FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sunbathing - Chapter 2

Sunbathing - Chapter 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dult Author OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Chapter ii Tuesday

It was nearly 11 when Susie clambered out of bed. She had not gone to bed late, but had problems sleeping. Her sleep had been in short naps, her head had been constantly filled with thoughts of her unknown watcher. Susie threw down her robe and walked downstairs to discover a new note on the doormat. With a little excitement she rushed to read it.

'Good morning, it is a nice sunny day, so hopefully I will be seeing more of you today.

I hope I am not scaring you.'

Scaring me? She thought, no, fear was not one of the emotions that she was feeling. Mystery and intrigue were the words she would have chosen along with a definite excitement. Even if he had not been watching she would still be in the garden making the most of the glorious weather.

Susie walked to her back door and stepped outside, flashing a little smile she gave a little wave to the 3 sides of the garden. She was laughing to herself as she was preparing her breakfast. Susie sat down in the chair facing the hallway waiting for the next note.

Susie noticed a shadow in the door glass, and rushed towards it. As the doorbell rang she opened the door in a heartbeat. Stood before her was an unfamiliar face, a big tall man with a shaved head, she wasn't scared but felt intimidated, his hulking frame towered over her, she was slightly disappointed with her admirer.

"Are you happy to take a package for number 16 love?" he asked.

"Sorry?" she asked.

"Number 16 I have a package here, are you willing to take it for them?" He spoke with a greater clarity.

"Yes, yes sorry" she apologised as she signed the delivery man's board and took the small package inside.

Susie felt relieved that it wasn't the watcher, she wasn't sure exactly what she was expecting, but he was not what she had imagined. It wasn't about his age or his looks but she imagined someone less imposing, possibly shy or submissive in appearance.

Susie went for her morning shower, she needed to get out there in the sun, and someone somewhere was waiting for her. So they wanted to see more of her today did they? Susie mulled over the words in the note as she selected her clothing. Well a bikini would certainly show off a little more than before, she thought. Carefully she selected a brown set that would contrast well with her skin tone. She wrapped herself in a sarong as she headed for the garden.

Another note lay by the door, what would this one say?

'Don't wait for my notes as they won't come x x ' Susie gave a little sigh, whoever this was, they certainly saw her every move, and they were clever, but Susie knew she would catch them out. She took her book and after adjusting her lounger she took her place on it once again. She unwrapped her sarong to unveil her slender toned legs.

Susie could not get into the book today, after every paragraph she stopped to ponder whether on not a note had been left, she brushed the thought aside and read the next one. She could not get into the flow at all. The sexy words jumped from the pages, but they were just that, words, not the sensual sentences that had aroused her the previous day.

She couldn't resist, she jumped up and checked the door, yes there was another one, and butterflies of anticipation filled her stomach.

'You look amazing today, thank you for choosing a bikini. How is your book today? Have you read the part where he takes her in the woods? Oh and don't worry I will never post notes before 8:30 or after 6.'

The times fit in perfectly with her husband leaving the house and returning, they were watching closely. Susie felt flattered by the words, she knew she looked good but it's always nice to be told, even if it is by a stranger and no she hadn't read that bit yet, she answered the question out loud. Maybe it was a woman? After all it could be, they have obviously read what would be considered as a female novel. That would be a game changer if it were to be a woman, Susie just had to know.

She had an idea, obviously she couldn't post notes through every door, but she had a plan, if they could read the book title, then they would be able to read notes. Susie searched though the sideboard drawer taking out an old a4 note pad and black marker pen.

As she laid back on her lounger she began to construct a note.

'Thank you for your kind comments' she laid the pad open on her belly and left it there for a minute. She flipped over the page to reveal the next note.

'No I haven't read that bit yet, is it good?" once again she left it in place a minute before revealing the final note.

'Are you male or female?' she left the note on her as she picked up her book once again.

This time she absorbed the words, she needed to get to the part he had asked.

If only sex was like this book she thought, this was exciting and made the blood flow to her organs just reading the words. Once again she was back in the fantasy world a world of extreme pleasures and sensations, and reading this allowed her to share some of those feelings. She just had to finish the chapter, this bit was too good to put down.

Susie had to draw in a breath as the chapter came to a close, she was aroused in a way that no written words had ever made her feel. Lucky girl she thought as she got up to check for a message. As if on cue there it was, sat folded perfectly.

`What a good idea you had. I only tell the truth you look fantastic, what an amazing body. Yes it's very hot the way she succumbs to him, but I will not spoil it. Yes I am male. Unfortunately I must go out now but hopefully will see you again tomorrow x'

Suzy felt a slight disappointment at the fact she would not be watched, somehow it was not as much fun. Susie went back to read her book, the woods was the next chapter, excitedly she read on.

Susie was nearly panting as she finished the chapter. Damn he was right it was best thing she had read so far, her body was filled with a tension that needed to burst out.

She laid on her bed upstairs and slowly removed her now damp bikini bottoms.

Images of the described scenario filled her head as her hand moved slowly towards her crotch. Her fingertips brushed her soft curly blonde pubic triangle. She felt every last movement of the hair on her soft skin, slowly she parted her legs.

She imagined herself in the role of the woman in her book, as her finger found her engorged clitoris, slowly she stroked it, rubbed it, sending ripples of pleasure through her body. She was reliving every detail as her intimate play brought her climax nearer.

Susie rolled gently from side to side, as she reached her edge. Suddenly her thoughts switched, she had left her windows open, could someone be watching? Rather than snap her out of the moment, that one thought sent her body into spasms, her pussy pulsed as her powerful orgasm tore through her. She threw her head back as all her body became rigid with powerful muscle contractions. She screamed out loud to release the inner tension that her orgasm was now dispersing. Slowly her body relaxed and she was able to catch her breath, she closed her eyes and through exhaustion, she drifted into a light slumber.

When Susie awoke it was still light, 5:09 the clock read. Slowly she tidied the house and the garden. She stuffed both his and her notes down into the bin deep, it would prove a little too hard to explain that one.

24 hours had passed and still she was no nearer to ascertaining the identity of the watcher, Susie needed to know more than ever. She had decided to take a walk to the local shops via the road that backed onto hers. She pulled on a cardigan and replaced her sarong, and headed off via the scenic route.

Susie walked slowly as she looked over at the possible candidates. The first house was Ron's, an old widower in his 70s she knew him quite well, but surely it couldn't be him, could it? Next door to him was the running man, Susie didn't know his name, but would often see him jogging past her house, a fairly attractive man, probably in his 50's, slightly greying but in remarkably good shape, he lived with his wife of equal age, and teenage kids. It certainly could be him, the thought of him was quite nice. The next house was rented out, she didn't know who lived there now, but had seen a young couple with a baby the other week, it was very doubtful to be him. Then there was the bachelor, she didn't know his name either, he was an computer guy she was sure, he always dressed quite geeky, and even though he had lived there 10 years or more, she had never seen a female come or go. Certainly it could be him, maybe looking at him was the only real woman he had ever seen. She laughed to herself at the prospect of it being him, she certainly liked the idea of a 40 year old virgin fantasising about her.

Of course it could be a random person just walking along the alleyways, but these were certainly her prime candidates. Susie ran carefully through her options as she continued to the shop. As she reached the door it opened and a man held it open for her, it was Ron.

Ron was a typical friendly pensioner.

"Hi Susie, I see you are looking lovely today" he said to her.

"Thank you Ron, and may I say the same about you" she replied, yes it could be him she thought analysing his words.

"If I was 20 years younger Susie" he laughed as he walked away. What did he mean by that? Was she over thinking things? Could Ron seriously be the prime candidate?

Susan grabbed a carton of milk and headed home. As she reached her road she scanned the houses either side of her but could quickly dismiss these as if she could not see in their gardens, they couldn't in hers.

Now there was a bit of luck, Mark at number 16 had returned and she had two reasons for seeing him.

"I have got something for you" she said as she walked past him.

"Well that sounds interesting Susie" he replied.

"One second" she laughed as she popped into the house and retrieved the package. "There you go" she handed over the package to him.

"Cheers Susie, I appreciate that" he thanked her.

"Mark, I need a camera" she fluttered her eyes at him. Mark had his own security camera / alarm business and he might be able to give her the answers.

"What do you want it for, what type?" he queried.

"Like the ones you have" she pointed to the cameras on his house. "I just need one that covers the door and driveway" she explained.

"No problem, I can sort you out one, I can do it tomorrow morning if you like?" he informed her.

"Brilliant, what will it cost?" she enquired.

"Susie, I can't charge you for all the help you have given us. I have got one left over from a job I will use that" he offered her.

"Thank you so much Mark" she ran over and kissed him on the cheek. Mark gave a surprised look as she ran back into the house. At least now she had the means to catch him. Susie went to bed that night in the knowledge that the mystery would be over. She really didn't want the attention to disappear, but she could not handle the mystery identity.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rouble 50Man 47 weeks ago

turriff

By *oltMan 47 weeks ago

Doncaster

Loving this

By *ornish1982Man 47 weeks ago

Redruth

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

We're not going to find them if you make a new thread each time. Can you continue in the same thread, but with headings?

By *dward_TeagueMan 47 weeks ago

wolverhampton

"We're not going to find them if you make a new thread each time. Can you continue in the same thread, but with headings?"

Agreed, it’d be a shame to miss further updates

By *igerman23Man 47 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *rdiscreet327Man 47 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this. Can’t wait for more.

By *knick45Man 47 weeks ago

Bristol

More please

By *asseur_9Man 47 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Great read

By *dult Author OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Yes understood, I thought as OP I would be able to change headings, I can't.

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

"Yes understood, I thought as OP I would be able to change headings, I can't."

Great. Thanks

By *oth0712Man 47 weeks ago

cambridge

By *lim200Man 47 weeks ago

Birmingham

Great so far, very well written

Can’t wait for the next chapter