forth my hot seed across Stacey mouth,nose cheeks and part of Lisa pussy.

Lisa quickly spun round and started kissing Stacey as they swapped my cum between them.

I sat back on my heels and watched in awe as my lover,my wife kissed and sucked my spunk from off this beautiful red heads face and mouth.

" oh yeah that was fucking hot!!" Stacey exclaimed.

" Too right it was!!!" Exclaimed Tanya.

" ooopsie looks like we need a clean up on Isle 1." She said as she sprang onto the bed right in front of me and straight away took my cock to her lips, as Beverly joined in beside her.

" oh fucking hell." I said as they both looked up into my eyes with such an intensity.

Beverly stopped just long enough to say." No sweety,Tanya's gonna take you to heaven and I'm your dirty little angel "

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back for a moment.

Pulled back to reality at the sound of Lisa's moan. I looked over to see and Stacey on all fours in front of John as he was receiving the same exquisite treatment from those pair as Mark had his face buried in my wife's arse.

" oh fuck he is hard as rock again!!!" Tanya exclaimed.

Beverly pushed me back so that I lay on the bed.Tanya grabbed a pillow to prop up my head as she quickly spun round to have her pussy in my face.took my cock in hand and began sucking on it like I was an ice cream that was melting. Beverly pulled up on my hips so I raised them up.she pushed me back down onto a pillow.

" there that's better." She said as her mouth swallowed my balls whole and her tongue pushed them gently around her mouth as her hand slipped down my arse crack.she started putting pressure against that part of the erogenous zone between my balls and ass.

" oh fuck yeah". I bellowed as my cock and balls were being so Sensually caressed by these two beautiful women.

My tongue darted forwards as my lips met Tanya's pussy.so sweet and deliciously wet she was.

I got list in the moment and forgot this wasn't my wife as my hand slapped her arse.

" ohhh fuckkkk....do that again and I'll fuck the shit out of you." Tanya squealed.

To my surprise I heard Lisa say." Do it again...do it again.

Before I knew what I has done my hand recoiled from the second slap.

Tanya sat up onto my face for a moment as John threw a condom over to Tanya. All I could do lay back as I could feel that condom being rolled down my cock by either Tanya or Beverly and then suddenly she spun around and literally sat onto my cock.

" oh fuck you fell so good filling me up." She said with a growl as she thrust her hips up and down frantically.

In between this and Beverly moving around this side of her and fingering her clit whilst she was riding my cock I could just see Mark as he opened another condom.

I watched as he rolled it down his length and then leaned over to Lisa's ear.

She looked back at me and nodded as he squared up to her ass.

Without taking her eyes off mine I watched as Mark slowly edges his cock between her sweetly parted pussy lips and began to fuck Lisa from behind. Within just a few strokes I could see those all important signals that she was building an orgasm as her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened.

Holy fuck this is really happening...my god she looks so fucking hot being taken by Mark...oh fuck I'm gonna cum again!!!

By *hor66Man 45 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

mullingar

By *akedMMan 45 weeks ago

Witney

Wow

Kettrin

fantastic

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan 45 weeks ago

Derby

I’m cancelling my trip to Skeggy and re-booking…!

Stoke-on-Trent

By *iffo271Man 45 weeks ago

oldham

By *ifunlover69Man 45 weeks ago

Exeter

Wow indeed

By *olarMan 45 weeks ago

woking

[Removed by poster at 20/07/23 13:48:11]

By *olarMan 45 weeks ago

woking

Hotel name please. Asking for a friend

Northumberland

By *ountryfansCouple 45 weeks ago

huntingdon

Loving this story. Must try a holiday like this

By *id548Man 45 weeks ago

doncaster

Bloody hell, he's not the only one coming, this is awesome

By *knick45Man 45 weeks ago

Bristol

Amazing

By *D900Couple 45 weeks ago

Sheffield

This is great, really enjoying it!

paisley

By *oel222Man 45 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Superb story

By *ohnboi123aMan 45 weeks ago

reading

God I want this

ely

I watched as Lisa was trying to stroke John's cock as Stacey's head was bobbing up and down on his cock like her life depended on it.Her own head every now and then lean in and has a taste.

John had one hand on Stacey's head with her hair wrapped through his fingers as he guided her up and down his length. Then alternating her mouth as he gently guided Lisa's moaning lips onto his cock and began guiding her lovely mouth over his cock.

John raised his head up and tilted it back as Lisa was on a downward stroke.

" oh yeah there it is " he moaned as he tilted his hips up into Lisa's mouth as he came deep into her throat.

She flinched and moaned louder as he shot his load into my wife's mouth as most of it spilled out and down her chin,as she took his unexpected delivery in her mouth.

Stacey's hand lifted her chin up as she leaned in and they had another sensuous kiss together as Mark now began properly thrusting himself into Lisa.

"Oh my god yes she cried" as his crotch slapped her ass with every thrust,his balls slapping at her swollen exposed clit.

Her shoulders buckled from her orgasm as waves of warm pleasures filled her body from its inner core. Gripping the bedsheets tightly as her abdomen spasmed harder and harder the longer Mark pounded her slender and now quaking frame.

It was watching her cum like that with Tanya still grinding away on my cock that I lost all control and came for that second time with such ferocity I thought it wasn't going to stop.

I let out a primal growl as my balls were emptied and Tanya looked down at me as her hips were now beginning to tire.

" oh fuck me he is still hard." She panted as her breathing was becoming laboured from all of her hard work grinding on my cock.

Beverly nearly pushed her off as she said.

" ohhhh hell yeah."

As Tanya got off I felt fingers around my cock as Beverly pulled my condom off and handed me another.

" quick before you lose it." She said as she poised her arse in the air with her head on the bed she reached back and pulled her ass wide open for me.

I fumble with the condom as its been years since I've needed to use one and began to roll it over the head.

Tanya reached in and started to roll it down my shaft as she kissed me deeply.

" thank you for that. " She said as I knelt behind Beverly's arse. Tanya still holding my cock pushed the head down to Beverly's awaiting pussy and with her other hand pushed on the small of my back.

As I thrust my hips forward she stood up enough to allow my mouth access to her breasts, which I greedily began suckling onas my hips now thrusting vigorously into Beverly as she moaned like a banshee into the bedsheets with both hands gripping hard.

I looked up to see Lisa laying back against John's chest stroking his and Marks cock as I fucked Beverly.

Stacey watched as I kept up my rhythm for what seemed like an hour but was probably more like 15 or 20 mins and said.

" fuck me I do hope your going to save some for me."

" get your ass over here then." I said with sweat dripping from my brow.

By the time I had pulled out she was waiting and ready for me.

On her back I lifted her legs up and pulled her onto my lap.slipped my cock between her thighs and lowered her onto my manhood. Slowly I pushed my cock in and up putting pressure against her g spot as I slowly maneuvered myself deeper. " ohhhh fuck yeah.she moans gently as my movements increase her sensations.

Keeping her thighs tight to my chest as I gyrating my hips up and in then out and down up and in then out and down.

" Oh fuck I love it when he does that to me!!!, and fucking hell it looks as hot as it feels!!"

Lisa said whilst still trying to coax the guys back to life.

John's cock began to grow in Lisa's hand so she lay down next to me as John got up and slipped in underneath her hips.

Mark sat up the top in between both Stacey and Lisa's heads and offered his still limp cock to them in turn.

John slipped his cock straight into Lisa and began to fuck her as I was fucking Beverly.

" Damn this feels fucking awesome." He says as his hips sway back and forth.

Tanya offers John her tits now as I looked down at my smiling wife.

Oh my god is this real I thought to myself.

cheltenham

By *onningtonplumberMan 45 weeks ago

Donnington

Goddam good. Is this place real

manchester

Northumberland

By *eautyabcCouple 45 weeks ago

bridgend

We would like very much to know what the hotel is called

By *eanasmustardMan 45 weeks ago

corby

ely

"We would like very much to know what the hotel is called "

Sadly it's not a real life memory buy it is based on temptations in cancun Mexico.

By *j47Man 45 weeks ago

limerick

By *onnoisseur100Man 45 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *ucksguy2000Man 45 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *groot20Couple 45 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *mithy13Man 45 weeks ago

stoke

By *1sexypairCouple 45 weeks ago

Retford

"We would like very much to know what the hotel is called

Sadly it's not a real life memory buy it is based on temptations in cancun Mexico. "

It's still a good story.

Never found that much fun though when we last went there.

That was before the new upgrade.

By *ightlife777Man 45 weeks ago

belfast

So very fucking hot

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS 45 weeks ago

Manchester

Looking forward to hearing more x

Whitehaven

Great writing thanks

Brecon

By *oth0712Man 45 weeks ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan 45 weeks ago

Dudley

limerick

By *aughtyman45Man 45 weeks ago

lincoln

Fantastic story and so well written.

I can’t wait for the next instalment

Chester le street

So horny reading this

By *abriellajackCouple 45 weeks ago

Newport

This is a good story!

By *portbilly1976Man 45 weeks ago

manchester

Book me a goddamn room!

cambridge

By *D123Man 45 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic story!

paisley

By *orny1-4uMan 45 weeks ago

newcastle

Edinburgh

Keep it cuming

By *uncouplerk40Couple 45 weeks ago

TD

Wow hot

By *d funMan 45 weeks ago

Telford

By *lymouth nice guyMan 45 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *StarkyMan 45 weeks ago

Derbyshire

??

By *ussD1Man 45 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *acksmith22Man 45 weeks ago

cannock

Amazing story

mullingar