FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > College adventures

College adventures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack meets OP   Man 44 weeks ago

bangor

This is a true story, I was a sporty and one of the lads, cool group of lads in college, 18 year old and group who flirted with the hot girls and had constant banter with.

Our class had half a dozen hot girls in it a camp gay guy a geeky group of lads and then the cool group.

One day walking home from college, two hotties in the front of car stop and offer me a lift in their small Renault Clio, it was a 3 door so vicky gets out the passenger door and brings seat forward and tells me to get in beside Michael(the camp one)

Never really spoken to him so just said hi and in his camp voice he said hiya and smiled.

Vicky had huge tits and a low cut top and I got a right eyeful when she bent down in front of me to let me in, cock I have to say went very hard which Michael had noticed. He joked pleased to see me? I went red!

In the back left seat I buckled up and Jill went to pull off, she asked you’re just up the road at the bridge if I drop you off? Yeh that’s great thanks Jill.

Vicky being the tease said keep your hands to yourself in the back there and giggles, yeh I will, shame said Michael.

I felt a bit embarrassed. Vicky says you should come back to Michael’s with us, he has a free house to tomorrow and we are staying over.

Where’s he live I asked and appears it was close enough to me to walk home after.

Yeh I said I’ll call back and get some food sure anyway, sounds good.

We ended up at Michael’s and me vicky and Jill

And we chat away and flirt like we always did. Vicky takes her top off and so do I and we start kissing, my hand on her bra and I feel her nipples go hard in my hand. Michael comes back in and says I thought he was meant to kiss me first.

I stopped, what you mean, I’m straight, vicky said we want to see you kiss Michael and you can suck these tits. Taking her bra off showing me these beautiful big boobs and her nipples still erect from me fondling them.

No not into that sorry, vicky pulled me into her tits and rubbed my face against them and licked my face seductively, you sure?

Erm ok a quick kiss, no a snog she said.

Michael kneeled beside me and held me as his lips touched mine, it was actually ok and I felt my mouth open as was natural instinct and our tongues were playing, I felt his hand feel for my cock and I didn’t stop him as we kept kissing.

He started wanking me and I caught myself on, ok that’s enough I said and pulled away

Ok vicky said, come here and I took her tits in my hands and seductively started sucking get tits, Jill I could see has suddenly lost her clothes and had the hottest bra and panties set on which showed off her amazing figure and Michael had his cock out and was slowly stroking, it must have been a good 8/9 inches and thick at that.

I looked over at Michael’s cock and Vicky said softy go and suck his cock for me and Jill and we will all suck yours………….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark_sentinelCouple 44 weeks ago

Andover

By *..NemoMan 44 weeks ago

Durham

By *eeker of pleasureMan 44 weeks ago

manchester

By *J GeminiTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *uiteCurlyMan 44 weeks ago

Glastonbury

Love it. Such a fun scenario. I was far too shy in college to cope with that stuff back then. I’d love it now but I know I’m not very straight these days like I was back then.

Bx

By *athytvsubTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Can't wait for more xx

By *ig daddy 1969Man 44 weeks ago

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rinwin69Man 44 weeks ago

STOCKPORT

Excellent start!

By *ooking4funn87Man 44 weeks ago

Northampton/ Rugby

By *eekskinkMan 44 weeks ago

anytown

By *ust A Dad BodMan 44 weeks ago

Glasgow

Think you’ve watched too much American Pie lol

By *cotty909Man 44 weeks ago

tranent

By *eraintMan 44 weeks ago

North Wales

Nice

By *portbilly1976Man 44 weeks ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

By *ilbert4450Man 44 weeks ago

paisley

By *im66123Man 44 weeks ago

newcastle

bangor

Vicky ushered me away from her boobs and her and Jill lay beside each other and looked at me when they kissed and said go on or you can leave, whether this was a bluff or not I wasn’t prepared to risk this, they assured me what goes on in this house stays in this house so it’s ok.

I got up and walked over to the sofa Michael was naked on and stroking, he in his camp voice said on your knees, there was something hot about his camp voice ordering me about.

I dropped to my knees and without any encouragement needed I held his cock in my hands and slowly started wanking it,’ Michael stroked my face and said good boy now give it a lick.

I opened my mouth and licked around the head and licked all the way down the shaft and back up again, licking around the head twirling my tongue before opening my mouth and sliding my mouth over his head and slowly pushing down, feeling his hand on turn back of my head pushing me further down making me gag.

I could hear moaning sounds and Jill and Vicky were playing with themselves at the site of this.

Sucking up and down, I was sucking my first cock and I didn’t want it to stop, I could taste the pre cum dripping into my mouth and now I wanted the lot, sucking quicker and longer down his shaft I felt his body tense up and his cock shot his cum into my mouth. My mouth filled with his cum I kept sucking and had every drop in my mouth.

Pulling out I was unsure what to do with it, Michael looked at me and said swallow it, I had to so I took a gulp and swallowed it all, it made me gag a little but I loved it.

I was very horny and then ti my surprise michael said ok grab your stuff and you can go, you joining? No buddy I’ll text you and forced me out

By *ac6969Man 44 weeks ago

leeds

By *ricky09Man 44 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ed-devilsCouple 44 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *ark_sentinelCouple 44 weeks ago

Andover

By *ig daddy 1969Man 44 weeks ago

manchester

bangor

Got home that night and wanked myself silly to what had happened, I was also freaking out about anyone finding out.

I messaged Vicky and Jill and they put my mind at ease.

Michael was another story, his reply was if you keep me right it’ll be our secret x

Not sure what that meant and tried to ask him and he just said you’ll see.

Next day in college I tried to act as normal as possible, although I was careful not to tease or wind Michael up like I would have done previous, keeping my distance afraid of what I would say to him and a vocal response.

I was at the toilet and in walked Michael, we had an hour for lunch and he said I’ve got the car make an excuse meet me out in car park at 1 and we’ll go back to mine.

I was hesitant said can’t mate going to play a few frames at the snooker hall(local to college), he said you’ll meet me or other chatty when I am horny.

I knew what he meant and couldn’t take the risk so I said ok I’ll be by your car at 1

I made my excuses to my friends and said I had a dentist appointment and got in Michael’s car.

He teased me and loved to see me squirm so he kissed me in the car, I said what you doing, car park was busy. He laughed and started the car.

We got to his, and he was feck my dads home.

Come in anyway, he said just gonna chill in my room dad, you here for lunch? Yeh heading soon he said.

So I followed Michael to his room, he closed the door and with his back to the door he leaned against it and said ok on your knees and take my cock out.

One I had no choice, he had made that clear and two tbh I loved sucking his cock the day before.

I got on my knees and started undoing his jeans buttons quickly. Everyone and then slide his jeans down and boxers at the same time with his hard cock popping out hitting my lips as I opened them and took his cock in my mouth, sucking up and down and moaning, it was yummy. It was rampant and he was very horny, you like my cock don’t you he said, mmmm a huh I said with my mouth full.

Have you ever been fucked he said? No.

You’re lucky day then. He told me to strip and get on all fours on the bed.

I was sitting there on all fours in no time, excited and nervous. Not sure what to expect.

He was on the other side of the room in drawers taking what I seen was lube. Lubed his cock and I could feel his fingers lube up my hole.

Then he got on bed behind me and I felt his cock head push against my hole, entering slowly and he was gentle, pushing slowly at my hole until I felt my ass open and accept his hard cock.

I moaned very loudly, he said shhhhh my dads downstairs. While pushing in harder and quicker, he held my hips and was pushing deep inside me faster and I couldn’t not moan, he had his hands round my mouth now pounding me in an effort to quieten me down but it was no use, I was moaning loudly and it was the best feeling ever, do you want my cum he said, please Michael cum in me, shoot your load. I was saying dirty things I usually here a girl I ride say, begging for his load.

I felt him tense and then mmmmm moaning loudly he emptied his load in me.

Again once he had finished every drop in me he got off and changed and told me to do the same, come on we better get back.

We walked past his dad, his dad with a smile, that you away lads? Yeh Michael said. See you later. His dad said to me nice to meet you son and I said you too and left with Michael

Michael drove me back and I met up with my mates at the snooker hall and I can actually feel Michael’s cum in my boxers

By *peedy74Man 43 weeks ago

Thame

By *ark_sentinelCouple 43 weeks ago

Andover

By *cotty909Man 43 weeks ago

tranent

By *im66123Man 43 weeks ago

newcastle