FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Ex's Secret

My Ex's Secret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ru9137 OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Billingham

I had known my Ex for years and had heard the rumours she was a slut, but we got together and everything was good. When it was obvious we were getting serious on each other, she said she had a secret she had to tell me. At this point I was 20 and she was 19.

She told me her boss at work, which was female, had told her about parties she had what went on. They were sex parties and she had been to a few and she enjoyed the attention of all the men. She then said she had told her boss about me and they wanted me to go to the next party. She had already said she would not stop going to the parties.

So we went to the party, she said she was a host and most of the night she had work to do and I would be looked after. When had to pick up another girl, who I found out was called Sue and a stunner. We arrived at the house and went in, her boss who was about 50 greeted and we went into the kitchen where there were a new girl, two other girls, a guy and her husband.

Her boss turned to my Ex and said “Fuck Tom” who was the other guy, without a second thought she dropped to her knees and started sucking him, when he was hard she stood up, pulled her skirt up and bent over as he pulled her panties down and fucked her.

After a few minutes her boss’s husband said “Me next, I love fucking Lynn” the other guy stopped and he fucked her. Her boss looked at me and said “You passed that test, she will be used a lot tonight, and you can still have her or any of the girls”

“I hope you don’t mind I love being used by guys, especially strangers, I have a job to do greeting people tonight, Sue will look after you but I think my boss is eyeing you up. That night there were 5 couples and a single man arriving, her job would be to offer oral sex to them as they arrived, Tom was also greeting people and most guy had him give them a blow job, Lynn was servicing some of the women and from the moaning she was good at it.

Sue asked me if I was ok, and started wanking me as I watched Lynn, it does get better she said.

I wandered around the different bedrooms watching the others enjoying each other, I was invited to take my turn on the new girl who had been tied to the bed, her legs had been pulled up and tied to her wrists, her pussy and bum were exposed and both had already been used. Her mouth was gagged so oral was not available. I was ready and slid my cock in her pussy, she had been well used and was sloppy with other guys cum, I did not take long to cum and my cock was it was replaced by one of the girl’s mouths cleaning her up for others to fuck again.

The new girl was never without a guy in one of her two holes, by the end of the night she was fucked raw and when Lynn went to clean her up she winced and asked her to stop. It didn’t put her off the parties as she came to many more.

Anyone want to hear about Lynn’s night and Sue’s.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust himMan 44 weeks ago

St.neots

Oh do carry on

By *eduction1981Man 44 weeks ago

Manchester

Yes please

By *udeboy65Man 44 weeks ago

rotherham

Yes please keep going

By *andy IanMan 44 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop there

By *hor66Man 44 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Definitely want to hear more

By *angtidy42Couple 44 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ru9137 OP   Man 43 weeks ago

Billingham

My Ex’s secret-Lynn

After arriving and fucking Tom and Brian, I went with Tom and started greeting people.

The first guy wanted me to suck him, I had sucked him many time and knew he would not take long. the next few couple wanted me to service her, I knelt in front of her and slid my hands up her legs slowly lifting her skirt, she wore a tiny pair of lace panties which I started kissing, “wait” she said and sat in a chair and opened her legs for me, I licked the cotton material and pulled them to one side, he pussy wet and glistening received my tongue, slowly licking her till I flicked it quickly over her clit, she moaned and grabbed my head, “Don’t stop” she screamed as I slid a finger into her and rubbing her g-spot. She shudders and smiled at me “I will find you later; Allen will enjoy you while you can spend more time on me”.

The next few guests arrived and I was used by the ladies, which I prefer. So I was starting to feel horny myself.

“Lynn, Tom you are needed in here” Tom called us in the living room. Couples were partially dressed talking and having drinks, “we need someone to start the party, so, how should Tom fuck Lynn?” “Have her Doggy Style Tom, but let’s see that cock of yours going in and out”

So I am on my hands and knees, an 8” cock is being slid in and out my pussy with all these people watching me, Tom is a skilful lover and I was trying not to cum. Most of the guys are now wanking and a few of the women have their hands in their Knickers, one has started using a toy. The other girls are now either sucking guys or being taken by a couple to a private room.

“God Lynn I can’t resist you, Tom my turn” Brian replaces to fucking me, “Clive try that mouth out, she swallows the lot” a hard cock is presented to my face, I take it and the owner is suddenly fucking my mouth, this is a big turn on for Tom who starts thrusting harder, “You little slut, you love cock, She will take anyone” I feel his cock twitch as he cums in me and collapses over me. Clive pulls his cock from my mouth “open up Brian”, Brian opens his mouth and Clive slipped it in, he did not last long as he grunts and relaxes, “Good Boy” and pats Briand head, Brian is getting hard again.

“I think my husband like fucking you more than me” Anna my boss had been watching, “After three kids there will be tighter holes I suppose; mind you I think Clive is his favourite”

“Come with me” I followed he to a room, my boyfriend Bru is fucking one of the girls Sue, her legs are wrapped around his back and she smiles at me and gives me the thumbs up. Another girl is rimming him; he is moaning and obviously enjoying himself. “How do you feel about his fucking others?” I tell her if I can’t complain, he has seem fuck 5 guy and suck 11 men and women in the last 2 hours.

By *angtidy42Couple 43 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ig daddy 1969Man 43 weeks ago

manchester

By *r ed300Man 43 weeks ago

bradford

By *oee25Man 43 weeks ago

Brighouse