FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Paki wife turned into a slut during marriage break - part 3

Paki wife turned into a slut during marriage break - part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lava4u OP   Man 43 weeks ago

Leeds

Please read part 1 and part 2 if new to the story and excuse any spelling mistakes or grammar everyone….

Part 1:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1481099

Part 2:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1484162

Saj quickly replied “you done more than that… your cock sucking skills are out of this world”

Haleema goes “you did get carried away using my mouth Saj you truly fucked my throat deep you fucking bastard” and laughed. 

Saj instantly looked into haleema eyes and said “ well you didn’t hint you wanted to get treated nicely did i do anything wrong”. 

Haleema with a cheeky smile looked down and said “ No you didn’t, i enjoyed your big cock opening my throat wide it turned me on crazy”.

With that Saj goes “ Hungry sluts need treating no other way” and smirked. Haleema slapped him lightly on his arm and said “Hmmmm you Naughty bastard”.

Saj knew instantly theres more to this girl than meets the eye, quickly got out of the car and walked round to Haleema’s door and opened it haleema not knowing what’s happening confused thinking he’s coming to talk to her, Saj quickly turned her towards him and leaned in to snog haleema deeply, haleema went with the flow and started snogging saj more intensely back, haleema felt saj hands feeling and groping her whole body firmly, she was feeling being felt up by this guy she was luving the attention this guy was giving her body and her, feeling up her body all over, squeezing her tits and snogging her more, Haleema was getting turned on more and more and enjoying saj’s touch next she knew saj spreaded her legs apart and she felt saj’s hands going up her legs and inner thighs making her more wet and moist and breathing more heavy.

saj clicked on to Haleema’s response and grabbed Haleema’s hair and pulled her head back and whispered in her ear “ You enjoying a mans touch on you Haleema tell me….” Haleema without hesitation replied quietly in her soft innocent voice “you know i am Saj don’t stop please” breathing more heavily.

Saj hearing her reply started moving his hands further up haleema legs upon he reached rubbing her sweet looking pakistani pussy with his fingers he felt Haleema’s pussy was soaking wet, Saj kissed haleema more deeply but this time more aggressively and firmly. Haleema moaned slightly.

Haleema loved saj’s hands rubbing her pussy and started moving slowly to his rhythm with her hips, saj without any further encouragement moved Haleema’s thong to a side and and asked haleema “what do you want you hungry slut” just as Haleema opened her mouth to reply ,saj without waiting placed one finger into Haleema’s wet soaking pussy… haleema let out a loud moan and leaned back resting onto the middle of the range rover centre console resting her elbows on it. 

Haleema was moaning more as saj was fingering her as he kept pushing his finger in and out of her teasing her uncontrollably at the same time started using his thumb on Haleema’s clit, hearing haleema moaning more and more she started telling saj “put another one in there saj”, 

Saj on purpose knowing what she said asked again “what was that you sexy bitch”. 

Haleema shouted back “I want fucking with two fingers Saj give me it”.

Saj put his second finger in and carried on finger fucking her more and started talking back to haleema saying “ you dirty slut you loved being finger fucked by me” Haleema didn’t care what saj said and just pulled out her tits more from her top and started rubbing and squeezing her tits hard and playing with her nipples more.

Saj seeing this leaned in and started sucking Haleema’s sexy big tits going from one to the other nipping and biting firmly and started fingering her more faster and deeper Haleema was so wet she felt her pussy juices dripping and going down her pussy and onto her ass. 

Saj didn’t stop he carried on fingering Haleema tight pussy more rough and deep, Haleema was enjoying this so much she felt like a teenage slut getting used and was luving it….Saj could tell by her moans and slight screams she wanted more without question, Saj finger fucked her so rough and hard Haleema’s ass started lifting off the seat and she opened her legs more apart for him to carry on using her pussy rough.

Saj moved back off Haleema’s tits and started watching haleema in this ecstasy mode, seeing her sexy gorgeous body grinding on his fingers in a hungry manner…. Her tits bouncing up and down saj couldn’t help it he pulled his fingers out and said to Haleema “lift your legs back more if u want me to taste you again Haleema”, all Haleema did was followed his instructions. 

Saj moved back slightly taking in the full view of Haleema’s wet glistening pussy and how sexy her body looked with her legs lifted up and spread apart looking like a naughty slut to be played with, before Haleema could get her breath back from the rough finger fucking saj just gave her, saj buried his tongue deep into Haleema’s pussy and started licking her out deep and fast, haleema placed both her hands onto the back of saj’s head and pushing his face in more deep into her pussy haleema having moan so loud from saj’s tongue deep in her that he was literally tongue fucking her deep.

haleema couldn’t help but scream out “Saj your fucking tongue is amazing keep fucking my pussy deep with it…. you know i want your dirty tongue in me…. I fucking luv it when you treat me like this” with this saj carried on pushing his face and tongue more in and out of Haleema’s pussy as he pushed his tongue deeper, at the same time smudged his face all over and moved it around her pussy flaps. He could hear Haleema screaming louder and louder and switched his attention onto Haleema’s clit…. Haleema couldn’t help but scream out “Saj your gonna make me cums loads with your fucking tongue, don’t stop taste my cum drip onto tongue”.

Saj just started using his tongue more vigorously on Haleema’s clit more and more then all of a sudden haleema started screaming out “you fucking bastard i love it how you use me Saj”,

Pushed saj’s head back and all of a sudden started shaking into a mind blowing orgasm, saj moved back from Haleema’s push and watched how Haleema’s body shaked and shaked for a good 5-10seconds, tits bouncing and legs shaking like crazy…. Saj knew at this point he wants to pound this slut more nasty than he’s fucked any other girl he’s had…. just as haleema stopped, saj leaned in and kissed her deeply Haleema just started kissing him back and tasting her pussy juices off saj’s mouth and just fell back more. Saj stayed on top of haleema and she just hugged him holding him tight. Saj could feel her heart beating so fast from the intense finger fucking and nasty tongue fucking he just gave her.

A minute later haleema goes to saj “you got a wicked mouth and tongue that you use dirty on me…. You make me shake like crazy from it”. 

Saj got up and looked at her and said “ i know i do and you fucking luv it” and just winked at her. 

Saj knew in his mind he’s got this horny married Pakistani slut just where he wants, he stepped back and haleema goes “come on lets get out of here as it’s getting late and i need to get home”.

Saj started walking back to the drivers side in this time haleema put her legs back round and composed her skirt and fixed herself up. 

Saj got in and started driving out of the country side, whilst driving Haleema told saj straight up “your tongue’s gonna be a bad addiction for me”. Saj laughing away said “your throats going to keep me coming back for more”. 

Haleema in a swift manner reply’s “you’ll be lucky again” and with this saj goes “ don’t need luck when i got this tongue to make you shake in ecstasy haleema”. 

Haleema said clearly to Saj “I can’t believe I’m letting you do this to me”, they both laughed they carried on talking abit more and eventually got close to Haleema’s house and parked just 3 doors up from her house. 

Saj started opening the convo again about how much he likes Haleema’s and wants whatever this is to carry on. Upon hearing this Haleema told him “Saj look i need to think about all this as I’m married and love Ash yes i do feel guilty about cheating on him but for some reason this excites me inside so I’ll get back to you on that if thats okay”. 

Saj leaned over to haleema hugged her and gave her a deep kiss passionately and haleema broke the kiss and moved away, jumped out of the car and walked towards her house, she felt dirty, used and soaking wet thongs and legs but at the same time had a smile on her face….. 

All Saj could do was think about how he’s just had this innocent married gorgeous pakistani girl getting naughty on his cock like a hungry deprived slut who wants cock to fuck her badly and he knew deep down he’s gonna do anything to make that possible….. since the first time he seen Haleema he wanted her for his sexual gratification, she looked sex on legs, he wanted to taste and fuck that stunning body wether he’s going to act like a fellow caring friend or a perved bastard using somebody’s else gorgeous wife without any remorse. Saj smiled to himself.

Upon reaching her drive, Haleema turned around smiling and waved at Saj and walked up her drive and into house.

I will continue this later on everyone. Let me know if everyone wants me to continue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mar69Man 43 weeks ago

batley

Please continue bro

By *igerman23Man 43 weeks ago

hayes

More please

By *rowsing86Man 43 weeks ago

North west

By *entleman jim 2000Man 43 weeks ago

gamlingay

More more more please

By *itboyslim2Man 43 weeks ago

stevenage

By *ndian_sensual_massageMan 43 weeks ago

Manchester

Keep going bro

By *lava4u OP   Man 42 weeks ago

Leeds

Hey guys sorry been really busy with work but i will continue this shortly. Thanks for bearing with me.

» Add a new message to this topic