FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold to be!

Cuckold to be!

By *odick OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

formby area

Hi all, we have just returned from holiday Greece in the sun , the week was as usual sun,pool, few meals out etc etc I was wearing knickers and cockcaged for most of the week. Wife was enjoying having her big tits ogled at the secluded beach and dressing up looking like the gagging cock starved slut she is , dressed sexily without panties most nights, on the last night we went to the nightclub part of the area which was a first for us, it was gone 12 before we even went in to the club, it was full of youngsters 18-25 mostly German all dancing to very loud dance music, the slutty wife had looked like a fucktoy all night getting attention from men wherever she went, once in the club after only 5 minutes of her dancing close to me! I don’t dance!.. a young 20 ish lad out his arms around her and started dancing her away from me! ?? I stood back and watched as they disappeared into the crowd dancing not knowing what the slut was up to, after a short while she returned to me buzzing and still dancing totally enthralled by the environment and the obvious attention she was receiving from the young guys!.. as the night went on she came to me and went back into the crowd again a few times , but then I saw through the crowd a perfect view of her facing me with a young 22-23 tall German guy, his hands were on her big tits from behind, he was rubbing his cock into her as they danced , it was a fabulous sight to see the slut getting her bigtits squeezed in a nightclub by such a young guy.. I saw him turn her round and kiss her with tongues deep as his hands squeezed on her arse pulling my wife into his big throbbing cock, the crowd opened up and the groped wife returned to me, enjoying telling me about what had just happened to her , she had no idea I could see it all happening!. She said it was lovely to feel a big young throbbing ercect cock pressing into her and that she had at least twice squeezed on it and rubbed his big balls through his loose fitting trousers, she loved being kissed by the young guy and has now told me that she wants me to take her away on holiday more often and everytime we go she wants to hunt down a young guy or two at least to fuck her and spunk deep into her little unprotected pussy and arsehole. I have never known the slut to be so turned on as what I saw! It really turned me on too! Especially seeing the young guys hands groping her fabulous big tits.. he could of fucked her right there in the club, if it hadn’t been our last night we would have gone back to get her shagged and fully given the slut title and me fully cuckolded as her permanent Limpdick..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic