FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My ex gf’s brother sucked my dick

My ex gf’s brother sucked my dick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weheavycummer OP   Man 43 weeks ago

Near you

I was seeing my ex for 10 years and she had a younger brother. He was very feminine & gay. Very good looking, slim & had this real dirty naughty look in his eye. Over the time we was seeing one i’d spent so much time around him we was very friendly but never nothing else. One day i went around my ex’s parents house to get something for her as i had her key in mine. Her parents were out but her younger brother was in. Unbeknown to me had been up all night partying but just got in. When i walked in the house he was getting a bottle of lager out the fridge but was only wearing little tight Calvin y fronts. His body was tanned & tight. His arse looked amazing, he has a little bubble butt & a massive bulge. In 8 or so years i had never even looked at him in this way or another man. I don’t know what it was but my cock went rock solid so i had to make the excuse to go the toilet as i felt ashamed that he’d see it. I had pre cum already & a massive hard on for him. I spent 5 mins in the toilet trying to get rid of this hard cock but couldn’t. I went back out to him & because he was slightly worse for wear he didn’t really seem to feel any awkwardness & continued to stand in front of me with his perfect fit body & massive bulge. I tried so hard to hide my raging hard dick but couldn’t. He knew it too, it’s like he could read my mind. My heart was beating out my chest & after ridiculously flirting with each other he dropped down to his knees without even a kiss & got my dick out. He took my big helmet into his mouth and sucked on it in a way which i can’t explain to this day. i have never ever felt anything like it. as soon as he started to wank it i shot the thickest load of cum i’ve spunked into his mouth. I went from euphoria to instant guilt & shame in a matter of seconds. He literally swallowed every drop, got up & got his bottle & went back up to his room. I spent the next two years a paranoid wreck in case it got out but wanked over it every night & still do now. It’s one of the craziest but best things that ever happened to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS 43 weeks ago

Bristol.

Wow...I think this is probably far more common than you may think..although probably quite a fantasy for many as well..

I found this so hot, well written and believable.

Thank you.

By *weheavycummer OP   Man 43 weeks ago

Near you

Part of me writing this is curiosity of how common this actually is. I’ve never told this story ever too

» Add a new message to this topic