FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > France - real life story

France - real life story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andjnortheast OP   Couple 45 weeks ago

saltburn

Evening all,

Last year when we drove to France for a little holiday I wrote a diary of what we got up to. Hopefully our holiday this year will be as fun as it was last year!

We are currently on the ferry in Dover waiting to depart.

So what has happened so far?

We set off from teesside about 3pm, within an hour blow had her fingers in her pussy, playing with herself, then out came her new favourite toy - one of those clit suction things! This certainly does the trick, and was working it's magic, until it died just before she orgasmed - very poor planning on her behalf - who doesn't keep their favourite toy fully charged at all times! She had to make do with her fingers to finish herself off.

Once she was satisfied I felt her hand move to my now hard cock, next thing I know I'm driving down the motorway with my cock out and her mouth around it. I wasn't complaining.

We stopped at pulse and cocktails at Grantham, just for a browse and a change from a service station, as we have remembered 'the naughty bag' this year we didn't need to buy any essentials!!! But it's always fun looking at the toys and lingerie, and thinking what we might buy next. There was a couple's toy that intrigued us, a strange looking thing, a double vibrating cockring is probably the best way to describe it, a vibration for the balls, a cock ring, then a vibrator for the clit. Maybe a purchase on the way home, depending on how much we spend on wine in France!

Obviously the shop turned her on again, and delve into the naughty bag brought out the vibrator we bought last year, one of those essentials that we forgot. This one was fully charged, and didn't let her down at the vital moment. It's bloody hard to concentrate on driving when she's sat there pleasuring herself.

We arrived at Dover earlier than expected, but no earlier ferries to get on, so we had nearly two hours to kill. Her who has satisfied herself twice wanted a coffee and a snack, me on the other hand wanted a blowjob! Luckily we both got what we wanted. Coffee and a snack, then back to the van and straight into the back. My cock was out before she even had chance to sit down. Her lips were round my cock working their magic, getting me close, before she released me and informed me we didn't have any wipes to clean up, the suggestion of swallowing it all seemed like a fair response, but apparently that wouldn't happen, as I might cum too much and make a mess of her clothes.

So here I am on the ferry, sexually frustrated, waiting to get to France so we can park up for the night and I can bury my cock in her pussy and give her the seeing to she deserves!

I'll see you all in France.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

By *portbilly1976Man 45 weeks ago

manchester

By *etmelickMan 44 weeks ago

Hartlepool

By *renchcpl90Couple 44 weeks ago

wexford

By *andN987Couple 44 weeks ago

north east

Keep us all posted on your trip. It sounds excellent fun

By *andjnortheast OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

saltburn

We are now about 300 miles from our first campsite, just outside of Lyon, breaking the journey south up a little and hoping to take advantage of the sun in Lyon, before heading to the south of France tomorrow. Weather is currently shit!

A little up date, I am no longer frustrated, but she did make me wait until this morning, so I did go to sleep with a raging hard-on, but with the promise of a release in the morning! True to her word, the morning started with a bang! I've added a video of the morning blowjob, which took me to the edge before finishing inside her. Always a great way to start the day.

I'm sitting relaxing in the passenger seat, as she is taking her first stint driving. I should try and snooze again, but I think we all know I'll be perving on fab for the next hour or so!

Hopefully heading towards the sunshine.

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ig daddy 1969Man 44 weeks ago

manchester

By *rdiscreet327Man 44 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Looking forward to more updates. The videos that go along with it are a great addition.

By *teve261970Man 44 weeks ago

Gateshead

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

Enjoy yourself, keep them coming

saltburn

We've arrived at the campsite. Long drive but the sun is out and it's roasting. One night stay so keeping it easy, can't be arsed to put the awning up for one night.

I drove the long last stint - 3.5 hours but we just wanted to get here - so no break.

Obviously she did her best to distract me, certainly made me concentrate, probably should have been concentrating on the road not her, but as you can see from the latest pic, it was hard not to be distracted.

Both currently sunbathing, she looks better than me, so I'll add a pic of that view too. Wine is opened so that's us for the rest of the day. Sunbathing until the sun disappears!

Might make a sign for the side of van, something along the lines of if the vans rocking, don't come knocking, unless you want to join in!

I'm sure there'll be some action in the van later - unless is too hot!, I can already hear how the conversation will go, I'll be hinting for a blowjob and she will open her legs and tell me it's my turn to go down on her. Obviously I will do what I'm told!

Hope you all enjoy the pics.

By *andN987Couple 44 weeks ago

north east

Is the campervan yours or rented. Looks like fun.

Fantastic video

saltburn

"Is the campervan yours or rented. Looks like fun.

Fantastic video "

It's ours. Making sure we make the most of it!

By *ursendr1Couple 44 weeks ago

countryside

We are hiring a van in the south of France on the 31st for 10 days, we are really looking forward to it.

By *0NyorksMan 44 weeks ago

by-the-sea

Absolutely loving your story and updates

saltburn

The sun disappeared earlier than we thought, short rain shower halted the sunbathing, but not one to waste an opportunity it meant we could have an extended shower.

She was giving her legs a quick shave, but the sight of her bent over in front of me was a little too much, I couldn't resist taking her from behind - I'm not sure anyone would have resisted that view!

Also much to my delight we've headed to a bar for a drink with her going bra-less in a short summer dress, showing off her freshly shaved legs! I love seeing her nipples poking through the thin material.

Probably an early-ish night tonight. Early morning run along the river, then 4 hours drive to Frejus, where we are staying for 3-4 nights, booked for 3, but can't decide what to do on the 4th night, at the moment a one night stay in cap d'agde seems like it might be the winner - seems a good opportunity to dip our toes in for a short period, and then maybe go for an extended trip next year.

Hopefully I haven't bored everyone yet!

Sorry to read that you're leaving the area. I'm in Lyon for a conference and would have loved to buy you both a drink.

Nope. Not bored at all. Enjoying it on an interested 3rd person perspective. Like reading a chapter in a good book

By *0NyorksMan 44 weeks ago

by-the-sea

Not bored at all.

By *ynamo301Man 44 weeks ago

North West

By *orthridingMan 44 weeks ago

Knutsford

A great travel diary with video updates oo la la !

By *restonM50Man 44 weeks ago

preston

Loving the tour guides

By *igger9969Man 44 weeks ago

Aberdare

By *oth0712Man 44 weeks ago

cambridge

mullingar

saltburn

What an eventful night!

We were in bed by 10pm - knackered and a little pissed.

As expected I got the, your turn reply from my blowjob suggestion. Now normally when I go down, I finish the job, but fuck me, it was so hot, I was melting. After whinging a few times about how I was dying in the heat between her legs, her fingers appeared and took over, allowing me to cool down as she took herself to orgasm. Now the great thing about when she makes herself cum, she likes to suck my cock when she finishes. It's almost like a final release. When she give my cock a little suck, my suggestion to her to keep going was followed by a swift, ... Off!

One cheap purchase for the van was these little metal things which allow the back doors to sit slightly open allowing a little air circulation. Great idea apart from at 3am this morning when we had the mother of all thunder storms, and torrential rain. So I had the pleasure of going out of the van and removing the metal clips as the rain came down. I was only out there 20 seconds and I was soaked through!

Anyway this morning's plan, cup of tea!, breakfast, run, then drive. Plus hopefully a little bit of fun. I've already suggested a blowjob, but apparently she needs a cup of tea! Turned down for a cup of tea!!!

By *hrisukbishareCouple 44 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fab

By *ricky09Man 44 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Edinburgh

Fab and what a fab cheeky grin on 2nd April xx

By *un24.7Man 44 weeks ago

South Devon

Loving this and the vid

By *ny1 4funMan 44 weeks ago

near you

Nice

By *ormladMan 44 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

saltburn

We've arrived in the south of France.

Lessons learnt on the journey. If you plan to leave about 8am it's important to make sure both parties are away of that plan. But thunderstorms meant we slept longer than planned.

The run this morning was good. Warm rain was very pleasant, the shower after was even better.

When stopping at services, don't bother with mcd's at a busy service station, 30 mins for food, and it wasn't that great anyway!

Other things to piss me off, the battery in my remote has died so every time I open the van with the key the alarm goes off.

Drive away awning kits are great but what a fuck on to attach. Feels like 30 mins of pain - In Reality it's about 5 mins, but it's amazing how many swear words can be said in 5 mins. Ps it doesn't matter which bit she is holding to help it's always the wrong bit!

Anyway, time for a sunbathe, little swim, then shower, wine and tea!

Ps added a pic from our earlier shower

saltburn

Night everyone.

Life got in the way a little tonight - both of us have kids from previous relationships, none together, they always take priority for both of us, regardless of whose kids they are - we both love and care for them all.

Quick plan for tomorrow, ideally a no drive day. We have everything we need, food and drink (alcohol!!!) wise. So no need to travel anywhere. So either a sunbathe by the pool day, or a walk to the beach. We are going for a run in the morning to check out the area - about 4.5k to the beach apparently - can we be arsed/do 9k in the early morning heat? Either way I always run slightly behind her - a) she's fitter than me, but more importantly b) her arse is amazing, so I can always keep up following it!!!

If we go to the beach, we'll head to the naturist beach (a normal naturist beach not a fab naturist beach!) we'll meet up with a fellow fabber, for some naked sunbathing and probe him (that sounds wrong!) for his local knowledge. We've chatted via private message and WhatsApp, seems like one of the fab good guys - we've been lucky to meet a few of them! Better to mention the good guys than the ones who let you down! I'll post his fab name if he's happy to share, then anyone else down this way can 'probe him' hahaha

By *y-peMan 44 weeks ago

Cannes France

Probe away ????????

saltburn

"Probe away ????????"

If you are in the south of France, send him a message

Knutsford

The weather sounds as adyllic as Teesside!!

saltburn

Morning run done, found out way to the beach and back.

It's hot but very windy.

Quick shower - apart unfortunately - only small cubicles on this site. Just enough room for one person, never mind too.

Followed by a decent breakfast/brunch then head to the beach.

Looking forward to the beach, love the idea of an all over tan!

Have a good day everyone!

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan 44 weeks ago

Derby

By *ogan WillowCouple 44 weeks ago

Leeds

mullingar

By *un in bedsCouple 44 weeks ago

not far from Dunstable

??

saltburn

We've had such a good day, even a blown over awning couldn't wreck it. Clearly it was very windy today and the extra guy ropes did nothing, but no harm done, and connecting the drive away kit took no time at all!

Anyway I'm not sure you are reading this to hear about an awning!

Got a message this morning from our new fab friend to say he was heading to the beach, and he'll send us a pin drop location when he was set up. Message duly arrived, about 15 mins drive for us, we were still sorting a few things out so knew we wouldn't be there for another hour or so.

Parking at the beach is a nightmare with a van, all the carparks have 1.8m height restrictions and solid metal bars, but I noticed there were similar vans in said car parks. My issue is big wheels and roof bars, so drove really slowly under, managed to get in ok, leaving not as easy and managed to scrape the roof bars - oops!

Anyway we made our way on the beach, 5 min walk from the car, and we got greeted by a naked bloke who had just come out of the water, very strange meeting someone for the first time when you are clothed and he was naked!

The beach was fairly busy, with most people at the top of the beach trying to stay out of the wind - have I mentioned the wind yet?

We got ourselves settled and joined the rest of the beach being naked, last time we went to a naturist beach it took us a little bit of time to get naked but we were obviously relaxed in his company and everyone around us.

The beach was actually full of attractive people or all ages, shapes and sizes. Everyone chilling naked in the sun.

Conversation flowed we chatted about all sorts but also about some of the more 'fab' type things to do in the area.

We were in and out of the sea a few times and we were all having a good time. As the afternoon wore on the suggestion of a beer came up. That sounded like a good plan, but that plan was trumped by a better suggestion. We'd looked at a local club that had a busy guest list for tonight, which was very tempting but they had a strict dress code, guys, shirt, trousers and dress shoes. Females, dress and high heels. Camping meant we didn't have those options. But the club was open during the day with no dress code, well the dress code was naked and a towel on entry. We'd checked out the website earlier so knew there was a pool and lots of outdoor areas, as well as indoor playrooms.

20 mins drive and we were outside the club.

saltburn

So the club, baring in mind it's a Tuesday afternoon.

We got given a band which was a keyless locker key and your bar charging fob - pay at the end.

The 3 of us got naked and put the towel round, and wore the given flipflops!

The place was immaculate, clean, modern and stylish. We spent about 10 mins walking around and taking in all of the areas. Downstairs jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, and over little wet rooms. Decent sized bar area and stairs to he upstairs, plenty of playrooms upstairs, open rooms and lockable rooms and viewing areas. Outside had a pool and lots of sunbeds and big day beds. There was also another area that was closed off, guessing it would be in use on an evening.

There were about 8 couples, majority were hot, great bodies and attractive. Plus around 6 single guys.

We got a drink from the bar and lay down outside, just watching the world go by. After drinks we headed to the jacuzzi, with in seconds her hand was on my cock and clearly her other hand was on our fab friends cock. She was obviously taking pleasure from making us both hard, and enjoying our hands over her body. There was a couple of other people in the jacuzzi but generally keeping themselves to themselves.

A quick shower and we headed to the sauna, she was quickly alternating sucking our cocks and it wasn't long before we were joined by another man and then the 'man train!' followed, a new saying from today, but it perfectly sums up the trail of men looking for action - ps I don't blame them, why wouldn't you head towards the action in the hope of being invited to join in.

Then the most surreal thing happened, a very fit Asian lady joined us and near enough sat on my knee, I asked if I could touch, she replied, 'of course, but have you washed your hands?!!' I said I'd just come out of the shower! But she insisted if I was to touch her I needed to wash my hands!, I did I was told! Haha

Came back to join her and begin to bury my fingers in her pussy while she sucked a cock.

My better half was enjoying sucking and wanking cocks, until one of the workers broke up the party - no play in the spa area!

Things were just hitting up nicely, but rules are rules. Another quick shower and we headed upstairs to the playrooms.

Edinburgh

Fab adventures

By *y-peMan 44 weeks ago

Cannes France

chou chou here comes the train . LOL

Knutsford

All aboard for the 69 special !!

saltburn

We headed upstairs, followed by the 'man train', there was too many of them to entertain so we went into a room and closed the door letting them watch and wank from the window, that in itself is quite a turn on knowing that they are wanking over what they are seeing - clearly they were wanking over what she was doing, but I'm claiming it as a small victory! Haha

The sex and playing was just what we hoped it would be, fun and relaxed, it was still early in the afternoon, so this was not going to be the final performance. The heat of the room got the better of us, so we adjourned for a drink and use of the spa and pool area again.

One of the single guys jumped off the man train, I image it was a difficult decision for him, but instead of following the action, he came and joined us and talked with us, and just relaxed. Fair play to him, because he played the long game very well. It meant when we went back upstairs to end the afternoon he was invited to join us, and I'm sure he had a wry smile at the watching men at the window, knowing he had broken ranks, which paid off!

Watching her taking cock, while she plays with mine is such a turn on, I even did a little bit of just watching (only a couple of minutes), which is unusual for me, but it was a great sight watching her being taken from behind and gagging on cock. I don't think I'll ever just watch though, my natural instinct is to get involved! A thoroughly enjoyable, unplanned afternoon of naughtiness.

We ended the time with another dip in the pool. Then headed out separate ways from our new fab friend. 100% guaranteed that if we are ever in the area again we will meet up again.

Looking back this morning the only thing that could have made the afternoon even better would have been group fun with more couples involved, but the opportunity never really arose, some couples were just there to play on there own and be watched by others, and others were on a different play cycle to us! When we were chilling they were playing and vice versa. But we still had an amazing time.

So today, a more vanilla day. Trip to Monaco and then into Italy.

By *un24.7Man 44 weeks ago

South Devon

By *DB007Man 44 weeks ago

lichfield

saltburn

On today's episode of wish you were here, Judith charmers visits Monaco, Sanremo in Italy and Cannes in the south of France.

A very enjoyable but vanilla day!

I'll not bore you with the details!

By *rowsing86Man 44 weeks ago

North west

Great diary

saltburn

We have decided to stay at this campsite another night, the idea of having a night in cap d'agde would be great, but we just can't be arsed to pack up, travel 3 plus hours then unpack for one night. We know we might be missing out, but we'll cope - we might do cap next year but for a longer time.

So plan for today. Morning run, probably 10k ish.

Then basically a repeat of Tuesday - but without our local guide! So a few hours at the naturist beach - I'll try to find somewhere to park that won't scratch the roof bars again - or I'll just go to the same car park and scratch the same spot! Haha

Then an afternoon in the club, chilling round the pool, using the spa facilities and having fun if it arrives! If it's anything like Tuesday I know we'll have a good day!

The day has already started well, orgasm for her and a nice little blowjob for me.

Hope you all have a good day

By *iscoman7771000Man 44 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

saltburn

We often get asked for more pictures of me (twice in the whole time we've been on fab!!! haha) as our profile is very much full of her in the pics (but why shouldn't it be - she's hot), so I thought I'd add a post run pic of me in my sexy sweaty running underpants!

Enjoy!!!

By *enuine photographerMan 44 weeks ago

Swansea

May I ask the name of the club and where

My FB and I always looking for places when we’re in France

Buy a tyre inflator which runs off the cigarette lighter and deflate your tyres a bit to save scratching the bars more. It's a pain, but better than further damage

By *oyntzMan 44 weeks ago

all over Ireland

saltburn

A fun day today.

Currently out for a meal, so will update later, but a day of a few firsts for her today!

saltburn

"Buy a tyre inflator which runs off the cigarette lighter and deflate your tyres a bit to save scratching the bars more. It's a pain, but better than further damage"

Good idea, but I just risked it, went right against the left barrier - nearly took wing mirror out, but kept the scratches to a minimum!

saltburn

Today was fun.

Morning run to the beach and back.

Then a trip out to the naturist beach. I chose to park in the same place and hope for the best on the way out (it actually worked out ok!)

The beach was busier than Tuesday - less wind on the beach, but the sea was noticeably rougher.

Lots of naked people everywhere, but not as hot generally compared to Tuesday, but still a few worth a sunglasses look - every bloke knows exactly what I mean! We stayed for a few hours, chilling, watching and sunbathing.

My plan was then to head to the club, make the most of our time there, but apparently we needed to go to the supermarket to buy a fucking broom!!! To be fair the awning is dusty from the wind, but this was eating into our filth time! Haha

After a 20 min detour (seemed like 2 hours) we arrived at the club.

A hot female on the door today - decent looking bloke on Tuesday.

We get ourselves some drinks and then headed outside to sunbathe, and obviously perv. It wasn't as busy as Tuesday, but there were 5 other couples - one very hot couple, but clearly not there to play, and about 3 or 4 single males - actually there was more which she would find out later!

We chilled and enjoyed our drinks then headed inside to the jacuzzi, no man train following so just the two of us for a while. Then one bloke came into the jacuzzi and sat near us, but to the side, so still about a 3 people gap away. I moved her slightly towards him making it obvious to him that he could move closer, which he duly did. Next she was practicing her downhill skiing, a cock in each hand. Another bloke came in and sat watching, then a black guy came and sat at the opposite side of the jacuzzi (jacuzzi could hold 20 people easily) he was obviously interested but just observing for now. I moved over slightly and motioned for one guy to take my seat, so she still had two cocks in her hands, the black guy looked over waiting for an invite, which I duly gave, the 3 of them had their hands all over her in the jacuzzi, all just waiting for her to give the nod. A quick shower for all them we headed upstairs.

She sucked and wanked all of the cocks and then took each cock in her. The black guy wasn't the biggest of the 3, but he didn't half ram it into her her (her first time with a black guy). She took them all hard and deep until she was a little fucked out and we needed a breather.

We relaxed outside for a while, sunbathing, having a drink and chilling. Although there were a few couples in, none of them had done any playing, apart from one couple, but they weren't for us, and they seemed to just want to play on their own anyway. None of them made any moves for the playrooms, all just happy chilling in the sun.

We went for a few circuits around the place, looking to see if there was any action, some of the couples had disappeared, but we discovered they were in the smoking area.

We were always going to play again, but we hadn't decided whether it would be just us, or if we could tempt a couple to join us. I did speak to one couple but they politely declined - they just play together - each to their own.

We headed up to the massage room, and I gave her a lovely massage (her words!) but I didn't need the validation because I know I'm good at giving massages! Hahaha, I did enjoy the porn vibes of being at the head of the bed and massage down her back with my cock basically in her face, once she felt it on the back of her head she lifted her head up to take me in her mouth as I continued to massage her shoulders and back.

A quick shower and we headed to a room for some fun, we had decided to go for the big room, and just play and see what happens. I promised her a pussy licking and that's what she got. We were alone for quite a while until I think her moans alerted others the black guy and other guy just watched from the doorway - we have noticed how respectful the guys seem to be, they wait for an invite. We began fucking for our watchers, and I pointed out to her, that once I put her on all fours she will have cocks in her face, she gave a knowing smile, to say she was ok with this.

The black guys cock was in her mouth in seconds then the other guy stepped forward - I have never seen a cock so big in all of my life, she was too busy sucking the black guy to notice, so I slowed down to help her balance and moved her hand to touch the monster cock, she struggled to get her hand around it, so when it was in her face, her mouth was open so wide to fit it in.

The next bit was a bit of a blur, I was under her licking her pussy while the black guy was fucking her, but I guess this is where he was a little selfish, he obviously had staying power and didn't want to move away, but it just got to the point where she had had enough of his cock, and wanted a break - this meant the other guys didn't get the chance either. She did say afterwards that the guy with the big cock was never going to fuck her, too big for her - if she struggles to fit it in her mouth it ain't going anywhere near her pussy!

I just told her we would fuck and they could watch, touch, wank, get sucked, whatever, but no more fucking. By this time there were 6 guys having a feel and offer their cock to her, to wank or suck (another first for her - entertaining that many men at once)

Another thoroughly entertaining day - as I pointed out to her though, I had to make do with just fucking her! The punch hurt! Haha. PS I'm the luckiest guy alive!

Tomorrow is the start of the journey home.

Loving the updates. Thanks.

Fingers crossed no more scratches

saltburn

Last day today, heading off for Calais in a couple of hours. Only a 12 hour drive. Plenty of stops on the way and I'm sure her vibrator will gets some use when she's bored!

Had a little bit of morning fun before packing up. Clearly obvious to the guy who walked by the van, the door rattling against the awning making it obvious something was going on, he slowed down and looked towards the van a few times, luckily or unluckily you can't see into the van. I'm sure if he could he would have spent even longer looking!

Another hour in the sun, by the pool, it does seem odd having shorts on, and her in bikini after spending much of our time here either naked on a beach or naked by the pool in the club.

Shame we live in the northeast - naturist beach will be cold up north! Haha. I think the nearest to us about 1.5 hours drive north.

Hope everyone has a good day

By *orthsouth4957Couple 44 weeks ago

Telford

Brilliant account of your adventures

saltburn

We should be near Calais, but instead we are still 1000km away.

£34 to change the ferry to later on Saturday meant we could spend the day at our favourite club.

And it was a great decision, it was rammed during the day. About 15 couples and some single men.

We definitely had fun again. Sleep time now for a few hours, then more driving, but I'll add an update on the morning of what we got up to today.

By *iscoman7771000Man 44 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

"We should be near Calais, but instead we are still 1000km away.

£34 to change the ferry to later on Saturday meant we could spend the day at our favourite club.

And it was a great decision, it was rammed during the day. About 15 couples and some single men.

We definitely had fun again. Sleep time now for a few hours, then more driving, but I'll add an update on the morning of what we got up to today."

Brilliant. So, did any females pay you attention, or was it still all about Little Miss Right Hook?

By *oyntzMan 44 weeks ago

all over Ireland

saltburn

So yesterday was a fun day.

We set off for home, via decathlon - I needed some new skimpy running underpants! Haha

While there we discussed the option of changing our ferry and going to the club for some more sun and fun.

A quick call to P&O and the change was made. We were in the club within 20 mins. Naked and chilling by the pool watching the world go by. The club was much busier today, about 15 couples and a quite a few single guys. After a drink and some chill time we went for a wander, jacuzzi and sauna, then a look upstairs.

There was obviously something going on a one room as the door was locked. We decided to have some fun on our own, so we found an empty room, but left the door open. It wasn't long before we were joined by 6 blokes, all just watching us have some fun, all with their cocks out, showing their appreciation. We turned to a 69 where she then had the option of playing with some extra cocks, she sucked and wanked a couple of them as the others wanked in front of her face.

She then turned around, taking my cock in her mouth and offering herself to the guys, they looked over for permission, and quick nod and one of them was deep inside her - in the french clubs every room has a bowl of condoms and it is the norm for the guys to cover up before they contemplate any action - this should be the norm in the UK - condoms available in the rooms and blokes automatically covering up.

As she was getting taken from behind, the other guys were touching her and essentially waiting and hoping for a chance, but one guy seemed to be getting a little too handsy, just something about the way her was grabbing her. I let it go as she didn't say anything, but it soon became apparent she wasn't happy, as the guy pulled out and moved aside the handsy guy sort of pushed himself into pole position behind her. She called a stop to the action, and we left and headed downstairs to the pool. It wasn't a major thing, but just something that didn't make her comfortable, there are ways of touching, and sometimes being a little rough is ok, but he didn't read the room at all.

Chill and dip in the pool, dry off while sun bathing. Without the added bonus of sex and filth, this is actually a great place just to enjoy the sun and people watch - it just helps that everyone is naked!

My turn to drive now! I'll add the rest of yesterday soon

By *y-peMan 44 weeks ago

Cannes France

REALLY HAPPY you discovered that place, Abso Spa

xxxxx your little guide.

saltburn

After a little sunbathe and time in the pool we went for another wander taking in the jacuzzi, sauna and then heading upstairs.

One of the rooms had a couple in it, door shut but viewing window, so we watched them play for a while, we were then joined by 4 guys, obviously watching the other couple and hoping that we would be having fun as well. As we were watching we had a little kiss and my head was caressing her arse, but then some of the guys started to try to get involved, this isn't usually an issue, but we were really just watching the other couple, rather than us playing. We decided to leave the room, she was leading the way, as I followed one of the single guys pushed his way between us to follow right behind her, the other guys were quite shocked by this move, and I may have told him that it wasn't on, with maybe the odd expletive thrown in just so he knew that, that kind of thing wasn't acceptable.

We headed outside to the pool, but it was a very different pool area now, the atmosphere had changed, it was a sexually charged atmosphere, it was the first time we had seen any sexual activity outside, two blowjobs were being given and lots of cock stroking, we watched a blowjob right next to us, and it didn't take long before I was hard and my cock was in her hands and then her mouth. A very pleasant change from the usual chilled zone. There was nothing to suggest that outside had to be a chilled area, so all good in our eyes.

We headed upstairs to see the conclusion of a blowjob, in a room that had the door closed but a big open wall with bars for viewing and I guess sticking cocks through if anyone inside wanted to play with any of the viewers.

Now to the jacuzzi, there are two sides to the jacuzzi, one side had two couples chatting so we went into the empty other side and relaxed in the bubbles, maybe playing with each other under the cover of bubbles, haha. Then one of the couples asked us to join them on the other side, they were an older couple but spoke decent english and the other couple, were the couple who were there yesterday who we asked if they wanted to play but said they just play alone.

After lots of small talk the female of the couple talked about how it was harder for them to connect with others as they were a little older and they get overlooked for younger couples, we explained we just get overlooked because we couldn't communicate in french. I think to play with a couple you need to be able to communicate first and then head to a room, with a single guy the communication isn't as important, we could either say yes or no, or stop.

The female asked whether 'blow' is bi and once she got an affirmative her hands were all over blows body and her hand was on my hardening cock. She asked whether we would be ok with a full swap foursome, and off we headed upstairs. We found a room with the biggest bed and closed the door, but we did discover that the room had glory hole access - cocks, big cocks just appeared through the wall, we hadn't even noticed the holes until these monster cocks appeared! I would say I'm average, but I've honestly never seen so many big cocks in one place! Some too big for blow to even think of entertaining!

The female began to lick blows pussy while blow sucked his cock, and I was encouraged to finger her pussy. She then took my cock in her hands and then her mouth. We essentially split off at this point blow and him having fun and me and her having fun, with the odd touching between the two pairs. She wanted taken from behind so I duly obliged, although her english was decent, certainly better than my GCSE french, being told very good over and over again, as I'm taking her from behind, just made me think of a teacher writing very good work on a piece of writing!

She wanted to finish me off with a blowjob and to cum in her mouth, now I'm happy to have a blowjob, but I very rarely finish from just a blowjob, and this was the case this time, I wanked myself into her mouth, shooting my load to the back of her throat, and then watched 'blow' clean my cock of any remaining cum. The guy wanted to cum now, but he wanted to wank himself while blow sat on his face, so wasn't going to turn down a pussy licking. He wanked himself until he was about to cum and his wife then took him in her mouth to take her second load.

A thoroughly enjoyable 4some. We headed back down to the pool, where the sexual atmosphere had continued.

A couple on a day bed in 69 position and the hottest girl (discounting blow) in the club was wanking and sucking a cock as her partner watched on, she was early 30s, he was in his 70s - no judgement here. But she was here for cock and he was happy to watch her having it.

I'll add the last part in a while.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 44 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *y-peMan 44 weeks ago

Cannes France

saltburn

Probably the last entry, unless we stop somewhere in the UK! Haha

The last part of yesterday.

We relaxed a while longer and then headed upstairs to watch some action. We were not disappointed. The younger lass and her older hubby were just finishing a 3some - him watching and her having fun with another guy, in full view of everyone. The girl in a 69 outside, was now servicing as many cocks as she could, sat on a seat taking any cock in front of her either in her hands or in her mouth. Definitely worth a watch.

The afternoon session finished at about 8pm but you can stay for the evening if you have smart shoes, trousers and a shirt for males and a dress and heels for a female. We didn't have the required attire, but we asked the question anyway. The bar lady asked the owner who was milling about, and he was happy for us to stay, as a one off.

It was a strange transition from full nakedness to fully clothed, with some new people arriving and lots of others staying for the evening. They also have a restaurant so everything calms down for a while, which would normally be ok for us, but we needed to leave by about 10pm, possibly 11pm at the latest. There was no hint of anything happening by about 10pm so we decided to head for the door and the long journey home. It would have been good to see what happens on an evening, but I guess we'll just have to wait until next year to find out!

The extra people who did arrive for the night were all young and fit, so I'm sure we would have had a good time - if we could crack the language barrier, and convince them that we were really 30 with 10+ years of experience.

We have just left Calais so on the home straight now. She's had two orgasms so far in the car - getting herself off with fingers and toys, and treated me to a couple blow jobs, but she knows that I want more before we get home!

Thanks for this

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 43 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *he shaggersCouple 43 weeks ago

vancouver island

By *olarMan 43 weeks ago

woking

Great to hear about your exploits. Glad there was far more good than bad experiences

By *D123Man 43 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *iscoman7771000Man 43 weeks ago

birmingham

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan 32 weeks ago

North Wessex Downs

By *en4funoxonMan 32 weeks ago

Banbury

This looks like an exciting story developing.

By *orkKnightMan 32 weeks ago

hornsea

By *oyntzMan 32 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *omerset_naughtyMan 32 weeks ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

hi guys I'd love to message you as your one hell of a hot couple in 51 so can't message you love this diary it has me so rock hard wanting to play with your partner now x

By *rgasmdonorMan 32 weeks ago

millstreet

By *andjnortheast OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

saltburn

We can't wait to go to France again next summer. You don't have to go to Cap d'agde to have naked fun in France. Although it does sound fun!

» Add a new message to this topic