FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Still waters.

Still waters.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    43 weeks ago

They say still waters run deep. Well that’s certainly proved to be the case with my wife. We’ve been married for years and she’s still a looker - dark skinned, slim, big brown eyes, pert, firm tits with responsive nipples and lovely tight cunt. Although she’s certainly lost interest in playing with me I never, ever imagined she’d be playing with other guys. She’s so quiet, so loyal and so honest. So I thought.

The window cleaner came the other day and my wallet was in the car she was driving. I rummaged about for some cash and came across a handbag at the back of her wardrobe. I didn’t find any cash but I did find a few condoms, some lube and some very, very sexy pants……. and a slip of paper with what looked like a password and a file name. I was about to discover that my ‘quiet lady’ was a hot wife, a whore …… something which my football team mates clearly already knew.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 43 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

By *opman1111Man 43 weeks ago

belfast

Must check the back of the wardrobe for some cash, I usually only check the back of the sofa

By *ocktoplaywithMan 43 weeks ago

Derby

Were you able to pay the window cleaner somehow?

At first I was shocked but the immediate erection in my pants reminded me how often I’d wanted to see my Mrs fucked by other guys. I was just about to close the bag when I saw the corner of a folded piece of paper sticking out of a side compartment. I took out the piece of paper and unfolded it. What the fuck! It was a team photo of the lads I play football with. The name of each lad was carefully handwritten beside their picture and and eight of them had a circle around the face and a number. The lowest number was 5 and the highest 10. She was working her way through my mates and scoring them. Click size or performance score. Perhaps the file name and password would give more details. Within minutes I had the laptop open and was logged in. Here was the detail. She was keeping a secret diary of her hot wife adventures. I read on ……. such a hungry, dirty bitch.

By *rdiscreet327Man 43 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start. Looking forward to more.

I’m bi so I fancied the guys on my team more than she did so I’d studied them all in the locker room. What I discovered from her diary shocked and excited me.

1st Fuck Diary Entry

Ricky thinks I’ve come to watch him play. He’s such a nice guy. Trustworthy, honest and reliable. He’s cute but so are his teammates and I think they like me. Well I know they do. I’ve fucked most of them more than once. Ricky must never know. It all started one day after the match when we were about to leave and Ricky discovered a flat tyre on the car. RJ offered to give me a lift home. I didn’t refuse because he was hot. Gorgeous eyes, a naughty smile and sooooo fit. I could never choose between his bum and his crotch because both were so tight. I knew he was flirting with me all the way home telling me that the guys thought I was the fittest partner and that Ricky was a lucky guy. He put his hand on my leg as I moved to get out of the car and I should have asked him to move it. I didn’t I just looked at him and he knew I wanted him. Just them the phone rang and it was Ricky to say he was going to be ages. You might as well come in I said to RJ and I can say thank you. He smiled. I kne I was going to fuck him.

Tea I asked as we stood in the kitchen. No thanks he said staring into my eyes. Anything else I can get you I asked. He smiled. Oh I think you know the answer to that as his eyes moved from my face to my breasts and then my groin. Oh yes. There’s a lot you could get for me he said looking back into my eyes. Then he said it. I have two choices. I either leave now and regret it or I stay and we both know what will happen. I could hardly breathe I wanted him so much. I couldn’t stop looking into his eyes, imagining his body pressing onto mine. My nipples were on full alert, my cunt was wet. I loved Ricky but I wanted RJ. Stay. I said.

As soon as our lips touched I knew there was no going back. I didn’t want there to be. I had lusted after him and his team mates for so long. It was time to satisfy my hunger. Don’t tell Ricky I said breaking away from his lips. I won’t he said as his hands touched my nipples and he thrust a finger into my wet cunt. I knew he wouldn’t. But I also knew he’d tell the other guys. That’s what I wanted. Exactly what I wanted. I loved Ricky but I had every intention of satisfying my need by working my way through the team. And don’t tell the others I pleaded as I dropped to the floor to take his cock in my mouth. But as I tasted the first drops of pre cum from his throbbing cock I knew that this was going to be a new chapter in my life. He was so excited and aroused that his cum spurted from his cock and down my throat with and beyond his control. I didn’t move from my kneeling position until every drop of cum had been devoured. Exactly what I expected to find in there I said. A beautiful cock and a tasty mouthful. Next time I want you in my cunt I said. Oh! He said. So there’ll be a next time ! Oh yes I said. But he might not necessarily be the next to fuck me.

By *iquor247Man 43 weeks ago

wirral

By *angtidy42Couple 43 weeks ago

Redditch

By *M1712Man 43 weeks ago

bude

Nice start

By *portbilly1976Man 43 weeks ago

manchester

By *ig daddy 1969Man 43 weeks ago

manchester

By *ornynhappy23Man 43 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

Reading the entry from my loyal, butter wouldn’t melt, prim and proper wife should have shocked me. It should have made me incandescent with rage. I should have felt an overwhelming desire to confront them both. But I didn’t. The whole account was a massive turn on. My erection was enormous and the blood coursed through my veins. She was doing exactly what I wanted her to do and exactly what I’d secretly wanted to do for ages. Satisfy my appetite for cock. This diary was going to be a source immense erotic pleasure. Subtlety I’d ensure that I made it possible for her continue fucking without making it too obvious. RJ’s best mate was Charlie. He’d be next. I’d make sure of that.

Ricky was supposed to pick me up from work today but he said he’d been called to the Manchester depot for the day. He said Charlie would be picking me up as he was free. Charlie is RJ’s best mate and it’s hard to decide who’s the fittest. Can’t imagine Charlie’s cock could be better than RJ’s but there’s only one way to find out. Since RJ fucked me I haven’t stopped thinking about cock - and not Ricky’s. It’s hot today so something skimpy and sexy should set the scene.

I thought I was the sexy one dressed in figure hugging t shirt and skirt but when I saw Charlie I was instantly aroused. Tight white t shirt showing off his gorgeous biceps and figure hugging shorts showcasing a beautiful arse and bulging lunchbox. Your chauffeur for the day he said with a healthy, virile, wicked twinkle. Actually I’m working from home I said. You’d better come in.

By *iquor247Man 42 weeks ago

wirral

By *rgasm4u69Man 42 weeks ago

Warrington

By *angtidy42Couple 42 weeks ago

Redditch

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

By *ricky09Man 42 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *kpiercedCouple 42 weeks ago

walsall

By *j and c 2Couple 42 weeks ago

mullingar

I read the detailed account of what happened next in her diary. I wasn’t shocked. I should have been. I was excited. Every cell in my body was aroused at the thought of my pretty wife fucking another guy, especially as it was a guy I’d lusted over in the showers so often. I imagined her taking his huge cock, his fingers arousing her and then her sliding onto him and rising and falling as he thrust deeper and deeper. Would she be thinking of me? Oh yes. But not guilty thoughts. She’d be thinking I love him but I need other men to meet my needs, to satisfy my desires and when I look at Ricky I want to feel another man’s cum inside me. It was all in the diary. The way he used his tongue to stimulate her cunt, the way he followed with one, two then three fingers and then the way he slid into her taking her without asking for consent. She’d given her consent when she’d said ‘You better come in’. And she had only just begun. Jake was next. It was written in the diary. And she intended to use me to set it up. Bitch. Beautiful, horny, dirty bitch.

Jake worked with me as well as playing on the team. Because of that it was so important to keep the fright balance between work and pllay. I was his line manager so although we were very good team mates and colleagues I never took advantage of that. But she intended to. Oh yes. She intended to. And could I blame her? No. He was gorgeous, the youngest member of the team and the fittest. When girls say fit you know what they mean.

Perfectly proportioned. Not huge but squared shouldered and tiny waste with a pert tight arse and bulge to die for. He always looked immaculate. Jeans looked like they’d been made to measure and t shorts sprayed on to emphasise every masculine feature. Chiselled jaw, beautiful eyes and blonde hair. I fancied him and loved the thought of him secretly fucking my Mrs. But would he do it? He was loyal, trustworthy and quiet. Not shy but not pushy or full of himself.

By *iquor247Man 42 weeks ago

wirral

By *hrisukbishareCouple 42 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *hrisukbishareCouple 42 weeks ago

Edinburgh

After the barbecue we cleared up and went to bed. We’d both had a bit to drink so it wasn’t long before we were fucking. As I slipped into her cunt I knew she’d fucked earlier in the evening. It was obvious. Always tight, yet welcoming, her cunt was warm and smooth and my cock slid in using his cum as lube. As she writhed and pulled my cock inside her I knew she was recalling her earlier fuck and I knew she was smiling at the thought of my sperm mixing with his and not knowing. She was enjoying being a slut, a harlot, a hot wife and I didn’t know. But I did. As she reached her climax I knew how to get my revenge. She had made sure I was out of the way at the barbecue by making sure I did the cooking. I knew she’d disappeared upstairs with him to fuck. Bitch. Manipulative, dirty, wonderful whore. As she moaned after cumming I dropped down to her cunt and used my tongue to gather her juices - a delicious cocktail of her cum, mine and his. I riled the delicious mixture in my mouth enjoying the thrill of the mix and brought our mouths together forcing the cocktail into her mouth before she had the chance to refuse. As she swallowed I said. Great barbie. Must do it again soon. Yes she agreed. Very soon and perhaps you could invite the team. Bitch. Whore. Another plan.

By (user no longer on site) OP    41 weeks ago

So she’d had RJ, Charlie and Jake and there was me thinking she was a good girl. At least she’d been discreet and not rubbed my nose in it. But the next entry in the diary amazed me. She was planning to have them all together. She invited them round on the pretence of planning a surprise for my birthday. The surprise was that when they got there I was miles away and they all knew about the others sessions. Boys talk. When they arrived together and she opened the door in suspenders and bra they knew they weren’t planning a party.

I knew exactly what happened. Not from my hot wife slut and not from the diary. That just said ‘Party planning went to plan’. I heard it from the boys themselves. When I walked into the training room a few days after their meet they were all talking in the corner. As I entered they awkwardly tried to include me in the crack but in knew what they were talking about. I made an excuse that I wanted to nip to the store room and went into a cubicle in the toilets. A few mins later they all followed. Wow boys that was a near miss with Ricky wasn’t it. What about that fit Mrs of his? I settled back with my cock out ready to hear the details of how my three fittest team mates had fucked my Mrs. Or rather how she’d fucked them. Dirty, cum loving, cock sucking cheating bitch. Want to know the detail?

RJ started. Poor Ricky he said. He has no idea his Mrs is fucking her way through the team. Let’s keep it that way boys and keep her entertained. Could you believe it when she opened the door in her underwear. Nipples on stalks, breasts bulging out of her bra and cute little cunt in skimpy panties. My cock nearly burst out of my pants.

Ye said Charlie continuing. It was the way she teased us by asking if we thought Ricky would like the birthday present she’d bought for him - the sexy undies. The way she posed and taunted us posturing like an innocent school girl. I couldn’t take my eyes off her arse. My tongue was itching to search between her cheeks.

It was the way she pushed her breasts together and said ‘ Perhaps the other one makes my nipples more prominent boys. Follow me upstairs and give me ……… she paused……. your opinion. Opinion, opinion, opinion! It was blatantly obvious it was our cocks she wanted and who were we to disappoint.

By *iquor247Man 41 weeks ago

wirral

By *ADSPARKY200Man 41 weeks ago

Watford

Do please continue

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

By *portbilly1976Man 41 weeks ago

manchester

By *rdiscreet327Man 41 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this.

And so it continued. I sat in the cubicle silently wanking as these three gorgeous hunks described in detail how they had fucked my wife …. or more honestly how she had used them. It has started when she asked Charlie if he thought the bikini bottoms were a snug enough fit. He’d slid his hand down the bag and guided by her smooth tight buttocks had found his way to her Cunt. It was already wet and warm so slid icing in the first finger was easy. Her clear delight in being fingered by this hunk encouraged him to slide in two more and gently probe her inviting clit. The entry of a finger has aroused her nipples and with her eyes she gave RJ permission to peel back her bikini top revealing dark brown, pert nipples pleading for attention.

Watford

Excellent story hope that there is more

With Charlie fingering her cunt and RJ arousing her nipples Jake lowered his shorts, slipped out of his pants and pulled a chair towards him. With one foot on the chair and the other on the dressing table he slid his huge cut cock into her hungry mouth. Now she was getting what she wanted. The full attention of three of the fittest lads on the team. She gobbled cock, rode fingers and thrust her breasts forward. Pity the other lads couldn’t join us Charlie said. Next time said my vixen wife between gasps. Next time.

Oh God. My wife is a whore I thought as pre cum spread over my fingers and I realised my arse was twitching for attention from the boys on the other side of the door.

By *andy IanMan 41 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm enjoy

Watford

Please continue

I didn’t know what to do. They continued to describe how they had fucked her all over the bedroom and how all of them took their turn to play with her toys, her cute arse, her throbbing nipples and her tight, wet, welcoming cunt. I heard how RJ came in her mouth as Charlie came in her cunt and Jake emptied his load all over her arse. She’d been such a whore that afterwards she’d taken time to clean all of their cocks with her hungry lips and tongue. There really was no satisfying this girl. As the boys left she’d called ‘Remember boys - our little secret - I wouldn’t want the rest of the lads to find out about our training sessions’. That’s exactly what she wanted. There was a team photo in her diary and three faces were circled. Mine, Charlie, RJ and Jake. Who would be next. The lads left the toilets laughing and joking about their next visit. No wonder Ricky’s a happy lad they laughed. Happy. I was on a different planet. A secret bi for years the lads I fancied were using my Mrs 1 by 1. There’d come a time when I got my revenge. .. or would it be a reward?

By *ungle39Man 41 weeks ago

Annan

Loving this story

Watford

Great story so please continue

The diaries were confidential and for her eyes only so were detailed and complete. After the night with my team mates there was an odd entry. She’d obviously started to enjoy her not wife status and started to spread her wings. Her ‘interim’ fling had been with the guy who had sold her her last car. When we were viewing’ the car I got the district feeling he was viewing her and vice versa. TBH I fancied him as well. He was polite, well groomed and very courteous- always attractive features. But he was also strikingly handsome in a mature, rugged, alpha male way. He was around 5’8’ with a great body. His masculine chest was complimented by a small waist and peachy bum. But it was his crotch that drew our attention. Within that lunch box there was clearly a girthy cock clearly ready to serve. I’d noticed she had taken a while to make her mind up and had revisited the forecourt a few times without me. Now I knew why. It was all here.

On the first occasion they had flirted a little but had been disturbed by another customer. She’d left feeling wet but unsure that he’d have followed it through. Her hopes were confirmed when he phoned the next day to ask if she wanted carry on the conversation. Oh she’d jumped at the chance. The diary described how she’d crawled under his desk and blown him, swallowing his ‘delicious’ load while he spoke to his wife on the phone. On the second occasion he’d closed the office, drawn the blinds and fucked her over his desk. In the third occasion he’d asked if a friend could watch. That thrilled her but tested her nerve too. Was she taking too many risks. But it was the risk that made her cunt wet and her nipples hard. She’d agreed and had been a bit disappointed when Mark was alone. As he bit her nipples and slid inside her he said oh look who’s here. Who appeared, naked and hard from the back office it’s my friend Charlie. You know Charlie don’t you slut?

Watford

Excellent

wirral

So this diary was really giving me something to think about. The woman who lay back and fucked me passively was an active, hungry, cock sucking, cum loving gang bang lover and I d had no idea and she thought I still had no idea. It was quite horny talking to her about everyday things knowing that every time she thought about RJ, Charlie, Jake and Mark her cunt twitched open at the thought of penetration and her nipples grew as she recalled how the boys adored them. I knew who she’d fucked. More to the point I knew who she hadn’t. It was time for me to take some control.

Watford

Excellent

wirral

By *j and c 2Couple 41 weeks ago

mullingar

Ed, Jont and Ecky all worked for a building contractors and worked together as a team laying paths, pointing and general outdoor garden construction. As a result they were all fit as fuck and muscled where it matters. They weren’t thick set or stocky like wrestlers but lean and slim with masculine frames which displayed their manhood and virility. I asked them to give me a quote to relay my patio. I invited them round without telling the wife on the hottest day of the year so far. I encouraged her to sunbathe in her skimpiest bikini knowing it would showcase her nipples, breasts and cunt and her dark, tanned skin. She was relaxed and settled when the lads arrived.

As I expected they all arrived wearing shorts, figure hugging t shirts and boots. You could taste the testosterone in the air. As I showed them the job they couldn’t resist looking at the Mrs. I watched her reaction closely.

Initially she was a little embarrassed at their sudden arrival but as they stood chatting to me I could see their arousal growing in their shorts and the way they kept making eye contact with her. At first she lay still but then the signals started. At first it was just a coy smile as she stood, rearranged her bra and realigned her bikini bottoms. But it was the way she did it. She cupped her breasts and gently fondled them as the boys watched and her fingers just lingered a little too long as they passed across her cunt. And I’m sure she put her fingers straight to her lips in a gentle tease. She lay back on the sun bed but didn’t lie still. She didn’t toss and turn. Oh no not my slut. She gently moved rolling her hips subtlety and moaning gently as she enjoyed the sun bathing her body. But she was imagining the boys taking her and enjoying what she was offering.

Look lads , I said, I’m going to leave you here to have a look at the job and work out what materials you need while I nip round the corner to the post office. I’m walking so I’ll be about half an hour.

Sound said Ecky looking at her, we can get what we need now that we’ve seen the job. Take your time. Ring is when you’re on your way home.

So I left. But fuck the Post Office. I went upstairs to the back bedroom window. The window with a clear view of the rear garden, my wife and the boys. The tension was electric. Slut spoke first. Right boys, she said, leaning forward to show off her beautiful tits to maximum effect. What can I do to help? Ed, Jont and Ecky looked at other and smiled. There was a huge crack which was waiting to be filled and it wasn’t in the paving.

We boys have all done it. Fucked another woman or man when they’re partners off the scene but usually it takes time to plan and there’s some initial awkwardness and caution. But not today. Why? Well

1. It was hot. The lads were horny and they’d already lost control of their cocks.

2. They knew of her reputation. Oh I hadn’t told them but I knew they’d talked about in the changing room. Boys brag when they’ve fucked a fit housewife so they knew she was a dirty bitch.

3. She’d clearly given them the green light with her subtle seductive come on. PHer nipples were on stalks and there was a hint of a damp patch in her pants.

4. They thought I had no idea. They thought I was oblivious and happy in my ignorance. All men like to leave their cum in another woman and imagine their partners/husbands fucking afterwards as the slut pretends the juices inside her are all his.

Within minutes she was on her knees on the sun bed with a cock in her mouth, a second pounding her arse and her breasts caressing the third cock. The cracks in the patio might take a while to fill but hers would be sorted before I could say 1st Class Stamp.

Watford

Please keep us updated

They didn’t even go indoors. She was so fucking horny so threw caution to the wind and turned on every come on in the book. She stuck her arse up in the air provocatively inviting them in. In turn they all licked her wet cunt and stuck in their tongues as far as they could reach. They were encouraged by her moans and groans of pleasure and ecstasy. Once they all had a mouthful they all fingered her in turn. She’d always had a tight cunt but clearly wanted all she could get and at one point they all had one finger up her cunt while two of them fondled her breasts and the third rubbed bus cock on her arse. She was like a bitch on heat and gasping in pleasure and delight. Then in turn they tag fucked her. It was almost like they’d planned it. Five thrusts each. The first gentle and shallow. The second slow but deep the third hard and deep and the fourth and fifth gentler and more shallow each time making her desperate for the next deep cock. After what seemed like an eternity they all came inside her zipped their pants and left. My wife was perched on the sun bed, arse in the air dripping with cum from three guys cocks. I came into my hand as she reached below, scooped a finger full of cum as it oozed out of her cunt and ate it. I ate mine. Well at least we shared the same tastes. Bitch.

wirral

Watford

Great please continue

I waited a few mins and went downstairs quietly the taste of my own cum still lingering in my mouth. I felt elated so I wondered how she must have felt with the taste of three guys on her lips, the sensation of lying there with the cum of three guys in her cunt. I went out of the front door and down the side of the house pretending to return from the post office. She was lying there in full glory. He bikini top back in place but her nipples still on full alert and her bikini bottoms only just covering her arse and cunt. Oh the boys have gone I said feigning surprise. They came and went quickly she said. Bitch. I thought it would take longer she said. Whore. As she moved her leg I was sure I could see a damp patch emerging on her pants. She’d enjoyed the cum of three fit lads who I had listed over for years. She was my wife. Was it fair. Lie still I said. I knelt at the bottom of the sun bed, slid her pants to one side and looked at her magnificent cunt. It was calling to me. As she writhed I slid in my tongue and enjoyed the cocktail of cum which was waiting, I unzipped my pants and slid in. Sorry I said, knowing, I haven’t brought any lube. Oh Ricky, she said I’ll be fine and so the cum concoction became a mix of 4. Bitch, slut, whore. But I was so happy. Ignorance is certainly bliss from where I’m standing.

Watford

I hope that there is more to this story

I spent the rest of the day wrestling with a mixture of emotions. In the one hand I was still dealing with the fact that my wife was not the woman I thought she was whilst delighted that she was the woman I wanted her to be - a cock and cum loving whore. Like me. The only difference was she was doing something to satisfy her hunger whilst the best I could do was eat a cocktail of cum from her wet pussy. It was crucial that I stayed in the dark and let her play. I knew she’d only got started on this adventure. She’d had six of the team. Surely the others would know and looking. She’d circled the guys she’d fucked on the team photo in her diary. Dirty bitch.

The following day she mentioned that she’d invited Mark and his wife Janet round for drinks to say thanks for sorting out her car. And for fucking you you dirty secretive bitch I thought. There were a lovely couple and good company - both attractive and lively and we’d enjoyed time with them before at footy do’s. I wondered how I’d feel being with a guy who I knew had fucked my wife so recently. Honestly? I was looking forward to the awkwardness, the polite tension, the chemistry. I was also looking forward to being with them. Whilst I’d be more than happy to fuck Janet senseless now that I knew Marks cock had been in all of my wife’s holes I wanted him in mine. I wanted him to pump raw DNA into my holes. There were two whites in this house. Why don’t you wear that new dress of yours I said. It shows off your assets I said smiling. Ok she readily agreed. I knew she would. It was tight. It was short and it was so sexy. It left nothing to the imagination. It could prove to be an interesting evening.

Watford

Always stopping at the interesting point please continue

wirral

By *kpiercedCouple 40 weeks ago

walsall

By *angtidy42Couple 40 weeks ago

Redditch

By *hrisukbishareCouple 40 weeks ago

Edinburgh

keep it cumming please

By *j and c 2Couple 40 weeks ago

mullingar

By *1sexypairCouple 40 weeks ago

Retford

By *ussD1Man 40 weeks ago

Gloucester

Bookmark

By (user no longer on site) OP    40 weeks ago

And it was. Mark and Janet arrived and we had a very, very pleasant meal and given the fact that Mark had fucked my Mrs behind my back there was no awkwardness between him and me or between him and Mrs Whore. Oh she postured and put on a good display, flirting innocently and teasing Mark about how good he was with his hands but always linke to her car and not her cunt. The wine flowed freely and we all got a bit tipsy. Mark and Janet only lived round the corner so they’d decided to either walk or get a taxi. Just as Mark and I stood to go upstairs so that I could show him my new loft conversion Bitch knocked over a glass of red wine all over Janet’s tight fitting whit dress. Quick said bitch unzipping the back of the dress to get it off and into cold water. Disappear boys she said and the last thing I remember was a glimpse of Janet’s tiny white g string and her beautiful breasts sitting in a skimpy white bra with just a hint of nipple showing. Disappear she said. We went upstairs and looked at the work that had been completed the week before. As we turned to go downstairs Mark glanced out of the bedroom window and down onto the girls. Bitch was flicking one of Janet’s nipples with her tongue and with the other hand she pushed aside the pants and slid in a finger, sliding it in and out of her cunt. The Boys The Boys said Janet enjoying every thrust and flick of the tongue. They’ll be ages said Bitch. At this point I looked down at Marks crotch. His cock was out and he was wanking a beautiful throbbing, girthy cock. In seconds I was in my knees and his cock was in my mouth and he responded by gently thrusting back and forward to the back of my throat. 5 star job there mate. Said Mark. And I’m not talking about the list conversion. By the time we got back downstairs I’d swallowed Marks load and licked his balls and cock clean. Janet was wearing one of Bitches summer dresses and looking smug. We’ll I said. Quite an eventful evening I hope you aren’t too wet Janet. We all smirked for different reasons and refilled our glasses.

By *iquor247Man 40 weeks ago

wirral

Redditch

By *ADSPARKY200Man 40 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

A couple of days after the Mark and Janet meal Bitch asked me if I was happy. In what way I asked. What do you mean? You work so hard she said and never get time to yourself. You should take a break and get out on your bike like you used to. You used to disappear for hours and come back exhausted but with your batteries completely recharged. Your should take some time this weekend to get out. Bitch was up to something. But I was happy to play along. I’d seen the team picture and the boys faces circled. Who would be next?

On Saturday morning I squeezed into my Lycra cycling gear and got ready to go for a ride wondering who she was planning on riding. As I left she called - Ricky leave the garage key Den is popping over to check the tumble dryer. Den. Den! Or Dirty Den as the lads called him. He had an enormous cock and chased anything in a skirt …….and most woman didn’t run away …… he was very, very popular with the ladies. Apparently one of the female stewards had stayed behind after the match to check the dressing rooms and ended up checking Den’s dick. The story has it that flyer orgasm was so loud that a few of the lads rushed back to the room and found, not a damsel in distress but a damsel in Dens enormous dick and he was pounding her like a whore.

So Den was coming to check my tumble dryer!

The only thing spinning in my garage would be Bitch on Den’s dirty dirty dirty dick. Before setting off I turned round the security camera and focussed it into the garage and the chair placed conveniently beside the machine. It was going to be hard cycling with a hard cock but it would get a lot harder when I watched the recording later. Bye love. I called. Hope you get your dryer sorted. Enjoy your ride she called back. I bet she was thinking - because I intend to enjoy mine. Bitch.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

wirral

walsall

Gloucester

Mmmm

So I enjoyed my bike ride thinking about what Dirty Den was doing to my Mrs, riding her like a bike. When I got home she’d already showered and had been preparing tea in the kitchen. It was me who mentioned Dirty Den indirectly. Dryer sorted than I asked. Oh yes. She said. Sorted very quickly. As soon as he arrived he knew what was needed. Oh I bet he did I thought. Later when she was watching something on the tv upstairs I watched the playback.

When Den arrived she’d been wearing a sort, white, silky dressing gown thing that only just covered her arse. Underneath was the skimpiest g string I’d never seen and a matching bra which made her tits look magnificent - firm, curvy and calling out for attention. Clearly a girl who wanted to be fucked.

Den said he’d need to test the dryer by switching it into full power to see why it was cutting out. Would she mind if he took off his jumper to stay cool. As he pulled off his jumper it was no accident that his t shirt came off as well revealing a magnificent torso. That made bitch stare and study carefully. Such square shoulders, such strong arms and a chest that looked like it had been sculptured from granite. But it was the light covering of jet black hair that she wanted to touch. Each hair etched symmetrically from his shoulders down to his waste leading her eyes to a beautiful bulge.

He’d talked to the lads. He knew. Better whip these off as well he said as he lowered his pants to the floor. Before they touched the ground she was on the floor, had released his stiffening cock from his tight white pants and was savouring every drop of pre cum. The footage showed every detail of their meeting. She took every inch of his girthy cock in her mouth before giving it a warm welcome in her hungry Cunt. They fucked each other all over the garage until they both came in unison. As she knelt in front of him cleaning the remnants of his cum and her cunt juice from his cock. He looked down and said now this dryer? What’s the problem? Problem? Problem? There’s no problem bitch said. Oh I think there is he said lifting Ricky’s puncture kit from the shelf above the boiler. You dirty, calculation bitch he smiled. Perhaps I’ve got time to look at your our appliances. And they went inside. I didn’t need footage to imagine what Bitch and Dirty Den did inside.

By *j and c 2Couple 40 weeks ago

mullingar

By *iggingedickMan 40 weeks ago

Bangor

By *ADSPARKY200Man 40 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

Gloucester

The video footage. The diary entries. The deception. The manipulation. The double life. The devoted wife v The hungry whore. I should have been angry, I should have been jealous. At least I should have felt offended, hurt, diminished and resentful. I didn’t feel any of these things. I just felt hard. The instant I thought about one or more of my team mates fucking my Mrs my cock was hard and I so enjoyed that horny state. But more. My taste buds longed for the sweet cum the boys produced in their super fit sacs, my throat dreamed of swallowing their spunk as the burst down my throat and my arse twitched at the thought of being rimmed, fingered and fucked by one or more of them. I was as much of a whore as she was and every cock she took was I cock I wanted.

The following week the lads were playing away. I knew I’d have to drive ahead of the team earlier in the day to check out the venue, security etc and they’d be travelling by bus. I didn’t tell bitch that. I just told her that if she wanted to come to the away match she could travel with me in the bus. She didn’t hesitate. I could feel her hormones racing. The thought of being on the bus blanketed by all of that raging testosterone clearly excited her. It would excite her even more when she discovered that I’d have to go much much earlier leaving her to travel on the bus alone with the lads. What should I wear she asked. Oh nothing too provocative I replied. The lads can get a bit horny before a match. She could hardly contain her excitement and I’m certain the cushion on her lap concealed her fingers sliding in and out of her cunt. Perhaps Janet might like to come she said. Oh! I said pausing remembering her recent encounter. Oh! Im sure she would. Bitch. Dirty deceitful cock loving bitch.

walsall

wirral

Redditch

Gloucester

Mmmm you love it

By *ADSPARKY200Man 39 weeks ago

Watford

You can not leave it there

By *hrisukbishareCouple 39 weeks ago

Edinburgh

loving it

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

I’m going now I whispered into her ear gently so as not to wake her up too suddenly. It was early and it was my turn to drive ahead with the coach to set stuff up for the teams arrival. The lads are expecting you on the coach but you don’t need to come if you don’t want to. Stick on the coach with the lads won’t be much fun I said, secretly knowing that her cunt was wet at the thought of it. Oh I want to come, I really do she said. Bitch. She wanted to cum alright and and she wanted the lads to cum as well. Whore. Ok I said. See you later.

During the drive down I could only imagine what was happening on the coach. When the lads arrived no one actually said anything to me but I could tell by the way that they looked at me that they had witnessed a cock whore at work. It was that jealous, pitiful, guilty smirk that guys have when they’ve dipped their cock into another mans Mrs. I knew when she stepped off the coach. It was her expression. Deceit, satisfaction, sensual arousal, flushed from activity and the subtle guilt. She kissed me on the cheek. Not the mouth. No not the mouth because it had probably been loaded with cum not long before and had given a warm welcome to how many cocks? Of course all of this was imagination, conjecture, suspicion. I wouldn’t know until I read her diary. Then I’d get the detail. We lost the match. Badly. The coach was understandably angry and didn’t pull his punches in the debrief. You’re all fit lads. You should have walked the match he said. It’s almost like you all fucked up on the journey down. There’s was a snigger that rippled through the team. I knew what it meant. I knew exactly what it meant. Coach didn’t. A dna swab of the wife’s mouth and cunt would probably show races of the entire team. But not the coach. Yet.

As the lads filed out of the changing room towards the coach Charlie asked if my Mrs was coming back on the coach or travelling with me and the Coach. I’ll let her decide I said. Charlie smirked and glanced at a few of the others. Either way he said. Whatever she decides we’ll look after her. I’d give her time to write up her diary but it wouldn’t be long before I’d find out how they’d ‘looked after’ her on the way down. I knew she was hungry for cock but I was about to discover that she had a thirst as well - for cum.

By *angtidy42Couple 39 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ADSPARKY200Man 39 weeks ago

Watford

Do continue

By *iquor247Man 39 weeks ago

wirral

By *ifunlover69Man 39 weeks ago