FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hitchhikers pick up

Hitchhikers pick up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *it_for_2 OP   Woman 44 weeks ago

ennis

She was absolutely furious. This dickhead had been hassling her on the motorway driving home, kept overtaking her then slowing down. She was relieved when she pulled off the slip road to her own local road home. She had a good old rant to herself about arrogant men and their driving. He even had the cheek to smile at her as he passed her. What a wanker. She turned up the tunes on her play list and sang along to the music trying to forget about him. She was planning to stop at a lake on route home for a dip. She was hoping no one else was about as she really enjoyed slipping into the water naked and feeling the fresh water on her skin, touching all the sensitive parts of her body. Her nipples would go hard and erect tingling from the coldness and her clit would twinge. It was the closest feeling to an orgasm without being touched. She was starting to cheer up thinking about her swim as she sang along to the music. Credence clearwater had a way of putting her in a good mood. She spotted two people ahead hitch hiking. She had a soft spot for hitch hikers having done it herself in her younger years. They had a sign up looking to go her direction so she decided to pull in and give them a lift. It looked like a guy and a girl. But when she pulled over she realised it was two guys. They looked to be in their 20's. She let the window down and said she could give them a lift but she was stopping on route for about 20min if they weren't rushing. They were delighted and put their backpacks in the boot of the car. One guy with long brown hair hopped in the back and the other guy with short black hair and very delicious looking brown eyes hopped in the front. He turned and smiled at her, thanking her for stopping. Oh fuck she thought, that smile is making my pussy twirk. She took off driving, turned the music down so they could chat. The two guys were from Germany. Hitchhiking around Ireland. They had excellent English. She laughed with them trying out her little bit of German that she could remember. As she approached the turn off for the lake. She told them that she tries to stop most days for a swim in the lake on route home. They got excited about going for a swim as they were hot from walking with their backpacks and needed a cooling off. She was unsure what to do now about her skinny dip... shit. She turned left up this little back road and drove about a 1km before reaching the turn into the lake. She pulled the car to a stop and got out of the car. She went to boot to grab her towel. She saw the guys getting out of the car and heading to the lakeside. They began to strip off their clothes. She stood there watching them transfixed as they became completely balls naked in front of her. They didn't even leave on their underpants. She laughed to herself.. typical Europeans! She had a look about to see if there was anyone else around. Nope it was just the three of them. Fuck it she thought. I came here for a skinny dip, I am going to have it. The lads were laughing a squealing at how cold the water was. God, they were both fine looking guys. There asses, God she would love a squeeze of those asses she thought. They were waving at her to come and join them. She stripped off her clothes at the car and wrapped a towel around her as she walked to the lake side. She wasn't hugely comfortable with her body, always felt she was too big, her ass and legs too fat. But as she got older she started to not care as much as her body she realised was capable and fit enough to do the things she enjoyed doing. So she had given up on giving herself a hard time about her body shape. The lads were waist deep now. They were like kids laughing and splashing each other. She dropped the towel and walked into the water. The lads turned to watch her as she entered the water. She noticed something in their eyes change as they looked at her. They had a growling animalistic look on their faces. Omg..are they getting turned on by me she wondered. I am about 20 years older than these fit young guys, I could hardly turn them on. She continued walking into the water, she was now up to her waist so she dove in under the water loving the feeling of cold water on her breasts. When she came back up for air, the two guys were within inches of her face. She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. The guy with the short dark hair reached out and placed his hand behind her head then took his lips to hers kissing her. What the fuck is happening, she thought. Oh her mouth was on fire from his passionate kisses, her pussy was twirking and she was confused by the feeling stirring inside her. She felt the other guy behind her. He pressed his chest and cock up against her ass. These guys must be able to stand, they sandwiched her between them. The water lapping about them.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *cotty909Man 44 weeks ago

tranent

By *oth0712Man 44 weeks ago

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple 44 weeks ago

walsall

By *hef2475Couple 44 weeks ago

Blackpool

By *lugoneMan 44 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *agnar1980Man 44 weeks ago

Poole

By *igerman23Man 44 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *aughtywifeyWoman 44 weeks ago

close

By *erri AnneTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Please continue

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar

By *_new_memberMan 44 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

By *hrisukbishareCouple 44 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *ary1001xMan 44 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ockforplay66Man 44 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *r MistyMan 44 weeks ago

Braintree

More please

ennis

She felt his hands on her arse parting the her big cheeks and settling his cock between her cheeks and then he proceeded to lift her hair away from the back of her neck and started to kiss her neck. Sweet devine she thought, this was amazing. The guy in front of her pressed his cock harder against her pussy and clit grinding off her as he kissed her passionately. He moved his lips away and nuzzled her neck moving over so slowly down her left shoulder. She felt long hair guy move his kiss the same direction. They both slid there arms around each other with her completely embraced between them. They grinded off her at the same rhythm, moving against her front and back. She could no longer feel them kissing her. She looked to her left and saw them kissing each other. It nearly undid her, she immediately let out a gasp as she had a mini orgasm watching them kiss. They were fucking each other with her in the middle she thought to herself. Their lips parted but their tongues continued to dance with each other. They both looked at her, inviting her. She couldn't resist. She automatically opened her mouth and darted her tongue out joining the little tongue dance They had going on. Her pussy felt so so hot. This was most unusual in this cold water. All three of them moving as one standing in the cold water. She was never so hot in such coldness. Her stomach had butterflies and she felt another orgasm reeling through her body. She let out a loud groan. The two lads smiled at her and then stepped back and took her by a hand each and walked back to the shore.

By *r MistyMan 44 weeks ago

Braintree

Wow! So hot!

By *ohnsmithMan 44 weeks ago

South Tipperary

By *ocktoplaywithMan 44 weeks ago

Derby

ennis

The guy with the long hair picked up the towel she had dropped earlier. They walked together towards a grassy patch to the right of the lake. It was private with some bushes hiding the area from where the car was parked. He lay the towel down on the ground and his friend lay down on his back. She had a full view of his cock now, no water disturbing her view. It must be about 8 inches she thought, he was thick too. Fuck that's pretty big and she wondered would she be able for him. He had a beautiful knob, large and swollen, the foreskin pulled away to show his glory. She wanted to slide her tongue inside that little slit at the top of his knob. She heard him laughing and made eye contact with him, slightly embarrassed as she realised she had been staring and maybe even drooling a little! She put her hand over her mouth and laughed then apologised to him for staring, she said she hadn't seen a cock as fine as his in a long time. The other guy piped up and said, what about me? She turned around to see a smug face looking at her, she automatically looked down and saw an equally massive cock in front her, he maybe even slightly longer she thought. Are you longer? She asked. She had no filter this girl, when a thought she came in to her head she spat it out. They both laughed and agreed yes he was slightly longer but the other guy was wider. The guy on the towel reached out his hand to her and she let him pull her down so she sat between his legs with her back to him. He began to kiss her and his hands played on her nipples. He lay back down on the towel and pulled her on top of him. She felt him slide his hand under her body parting her arse cheeks. It was his turn this time to get a butt squeeze. He slide his cock between the cheeks. He was so big, resting their pulsating against her. His hands continued to roam her breasts and tummy. She looked up at long hair guy in all his glory standing over her with his huge cock and the blue sky behind him. He smiled down at her watching them both as his friend began to move under her. He then knelt down and spread his legs wide and then her legs wide. He took his mouth to her clit to taste it. She knew she was already drenched. He took one lick and said wow, this girl is soaked and tastes amazing. Let me taste her, his friend said. So he continued to lick her clit and slide his fingers inside her, pulsing her. It didn't take long before she gushed. Oh wow she heard him say. He took his wet fingers to his friend and slide them into his mouth for him to taste. He sucked on his fingers groaning. OH MY FUCKING GOD, she thought, every time they interact with each other she had a mini orgasm. Her body let out a little shiver and she squirted some more. I think she likes you sucking my fingers he said as he continued to touch her with his other hand. He took both his hands to his cock and guided it inside her. He began slowly fucking her and it felt like he fucking him two underneath her. She could feel his cock between her cheeks throbbing now, it also seemed to have grown. She really wished she was able for anal right now but from all her experiences it only ever caused discomfort. He was going too slow she thought, she needed to be fucked hard and fast. She began to move her body against him to set a faster pace, faster she said. Fuck me hard please she begged. He obliged, pounding her, she felt wetness between her arse cheeks. I think he may have cum, she wondered. Keep going she pleaded, she could feel herself reaching a climax soon but she needed him to not stop. She let out another gush and heard him swear. Keep going she shouted, she was afraid he would stop, she needed him to push through her initial mini orgasms so she could reach her climax. Oh fuck she shouted, I don't think I can take it. She heard a whisper in her ear, you can take it, you are a beautiful sexy woman, feel it inside you, filling you... he continued to whisper in her ear. This was driving her more wild. He kept fucking her, she could feel her body have another mini orgasm. She heard him say to his friend, oh man every time she orgasms she tightens around my cock and squeezes, it feels amazing. She felt the cock under her arse stirring more and it was really wet there now, probably from all her squirting and gushes rolling down her arse cheeks she thought. She could feel his knob edging on her arse hole. He kept moving in rhythm now with his friend. He moved hard now, with quick strides, his balls hitting off her every time. She felt another orgasm coming, it was building this time, slower, she could feel it move through her body, her toes began to tingle. She let out 'oh fuck' and heard him reply I'm with you on this one girl. She heard another voice in her ear, I'm with you too. She closed her eyes and could see a magic of lights as she her body began to shutter. He let out a loud animalistic groan as he blew his load. The guy under her groaned loudly and she felt wetness between her arse and up her back as he came. She was exhausted, and completely satisfied. That was fucking amazing she said. He lay down on top of her and started kissing her breasts and every now and again kissing his friends fingers as he rubbed her body.

By *ohnsmithMan 44 weeks ago

South Tipperary

Great words...

By *ex-BombsCouple 44 weeks ago

Flitwick

ennis

Are ye lovers? She blurted out. They both started laughing. You definitely say what's on your mind they replied. We are friends, we travel together and we like to play together, we don't play with each other solo only when we have another person. Is that other person male or female, she asked. It can be either they said together. We are attracted to the person, it doesn't matter to us what sex they are. This was such a knew thing for her, she was brought up in a very traditional background. She thought would she have sex with a woman and then she remembered this girl she had met in the jacuzzi after swimming. She had dark hair and tatoos all down her arm. They chatted so easily and their was something in her eyes that she liked. Yes she would definitely like to have sex with her she thought. What are you thinking? The guy with the long hair asked. I can see by your eyes you are thinking something hot, he laughed. She laughed and told them about the girl in the jacuzzi. If you meet her again, would you let her know how you feel? One of them asked. How could I do that! What would I say! How about if she is straight and in a relationship and no interest in me, she is just being friendly. She queried back. Just flirt with her like you would a guy, he said. I wouldn't know how to flirt with a girl, what would I do? Tell her she has lovely eyes! She laughed. How about you touch off her accidentally and see how she reacts, if she doesn't flinch away from you then she is probably into you. She thought about this for a bit... maybe she said, I will try it if I get to meet her again. All the while they chatted, hands still roamed her body, massaging her, feeling every inch of her. They had shifted position and she lay in the middle of the two of them. Looking up at the blue sky and feeling 4 hands roam her body, lips kissing her and tongues tracing her form. She felt worshipped, she felt like a queen.

ennis

She must have closed her eyes and dozed off for a bit. When she woke up, there was a cock dangling in front her. It was moving back and forth. What is going on, she was slightly confused in her sleepy state. She looked towards her feet and saw long haired guy looking back at her with a smirk on his face. She realised he was in doggy position over her and short haired guy was fucking him. Oh here we go again she thought, these two boys start at each other and I get completely hot wet and horny. She watched from underneath them as they fucked, listening to their male deep groan. Her hand went to her pussy feeling its wetness. She looked at the cock dangling over her and took her wet hand to his cock. Then she licked it, tasting herself on his cock. With one hand and mouth she sucked on him and with her other hand she played with herself, pushing her fingers deep inside her, moving and fucking herself at the same pace as the boys. It didn't take her long to let out a gush. She brought her wet hand up to his cock and wiped her juices all over it, then she took him deep into her mouth, as deep as she could without gagging. She sucked and pressed his cock up against the inside of her cheeks. They were doing all the movement so she only had to concentrate on sucking him. They got louder and they fucked harder. She could feel his knob in her mouth getting more swollen and taste the pre cum, she swallowed it, it was delicious, sweeter than most. She made eye contact with long haired guy, he looked so intense, the smile was gone now, he was in another place, one of incredible intense pleasure. She kept sucking and knew he was going to cum shortly. She reached a hand behind her head and felt for the short hair guys balls. They must be there somewhere, she couldn't see so she felt her way too them. Oh yes there they are she thought, I need two hands here. She lifted her other hand up and out between his legs and started to massage his balls as he fucked long hair guy. He let out such a groan, she began to giggle as she sucked on the other guy cock. Oh she loved to tease and please these guys. She continued her massage and sucking, she felt them both reaching a climax, god they did that so well, coming together. Her mouth full of his tasty cum, it dripped out her mouth as it was too much to take in one swallow. She kept swallowing as it flowed, the licked his cock clean. She felt her hand get wet as they other guy came in his arse. The two boys collapsed down beside her and took up their previous play, roaming her body with their hands and tongues.

great writing

By *cubasexMan 44 weeks ago

Dudley

By *issinggate69Couple 44 weeks ago

Warboys

By *rgar27Man 44 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

ennis

The long haired guy began to kiss her, biting on her bottom lip occasionally and darting his tongue in to her mouth to meet her tongue, causing her pussy to tingle and nipples to harden. The other guy lay behind her and kissed her down her back towards her ass. He gently pushed her so she lay on the other guys chest as they kissed. Then he continued to kiss her large arse down her thighs, the back of her knees towards her feet. Before she knew it he was sucking on her toes. Well Holy fuck I have never had someone kiss my feet before, she immediately got wet and started grinding her wet pussy against the guy beneath her. She could feel him stirring and getting harder. She continued to grind on him pulling herself up so she sat on him. The guy at her feet moved with her, kissing back up towards her ass. The guy beneath her was fully hard now and she squirted all over him in a massive gush, causing it to flow beneath her. Both men groaned loudly. She took his hard cock and slide it inside her pussy and took off riding him. Behind her she could feel hands and a tongue exploring her ass. She was pushed forward so her chest lay on the long haired guy. He took her mouth and kissed her. She could feel the other guy spreading her juices to her ass, spreading her cheeks to find her asshole. She felt his wet tongue on her entrance. Oh god I can't focus she thought, I need to concentrate, just ride this fine cock and ignore what's happening to your ass, she thought. So she took up pace riding him harder and faster, feeling that tongue now inside the entrance of her ass. She let out another gush and heard the guy behind her laugh. Are you trying to drown me woman he said. She couldn't speak, she was so close to having another orgasm. Her could only groan from the pleasure. The extra lube she just provided him from her juices meant his tongue had gone in further. Oh the pleasure was immense now, she wasn't sure if she could cope. She slowed down and stopped riding. She heard the guy beneath her asking her if she was OK. I am not sure I can cope she replied. Push through it, I can feel you tightening and you are so close. He moved underneath her encouraging her. Slap me she said. So he slapped her arse encouraging her to ride harder. She let out a growl and rode him harder and faster, she squirted again providing more lube for her ass. Your so close she heard him say. Something changed in her ass too, felt bigger. She kept going pushing herself beyond. Listening to voices of encouragement with the occasional slap on her arse urging her on. Oh when she came she came hard, her whole body shook from the orgasm, a tear rolled down her face and then she began to laugh. She told them not to move. She sat up straight forcing the whatever to be removed from her ass. She leaned back and kissed the guy behind her. She slowly moved on the cock still inside her, enjoying the aftershocks of her orgasm. Feeling hands rub her nipples and kisses on her neck as she leaned back into the hard body behind her, supporting her as she quaked from each shock she felt. The guy beneath her smiled a brilliant smile and said you are amazing. Oh fuck! Did you cum? She asked, concerned as she was so absorbed in her pleasure and intensity she wasn't sure if he came. How could I not cum, you literally squeeze it out of me with that orgasm and they all laughed. She rolled off him and lay down beside him with the other guy coming to lie again with his head on her chest. Whatever way she looked she noticed that a white van had pulled in beside her car. Lads when did that van arrive she asked them both. Neither of them had noticed to van.

ennis

That fucking van! She was certain it was the same van as the one on the motorway. It couldn't be! Sure there are hundreds of white vans. She began to wonder if the owner of the van had heard her groans as she had orgasmed. She turned to the lads and asked them what should we do? Should we get out of here? The guy with the long hair replied, your car is blocked in by the van, your going to have to wait for the owner to get back. Shit she said. She got up on her hunkers to see if she could get a better look at the van and see the owner. Hidden bye the bushes she peered out. The lads slightly amused by her arse in their faces in this very interesting position. Do you see anyone? One of them asked. I think I see someone swimming in the lake. They are coming back towards the shore.

By *aughtyjamesMan 44 weeks ago

Inverclyde

Amazing!

Hillsborough

By *xxx73Man 44 weeks ago

Basingstoke

mullingar

By *arkside24Man 44 weeks ago

monkstown

Fantactic story...great writing

cambridge

By *ryan_JerryCouple 44 weeks ago

GLASGOW

O yes . Love to watch my wife

By *rdiscreet327Man 44 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This is so hot. Looking forward to hearing more.

Poole

hayes

Wow

Edinburgh

Loving this x x

close

Dudley

By *arleybird66Man 44 weeks ago

wexford

ennis

She squinted her eyes to see if she could see the person approaching the shore. Fuck he is naked! She laughed and turned to the lads. Well so are we! One of them replied. She scuffed at their reply and kept spying at the man. Her shoulders straightened and her back arched slightly and she suddenly looked tense. One of the lads asked her if everything was alright. She turned around looking pretty angry and told them about the asshole she met on the motorway. How he kept overtaking her then slowing down, then she would overtake him because he was going so slow and then he overtake her again, smiling at her as she passed. He was an arrogant prick, his driving was dangerous, she said. I think he may have been looking for your attention, the guy with the long hair replied. Well he could have caused an accident! She said in a hushed angry tone. I swear it's him, she continued. It couldn't be, she mumbled as she continued to squint trying to make out his face. She glanced at the white van again, wishing she could see the registration plate, but it was hidden by her car. She crept a bit closer. What are you doing? The short haired guy asked. Shush she replied. Sneeking a little further. He will see you, he replied. She ignored him and was now on all fours crawling along the ground with her arse in the air. The two lads sniggered laughing at the sight of her crawling along the grass to get a better look. Meanwhile the man was walking on the shore heading her direction. She stood up suddenly as he face came clear, recognising him.

cambridge

ennis

She marched forward towards him. She knew the lads were shouting something at her but she was so furious she deaf to their tones. She walked out in full view towards the man on the shore. Its you! She shouted. She continued towards him, marching with her hands on her hip. Waving her hand at him. You bollock! What the hell are you doing here! You harass me on the motorway and now you follow me here! She accused him. He backed away from her, bringing himself back towards the water. She kept marching, so he kept backing up until the water reached his knees. Its you he replied. Yes it's me! Like you didn't know! She scoffed. You nearly caused me to crash the car on the motorway you prick! She shouted. He stood amused as this hot blonde stood in front of him stark naked, hands on her hip. God she is fucking hot when she is angry he laughed to himself. He must of let out a chuggle because she let an almighty roar at him saying, what the hell are you laughing at! He tried to contain his excitement but it was hard with her breasts bobbing about as she moved in angry motions. She was probably about 35 maybe older, she had curvy hips and nice juicy thighs. Her pussy was unshaven but kept neatly trimmed. She had a beautiful neck, god I would love to devour her neck and nipples she thought. He was awoken by his trance when she stood face to almost face with him, she was slightly smaller than him, but he was 6ft 2, so she must be 5ft 10. She glared at him in anger, shouting at him. God knows what she is saying to me, I just want to kiss those juicy lips and stick my tongue in her mouth to shut her up he thought. But I better difuse this situation. OK think... so he thought.. then he felt a sting across his face that really woke him from his trance. Did you really just slap my face, he said. Yes you dumb ass she replied. You just stand there saying nothing, no apology, nothing! She retorted.

Basingstoke

ennis

Your fiesty little mink he replied. She lifted her hand to give him another slap and he grabbed her arm mid air and pulled her towards him so they were chest to chest. She could feel his election up against her, up to now she was too angry to even notice his nakedness or any physical part of him but heat oozed off him as he held her against him. He grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him. She began to push back at him but he ignored her and took control of her uttering tongue by kissing her and giving that bitching tongue a different kind of battle. Her resistance was evident but after a few seconds of battling her resistance melted. She gave in and kissed him back for just a minute. Oh what the fuck is going on she thought, I am angry with this prick, why am I kissing him? He tastes so good, his hard cock is grinding all the right spots. OK I am just horny, cop on girl, walk away and be angry with him, she continued with this conversation in her head, trying to figure out her next step, her fucking body wasnt cooperating with her mind, she was melting inside. She took and a breath and brought her hands to his chest and pushed him off her. How dare you! She shouted at him as he stumbled backwards, just about saving himself from falling on his arse in the water. He gathered himself and said You enjoyed it as much as I did. She stood back with her hands on her hips again and looked him up and down, then her gaze came back to his cock, she glared at his hard erect cock and she laughed. The bitch he thought. You laugh my dear but if you only knew what I could do to you with this, you wouldn't laugh as he pointed towards his cock. She continued to laugh and said Your an old man with an average cock, see those two fine young lads in the bushes up there? Well they know how to please me. As she turned and pointed to the lads. The two boys were now standing in full view watching the goings on at the lake. They may be young, but I have experience and I know how to use this tool better than any young buck or than any two young bucks! He replied. Fuck did I just say that! Those two lads did look fine but by god I am not letting this fucking bitchy hot lady get the better of me. When I over took her on the motorway way today, she was singing along to some tunes with her fingers tapping on the steering wheel, she looked so carefree and fun, blonde curly hair to her shoulders, resting on her tanned skin. She had turned and looked at me as I passed and their was something passionate in her eyes, a wanting. I knew I wanted her. I thought it would be fun to play with her on the motorway and tease her and maybe just to get to see more of her by annoying her, but in his wildest dreams he never thought he would be standing here in front of her naked and her naked in her wild angry nipple hard stance. Fuck she was a hot kisser. How will I compete with those two young lads, but he was fit for his age and competitive, plus he loved a challenge.

ennis

Did you follow me here? She shouted at him. How could I have followed you? I only arrived 15 minutes ago and had to stop on route to pick up materials at the hardware store. I always come here for a dip on my way home. He replied. I don't fucking believe you, I come here all the time and never see you! She shouted back. Well maybe our timing has never been right and this is just our time he replied with a smug look on his face. She wasn't quite sure what to say so she took a deep breath and huffed out.. Well your timing is shit, I was having fun till you came along. Why don't you just bugger off and let me get back to it. She replied as she turned to walk away. Oh well Holy mother of God, look at that ass he thought as she turned her back to him. I have to stop her, I need to feel my cock inside that hairy pussy and suck on those beautiful nipples. You know I turned you on with that kiss, imagine what else I could do to you? I can show those young bucks how to treat you right, how to really please you. He was really trying to stop her now from walking away from him, he wanted her so badly. She was fiery and passionate, he loved that about her without even knowing her. Why the fuck could I just not have met her before now on our own with no one else to compete with. Just to be here swimming and meet her naked body in the water and take her in a swoop, lay her on the grass and passionately make love to her. If she only knew I could satisfy her completely and make her feel like the most beautiful being on this world. Wake up lad he said to himself, this is not a fucking romance novel. Your here, figure it out. Those guys turned me on with kisses, you have just annoyed me. She pointed her finger at him as she accused him. He quickly reached out and grabbed her hand. He had big hard hands, clearly he worked manually as they were rough to touch and her hands felt small in his, the way his hand felt around hers made her pussy weak, she had a thing for rough big hands. He pulled her back to him and kissed her again with such passion and fire in his eyes. She noticed the spark and it excited her. She pulled away slightly and asked, why did you harass me on the motorway? I was enthralled by your, and the more I tried to get your attention, I could see your anger rise and knew you were a passionate woman, one that I wanted to fuck. If I had a blue light I would have flashed it and pulled you over. He replied. She laughed, and how would that have gone? She asked. Well I would have had to frisk you in the back of my van he winked at her. She laughed again. Oh she had a sexy laugh, it came from her core and was husky as it bubbled out of her. I don't think this girl does anything by halves he thought. He bend over and placed his finger under her chin, lifting her face to meet him, he didn't kiss her, he waited patiently. She couldn't resist his lips they just invited her in, again her body took over her mind and she took her lips to meet his, darting out her cheeky tongue inviting him in. He obliged of course and greeted her tongue with passion, as his cock did a merry dance up against her clit.

ennis

The two lads watched them kissing in the water. Long haired guy asked his mate, what the fuck do you think is going on? Well clearly they are making out the other guy replied. Ya well I know that! But she was livid with him. What will we do now? They stood watching as they the at the lake were now getting kissing and their hands roamed each others bodies. I swear there is steam coming from the water, those two are so fucking hot, the short haired guy commented. Well fuck this shit the long haired guy responded and stomped forward. Where are you going? The long haired guy shouted. He was ignored and the long haired guy continued towards the steamy passion on the shore. Well there is no fucking way I am being left out of this, the short hair guy thought to himself as he took off towards the lake.

By *aughtyjamesMan 44 weeks ago

Inverclyde

Amazing!

By *kpiercedCouple 44 weeks ago

walsall

cambridge

By *iscoman7771000Man 44 weeks ago

birmingham

Fantastic

More

Please

By *erri AnneTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Omg I’d love to join them as she is a woman full of passion

By *lderWiserNowMan 44 weeks ago

Kettrin

Poole

hayes

Love it

close

By *issinggate69Couple 44 weeks ago

Warboys

By *ockforplay66Man 44 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *ex-BombsCouple 44 weeks ago

Flitwick

Hillsborough

Basingstoke

By *D of funCouple 44 weeks ago

Northampton

mullingar

By *elliesCouple 44 weeks ago

Darlington

By *oyntzMan 44 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ndrea54TV/TS 44 weeks ago

cambridge

Dudley

ennis

He could see the two boyos approaching the lake out of the corner of his eye. They didn't look all too happy.

ennis

The long hair guy was stomping his feet as he approached, moving quickly. He could see that he was really well hung and from the way she laughed earlier he knew he had competition on his hand. He needed to figure out how he was going to handle this. He ignored his approach for now and kept his hands exploring her body and kissing intently. She suddenly did a little jump when she felt the long haired guy standing behind her, pressing his hard hot cock against her arse. He began to kiss her neck and shoulders. She let out a moan. Ok I am going have to take control of this the van guy thought. That other guy is approaching fast. He pulled his mouth away from her and turned her around so her back was pressed up against his chest, she was now facing the two lads. He bent his head and whispered in her ear, would you like the three of us to play with you? He darted out his tongue and licked her ear lobe, then took it gently into his mouth to suck. She let out another moan and her head fell back further into him so he could continue to nibble on her earlobe. What do you think? We could spoil you and treat you the way you deserve? He said. She let out another moany breath saying yes.

ennis

The long haired guy stood and looked at the two in front of him, she was in a relaxed state leaning into the man's chest while his nuzzled on her ear lobe and his hands on her breasts as he held her, water lapping around them, they looked so sexy. He felt his cock stirring watching them. What's going on? Asked his mate. He came to a halt when he saw the two naked passionate bodies standing in front of him. The van man replied, we are going to look after this beautiful woman and treat her to the most amazing sexual experience we can provide. Are ye up for that lads? He asked as he looked down towards their cocks. He then laughed and said before they could reply, I think ye are. The long haired guy said, well you had better something special to add cause I think we just gave her an amazing experience.. wouldn't you agree? He directly his question towards her. She stepped away from the van man and walked towards long hair guy and kissed him pushing her pussy up against his hard cock, then she whispered in his ear.. it doesn't have to end there. She turned and winked at the van guy. She took the long haired guys hand and then the short haired guys hand and walked back towards the towel that she had drenched earlier.

so good

ennis

" so good"

Thank you! Probably won't get to it again till Sunday!

Basingstoke

By *D123Man 44 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ohn_1983Man 44 weeks ago

Poringland

By *oyntzMan 44 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *en1234300Man 44 weeks ago

Peterborough

Poole

This is so good

close

By *elliesCouple 44 weeks ago

Darlington

Great start OP, you have great legs in profile pic.

Wondering is this account of true event ?

By *eteeMan 44 weeks ago

limerick tipp border

Edinburgh

Hot

Dudley

By *uck300Man 44 weeks ago

cathays

Nice

cambridge

ennis

What the hell am I going to do with three cocks, she thought to herself...

ennis

The van man watched her arse wiggling as she walked towards the grassy patch with a fine lad on either side of her. They were also taller than her with well toned bodies and nice toned asses. They were such fit guys. I am really going to have to take control of this situation he thought to himself.

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

By *en1234300Man 43 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *kpiercedCouple 43 weeks ago

walsall

By *aughtywifeyWoman 43 weeks ago

close

By *ohnsmithMan 43 weeks ago

South Tipperary

By *D of funCouple 43 weeks ago

Northampton

By *oth0712Man 43 weeks ago

cambridge

By *it_for_2 OP   Woman 43 weeks ago

ennis

They arrived at the grassy patch and he noticed the sopping wet towel on the ground. I have a few towels in the van, I'll just grab them, he said to the group. He turned and walked to the van wondering did she make that towel so wet from her swim or from her juices. He opened the van door and reached for his bag with his spare towel, he remembered he had thrown in massage oil aswell for his leg so he grabbed that as well. Never know he thought, it might come in handy. He walked back towards the group and could see the long haired guy kissing her while the other guy was down on his knees licking her pussy. He laid the towels down on the ground and pulled her away from the two boys. Get down on your knees he ordered her. Well if looks good kill, he would be dead on the spot, he swore he could see steam coming out her nostrils. Don't you fucking dare order me about she shouted. You get down on your knees she replied. He let out a nervous laughter, she was clearly not going to let him take control of the situation. The long haired guy was amused by this battle for control and looked at his mate on his knees already. He knelt down on his knees beside his friend. She turned and looked at them both and smiled, thank you. Can you suck his cock she said to short haired guy and will you continue where he left off please she asked long haired guy, all the while she glared at the van guy. The two guys knelt side by side and waited for their muses to position themselves in front of them. She looked down at them and said do you think you could wank each others cocks aswell? They both agreed.. yep no bother. They picked up each others cocks and started wanking. Still the two hadn't got into position. The van guy was staring at her, it was like he was in a trance watching her. She was staring at the lads wanking now, her hand fell down to her pussy and she started to feel herself. The long haired guy thought I don't think she even realises she has started to play with herself. She is so fucking turned on by watching us wank each other. He decided to put on more of a show for her. He turned took his mates mouth to his and started kissing him passionately. He could hear her let out a moan. Van man walked over to her and got down on his knees, removed her hand and replaced it with his tongue. She tasted so sweet, she was already so wet, he just licked up her juices and glanced up at her to see her hands had now moved to her nipples, playing with them. Oh fuck he wanted to devore this hot woman. He stuck his fingers inside her pussy, she was so tight, oh my fucking god, she is soaked but tight. He started wanking his fingers in side her moving quickly, her pussy was hot and slippy and he felt her body gather itself before she let out a massive gush. Holy fuck he said out loud. He heard the two lads laugh and one said, you are getting her speciality. Van man couldn't reply as he was so busy drinking up her juices. He took his wet hand and rubbed some of her juices down between the cheeks of her arse.

ennis

Oh those two lads wanking each other and kissing is such a turn on she thought. Van guy got down on his knees after all she laughed to herself. I would love to see them suck each others cocks she thought. Lads, would ye suck each others cocks she asked. They didn't say much just positioned themselves so they could suck each other. Taking a cock deep into their their mouths, fucking each other. She let out another gush. Van man was taken by surprise as he hadn't his fingers in her pussy when she let out another gush. He turned and looked at the two lads sucking each other deeply. He felt his cock getting harder. He never thought two men mouth fucking each other would turn him on so much, maybe its because she is so turned on by them. He wasn't sure. He felt her hand on his shoulder and he looked up at her. She placed her hand out to him and he took it. She pulled him up to his feet and brought him over to the towel where the two boys lay.

cambridge

More please

By *D of funCouple 43 weeks ago

Northampton

ennis

Did I see you with baby oil? She whispered in his ear? Yes I left it there. He replied. OK let's massage this guys asses while they mouth fuck, are you up for that? Ya sure, I have never played with a guy before he said. Well just please them the way you would like to be pleased she said. He let out a laugh, I have never had anal before. She looked over at him and took his mouth to hers, do what your comfortable with, she replied . Oh the way she looked at him and kissed her, he thought he would do anything and everything thing with this woman. She was so confident it made him feel completely relaxed and filled him with confidence too. He grabbed the baby oil and poured some onto her hand, he watched her stand behind the guy with his arse in the air. She began massaging his arse hole, she could feel him groan. Van man watched her as she began to loosed his hole with her finger, then began to slide one finger in. He hole had relaxed so she slide a second finger in, she was moving now a little faster, feeling him getting wetter. Van man moved over beside her and poured oil on his hands and with one hand he removed her fingers from his butthole and replaced them with his own. She kissed him on the mouth darting her tongue out teasing him. Then she slid her tongue down his neck, to his chest, turning him slightly so she could access his cock. She knelt down and took his average size cock into her mouth, she could take him deeper considering he wasn't as big as the other two. She took his balls in her hand and massaged them while she sucked on him, running her tongue up and down his shaft. She heard him growling and laughed to herself, loving his animalistic growls, she knew he was enjoying it.

ennis

Short haired guy came away from long haired guy and went down on her while she continued to suck van man's cock. Van man continued finger fucking long haired guys ass, he was moving with him and could hear him groaning enjoying it. Fuck I want to stick my cock in, van man thought. He took his hand down to his cock and removed it from her mouth. She noticed a funny look in his eyes, nervousness? She wasn't sure but she smiled and him encouragingly. He stood up and positioned himself so he could slide his cock into his ass. Adding more baby oil, he didn't want to hurt him. He eased in slowly and began to penetrate him, easing in and out, letting letting his hole adjust to his size. She moved around so she could kiss long haired guy on his mouth then turned and lay under him so he could lick her pussy. She grabbed short hair guy and told him to put his cock in her mouth so she could suck him deeply. Fucking and sucking and gushing the four of them moved, filling each other with pleasure moving together in rhythm with each others bodies.

By *erri AnneTV/TS 43 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Three guys sucking soon

cambridge

By *oyntzMan 43 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *aughtyjamesMan 43 weeks ago

Inverclyde

By *j and c 2Couple 43 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ary1001xMan 43 weeks ago

Hillsborough

ennis

The van man pulled away first and came down to sit beside her and began to suck her nipples taking turns with each one, latching onto her breast fully and feeding off her. She arched her back reacting to the attention given. She put her hand in his hair pulling his head assisting him in his sucking, showing him how much pressure and how fast she wanted it sucked. She let out another gush. Van man heard the other guy moan with pleasure. He lowered his hand down so he could feel her wetness. The other guy lifted his head so he could share her juices with him. He rubbed his hand in her juices and broke away from her breast for a moment so he could lick his hand and taste her. She moaned loudly loving him tasting her this way. She couldn't focus on the cock in her mouth any more so she let him go and asked him to suck on her breast. He got down and started suckin on her nipple. She said to van man, can you show him how to latch on properly and suck me right. He instructed him to open his mouth wide and take in the whole of her areola and nipple, then suck on her. He followed his instructions and sucked her well. She then asked van man, would you switch with short haired guy? My pleasure he replied. He showed him how to suck her breasts and then he went down to her trimmed pussy. Her clit was swollen, she was so so wet. He took his tongue to her pussy and slide it inside her fuckin her. Then he took his thumb to her swollen clit and rubbed it aggressively. It didn't take long for her to squirt. Wow, she is a massive squirter. Juices just flowed out of her, he tried to lick it all up but there was so much. She tasted amazing. He grabbed the baby oil nearby and rubbed her legs and up to the top of her thighs then lifted her bottom off the ground so he could massage her ass. Bringing his hands closer to the crack in ass finding her butt hole. He massaged her and began to finger her. Pouring more baby oil on to lube her up well. He continued to finger her and licking on her clit. She was loving every minute of it. She then told the two lads to put their cocks in her mouth. So she began licking and playing with both their hard throbbinf cocks. She rubbed their heads together, mixing their precum and then licked up the cocktail she just made for herself. Come over here van man, she said. He straddled her and she played with the three cocks licking and wanking them. Oh how I would love for the three of ye to cum together, she said. Now that would be some cocktail! She laughed.

By *iscoman7771000Man 43 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

cambridge

By *agnar1980Man 43 weeks ago

Poole

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 43 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

More please

By *orny1-4uMan 43 weeks ago

newcastle

By *hrisukbishareCouple 43 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *rgar27Man 43 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

mullingar

By *ndrea54TV/TS 43 weeks ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan 43 weeks ago

Dudley

Dudley

By *xxx73Man 43 weeks ago

Basingstoke

ennis

Will ye wank each others cocks for me she asked in a sexy tone. They all repositioned themselves and began to wank each other. She used her hands and mouth suck and lick on their balls taking turns with each of them. She sheepishly looked up and said I need some help boys. The two lads willingly moved position and long hair guy turned to go down on van guy, van guy let him suck him but he was not willing to suck a guys cock. She saw his face and knew this was a push too far for him. She positioned herself so he could play with her pussy and she could suck on short haired guy. Short haired guy took long haired guys cock into his mouth. All four sucking each other. When you are about to cum lads finish off over here, I want to taste ye all together she said. That definitely seemed to have some effect on them as there was alot of groaning. She tried to focus on taking long haired guy as deep as she could, running her Tongue along his shank, moving her head to fuck him. It was hard to concentrate when she was feeling such pleasure below. He was fucking amazing with that tongue of his and he was fucking her ass with his fingers again. She didn't feel as tight in her butt now, she had relaxed and all the stimulation was definitely having a positive effect. And maybe that baby oil she laughed to herself. Oh this cock in her mouth was most definitely near ready to explode, just then bodied began to shift, the two lads repositioned so they knelt beside her ready to fuck their load on her chest and face. Van guy was slower, he came over and knelt the other side of her. I don't think I am ready yet he said. That's OK she said as she reached out and massaged his balls then took his cock in her hand along with his hand and they both wanked him. She remained looking at him not breaking eye contact with him. She had a slight smile on her face, reassuring him, letting him know she was with him for all of this. He closed his eyes and his body shook, he let out a groan which seemed to come from deep inside him. Oh fuck that is sexy she thought watching him. A load flew out of him onto her nipples. She felt another hot splash on her cheek, and another one hit her chin and dripped down onto her chest. Van man wasn't done, he blew another massive load hitting her chest again. His eyes still closed and his body still convulsing. Oh I think he is going to cum again she thought and he did another 3rd load on her this time hitting her face and mouth. She automatically let her tongue out to taste his salty cum. She looked at him and could see him watching her lick her lips. His eyes looked like they wanted to eat her up. He came down quickly and kissed her lips tasting his own cum. Fuck she is the most amazing hottest woman ever he thought. She gently broke her lips away and said we need to make our cocktail as she laughed. She began to mix all the cum on her chest together, one of the guys rubbed the cum on her cheek off and added it to the mix on her chest. When she had it mixed she took some on her finger to taste it and she let out a moan, delicious she said and laughed. The lads were laughing two, this woman was something else. She took some more onto her finger and offered it to long haired guy, he sucked on her finger and swallowed the mix. Then she gave some to the other guys. Van man was hesitant but he took it and took his time sucking her finger, enjoying the taste of her once he had swallowed the cum mix.

Dudley

ennis

"Great start OP, you have great legs in profile pic.

Wondering is this account of true event ?"

Lol! Wishful thinking! They are just my fantasies in a story, maybe some day some will come true.

By *ary1001xMan 43 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *uz1978Man 43 weeks ago

Bideford

ennis

She hopped up and said, OK I am heading down to wash off and cool off. I swear she is skipping van guy laughed to himself. The other two lads started speaking German to each other and were laughing, they got up and went to the car. Van man decided to go find another towel and wait for her at the lake. He watched as she dove into the water. He knew he had been with better looking woman, skinnier or more toned woman but they just had nothing on this woman. He was mesmerised by her, she swam the front crawl, her ass peeping out as she swam along. She was strong, a strong body, but she knew her mind. I think maybe it's that, she has a beautiful mind and knows what she wants. She was approaching the edge of the lake, he walked forward to meet her and wrap a towel around her, he pulled her back onto him as they both faced the lake, he held her tightly against him. In that moment he never wanted to let her go. He bent down and nippled on her ear lobe. Her head fell back into him letting him suck on her lobe. He whispered in her ear.. can we make it a regular thing and skinny dip here? There was no reply, just silence. He turned her around to face him. Do you only do one night stands, he asked her. This time she replied slowly choosing her words. No I do see men more than once she said. But not me? he asked, she could detect hurt in his voice. I only meet guys more than once if I know they won't put me at risk. She said. Risk of what? He was almost shouting. I won't hurt you! I know that she replied. She calmly brought her finger to his lips and told him to shush.. then removed her finger and replaced it with her lips. She could feel his cock stirring against her. He broke away and said, are you married? Is that why you won't meet me again? She replied, no I am single, now shut up and kiss me. They kissed for a while and she was feeling extremely horny, her pussy was already dripping wet and that wasn't from the lake water! She pulled away and asked him are you ready for another session? He willingly said oh fuck ya. They walked hand in hand back to their grassy patch.

mullingar

cambridge

By *rdiscreet327Man 43 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving every chapter of this.

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 43 weeks ago

Gower

Amazing

By *igBanMan 43 weeks ago

kidlington

Amazing

all over Ireland

ennis

On the way back, he stopped for a moment and laughed saying, I don't even know your name. I'm Paul. What's your name? I'm Katie, she replied. Katie... hmmm it definitely suited her, slightly contradicting her personality a little maybe. I would think of a Katie as being a sweet innocent girl. But she wasn't innocent and no girl, I do think she has a sweetness about her though even though she is hot and dirty. She is also thoughtful and considerate. The way she took over when I didn't want to give your man a blow job, she could read my mind. She did as she said she would do and respect my limits. She may have been demanding but in a way that didn't make you feel like you had to do it either. Katie, yes sweet Katie he thought.

ennis

Pat, god I would have thought he had a name like Clive or Blake or something, not Pat. It's so ordinary and he is far from ordinary! He is adventurous, passionate and fun. Also maybe he is slightly crazy especially after that motorway stunt. But I think I kinda love that too. Who on this earth goes out of there way to get the attention of a stranger they fancy anymore? Hardly anyone. We are all too scared of being rejected or sued! He is dangerous for you Katie, she warned herself. This is the last fuck with him. You will go home and forget about him. No good would come from seeing him again. It would just end up in heartbreak. So be strong and just enjoy today and have the memories. Pat felt her hand squeeze his slightly and he turned to look down at her, her eyes seemed to have welled up. He squeezed her hand back, wondering what was going through her mind.

By *ndrea54TV/TS 43 weeks ago

cambridge

Inverclyde

mullingar

Dudley

By *ankerothMan 43 weeks ago

Rotherham

ennis

Pat and Katie arrived back to the wet towel and began kissing. Pat went and lay down and puller her down on top of him. Her pussy grinding on his hardening cock. She was wet so slid up and down his shank easily all the while kissing him. Her boobs bopping as she grinded. The intensity against her clit, she let out a groan and the she squirted a gush all over his cock. Oh he fucking loved the heat of her wet juices on his hard cock. He slid inside her and she sat upright riding him. God she is good at this he thought. She rode him hard and fast, he slapped her bottom occasionally encouraging her. She was so hot and swollen inside, his cock was on fire by the heat of her. He could feel her tighten as she had an orgasm, he body shook and kept a hold of his cock bringing it with her as the orgasm flowed through her body. The two boys had come back and watched, waiting to be invited back in. When her body slowed right down and the aftershocks had ebbed away. He pulled her down to him to kiss and then rolled her over onto her side. He lay behind her, his cock firmly against her arse and he held her tightly whispering in her ear telling her that her how it felt to have his cock inside her, and how he loved watching her breasts dance as she rode him. Licked her lope and continued to whisper making her ever so relaxed. Short haired guy got down and lay up against her and began kissing her mouth, then slid his cock inside her. All the while Pat held her whisperin in her ear. His hands had began to roam her back and her ass. He had clearly found the baby oil and was now back to massaging and fingering her butt hole. He lifted her leg up and could see short hair guy balls hitting off her ass cheeks. It was hot looking at a man fuckin your girl he thought. She is not your girl he scolded himself. He played with her ass, loosening it, keeping in time with your man's cock. The other guy came to him and asked him for the baby oil so he gave it to him. He was still hard and starting dipping the tip of his cock in her butt hole watching it expand. He kept doing this and each time went a little further, waiting to hear her reaction making sure he wasn't pushing it and that she was OK. He was easing in pretty easily now and he was almost balls deep. He didn't move. He just lay there with his cock deep inside her. He let the short hair guy do all the moving, he just continued back to talking dirty in her ear.

By *uz1978Man 43 weeks ago

Bideford

By *xxx73Man 43 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *he-ProfessorMan 43 weeks ago

cheltenham

cambridge

By *lderWiserNowMan 43 weeks ago

Kettrin

ennis

Any of ye porn experts. I need help on the next part of the story as I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing this yet. So she is on her side with a cock in her ass and cock in her pussy. I want the 3rd guy to fuck the guy with his cock in her pussy. What is the best way for them to position themselves. I need detail description so I can visualise it! Please and thank you in advance for contributing to the story!

Dudley

ennis

" "

That's not helping!

By *iscoman7771000Man 43 weeks ago

birmingham

more please

ennis

Short hair guy slid his cock out of her soaked pussy and stood up. Long haired pushed her body over so she lay on Pats body. She didn't think he could go any deeper but the change of position he filled her asshole completely. She felt slightly uncomfortable and Pat felt her discomfort and shifted slightly asking her if that was any better. His consideration for her made her feel at ease. She loved his whispers in her ear and the feel of his rough hands on her breasts. The two lads lifted her legs apart taking a leg each spreading them wide apart. She cold feel the breeze on her pussy. Long haired guy knelt down placing her legs on his thighs and slid his hard cock inside her. She watched the intensity in his eyes as he took her deep feeling his balls against her ass. His balls must be hitting Pats cock she thought. This thought made her groan and she couldn't resist to reach a hand down to feel both their balls. Oh fuck yes she thought. She always wanted to be double penetrated like this. She watched short hair guy he was behind Long haired guy, with the baby oil in his hand, lubbing his mates ass. Then she watched as he slid his cock into his ass. He didn't hold back he started to pound him. His pounding added extra force to his mates cock in her pussy. They fucked her hard and the movement made the cock in her arse move in time with the other cocks. Pat continued talking in her ear telling her how fucking hot she was, that he loved how she could take all this cock. How wonderful it felt to have his cock so deep and hard inside her. He loved the feeling of the other guys balls slapping against his own. All his dirty talk was driving her wild. She squirted massively with juices flowing down on their balls. Long haired guy slowed down enjoying the sensation of the hot fluid all over his balls. But short haired guy kept fucking hard into his ass. He was groaning loudly and Long haired guy reacting to his throbbing cock in his ass let out a moan and began fucking her hard again. She felt her body building coming to a climax, tightening her pussy around his cock and her asshole tightened around Pats cock. Oh fuck ya, she heard him whisper. She arched her back as her body shook from the orgasm flowing through her body.

ennis

She saw short haired guy face go slightly red as his body shook and he came inside long haired guys ass. He wiped his fingers along his ass and walked towards her and dipped his fingers deep into her mouth so she could suck his cum from his fingers. Then he knelt beside her and removed Pats hand from one of her breasts and latched onto it to suck her. Long haired guy then blew his load inside her, groaning ever so loudly and followed his friend by wiping her pussy and giving her his cum on his fingers then sucked her other breast. He took his hand to her pussy and aggressively rubbed her clit. Continuing to suck her breast. Short haired guy moved around to between her legs and lifted Pats balls into his mouth sucking them deeply. Pat had stopped talking how she could feel his build up inside her and knew he was going to cum. She could also feel another orgasm as fingers delved inside her pushing her over the edge, she pushed down hard on the cock inside her arse and her body convulsed feeling the orgasm from her toes at the same time feeling Pats cock explode inside her arse and a mix of cum and her juices slide down her arse. Short haired guy quickly began to lick up the mess all over her ass. She threw her head back and kissed Pat. Then she laughed when she saw his face. He looked stunned. Seeing her smiling face brought him back to earth and he smiled back saying Wow, holy fuck lads that was the most amazing experience I have ever had. They all laughed. They all got up and ran down to the lake to clean up. She kissed each of them and they all took turns rubbing her body with the cool water. The two lads headed back to the grassy patch to tidy up the towels. They walked towards the van and car to return the towels and babyoil. She could see them drying off and getting dressed. Pat continued holding on to her not wanting to this awesome day to end. He didn't want to walk away from her. She turned and said Well Pat we may have got off to a rocky start but it certainly ended well, she laughed. He looked into her eyes and kissed her lips again. Let's meet again he asked. No Pat, this is it, we will have our memories. She turned and walked towards her car. He walked up to his van and found a scrap of paper and pen. He quickly scribbled a note and his phone number. He got dressed and walked over to the car. They were all dressed now and the two lads turned and shook his hand. He wished them well on their journey and he turned to Katie. She offered him her hand, he took it and stuck the note in her hand. He squeeze her hand slightly and gave her another kiss. He turned and walked away feeling slightly heart broken. Is it possible to fall in love with a woman after one afternoon. He felt like his life could never be the same again without this amazing adventurous passionate woman in his life. He hopped into the van and reversed it, he paused as he looked towards Katie. She was now in the car, she looked up at him and smiled at him.

The end.

Dudley

By *he-ProfessorMan 43 weeks ago

cheltenham

Inverclyde

Absolute belter of a story! Amazing thank you so much op

ennis

Thanks for your all your encouraging comments in writing this story, I really enjoyed it. Till next time x

By *sh80Man 43 weeks ago

Horwich

Such an erotic and arousing read. Thanks OP

cambridge

By *lderWiserNowMan 43 weeks ago

Kettrin

Fantastic...I've often fantasised about another guy fucking me as I fuck a woman!

mullingar

all over Ireland

By *it_for_2 OP   Woman 41 weeks ago

ennis

I'm thinking this story might have to continue...

By *rgar27Man 41 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Love to hear more from thus story

By *rdiscreet327Man 41 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

"I'm thinking this story might have to continue... "

Yes please!

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

By *he-ProfessorMan 41 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *it_for_2 OP   Woman 41 weeks ago

ennis

About 2 weeks later Katie was cleaning her car and came across the note Pat had stuck I her hand. She was sure she had binned it, in order to avoid temptation. She looked at the crumbled piece of paper, wanting to open it but knew it wasn't wise. She made a deal with herself, I will have a quick look and then bin it. She unfolded it and it simply said.. we are meant to be, along with his phone number. Emotion welled up inside her, feeling tears burning her eyes. She told herself to cop on and went and dumped the paper in the bin bag. She was exhausted from the past two weeks, she couldn't sleep without dreaming about that day by the lake. The two German lads got dropped off and have stayed in touch since on Instagram. They have moved on to the UK now and look to be having an amazing trip. But Pat, he played on her mind constantly, every day driving she hoped she would see his white van, relieved also when she didn't see it. The battle going on inside her head was exhausting. Sometimes she thought, I could just give him a go, what would the harm be having a relationship? Just saying that word made her insides twist, she wasn't ready for a relationship, she loved her freedom, it had taken such a long to gain it back. She didn't want to be tied to someone again. She dealt with the sadness she felt of a possible missed opportunity in love in order to protect her heart and maintain her freedom.

By *cubasexMan 41 weeks ago

Dudley