FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hijabi Adventures in TG

Hijabi Adventures in TG

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

How to start…well first off I’m not the greatest writer but I’ll try my best. No idea if this will be done in long multiple parts or short snappy parts. Yes this is true.

The event take place last weekend gone. I made up my mind to venture to Torture Gardens (TG) on my own for the first time. I normally go with others but this time I decided to go solo and after being inspired by another member’s stories I found I want to be play around with my kink with my hijab (Quick side note - I’m mixed bought up in a catholic & Muslim household so go figure). It brings out another whole level of naughtiness in me, the thought of being fucked, spanked, kissed and teased in my hijab makes my cunt dripping fucking wet.

After I made my mind up to go I had to choose an outfit (fyi thank goodness for lovehoney & next day delivery ). Even choosing an outfit & imagining the body harness accentuating my massive large tits on my short bbw body and the thought of men/women touching them, groping them, spanking them and sucking on them led me to make myself cum multiple times.

In the end I decided on slutty body harness with open boob cups, black long chiffon long sleeve cape, knee length black leather lace up boots and for a pop of colour my orange lace bra and panties…and of course the finishing touch my black hijab. I tried my outfit on mere hours before the event was to start…of course I got wet and of course I had to play with my cunt in the shower until I came again and again.

After my shower the final stages of getting ready were almost complete until……

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Mmmm rubbing my cock waiting for the rest

By *ieman74Man 45 weeks ago

Northwich

Please carry on xx

By *aughty Nas xxxMan 45 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *oyntzMan 45 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *cotty909Man 45 weeks ago

tranent

By *ig BerkshireMan 45 weeks ago

Berkshire

Can’t wait to hear more of what you got up to in TG xx

By *arleybird66Man 45 weeks ago

wexford

By *sianmakMan 45 weeks ago

here

By *hrisukbishareCouple 45 weeks ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 22/07/23 11:16:41]

** Apologies this may not be a long post..I am currently writing this from bed with a yucky cold **

I had my clothes laid out and I had meticulously done my makeup. Just enough colour on my eyes to let my chocolate brown eyes pop hoping I’d be taking multiple lush cocks at TG…and my big brown eyes would be looking up at whichever man’s cock I was taking between my soft painted lips. Applying layers of mascara on my already curled lashes to make me look even more innocent knowing I’d be anything but innocent at the event. Oh and of course I used layers of powered and setting spray to ensure whatever I was throwing myself into my makeup would not budge.

Once I was happy with the way my make up looked..I decided to FaceTime my ex in Paris. Should have I done that..? Maybe not…but fuck it.

I always liked reminding him what he was missing out on and maybe I missed that ridiculously sexy accent of his that got my cunt instantly dripping wet to the point I could feel my juices dripping down to my tight asshole..remembering how good he was at fucking my ass (that tale will be for another day).

He has never seen me wear my hijab inside the home apart from when I was praying. So I placed my phone with FaceTime on and the camera angled to see me in my birthday suit, my makeup and just my little hijab. His response didn’t fail me…first words were merde and fuck me. I looked as innocent as possible with a shy smile with my heavy lush tits gently swaying as I walked closer to my phone as he instructed me to spin around for him. I could feel my clit throbbing and my nipples getting hard as I watched him bite his lips and the look in his eye like how he always had when he wanted to take me roughly and dominate me.

As I got ready in front of him I moaned as felt the lace rub against my aching nipples and throbbing clit. The straps of my body harness accentuating my massive tits as I was bending over for him. Before he could say anything I disconnected the call to be a proper little slutty hijabi tease.

After snapping myself out of my horny ex FaceTime bubble. I saw the time. I spritzed my new favourite perfume and covered my 18+ rated slutty fuck me outfit. I wore a simple tight fitted long skirt that showed off my ass and a simple tshirt. However, if you looked hard enough you could see my harness collar wrapped around my neck.

My Uber arrived and I stepped in with an already dripping wet cunt. I had an hour until I’d get there so all I had to do was…..

By *hrisukbishareCouple 45 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fab storytelling

"Fab storytelling"

Thank you x

By *ornyeastlndMan 45 weeks ago

London

wow hot story . wish i was your lucky ex haha ! that was very hot! cant wait to see what happened when you ended up getting there

Mmmmmm carry on getting more interesting

By *lamingdiceMan 45 weeks ago

York

Excellent start!

By *ndecidedjMan 45 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Good start!

fantastic story cannot wait to hear more

More!!!

By *portbilly1976Man 45 weeks ago

manchester

Excellent..,you have my cock tock hard here & I’d gladly be filling that tight ass of yours z

By *aked-funMan 45 weeks ago

South West

By *kskiier999Man 45 weeks ago

Sherston

Very sexy!

By *tockybloke1973Man 44 weeks ago

sutton

Damn that got me hard

By *rgar27Man 44 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *im66123Man 44 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ricky09Man 44 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *rMemberMan 44 weeks ago

Wimbledon

Following with keen interest for the next instalment.

By *dward_TeagueMan 44 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Looking forward to more of this. You’re straight onto my hotlist OP!

By (user no longer on site) OP    44 weeks ago

"Looking forward to more of this. You’re straight onto my hotlist OP!"

Hehe Mm thank you x

** Day 2 of writing with this yucky cold in bed **

As I stepped into the Merc…I realised this was it and I had little knots forming in the pit of my stomach. I could feel the lace rubbing against me, the body harness straps keeping my tits in place and thigh straps reminding how slutty I was feeling in this outfit. I saw my driver looking at my entire outfit and in all honesty I do not blame him. I was wearing my knee high leather laced up boots with my simple skirt and tshirt. Oh and of course the peep of my leather collar. I pressed my thighs together feeling the juices of my cunt were hot and dripping down.

I instantly turned on my demure shy self and gave him a small smile. I don’t know what came over me as he turned to look at me in the back seat my skirt had ridden over my boots showing a portion of my bare thigh. I bit my bottom lip looking at him. Was he my type? Nope not really…was I getting turned on because of what was coming later on…fuck yes. My mind wondered thinking about his hands groping my tits.

I blurted out a quick apology and ‘tried’ to pull my skirt down. He looked at me through the rearview mirror and gave me a wicked smile saying please no carry on. I decided my first brave thing for tonight was I looked up at him asking if he minded me getting ready in the car. He just nodded along. I felt everything aching and the need to be taken over and over again from that one simple nod.

Technically yes I was already ready...all I had to do was take off my pg13 clothes to reveal the lace and leather.

His thick deep voice interrupted my bubble telling me not to worry he was a bouncer and he’s seen everything imaginable. With that being said and no alarm bells were going off. I stripped off my simple tshirt. Just like the ex he caught a glimpse and I heard him say fuck. I smiled without him seeing…it was dark. I acted like I never saw it. I fished out my chiffon black cape and I went about fixing my hijab. He couldn’t believe I was a bleach blonde with hair tumbling down…I fixed it in place along with my hijabi securing it. I touched up my lipstick to make them look even more plump and blowjob worthy. I applied more bronzer and highlighter to my tits to make the curve of them standout even more…as I did this I leaned forward to get the perfect curve.

I caught him staring again as I was sitting forward my tits gently bouncing like I was in doggy and looked up at him. He asked if they were natural..I looked up at him and dared him to touch them so he could find out the answer for himself. I waited for another half a minute then I saw his hand snake up…I nodded encouraging him to keep going I kept my lips parted. His big strong hand found my tits. His firm touch rubbed the lace hard against them making me gasp and let out a moan. As to not crash I offered to sit up front. He happily obliged and let me sit next him.

At this point I didn’t care who saw what. I slid in the front and let him resume the kneading my tits and teasing my nipples. I said he’d get a better feel if he took my tits out. So he did…I let my skirt ride up not caring. Arching my back against the seat my nipples being rolled between his fingers. With all this teasing I grabbed his cock over his trousers feeling him get harder and bigger under my touch. I told him if he’s not careful his seat will be covered in my cunt juices. All he said was good and carried on.

We carried on until we were about 10 minutes away from the venue. I came to the following realisations…one I stripped in a strangers car..two I let this stranger grope me openly…three I gave this stranger a hand job and enjoyed it…four I let him take my tits out for everyone to see if they decided to look…five I covered this strangers cars seat in juices after he made me cum and he put his number in my phone.

Finally we arrived and parked ready for me to enter after going through the formalities all on my lonesome. I quickly gathered my my simple clothes and bags and deposited in the cloak room.

I walked down and took a deep breath. I was feeling my cunt dripping for the umpteenth time, my tits aching and begging to be released from the lace constraint. As well as my slutty hijabi ego self waiting for someone to use me and rip off my hijab….

wolverhampton

Fuck that’s hot!

By *sianmakMan 44 weeks ago

here

Fuck got me hard wanking. Can send you pics busty?

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

More please loving IT

By *trong1979Man 44 weeks ago

Kenton

[Removed by poster at 23/07/23 12:32:12]

By *trong1979Man 44 weeks ago

Kenton

Freee today Wembley stadium 07943330642whttp

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

By *lwaysup4it69Couple 44 weeks ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Fantastic would love to see more

By *lderWiserNowMan 44 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *aughtyNath00Man 44 weeks ago

near you

Wow wow wow fuck me this has made my cock so hard and wishing I was that lucky driver

"Wow wow wow fuck me this has made my cock so hard and wishing I was that lucky driver "

Mmm take me hehe x

By *irtybertie73Man 44 weeks ago

Bournemouth

I've got a really bad urge to have your tight young cunt sliding up and down on my fat bare cock with your tits in my face while you're wearing your hijab but talking like a slut xx

near you

Mmmm I would love too x

By *ingerbeast876Man 44 weeks ago

Grimsby

Wow, this so hot made me so hard and ready, this women certainly knows her way around words, I can't wait for more from her!

Kirkby in Ashfield

"** Day 2 of writing with this yucky cold in bed **

As I stepped into the Merc…I realised this was it and I had little knots forming in the pit of my stomach. I could feel the lace rubbing against me, the body harness straps keeping my tits in place and thigh straps reminding how slutty I was feeling in this outfit. I saw my driver looking at my entire outfit and in all honesty I do not blame him. I was wearing my knee high leather laced up boots with my simple skirt and tshirt. Oh and of course the peep of my leather collar. I pressed my thighs together feeling the juices of my cunt were hot and dripping down.

I instantly turned on my demure shy self and gave him a small smile. I don’t know what came over me as he turned to look at me in the back seat my skirt had ridden over my boots showing a portion of my bare thigh. I bit my bottom lip looking at him. Was he my type? Nope not really…was I getting turned on because of what was coming later on…fuck yes. My mind wondered thinking about his hands groping my tits.

I blurted out a quick apology and ‘tried’ to pull my skirt down. He looked at me through the rearview mirror and gave me a wicked smile saying please no carry on. I decided my first brave thing for tonight was I looked up at him asking if he minded me getting ready in the car. He just nodded along. I felt everything aching and the need to be taken over and over again from that one simple nod.

Technically yes I was already ready...all I had to do was take off my pg13 clothes to reveal the lace and leather.

His thick deep voice interrupted my bubble telling me not to worry he was a bouncer and he’s seen everything imaginable. With that being said and no alarm bells were going off. I stripped off my simple tshirt. Just like the ex he caught a glimpse and I heard him say fuck. I smiled without him seeing…it was dark. I acted like I never saw it. I fished out my chiffon black cape and I went about fixing my hijab. He couldn’t believe I was a bleach blonde with hair tumbling down…I fixed it in place along with my hijabi securing it. I touched up my lipstick to make them look even more plump and blowjob worthy. I applied more bronzer and highlighter to my tits to make the curve of them standout even more…as I did this I leaned forward to get the perfect curve.

I caught him staring again as I was sitting forward my tits gently bouncing like I was in doggy and looked up at him. He asked if they were natural..I looked up at him and dared him to touch them so he could find out the answer for himself. I waited for another half a minute then I saw his hand snake up…I nodded encouraging him to keep going I kept my lips parted. His big strong hand found my tits. His firm touch rubbed the lace hard against them making me gasp and let out a moan. As to not crash I offered to sit up front. He happily obliged and let me sit next him.

At this point I didn’t care who saw what. I slid in the front and let him resume the kneading my tits and teasing my nipples. I said he’d get a better feel if he took my tits out. So he did…I let my skirt ride up not caring. Arching my back against the seat my nipples being rolled between his fingers. With all this teasing I grabbed his cock over his trousers feeling him get harder and bigger under my touch. I told him if he’s not careful his seat will be covered in my cunt juices. All he said was good and carried on.

We carried on until we were about 10 minutes away from the venue. I came to the following realisations…one I stripped in a strangers car..two I let this stranger grope me openly…three I gave this stranger a hand job and enjoyed it…four I let him take my tits out for everyone to see if they decided to look…five I covered this strangers cars seat in juices after he made me cum and he put his number in my phone.

Finally we arrived and parked ready for me to enter after going through the formalities all on my lonesome. I quickly gathered my my simple clothes and bags and deposited in the cloak room.

I walked down and took a deep breath. I was feeling my cunt dripping for the umpteenth time, my tits aching and begging to be released from the lace constraint. As well as my slutty hijabi ego self waiting for someone to use me and rip off my hijab…."

Wow can’t wait to read what else you got up to. Just the taxi ride bit has made me so hard x

By *lamingdiceMan 44 weeks ago

York

Absolutely loving this. Got me really hard.

By *ornyeastlndMan 44 weeks ago

London

wow thats hot! lucky driver haha wish i was that lucky aha

By *rgar27Man 44 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *andaele50Couple 44 weeks ago

Fcuksville

Nice

Nice

By *kskiier999Man 44 weeks ago

Sherston

Mmmmmm would have loved to be that driver, can’t wait to hear what you got up to next

By *ussy_BullyMan 44 weeks ago

London//Essex

Wow wow wow

What a start to your night. Taxi driver was certainly lucky to feel those juicy boobs.

By *ikesolderldnMan 44 weeks ago

S-Croydon

lovely story! Hope you are over the cold and feeling better. Do let me know next time you need a taxi :P

By *apito999Man 44 weeks ago

Tonbridge

mmm one of the best stories ive ever read and youre saying that youre not the greatest writer ..absolutely amazing,got me throbbing hard and wanking.

cant wait for another part of horny reading

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *1n1Man 44 weeks ago

Midlands

[Removed by poster at 24/07/23 18:27:07]

By *1n1Man 44 weeks ago

Midlands

Thats got me rock hard. Keep going...

By *lderWiserNowMan 44 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *hestercplCouple 44 weeks ago

chester

Great story

** Day umpteenth - my cold wiped me out. Here I am for the next part **

I walked down in that body harness that I tightened up, my orange lace bra popping out. My black chiffon hijab in place showing off my makeup, topped up blowjob lips lipstick and making my big brown chocolate eyes pop. I felt curious eyes linger either from the fact I’m wearing a hijab, the combination of the body harness and hijab….or the size of my lush big tits. Either way i gave my shy smile biting my bottom lip.

I enter through to the main room saw the bar…I either naively or bravely made the choice to not drink. One I was by myself and two I wanted to remember every filthy thing I had done.

I took the steps to the main dance floor. All I could see where the strobe lights pulsing, leather latex clad bodies writhing and slithering around to the music and all the sin torture gardens allows.

I found my spot near the edge…not one for normally dancing on my own especially with my 2 left feet. However that night first thought fuck it and I danced my most white girl dance threw my hands in the air… moving my lush thick hips and slut dropping as I got more into it feeling myself get wetter.

Then out of nowhere one of my fantasies/roleplays came true. A complete utter stranger came up behind me whispering for consent I nodded with a small yes breathing a little bit harder. He moaned what a sinful little hijabi whore I was being as his hands gripped me hard from behind wrapping me from behind my body tight against his.

Feeling his thick cock growing harder against my ass making me moan like a slut. Letting his hands grope me over my tits over the lace pulling pinching my nipples as I dance and move my fat ass against his thick cock. Moaning like a little slut as his grip got firmer and a little rough. Just how I fucking needed it and he knew it whispering that’s it you hijabi slutty fucking whore moan for me.

Dancing like this a little bit longer my eyes closed then I felt cold air against my tits and nipples. This complete stranger whilst on the dance floor roughly manhandled my tits and yanked them out my bra. Feeling them slap against each other he couldn’t believe of how fucking big they are he spanked them over and over again twisting my bare nipples as he kept calling me his hijabi slut over and over again. He bent me over as he dry humped me pulling me back slamming me against his cock. Pulling me back up and finally turning me around to face him and just like that his lips crashed against mine biting my lips my tongue owning me his fingers found their way to my dripping soaking cunt I leaned back as he pumped my cunt over and over again. Gripping him my nails digging him making me calling myself a hijabi dirty whore and like a good like hijabi slut I obliged as his lips locked on my nipples biting them as he kept pumping my achey slutty beefy cunt.

I begged him to take me so I yanked a condom out and slid it on him. I didn’t have to say anymore he spun me round bent me over slipped right in my tight whore cunt. Pumping that greedy cunt on the dance floor as he did it I felt his hand wrap around my hijab and I didn’t care I let him yank it off as I moaned and begged for more. But being the little teasing slut that I am I stood up slid off he couldn’t believe it. I kissed him hard and said come find me later.

I let my blonde lush hair tumble down and let my tits stay out. As I felt satisfied in my first room I walked out the main dance room, I was stopped by another couple. The woman came up to me saying I couldn’t stop watching with my partner. I looked at her and licked my lips her tits were just as big as mine if not a bit bigger. I saw her partner looking over and I looked at him as I went to kiss her, which she allowed. After she pressed her tits against mine telling him to come over to see whose tits were bigger and we giggled like two very naughty school girls and kissed again. He decided we should find somewhere to play all together….

By *rank speakerMan 44 weeks ago

Worcester

Having just checked your profile at first I was worried you looked like jailbait with that innocent looking face. BUT then those tits certainly prove you to be a fully fledged woman! Quite remarkable. I'd love to see you moving about in rl! Shame you're not in a realistic distance to ever meet?

Really looking forward to your next installment!(and hope that cold is better?

By *ornyeastlndMan 44 weeks ago

London

wow again! this story keeps getting better and better baby

By *wingnerdsCouple 44 weeks ago

London

Loving this story! Hope we run into you at a future TG...

wolverhampton

This is an amazing story, so fucking horny

By *elliesCouple 44 weeks ago

Darlington

"This is an amazing story, so fucking horny "

Thank you xx

"Loving this story! Hope we run into you at a future TG..."

Oh my goodness! Yes please I’d love that!! I do prefer the smaller settings at Electrowerkz

York

Really enjoying this story, hope you are feeling better and keep posting... It's keeping me hard hehe

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Really enjoying this story, hope you are feeling better and keep posting... It's keeping me hard hehe"

Almost better and I’ll be posting the new instalment soon xx

By *oyntzMan 44 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *eLikeUmBigCouple 44 weeks ago

cardiff

Looking at your profile pic and reading this story is a mega turn on.

One hot lady xx

near you

Wow wow wow girl you somehow find a way to make me hornier than before, I love it can’t wait for the next part

"Looking at your profile pic and reading this story is a mega turn on.

One hot lady xx"

Aww thank you x

"Wow wow wow girl you somehow find a way to make me hornier than before, I love it can’t wait for the next part "

Soon hehe xx

By *hrisukbishareCouple 44 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fab

York

"Really enjoying this story, hope you are feeling better and keep posting... It's keeping me hard hehe

Almost better and I’ll be posting the new instalment soon xx"

Looking forward to it and having a peek at your pics in the meantime.... Mmmm

By *atelotmanMan 44 weeks ago

Chatham

Cant wait to hear about the rest of the night

By (user no longer on site) OP    43 weeks ago

"Cant wait to hear about the rest of the night "

Soon maybe today xx

By *lackldnMan 43 weeks ago

Croydon

[Removed by poster at 30/07/23 11:55:36]

By *lackldnMan 43 weeks ago

Croydon

"Cant wait to hear about the rest of the night

Soon maybe today xx"

I think I can speak for everyone in here and say we can’t wait to read what happens next

By *ndecidedjMan 43 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *el111Man 43 weeks ago

Essex/London

Lovely

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

By *mazingTimesMan 43 weeks ago

Dublin

My type of lady!!

By *eter4383Man 43 weeks ago

Norfolk

** Day not sure…but here we are **

The three of us walked out the main dance room floor. Men and women stopped us to admire our tits…ask to feel…grope and taste. Of course we obliged even at some points shoving out tits against each others moaning as our nipples rubbed.

We found our destination another one of the many playrooms. We kissed between all three of us. Getting down on our knees his cock enveloped between our soft lush tits whilst we both sucked and licked his thick girthy cock.

He then decided it was time to fuck his lush woman bent her over in doggy and I was underneath her. Her lush tits in my face…taking her nipples between my soft lips sucking and gently nipping. Hearing her moan and gasp as he slid in her and I was ravishing her tits. I twisted her nipples spanking them relentlessly as she was getting pounded harder. I then knelt in front of her to shove my tits in her mouth one by one as she was getting pounded over and over. Like a good girl she obediently worshipped my tits with her mouth. Grabbing the back of her head as she nodded for me to go ahead…she said moaning she wanted it rougher. She clamped her lips round my tits…instead I laid back and guided her head towards my dripping cunt. Her tongue flicked and circled my clit..causing a mess over her slittt sub face. I guided it further to feel her tongue darting in and out my dripping juicy cunt hole. Grabbing the back of her head again which she encouraged…I held it there as she devoured my cunt like it was the last meal she was going to have.

I gushed over her face making her lick every drop before we did it again for a 2nd then a 3rd time where at this point i straddled her face riding her tongue as I blew her partner letting him face fuck my mouth like the good little slut. For the finishing touch I told her we were both going to cum on her face and she needs to take it like the good little sub slut that she was. With that being said…I gave him the best blowie he would have that night until he was ready to spunk. I sat back a little as I gushed he gave her a thick sloppy facial shooting rope after rope of thick spunky cum.

We cleaned up as much as we could kissed again and said our goodbyes….as I walked out I caught the guy from the dance floor who fucked me staring at me..and my slutty need cunt was dripping wet again in anticipation.

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

x

By *aughtyNath00Man 43 weeks ago

near you

Wow this is some hot stuff wish I could have you you naughty little slut

By *ornyeastlndMan 43 weeks ago

London

wow this keeps getting more and more hot! love the story , cant wait again for more

By *lderWiserNowMan 43 weeks ago

Kettrin

Good slut, love this

By *lamingdiceMan 43 weeks ago

York

Another got and horny chapter!

Thank you all for bearing with me

York

"Another hot and horny chapter!"

York

"Thank you all for bearing with me "

Take your time! You are very much on my hot list!

By *ust MikeMan 43 weeks ago

Yaxley

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

"Thank you all for bearing with me

Take your time! You are very much on my hot list!"

Thank you for the encouragement x

By *hanfunnewMan 42 weeks ago

Manchester, leeds, Bradford areas

"Thank you all for bearing with me

Take your time! You are very much on my hot list!

Thank you for the encouragement x"

You write well and I like you sense of confidence, expression and authenticity in what you write

By *amian BlackDMan 42 weeks ago

london

Loving your story. Wish it was me in the club and taxi. Maybe we can make our own story together after making it reality

By *amian BlackDMan 42 weeks ago

london

Take your time. Looking forward to it. Gonna add you to my hot list

By *illner15Man 42 weeks ago

London

Another fab story thanks

By *igBanMan 42 weeks ago

kidlington

Following and loving it

By *rgar27Man 42 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ames WhyteMan 42 weeks ago

Near Manchester Airport

You're a natural, great story you have here.

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

"You're a natural, great story you have here."

Thank you x

By *attboy107Man 42 weeks ago

Near MK

Can't wait to read more about your adventures

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

By (user no longer on site) OP    41 weeks ago

** Day…not sure I’m too horny to count..so this may be short **

I kept eye contact with him till I walked out and I could feel my tits swaying slapping against each other. My nipples getting even harder and more sensitive. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked into the next playroom.

I stepped in the new playroom where the dimness and red lighting enveloped me. My blonde hair bouncing all over my tits, my tits swaying and my cunt dripping. I found a spot on the benches to watch all the other couples and playmates caning, spanking, domming, fucking, sucking and eating out. For a few moments I revelled in just sitting on my own taking in all the moaning, fucking and touching my own cunt tits watching.

Without realising man from the dance floor slid next to me on the bench and was kissing my shoulder. I turned to face him to kiss him deep his tongue pushing between my lips making me moan and gasp as he started pulling on my nipples. Moaning against his lips to spank them and to twist my nipples. He listened well and without missing a beat his big strong hands were taking turns punishing my tits. He stopped kissing me and kept eye contact as he continued his punishment on my tits. Telling me to moan his name..Sam and like the good girl I was I did. Begging Sam to not stop over and over again.

Without noticing a man got on his knees between my legs. Sam stopped reminding him of consent. This man was clearly understanding Sam in this moment was looking after me. Fuck me that made me even hornier for him.

This other man looked up at me from his knees and I allowed him to speak. He asked if he could be my good boy and pleasure my perfect pussy. I was about to say no because I thought about my pussy being a bit hairy. Then remembered he was already on his knees willing to please my hairy cunt. I allowed him to tease it with his fingers, pumping me in and out first with one then quickly two then three. Then I felt his tongue and lips clamping on my clit and I bucked my hips out of shock and gasped loud as my nipples were being spanked and cunt being eaten.

In this happy euphoria state i was I again didn’t realise a third gentleman was watching sitting on my other side until I heard utter fuck me that’s a stunning sight. I turned to face him to see this stunning man. Something about his vibe made me literally shiver in pleasure.

Sam realised his place may of been taken by this man. Well, fuck I let this other man take over. He looked at me and just kissed me deep. Telling Sam to get his cock out for me to suck…and without hesitation I did what he said to please this stranger. I wrapped my lips around Sam’s thick brown cock taking in as much as I could. As the other man between my legs continued his relentless sweet torture on my cunt with tongue and fingers. Than this stranger massaging my tits taking control.

Then stranger told me he wants to see me take Sam and his cock. I happily obliged taking them both in my mouth one by one going from one to the other. Both heads fitting snuggly in my mouth before making me gag a little. This is where the stranger got one more cock plus the guy between my legs for me to suck like a little semi circle of cocks worshipping me. As well as me worshipping the cocks with my pretty mouth. My mouth taking them one after another needing more being a little greedy slut. Making sure they all came over me spunking their hot cum load after load. I looked up seeing a crowd had formed round us aroused by the scene of all these men use my pretty little mouth.

I shook my head looking up at them all with big brown chocolate eyes saying I just need five minutes. My stranger man understood he got the crowd to disperse with the help of TG staff. Then he got the original to pleasure me once more back on their knees eating my perfect hairy cunt out, mouths, teeth, hands on my tits. Until I came over and over moaning louder and louder. Till I was covered in their spunk and my juices.

Thankfully my stranger man, Sam and the guy eating out my cunt cleaned me. I told them to not touch me for the next five minutes as every nerve ending was fried and feeling everything. I rested on the strangers shoulder with my head kissing me gently in the midst of this dungeon play room.

He told me to rest because what he had planned next was going to be the best part of the night….I looked at Sam bless him and realised this stranger was going to be my daddy for the rest of the night. I gave Sam a long kiss thanking him but Stranger didn’t like this and pulled me back towards him to kiss me even deeper. Boys and their toys hehe.

Well until the next part pervs…enjoy…xx

By *oss25Man 41 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *rincessandthePeaCouple 41 weeks ago

Plymouth

Amazing!

By *un-adventurousMan 41 weeks ago

winchester

By *andi_mmfCouple 41 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Fabulous filthy story OP and also great personal pictures! Hot!

By *lamingdiceMan 41 weeks ago

York

Imagining your pussy so wet and your tits covered in cum has gotten me all hard. You are such a good little cock tease!

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

By (user no longer on site) OP    41 weeks ago

"Imagining your pussy so wet and your tits covered in cum has gotten me all hard. You are such a good little cock tease!"

I try my best heh x

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Under control and loving it.

The best subs ever

By *lderWiserNowMan 41 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific

By *ignbeardyMan 41 weeks ago

Leeds

By *kskiier999Man 41 weeks ago

Sherston

Very hot, can’t wait for your next instalment. Makes you wish you were there!

By *ike231251Man 40 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

** Day…no idea I’ve lost it…so erm there’s that **

Mr Stranger pulled me back hard in his embrace kissing me hard biting my bottom lip. My head couldn’t mentally wrap around what had just happened. All 5 men worshipping me under my instructions with the help of the gorgeous Stranger, who was here holding me possessively with his strong firm grip. His lips devouring mine as he tongue dominated mine making me moan against his lips and making me melt.

I broke the kiss to look at him my eyes begging for a minute reprieve, hoping he’d understand. Thankfully he did and kissed my forehead, which in all honesty I didn’t expect. He let me rest and grabbed me some water (at this point I still can’t believe I hadn’t drank any alcohol to get me this confident on my own with others).

I graciously accepted the water downed it in a minute flat so he got me another..this time he came back with one for me to drink slowly and used the other to tease me with the ice cubes running against burning scorching skin…feeling the ice cube working it’s magic as he rubbed it across my lips down my neck and across the curves of my breasts bringing it down to each of my nipples making me gasp over and over again. He knew what he was doing and I held eye contact with him as he grabbed another ice cube. This time he made me straddle the bench in front of him and he came up closer to me.

Out of no where a delicious cool jolt made me grip his shoulders…he only went and gone and put the ice cube on my sizzling aching clit and against the entrance of my dripping hot cunt. He teased it multiple times gently shoving it in and out…then I watched him pop it in his mouth sucking it till there was nothing left. He whispered in my ear I tasted delicious.

He told me he wanted to see me play some more now that I was well rested. So once again I trusted him and he took my hand and led me to the couples room. The room I had gone to previously that night with a couple of other men who let’s say there’s a reason they have not made it into this story. This time it felt right with him my Stranger. He looked at me as he stood behind me all 6’2 of him kissing my lips top of my head forehead and his hands all over me. He even bent down on his knees to make sure my laces were tied up tight as he came back him he kissed my pussy too hehe. He looked up saying he couldn’t leave her out of it. I giggled…I couldn’t believe he made me giggle a girly giggle so he did it again until we were politely to told to keep moving in the line. We were told the rules about the room and that now we had to kiss each other passionately to show we were a couple. He took my body in his arms bent down and captured my lips with his pussy juice covered lips I could taste myself and I couldn’t get enough. When they were happy with the kiss we were let in.

With him behind me and guiding me…my face lit up like a kid in the candy store. As far as my eyes could see and what my ears let me hear. Bodies writhing moving in synch with one another..creating their own rhythmic noises of bodies slapping clapping against each other…the moaning and begging for the need for more or to go harder. Bodies being bent over other bodies or the railing bars or intricate amount of bodies intertwining. Bodies slick with sweat, juices and cum. All you could smell in this room was the smell of sex and fucking…and my FUCKING GODDESS my cunt was creaming and my Stranger fucking knew it. Holding my tits groping me from behind making me watch all the scenes in front of me. If it wasn’t for him holding me up I would have melted to the floor.

My Stranger asked me the most important question as he groped and fingered my creamy soaking wet cunt…was I ready for them all…? I gasped at the thought with my mind racing…..

By *lderWiserNowMan 39 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *entleman kinksterMan 39 weeks ago

london

vivid story telling. so hot xx

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

As great as this is, the best part for me is seeing you write yourself. Growing and laughing at the idiots who complained when you commented on the post that was actually about you. Outstanding. X

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

"As great as this is, the best part for me is seeing you write yourself. Growing and laughing at the idiots who complained when you commented on the post that was actually about you. Outstanding. X"

Oh thank you I think…I really think he was writing about his own experiences the other fab member. I just got flack for expressing my thoughts on their post that’s all. However, here’s my experience in story form for all xx

By *unTimesHadMan 39 weeks ago

Romney Marsh

Simply outstanding, written so so well, very descriptive, you can almost picture each and every scene in my mind as I have read it...

I cannot wait for the next installment, but one very lucky uber driver to the the men to have the pleasure of meeting you at the club, as it sounds one very very hot, sexual fun filled evening

By *hilledladMan 39 weeks ago

hampshire

This has got to be the hottest story I have heard in a while the detail

And the name calling wow

By *ssex95Man 39 weeks ago

Romford

This is absolutely ridiculous to read safe to say you have my attettion here

By *esback91Man 39 weeks ago

Ealing

Fucking hell Ari...this is so incredibly hot...I need to make plans to go to the next TG and hopefully see you there

By *ndrea54TV/TS 39 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rgasmdonorMan 39 weeks ago

millstreet

By *bwlover82Man 39 weeks ago

london

Mmmmm horny

By *lamingdiceMan 39 weeks ago