FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stranger smiling at hubby as Mrs sucks

Stranger smiling at hubby as Mrs sucks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elle and Jay OP   Couple 42 weeks ago

Randalstown

It turns me on so much, when a stranger comes in sits down, Mrs crawls between his legs, ubuckles him and fishes his cock out, stares up at him chatting away while wanking our new friend off, then dropping her mouth onto his big cock, then watching him use her mouth and throat, that moment when he looks at me and smiles, all I can think off is how hot is it watching the woman I walked down the aisle, on her knees worshipping this big cock craving a stomach full off cum,and when she shallows the lot any others hubby's get off on the eye contact?

I posted the above in introductions and a kind fella started writing a story to go with the scenario,really good I think, what's your thoughts? Anything to add? See below.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Randalstown

I can just imagine us both in a room chatting away after maybe I’ve helped you out with something around your home. I’m there in short and a t shirt as it’s summer and it’s hot outside. You’ve provided me with great hospitality and your wife has made some great snacks for us to enjoy. I can just imagine her walking around the house in a sun dress looking after us both making sure we’re both well fed and hydrated.

As the afternoon goes on I’m reclined on your sofa, watching tv with you as we chill in the living room as your wife comes over to sit down. She surprisingly chooses to sit down next to me inside of you but I don’t mind at all. My mind wanders as I find her very attractive and wished I had someone like her. Before I know it her hand is on my knee as she gets very comfy around me. I look up at you both and you both just smile without stopping her movement. I enjoy myself too much to stop her as well so I place my hand on her knee and she bites her lip.

Before I know it she gets up and knees down between my legs staring directly up at me while you stare directly at me as you sit in front. I can feel your eyes burning at me but I don’t break eye contact with her. She lowers my shorts and boxers and my hard cock springs right up into her face. She smiles and teases it with her tongue before she swallows it while. I grunt and roll my eyes as she gets to work licking and sucking it softly but all the way deep as I hold her head down, playing with her hair gently. I peer over staring at you as you sit back and watch her take care of me and I don’t break eye contact as she makes me shoot a large load deep down her throat right in front of you.

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

So hot- she can do that to me any day!!

By *aughtycple50Couple 42 weeks ago

a place

Randalstown

[Removed by poster at 22/07/23 19:14:45]

Randalstown

"So hot- she can do that to me any day!!"

By *eastJrMan 42 weeks ago

London

Beautiful.

By *portbilly1976Man 42 weeks ago

manchester

Wow - those lips & lipstick around my cock and would shortly be getting my cum pumped into your mouth too x

Randalstown

" "

Randalstown

"Beautiful. "

Thank you

Randalstown

"Wow - those lips & lipstick around my cock and would shortly be getting my cum pumped into your mouth too x "

Mrs loves swallowing while it's in her throat

By *ememberTheNameMan 42 weeks ago

barnsley

"Wow - those lips & lipstick around my cock and would shortly be getting my cum pumped into your mouth too x

Mrs loves swallowing while it's in her throat "

Ooooft

I’d like to fell her appetite with a big load

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

"So hot- she can do that to me any day!!

"

I don't think she'll handle me!!

By *elle and Jay OP   Couple 41 weeks ago

Randalstown

[Removed by poster at 29/07/23 23:17:38]

By *igBick48Man 40 weeks ago

ayrshire

Wpuld love to be your local handyman that would be ideal payment

By *lippy02Man 40 weeks ago

edinburgh

Always liked eye contact as my wife was eagerly sucking a guy

By *uncouplerk40Couple 40 weeks ago

TD

Nice

By *elle and Jay OP   Couple 40 weeks ago

Randalstown

"Nice "

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 40 weeks ago

Gower

Very nice. Although I think it would be impossible not to smile, such a beautiful woman

» Add a new message to this topic