FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > unexpected meet

unexpected meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilbrod OP   Man 46 weeks ago

WILMSLOW

This happened to me a couple of months ago...

I had been chatting on Fab for a number of weeks to a very sexy sounding woman called Vicky.

Our chats had developed from just flirting to full discussions of what we would like to do to each other when we met. The only problem was we were both attached and could never seem to find time when we were both free to meet.

That was until a wednesday 2 months ago.

On that day we had been chatting on line, both of us at work and both getting hornier by the minute.

We finished our on-line chat at about 4.30 in the afternoon and i was going straight to the gym after work, hopefully to take my mind off the horny things i wanted to do to Vicky. I got changed into my gym kit and loggedon quickly to Fab before I left.

There was a message from Vicky telling me she had the house free that evening as her partner had to go,last minute, for a work meeting the following day and he was spending the night in a hotel with work colleagues.

What should I do?...in my gym kit I felt myself stiffening...i returned the message, yes i would come over but it would have to be after gym. I waited for her message...yes come round....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J GeminiTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Northumberland

WILMSLOW

Gym seemed to take for ever as I couldn't get thoughts of Vicky out of my head.

I raced off at the end and drove straight to Viccky's place. An appartment in a very nice block. I parked up and spoke to Vicky on the phone. She told me to come to the front door, flat 8 and she would buzz me in.

I took the lift and arrived at the door which opened when I got there.

I walked in to see a vision informt of me. Vicky had really gone to town, black lace lingerie, hold ups and heels covered with a satin robe.

At last we said in unison as our tongues met...

By *ormladMan 46 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

WILMSLOW

Vicky's hands went immediately to the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down and they fell to the floor releasing my very hard cock which she immediatly took hold of of guided to the lace front of her thong and then pushed it between her legs and started to grind herself against me.

I pulled the robe from her shoulders which also fell to the floorand ran my fingers over the front of her black lace bra.

I could feel her nipples stiffen as they responded to my touch

By *J GeminiTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *enuine photographerMan 46 weeks ago

Swansea

By *eeker of pleasureMan 46 weeks ago

manchester

WILMSLOW

pure lust had taken over now. Vicky reached behind and opened the clasp of her bra releasing her gorgeous full breasts.

My mouth went directly from one nipple to the next savouring the warm scented flesh. I licked and sucked for all I was worth.

I could feel her wetness through the thin material of her thong as it pressed and rubbed against my cock.

I garbbed her ass cheeks and pulled her towards me, suprised by how wet she was...

We were sill only in the hallway but neither of us wanted to stop what was happening

WILMSLOW

gently Vicky pushed me away and started to drop down running her tongue over my chest then tummy before sinking to her knees and expertly taking my cock in her hands guided into her warm, wet mouth.

I was in heaven. I pulled off my T shirt and kicked off my trainers enjoying ever minute of her as she sucked and licked my cock while her fingers cupped my balls.

she looked up into my eyes with pure lust before returning her mouth to my cock..

By *ormladMan 46 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *mithy13Man 46 weeks ago

stoke

Mmmm hot

By *igkidexyMan 46 weeks ago

Dublin

» Add a new message to this topic