FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex girlfriend (true)

Ex girlfriend (true)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    43 weeks ago

Split up with the ex a year or so ago quite a messy split and until a month or so ago I'd always kept my distance from her and did my best to not bump into her, that was until she turned up in one of my regular haunts last Sunday afternoon. Bit awkward for both but I pulled her aside and said outside for a talk and we agreed we'd have a drink as we did used to get on great. Few drinks later her mates left as did mine, we stayed and it got round to "others" after we split, she admitted she's had a fair few which surprised me as she was a very sensible kind, I admitted I'd had a few and the convo moved away from that, anyways she gets up goes to the toilet and a WhatsApp comes through, video of her sucking a cock in the cubicle while getting fucked from behind, same pub different time, she comes back out smirking and admits she came hoping to see the same lads for round 2, weirdly found myself horny as fuck hearing this and just blurted out fuck the toilets back to mine we'll get a lad or 2. Expected her to laugh but she gave me the old wink she knew drove me wild and said "I suppose another ride of you won't hurt". We get to mine in a taxi, bit heavy petting under her coat and straight away her big gorgeous arse is out winding me up with it telling me how good it felt to be used by 2 randoms, got her on her knees, sucking me staring up which was heaven and telling me she never fucked anyone behind my back but sucked a fair few, started the prowl for some extra cock, both agreed on 2 separate older blokes 55+ and although not the best story it's all true, I had the time of my life that night, my sensible ex had turned into a dirty slut for cock and watching her get used by them was amazing, she asked me to fill her up extra when they had left, bent her arse over and just after I cum in her, her phone went..was only her new fella! She spoke as if nothing had happened, yeah I'm just at Donna's we came home early, quick drink and I'll get a taxi babe, Little tart hadn't told me, her reply? You didn't ask, gave me the same wink, left me her thong to wank into and left with spunk obviously dripping against her tights, never spoke to the lass since!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *n the moveMan 43 weeks ago

moving

What a girl love a wee hubt at my ex squirted like a fire hydrant

By *oodymonsterMan 43 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

My ex used to send me pics and videos of her in action to mad me jealous when we split up.

By (user no longer on site) OP    43 weeks ago

"My ex used to send me pics and videos of her in action to mad me jealous when we split up."

Great fun when they do this

By *urhamlad1975Man 43 weeks ago

Kendall

Roddymonster.

Shock.

» Add a new message to this topic