FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wifes best mate wants a baby

wifes best mate wants a baby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

couldnt beleve this is actually real as i write this but i assure u it is. my wifes bestie jill is 37 married red head bbw with huge tits and pretty face. shes been maried to craig for 7 years and have tryed to start a family since last year they discovered c was impodent and it was never going to happen. as a result they regulary look after my kids last week i went to pick up one of my sons at jills and she made me a coffee and we chatted as we often do. out of the blue she said uv made perfect kids id love you to give me a child. i was somewhat taken back by her blunt approach but hav always had an eye for her. i replyed id love to but how will this work. she said she will have sex with craig one night and me the next day and tell him its his. i was shocked and instantly aroused. she leaned in and gently kissed my lips and put her hand on my now throbbing cock. i lifed her skirt and put my hand on to her smooth satin panties they were soaked i slowely pulled them aside to reveal her hairy dripping pussy. i gently began to rub her clit then inserted my finger inside her tight pussy. she wimpered and began to kiss my neck. we heard the front door open and both jumped and resumed our coffee drinking. in walked craig. i made my excuses and left i coukdnt stop thinking about her sweet ginger pussy. wen i got home she msgd me asking if we can meet the next day at 3 at hers i coukdnt wait. i went round at 3 she opened the door warering a silk dressing gown and asked me inside we couldnt keep our hands off each other and were soon on her sofa kissing. she undressed me and started giving me a deep wet sloppy bj it was amazing i was ready to burst. i stopped her and undid her gown to reveal her massive tits her big pink nipples stood erect i began to slowely lick and suck them. she pused my head down and there was her hairy ginger pussy glisting i instantly burried my face into it licking her wet clit and tasting her juices. after a while she pushed my face into her pussy and i felt a gush on my tongue as she climaxed. i removed my head and placed my throbbing cock at the open soaked pussy and gently rubbed my bell end into her. she moaned with pleasure and said fuck me now fill me with cum make me a baby. i slowely enyered her tight pussy and began fuck8ng her it wasnt long before i was ready to shoot she sensed it abd grabbed my arse and pushed me deeper inside her as i filled her with hot cum. she slowely removed my cock and fingeresd herself to orgasm pushing my load deeper and deeper. since this i have fucked her 5 times ill let u no wen shes pregnant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rankie bricksMan 47 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Keep the updates coming

Assume her hub don't know

By *ig daddy 1969Man 47 weeks ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Hope she doesn't get pregnant straight away and bin you off, hopefully you will be fucking her during pregnancy and afterwards too

By *andy mamboMan 47 weeks ago

saltney

By *avethefish400Man 47 weeks ago

Chichester

Looking forward to hearing more about this

By *j and c 2Couple 47 weeks ago

mullingar

By *cubasexMan 47 weeks ago

Dudley

By *rodigalMan 47 weeks ago

sunderland

Been there lol

By *ary1001xMan 47 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *tsJustKateWoman 47 weeks ago

London

"couldnt beleve this is actually real as i write this but i assure u it is. my wifes bestie jill is 37 married red head bbw with huge tits and pretty face. shes been maried to craig for 7 years and have tryed to start a family since last year they discovered c was impodent and it was never going to happen. as a result they regulary look after my kids last week i went to pick up one of my sons at jills and she made me a coffee and we chatted as we often do. out of the blue she said uv made perfect kids id love you to give me a child. i was somewhat taken back by her blunt approach but hav always had an eye for her. i replyed id love to but how will this work. she said she will have sex with craig one night and me the next day and tell him its his. i was shocked and instantly aroused. she leaned in and gently kissed my lips and put her hand on my now throbbing cock. i lifed her skirt and put my hand on to her smooth satin panties they were soaked i slowely pulled them aside to reveal her hairy dripping pussy. i gently began to rub her clit then inserted my finger inside her tight pussy. she wimpered and began to kiss my neck. we heard the front door open and both jumped and resumed our coffee drinking. in walked craig. i made my excuses and left i coukdnt stop thinking about her sweet ginger pussy. wen i got home she msgd me asking if we can meet the next day at 3 at hers i coukdnt wait. i went round at 3 she opened the door warering a silk dressing gown and asked me inside we couldnt keep our hands off each other and were soon on her sofa kissing. she undressed me and started giving me a deep wet sloppy bj it was amazing i was ready to burst. i stopped her and undid her gown to reveal her massive tits her big pink nipples stood erect i began to slowely lick and suck them. she pused my head down and there was her hairy ginger pussy glisting i instantly burried my face into it licking her wet clit and tasting her juices. after a while she pushed my face into her pussy and i felt a gush on my tongue as she climaxed. i removed my head and placed my throbbing cock at the open soaked pussy and gently rubbed my bell end into her. she moaned with pleasure and said fuck me now fill me with cum make me a baby. i slowely enyered her tight pussy and began fuck8ng her it wasnt long before i was ready to shoot she sensed it abd grabbed my arse and pushed me deeper inside her as i filled her with hot cum. she slowely removed my cock and fingeresd herself to orgasm pushing my load deeper and deeper. since this i have fucked her 5 times ill let u no wen shes pregnant"

Nice story idea, but how does hubby have sex with her if he's Impotent?

By *ot manMan 47 weeks ago

long eaton

Blue pills

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Think he means sterile, not impotent

By *londebiguyMan 47 weeks ago

Southport

If they know he's infertile then I'm pretty sure it will not be believable that he's got her pregnant.

Possible maybe if they've said it is quite unlikely they will have a child but not if he is sterile.

Nice fantasy story though...

By *igerman23Man 47 weeks ago

hayes

Lucky man

By *aughtywifeyWoman 47 weeks ago

close

By *opman1111Man 47 weeks ago

belfast

Would be great fun letting the child believe on a daily basis that the person they call dad isn’t even related to them, let’s hope this is a fantasy!!

By *ockforplay66Man 47 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *yrman57Man 47 weeks ago

Ayr

Hope you're jizzing with Jill for a long time !!!

By *orthyorkypairCouple 47 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

"Would be great fun letting the child believe on a daily basis that the person they call dad isn’t even related to them, let’s hope this is a fantasy!!"

Hoping this is pure fantasy because if its not, someone needs to point out that its an innocent Child (eventually adults) life that is being messed with for a brief moment of fun

By *ADSPARKY200Man 43 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue with your story

By *ocktoplaywithMan 43 weeks ago

Derby

I wonder if she’s told him she’s on the pill

By *ig daddy 1969Man 43 weeks ago

manchester