FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Getting her into swinging

Getting her into swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nowy888 OP   Man 42 weeks ago

Abergele

I met this lovely lady at a work event where she was working as the event organisers. We hit it off straight away and I admit she had a lovely smile but she was a bit of a plain Jane. She was 6 years younger than me and had just come out of a relationship. After chatting with her through out the day I asked her out for a drink which she agreed to, so we arranged to meet the following Friday. She arrived at the pub looking lovely in a long flowing dress. We talked and drank and the evening and the conversation turned to sex, she admitted she had only been with 2 guys before and didn’t really enjoy sex, I told her she hadn’t found the right guy yet then, which she laughed at. She then asked me about my sex life and I told her I had had lots of different experiences sexually which intrigued her, so I thought in for a penny in for a pound, I told her that I like swinging and sex parties, her face dropped with shock and she went bright red. I apologise and said sorry if I had upset her, she said don’t worry but she knew nothing about swinging. I explained it is a great life style where you can be yourself and explore your sexuality with like minded people. With that she said she had to get back, I thought I had blown it but I offered to walk her home which she agreed to. On the way to her house she asked more about swinging and how long had I been going to parties, I told her 6 years and it started with my ex. At her house she invited me in and we opened a bottle of wine, again she asked more questions about swinging, I could tell she was getting turned on by what I was telling her, I told her I loved watching my ex getting fucked by guys which She found exciting and interesting. We started kissing and I started rubbing my hand on her thigh, gradually started stroking her very wet pussy, she gasped as I played with her clit, I then started telling her how, I would love her to come to a party with me where I could watch her getting fucked by other men, with this her body started to shake and she had a huge orgasm. When she calmed down a bit I slid my rock hard cock into her wet pussy, she started to move her body up to mine and I started talking dirty to her again telling her how much I wanted to see her being fucked by another guy, I asked her would she like to have 2 of us play and use her, she screamed ooooooh yes oooooh yes, with that she came again. I ended up staying the night and we fucked another 2 times. In the morning and the cold light of day she was very shy and said she didn’t know what came over her she has never been like that before, I explained it was great and wanted more and would really love to take her to a party. She agreed she was intrigued by it but was shy, I told her we could go and she didn’t have to do anything if she didn’t want to So she agreed to come to a party. To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Abergele

I continue to see her over the next few weeks and found out that in her last relationship her partner was very controlling and hated men looking at her and made her dress down. She was finding it hard that I was so free and easy about sex. We went out and brought her some sexy clothing, leather basques and black sexy knicker, fishnet hold ups, she looked amazing. I got in touch with a couple I use to see called Rod and Claire who had there own parties, I explained about Louise and I asked if I could bring her to the next one and would Claire help ease Louise in. Louise is very sub and likes to be used by guys so often there were only a couple of ladies and 5 to 6 guys. They said that they would arrange a party for a couple of weeks time and I would bring Louise but not tell her to much about who will be there. When I told Louise that we had been invited to Rod and Claires, she was very nervous but excited. The night of the party Louise did her hair and make up and on my request put on bright red lipstick, a lovely short skirt, fishnet stocking, basques, and hi heels, she looked a real slut and I was so turned on by her. She put a long coat and we drove in my car to Rod and Claires house in the country. Rod met us at the door and showed us in, Claire came through dress really sexy and slutty and put Louise at ease straight away. The 4 of us had a drink and chat and Louise was beginning to relax with them. The door bell rang again and another couple came in call Dave and Beth, again a very nice couple Beth looking amazing also. We all chatted for an hour and the drink was flowing well. Rod took me to one side and said that there will be another 2 guys coming a bit later so hopefully it will be a good night. I kept asking Louise if she was ok and she admitted it was exciting and horny. Rod then put some music on and asked Louise to dance, at first she was not sure but I then said I would dance with Beth, we all got up to dance it wasn’t long before Rod was feeling Louises bottom and started rubbing his hard cock against her, I could tell she was responding well, with this I came up behind her and started to undo her basque while Claire, Beth and Dave also crowded around and started to strip off while feeling everyone. I whispered in Louises ear to get Rods cock out and play with it, she was a bit unsure but I took her hand and placed it on Rods hard cock pushing hard against his trousers. She started to undo his zip while I started rubbing her pussy which by now was getting wet, she moaned as I start to play with her clit, mean while everyone else was getting naked and there was plenty of moaning going on. I whispered in her ear and asked if she was enjoying it, she said she was, I told her I wanted to see Rod big hard cock fuck her, with this her juices were really flowing and I knew she was going to get fucked by Rod. Both Rod and myself striped off and lay her on the ground, Rod went down and started to lick her wet pussy, I push my cock into her mouth and told her to suck it, she was in heaven, then Claire came over and started sucking on her rock hard nipples, I started playing with Claires nipples while Louise sucked on my cock. Rod looked up from licking her pussy and I indicated for him to fuck Louise. I took my cock out her mouth and whispered in her ear that she was just about to take another mans cock, as Rod pushed his cock into Louise dripping pussy, she moaned loudly, I kissed her and called her my dirty little slut and we were all going to use her tonight with this she had a huge orgasm. Rod kept pumping away until he filled her with his cum. This sent me over the edge and I shot my cum over her tits where Claire licked it all up and rubbed it into Louises tits. Rod pulled out and Dave pushed his cock straight into her dripping pussy. I whispered again in her ear that she was amazing and that she was going to take all the cocks tonight, she is our slut, she kissed me and said, I am so glad I am your slut. While Dave was pumping hard into Louise wet pussy the other guys arrived there was not 2 as Rod said but 3, they soon got involved with Beth and Claire but one guy came over and stuffed his cock in Louises mouth, I told her to suck him dry, within a few minutes the guy said he was about to cum and shot his load over her face, my cock was rock hard again by now and I started to wank over her. Dave grunted and shot his load in Louises pussy, Beth came over and started to lick the cum out of her pussy. Claire had been fucked a couple of times by then but she came over leading one of the new guys by his hard cock which was a good 9” and thick girth. Claire looked a Louise and said I have a present for you tonight, this nice big cock. I had never seen one that big before and I told Claire you are going* to take a monster , she smiled and opened her legs, the guy slowly pushed it in, stretching her wet pussy, she moaned and groaned with pleasure, he sunk the whole length in her wet pussy and started pumping hard, I was so turned on and wanked all over Louises face telling her she was a dirty little slut which seemed to turn her on even more. When the guy filled her pussy full of cum, I looked at her and said she had taken 3 cocks and had 3 more to go By the end of the night she had taken all of us and some twice, her pussy was licked by both Claire and Beth and I got her to lick Claires pussy after I had cum in it. This was the start of an amazing relationship in which Louise turned into a real sub slut and loved to be used. All the above is totally true and if you would like more recounts of our swinging experiences let me know.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 42 weeks ago

Porthcawl

More please

By *ameulMan 42 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

Definitely would love to hear more

By *axixxxMan 42 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *nlyme40Man 42 weeks ago

Rugeley

Abergele

All these stories are true and actually happened

Following on from Louises first swinging experience our sex life was amazing and Louise explored her sexual side that she had never done before. We met up with Rod and Claire quite often where Claire became Louises mentor, so to speak and we would use Louise between the 3 of us and occasionally 4 or 5 of us. Fast forward a couple of years and we decided to get married. At the wedding Rod was my best Man and Claire was a bridesmaid for Louise. The only other couple from our swinging life were Dave and Beth who had been at Louises first party and we also saw occasionally also. We had decided that we would have a small wedding for our family and “normal friend” and said the reception would finish by 6pm as we were going away on honeymoon. When really we had planned a swinging party for the evening to celebrate our wedding. Rod and Claire along with Dave and Beth had help planned it and all I wanted was to see Louise take a lot of cock and be used to celebrate our marriage. We had rented a large house in the countryside for 4 days about 1 hour from the wedding reception and had invited 4 couples, and 3 guys. 2 of the couples were Rod and Claire and Dave and Beth. I had always wanted to see Louise take a large black cock and one of the the couples invited was a mix raced couple that Rod knew and had assured me that the guy was huge, also 1 of the single guys was black who use to see Beth and Dave often. The black guys were the surprise for Louise and I could not wait to see them fuck her. The wedding went well and around 6pm a mini bus picked up the 6 of us from the reception driven by one of the single guys who was invited to the party. Louise looked amazing and was already feeling horny knowing that she was in for a good fucking later on. At the house we went to the rooms to get changed and agreed to come down stairs to our swinging reception at 9pm. I waisted know time and fucked Louise telling her that she was now my dirty slut wife and she had to take all the guys at the party tonight to consummate our marriage. She was so fucking horny just talking about it and I filled her with her first load of cum for the night. We both showered and got changed, Louise put on a new studded leather basque, dog collar, black thong Which showed off her shaved pussy and lovely lips, fishnet holdups, black 4” high heels and bright red lipstick that she new I liked, she looked amazing And gave me an instant hard on. Just before we went down to meet everyone, she said to me, thank you, I said what for, she said for liberating me and my promise to you is I will be the best submissive slut you could ever want. I just said, I love you and I just want you to enjoy what ever we do and you are truly an amazing women. We went down stairs and entered the lounge to all our sexy friends dressed in sexy outfits, Claire and Rod grabbed hold of Louise and along with me took us into the middle of the room. Claire said to our friend “ tonight Louise is our play thing and will be used by everyone” Louise smiled at me while holding my hand, with that Rod took Louise over to the corner of the room and instructed all the guys to stand around Louise, he told her to knee down and instructed her to start sucking and playing with there cocks, the women came up behind the guys and helped get them erect, not that they needed much help. Louise started sucking the cock in front of her and rubbing two cocks each side of her, then a large pair of black hands groped her tits and started rubbing her nipples. Now if I am honest I am not sure if Louise had clocked there were two black guys there when we walked in and we had not told her she would be taking her first black cock tonight, as she was busy sucking cock she had not realised there were black hands on her tits. She was enjoying the attention to much to notice, then a lovely short blonde got in along side Louise and started playing with my cock and the black guy behind Louise. I then realised that they were the mixed race couple the dark guy said to me to enjoy his wife, I said to him make sure you fuck Louise hard and I want to see his big cock enter her, he smiled and gave me the thumbs up. To be continued

Abergele

Continued So with Louise being surrounded by cocks and having her tits played with Rod got hold of her head and pushed his cock in her mouth, she sucked it hard taking the whole length in, I could tell by looking at Rod he was not far off cumming Beth had been wanking him hard just before. Secretly I I new Rod want to be the first to cum over the new bride and with that he pulled his cock out and shot his cum over her face, this sent a chain reaction and the guy Louise was wanking came over her basque. The lovely blond lady sucking on my cock turned to Louise and started licking the cum off her face and then started kissing her, They both fell to the floor and carried on kissing while one of the guys started licking Louises wet pussy and Dave started fingering the blonde lady. I knelt down on the floor and told them both to suck my cock which was not far off cumming. Someone had taken Louises basque off and her thong and hands were exploring her everywhere. They both took it in turns sucking and licking my cock while having there pussies played with. Then Louise gave out a big moan as one of the guys entered her and started to pump her hard, she stopped sucking me and smiled with pure pleasure, I leaned over and told her she was my dirty little slut. It was not long before Louise orgasmed and the guy shot his cum into her pussy, Claire went down on Louise and started to lick her out then the blonde lady said to Louise you are going to be fucked by my husband and when he cums in your pussy I will lick it out but you will have to lick your husbands cum out of my pussy also, I looked a Louise and smiled and with that the blonde ladies husband appeared and gave Louise a kiss and said my name is Jake and you are going to take my black cock and pushed his cock in her hand, Louise gripped it but could not get her hand around the girth, I leaned into her and said this is a special present for my slut, she leaned forward and tried to put it in her mouth but it was so big she was struggling, Claire was still licking her pussy and I could tell Louise was not far from cumming again, then the blonde turned to her husband and told him to fuck the slut, I kissed Louise and told her she going to have that big cock for me as a wedding gift, she said oh, yes I want it but he is big, Jake got his cock and slowly rub it against her clit rubbing up and down placing the head at the entrance to her soaking wet pussy, gently he pushed the head in and Louise moaned loudly, Jake was an expert and knew how to use his cock and knew to be patient. Seeing Louise might need tome help Jakes wife went down and started to lick his cock and Louises pussy, this was driving her made with pleasure and I started fingering Jakes wife which in turn was getting her going, by now the others were all tangled up along side with hands going everywhere and one guy was busy wanking himself by Louises tits, I was so turned on by watching Jake slowly entering my wife I knew it would not take much before I would cum, as Louise got wetter and relaxed more Jake push more of his big cock in and her eyes were going to the back of her head with pleasure, I again whispered in her ear that she was a dirty little slut and Jake was going to fill her up, she replied ohhhh yes, let him use my pussy, Jake then started pumping in and out nearly getting the whole length in, Louises pussy lips were stretch around his big black cock which was the best thing I had ever seen, then out of the blue Jake shouted you are my dirty little white bitch and I am going fuck you hard now suck the black cock next to you. Louise has not seen the other black guy and instantly he stuffed his cock in her mouth, Jake then told her she was there cum slut. It’s hard to describe in words how I felt but it was the most horny’s thing I had ever seen, my wife being used by two black guys, Beth came over and started sucking on Louises nipples while being fucked from behind, Jakes wife started wanking my cock and Claire was being fucked by two guys along side Louise, Jake was really pumping hard now and getting his full length in, Louise was moaning and shouting ohhhh yessssss ohhhhh yessss, she orgasmed at least once, it was so horny seeing this black cock sliding in and out covered in my wife’s jucie, then Jake told his wife to come and lick his cock while he was fucking Claire, as she bent down I pushed 2 fingures into her wet pussy making her gush. Jake was ramming his cock in and out now and as much as Louise tried to suck the other black cock it was taking all her efforts to breath and enjoy her first black cock. Then Jake said I’m cumming and pushed hard into Louise, he shuddered and I could see him pumping my wife full of cum. Louise had a almighty orgasm shaking and moaning with pure pleasure, it was to much for me and I shot my cum over her face followed by the other black guy who cam over her tits, the other guy wanking over her shot his load over her tits as well and Dave managed to join the party by cumming on her face also. She looked amazing covered in cum, well and truly fucked, Jake pulled out and loads of cum came pouring out her pussy, Jake told his wife to go down and lick her pussy clean and then Claire and Beth joined in and started licking the cum off her face and tits I kissed her and and told her she was amazing and that was the best experience I had ever had, she kissed me back and said she loved me and she felt the best she ever had. I said the night was still young and she had not been fully used yet, she smiled and said I know. Louise was fucked countless times that night by everyone including a couple of the ladies. I fucked her last that night as I always do as if to reclaim her as my wife. I had really met my soul mate and she in me. This is the first time I have ever written about our swinging life, I hope you enjoy them and happy to share more with you if anyone is interested.

By *andi_mmfCouple 42 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Fabulous OP keep it cumming

By *ADSPARKY200Man 42 weeks ago

Watford

Excellent please keep the stories coming

By *an_WoodMan 42 weeks ago

Stafford

Would love to experience a hot sex party. Thanks for sharing

By *orny guysMan 42 weeks ago

Galway

F

By *obsMeganTV/TS 42 weeks ago

near

By *aughty older 50Man 42 weeks ago

Ballymena

By *pagedMan 41 weeks ago

Doncaster

Would love to hear more

By *9 kisses.Man 41 weeks ago

clacton on sea

By *llwayswilling1966Man 41 weeks ago

Hereford

Wish I could find such a hot horny gf.

By *angtidy42Couple 41 weeks ago

Redditch

By *kpiercedCouple 41 weeks ago

walsall

Please share more !

By *aidbackcpleCouple 41 weeks ago

nr stockton

more please xx

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

By *axixxxMan 41 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *rnoldZiffelMan 41 weeks ago

Leinster

Great tale OP thanks for sharing your & Louise's experiences...I just hope someone had a camera and a spare pair of hands to take a pic or ten If they did when you're in your 80's you can look back at them and think..."fucked if I know they are but by God they look like they're having fun"

Love to hear more, when time allows you to add it.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 41 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *j and c 2Couple 41 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ast_jjMan 41 weeks ago

Dublin and London

» Add a new message to this topic