FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Supermarket scenario

Supermarket scenario

By *uyNorthEast OP   Man 44 weeks ago

darlington

My ex and I had a great scenario we would verbally play out as we enjoyed some sensual time together.

T was tall, long dark hair, blue eyes and a great body. 34C breasts and nipples that got very hard when she was excited.

She used to enjoy wearing tight tops with no bra (thankfully that style seems to be returning), and she looked amazing in either tight denim shorts or her favourite short denim skirt.

The scenario we enjoyed playing out was a visit to the local supermarket - T would be wearing her best tight top with no bra and her denim skirt with no thong. Her usual Doc Martens of course.

Shed linger around the freezer department leaning over and ensuring her nipples got really hard - attracting the attention of all the married guys pushing their trolleys. I would be watching at a distance. Shed often lean deep into the freezers allowing a fair amount of ass cheek and often some pussy lips to be on show for those fortunate to be close enough.

This got us both so hot as we pleasured each other under the sheets.

After teasing all the men, the plan was to ask one of the staff to show her the back storage rooms and allow the lucky employee to fuck her hard as I waited in line to pay for the groceries...

anyone have any true life stories or similar desires?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic