FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Julie..

Julie..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    44 weeks ago

First time writing one of these so please let me know if I should continue.

Julie cheated a few years ago, it nearly broke me but after the initial shock, like a lot of partners that had been cheated on, it kinda turned me on..

Scroll back to a few months ago, I had feelings she was up to her old tricks, she had downloaded Snapchat again for those naughty pics and videos I know she loved sending, all without any trace of evidence. She was back to being moody, erratic etc. If you've been through this you already know the signs.

You know in the back of your mind, when you are not looking she is sending pictures of her tits as she squeezes her nipple's. Sending videos of her wet pussy with her fingers rubbing her clit, only stopping to slip a cheeky finger into herself before going back to her clit. You know, somewhere there is a guy that is getting hard receiving what was once only for your eyes only.

You could be sat on the sofa and get phone goes off, she looks at her phone but doesn't open it. Few minutes pass and she needs the toilet.. The old me would of believed her when she said she was having bowl issues. Suspicious me, realises that 40 minutes in the toilet was spent touching herself as she received a video of her dirty piece on the side wanking over the videos Julie had sent him. She encourages him to go faster, her phones volume on the lowest setting it can go because she gets off on the noises men make when they cum. She watches the next video with fingers inside her as DH - dickhead, has just ejaculated his load all over himself, still going at it but slowing as he gets every last little bit out for Julie to fantasize about cleaning up.

This story isn't about how she conducted her affairs, that's for a different time.

I had enough, I moved out and went no contact with Julie. She was an attractive girl with expensive boobs. Think horse riding physique with a nice tight ass. I knew she wouldn't have problems finding cock when she needed it, and she was very needy.

A few months had past and I got a message. It was Julie. "How are you doing?" It read. "I just wanted to check in", she continued. We started chatting, and it quickly got onto is she still seeing DH? She replied she wasn't seeing anyone and was lonely, by this point I already knew we were going to be fucking by the time the night is over. She starts to suggest she could come over to talk, I immediately but slightly on purpose say to her "if you come round here, we both know we won't be doing any talking". Her reply was "well if we both just treat it for just what it is then what's the issue?". Me playing innocent "and what is IT?". "Me wrapping my mouth round your hard cock before you make me gag and cum in my ass" was all she needed to say before I gave her my address.

Fuck, the door buzzer to get into my flat still makes me jump, even more so because I'm nervous as hell and horny as fuck, my cock visibly throbbing through my tight trousers. I push the button to allow her in. A few anxious minutes pass as it feels like you are conquering a mini Ben Nevis the amount of stairs up to my place. I can hear her catching her breath out in the corridor.

Then comes the knock, I open the door, first I see a pair of black ankle boots that naturally give way to fishnet stockings. I follow this mesmerizing criss cross pattern that leads me up Julie's toned and tanned legs to a coat. A fucking coat! My eyes keep heading up, I stop for a second as I admire her bold, in your face, button popping boobs are struggling to be contained even by her coat. Eventually I carry on up her neck line, I see her lips, the bottom one is being bitten, finally I make eye contact.

Julie has dark eye make up on, her head is slightly tilted down with her eyes looking up holding my glare. Both of us raise a smile, as if to say we are going to enjoy this! I tell her to come in. She brushes past me as I hold the door, I swear she purposely felt for my cock with her hand was she did. I close the door and turn around. She had already dropped her coat to reveal this skimpy, nearly see through white underwear. She lunged forward like a predator jumping it's prey.

I knew this is how she was going be, with my right hand, I reached up, thumb on one side, fingers on the other, I grabbed her by the neck, my other arm intercepting her attempt to stop me. Using her own momentum, I spin us on the spot. Her back slams against my flat door. I now have one hand pinned above her head, she is pinned by the throat and by my body against the door. She is letting out moans of frustration and excitement. I lean in enough so my lips are touching her ear. I tell her "don't be hasty" another, louder moan exhales from Julie.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan 44 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ig daddy 1969Man 44 weeks ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar