FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cunt Down

Cunt Down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 43 weeks ago

South Shields

Rachel lifted the fifth letter up onto the board for the contestants to see. Jimmy laughed his signature, if annoying laugh as he read what was being spelled out.

J I Z Z T...

Sure enough the letter 'I' came next followed by 'T' and 'S'

Jon looked sheepish but amused as he wrote the last letter on his pad and Jimmy went on to start one of his usual visual gags as the clock counted the thirty seconds for the contestants to find the longest word from the selection.

Taking a cushion from behind the letter counter, Rachel watched, smiling as Jimmy approached unzipping his trousers while she knelt on the cushion.

Suzy looked on as her friend took Jimmy's penis between her lips.

"Nope, we can't use those letters to spell 'blowjob'" Jimmy announced, turning to the camera "but I wonder if I can jizz on these tits!"

Suzy watched as Rachel pulled her dress down to show she had not been wearing a bra as usual and her pink nipples were hard and pert.

The clock was approaching the last few seconds and Suzy wanted in on the action.

Jimmy's cock exploded a stream of cum over Rachel's breasts just in time for Suzy to hitch up her PVC skirt which she loved to wear out of sight of the viewers at home.

Suzy pulled Rachel's open mouth onto her cunt as Rachel took the last few drops of Jimmy's cum over her tits, the white mess dripping down from her nipples as she ate Suzy's pussy, making her buck and ride her pretty face until she climaxed, squirting and filling her mouth with a torrent of hot piss.

As the camera zoomed in on the cum dripping from Rachel's tits, Jon looked up from his notepad with a flourish of excitement on his face.

"Jizz Tits!" Jon exclaimed as Rachel sat, knelt on the cushion, her make up smeared from Suzy riding her face and Jimmy's jizz dripping from her tits.

"However did you think of that!" Jimmy quipped unironically.

Everyone in the audience laughed as Jimmy and Rachel basked in the applause.

"Eight points to Jon!" Jimmy boomed, as Rachel smeared the jizz around her tits before making her way back to her stool.

Little did she know, Jimmy had fixed the next set of letters and with Jon's help they came out just as planned, much to Jimmy's and the audience's delight.

"R U F F A N A L"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opilotMan 43 weeks ago

Heathrow

Haha brilliant

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

Ha ha ha

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

» Add a new message to this topic