FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    43 weeks ago

A while back my partner sent me a message telling me how she'd like to be fucked, hope you enjoy (apologises for the text speak):

Pulled over in a layby somewhere and we are sat on the back of the boot having a cig I have got my black skirt on and short black top that zips up the front. We start kissing and both our hands are wondering. Your hand goes to my zip on my top and u unzip it my tits falling loose so you start sucking in my nipples and your hand going up my skirt playing with my clit harder and faster until I cum I push u back so u are laying down and unzip your jeans freeing your cock which is getting nice and hard I start teasing the tip of your cock with my tongue while I use my hand to get u hard then take u nice and deep in my mouth. We hear a car pull up and u go to sit up but I push u back down while continuing to suck your cock which is nice and hard now. You say it's my turn and so u lay me down in the back of the car and lick my cunt with your tongue another car has pulled up but I tell u not to stop so u keep going fingering my cunt harder and faster making me moan my hand in your hair pushing your mouth back down while I cum. There is 2 or 3 guys now stood watching us one of them stood wanking at the passenger open door so I reach out and grab his cock and start wanking him and sucking his cock while u make me cum again the other 2 guys are stood at the boot and start running there hands up my legs while u come up to kiss me and play with my tits u ask if this is ok and I say yes so we keep kissing while I am wanking one guy and the other 2 are playing with my wet cunt. You ask me if I want fucking yet and I say yes so I move so I am to the edge of the boot and lay back down my legs up nice and high while the first guy puts a condom on and starts fucking my nice wet cunt u move away to film what is going on and the other 2 guys start playing with my tits. The first guy finishes and another takes his place fucking me nice and deep while the 3rd guys plays with my clit u climb in through the side door and we kiss and then I take your cock in my mouth nice and deep while I cum the 2nd guy finishes and u tell me to bend over into the boot so you can fuck me nice and deep and hard how I like it the 3rd guy I am sucking his cock while u fuck me when u have finished fucking me and making me scream u come to kiss me while the 3rd guy fucks me in the same position and u tell me to get u hard again so u can fuck me again. When he has finished u lay me back how I was before my legs up so u can fuck my cunt nice and deep while 2 of the other guys are back wanking again just as u are about to cum u pull out and cum on me and the other guys do the same

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elmc1Man 43 weeks ago

Liverpool

Fucking brilliant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic