FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching my wife used . .

Watching my wife used . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *piyo OP   Couple 43 weeks ago

Birmingham

My wife loves sex, she knows how much I love watching her being fucked but hates the thought of cheating; she feels that if she cheats then I will aswell, so if there is a guy she fancies, or if I see a guy with a nice cock online that I would like to fuck her, we invite him round and I strip her and tie her spreadeagled on the bed or on a chair with her legs spread and tied, so that he knows that she is there for his use and pleasure and that she can’t resist . . . she really gets hot being fucked like this and doesnt feel guilty as she has no choice, and I really enjoy and get aroused watching . . . . I always go second, and sometimes the other guy fucks her again after me. . .

She loves the taste of herself, she always sucks their cock either as soon as it has been inside her or after they have spunked, then loves me to kiss her . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewey613Man 43 weeks ago

ottawa

" My wife loves sex, she knows how much I love watching her being fucked but hates the thought of cheating; she feels that if she cheats then I will aswell, so if there is a guy she fancies, or if I see a guy with a nice cock online that I would like to fuck her, we invite him round and I strip her and tie her spreadeagled on the bed or on a chair with her legs spread and tied, so that he knows that she is there for his use and pleasure and that she can’t resist . . . she really gets hot being fucked like this and doesnt feel guilty as she has no choice, and I really enjoy and get aroused watching . . . . I always go second, and sometimes the other guy fucks her again after me. . .

She loves the taste of herself, she always sucks their cock either as soon as it has been inside her or after they have spunked, then loves me to kiss her . . .

"

That’s fantastic

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

Wow lucky guy

By *hris 1000200Man 43 weeks ago

kells

I wish I was your neighbour, so I could pop in on the daily

By *anexjxWoman 43 weeks ago

castleford