FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A night on the pool table

A night on the pool table

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woplus1 OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

Rochdale

My missus and I run a small pub, nothing fancy one big room with a pool table in one half and a snug in the other, with a really nice open fire. Kylie(my mrs) is absolutely gorgeous , very pretty, fun loving and best of all very Kinky. One of her fantasies is sex with another woman unfortunately for me she just wants to keep it a fantasy. I have to confess I do get a lot of pleasure from teasing her about it. There are many tales I could tell you but this one is one of my favourites ...

On a quiet night in the pub, Kylie was wearing a loose frock with a bingo top. I squeezed her up against the pumps my hand sliding down her arse and playing with her pussy, I kissed her on the back of her neck and whispered "look at that pool table, when the pub closes Im going to bend you over it and fuck you stupid"

She wanted to bend over it there and then but there were customers in the bar, so with a big smile on her face she slipped off her knickers and put them in my pocket.

I was working front of house that night playing the jovial host, Kylie behind the bar with her bingo dress on, It encouraged the men to drink faster so they could go to the bar for another beer (letch).

The usual crowd were in that night when a stunning lady walked in dressed to kill. Short skirt, white blouse, unbuttoned to the point were they only just kept her braless boobs in. Kylie noticed her straight away and served her with a big smile. She was sat on her own waiting for someone as I discovered after a quick chat whilst being the jovial host. I left her and headed straight for the bar. "what are you smiling at?" asked Kylie."what have you two been talking about?", "she asked if you were single " I replied(a lie, but I couldn't help myself) Well, that sparked something in Kylie, she couldn't stop staring at her. When she came to the bar for another drink Kylie couldn't stop smiling and letching at her cleavage.

Later in the evening she was still on her own and called me over. "why does that lady behind the bar keep looking at me?" she asked. "She fancies you" I replied.

She chuckled and took a sip of her drink. I was off back to the bar with a cheesy grin. "Come on, spill the beans, what did she say?" asked Kylie. My mind was working overtime.."You'd blush if I told you" I said "What did she say???" "She said she wants to have sex with you" and off I go again with a big spring in my step.

The evening was coming to a close and the pub was emptying. The pool table was beckoning, one last visit to the sexy lady on her own to collect her glass. "You better be quick" I said"Kylie behind the bar is waiting for her fantasy to come true", "What's that?" she asked ...well what a silly question to ask me, "Well..."I said"She wants you on your knees infront of her, to lift up her dress and kiss her pussy", she went bright red and rushed off. It worked for me I thought

I collected the remaining glasses while Kylie moved over to the pool table. I closed the door behind the last couple and started making my way to the pool table when out of the ladies came the sexy lady, her blouse fully open. She walked over to the pool table, got on her knees, grabbed hold of Kylie dress, pulled it over her head and started kissing and sucking Kylie pussy.

It all happened so quick Kylie didn't have the chance to think or react. I was behind Kylie, I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight kissing her neck. Her legs were quivering, body shaking, and her breath was gasping. The pleasure was growing and growing, building and building until her body exploded with a massive orgasm.

The sexy lady then sat on the pool table, Kylie pushed her down and without thinking put her head between her legs, pulled her in tight then kissed, licked and sucked her gorgeously smooth pussy.

My rock hard cock wanted some action, up went Kylies dress and in slipped my cock. She was so wet and Horney, I was gentle at first but that didn't last long. I was ramming my cock into that pussy with the force of a wrecking ball. Her head banging into sexy pussy until they both had a big loud screaming orgasm.

I felt very smug but at the same time frustrated...after all they had both had two orgasms. Without asking they both got down on their knees infront of me and took turns sucking my cock. Every time they switched the other would take it deeper (I think they were competing and believe me when I say, I wasn't complaining)

I couldn't avoid it any longer, the urge to cum took over and they tossed me off and made me cum all over their faces, mouth, tongue, tits...

It was everywhere. The best bit was when they turned to each other and started kissing, licking every drop up from all over each others body.

We never did get to know the sexy ladys name...but she did become a regular at our pub.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

By *D123Man 44 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

By *exbot 1Man 44 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very hot mm

By *oth0712Man 44 weeks ago

cambridge

By *igbnorthernMan 44 weeks ago

huddersfield /Rochdale

Wow

Work in your area like to call and look over that pool table

By *ot manMan 44 weeks ago

long eaton

Very nice

By *lderWiserNowMan 44 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *j47Man 44 weeks ago

limerick

Love to see a pic of kylie over that pool table

By *erri AnneTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward to hearing more stories about her

By *elliesCouple 44 weeks ago

Darlington

Look forward to hearing more.

By *aughtywifeyWoman 44 weeks ago

close

By *ricky09Man 44 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *r P1957Man 44 weeks ago

Shoeburyness

By *ary1001xMan 44 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *henicanidoMan 44 weeks ago

Kings Lynn

Excellent tale about your gorgeous wife.

By *oyntzMan 44 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *usty1000Couple 44 weeks ago

manchester

Great read very erotic

By *enninemarkMan 44 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

» Add a new message to this topic