FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A School Meeting

A School Meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingleStud456 OP   Man 41 weeks ago

blackpool

Hello all. I created a story a while back and thought I would re-introduce it. I enjoy writing a range of erotica and wanted to share it with you. I will upload the first few messages. Feel free to let me know what you think and will be happy to add more to it. Enjoy!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

blackpool

Our son had started school and with a new school comes a new set of parents to meet and get to know. I had done a few school runs picking up and dropping off our son when I noticed a very sexy woman who also did the school run. She was a petit lady, about 5"5, tanned skin, short brown hair with a gorgeous hour glass figure. She always wore high heeled boots, a particular turn on for me. It was difficult to picture what was underneath but due to her figure I knew she would be hot. Throughout the year I would clock her dropping her children off and use to enjoy the chance to walk behind her to either her car or the school. Her ass was stunning and watching if move as she walked always used to send my mind into overdrive. It got to summer and the coats and Jeans started to turn into more revealing items of clothing. One particular item got my full attention. A yellow dress which was a little on the short side and sandals. Her legs looked amazing. They glistened in the sun and as she pulled her pram out of the car and bent down to lock it I caught a glimpse of her upper thighs and my cock started to twitch and as she turned around the dress showed a wonderful cleavage. I couldn't help but stare but quickly averted my eyes as she looked my way. Our eyes locked for a second. Her dark brown pupils looked stunning. I have always been a sucker for gorgeous eyes. I smiled and she gave a smile back. My cock twitched again as I headed on my way. Now this woman was about mid to late 30s but her body looked that of someone 10years younger. She looked fantastic. This happened a few times over the past few weeks until I decided I needed to do something about these desires I was having. So what I did next was something I had never done before in my life….

blackpool

I'm not a particularly upfront guy. In fact you could call me quite shy until I get to know someone so I came up with an idea. An idea that could work and if it didn't I wasn't going to be found out. I created a new email address and wrote a note. The note said 'I just wanted to say I see you each day and you look stunning. I love your style and your figure is amazing. I know it's a long shot but if you ever want a chat feel free to email me'. It wasn't Shakespeare, I know, but it got what I wanted to say across and plus if it didn't work out I could always try something else. So the next day I plucked up the courage to give it to her. She again pulled up near where I parked and got out. This time she was in a strapless white dress with roses on it. Again looking stunning. Her tanned skinned glistened off her shoulders and her bosom looked big. The top of her breast were exposed. She looked classy yet devilish if you can be both. I again walked past her and caught a close up glimpse of her cleavage as she was sorting out her pram. She didn't realise I was walking by and as she stood up she jumped. 'Sorry' I said worrying if I had upset her in some way. 'oh it's not your fault. I'm fine.' she said very blasé about it. In that brief moment I got a scent of her perfume. She smelt amazing and I carried on my way to drop my son off. I clock her in the school grounds as the bell goes. As soon as my son was in I walked quickly back to the car. As I got near I prepared the note and placed it on the rear of her car under her windscreen wiper knowing she would have to open the boot to put the pram in. I quickly got in my car and sat there waiting for her to show. I noticed her come around the corner. Her heavy breast bouncing as she walked. Surely she mustn't have a bra on under that dress and the thought got my aroused. She turned to the car and folded the pram. Again I caught a glimpse of her as she bent down. Could I see her white knickers as she stretched. No I thought your getting carried away. As she stood up to open the boot she spotted the note. She took it from the wiper, opened it up and started to read. After what seemed like an age she looked up and looked around presumably to see if the person who left the note was there. She folded the note back up, put the pram away and left.

A few days past and nothing had come through on the email address. I was beginning to think I needed to think of another way to get her attention. That was, until I had an email come through…..

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

I wonder what the response was...

By *portbilly1976Man 41 weeks ago

manchester

By *ornish1982Man 41 weeks ago

Redruth

blackpool

The email read

'Hi. I got your note that you left at my car. I'm very flattered at what you wrote and thought I had to reply to say thank you. It has got me curious though as to who this is. I assume you are one of the dads (or mums) at the school who sees me and it's nice to know that I turn you on. Anyway if you want to ask me anything just email me back.

Thanks

H'

Wow I thought. I didn't think I would get a reply from her. I genuinely thought she would just screw up the message and throw it away. What do I say to her next. Where should I go. That's when I had a bit of a brain wave. I emailed back saying thank you and telling her how gorgeous she looked each day and that she was the hottest mum at the school by some distance. She replied thanking me and asked why I did what I did with the note. That was my opportunity to introduce a little game with her…..

Great start, interesting

By *ipplebarnyMan 41 weeks ago

milton keynes

Love it

By *ilbert4450Man 41 weeks ago

paisley

By *J GeminiTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Northumberland

Curious,

Xx

By *ingleStud456 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

blackpool

I looked at the windscreen and noticed something white. My heart started pounding louder with each footstep. She surely hasn't sent me a message back. She couldn't of….. could she? I checked and to my disappointment it wasn't a note just some white blossom from the tree I was parked under. Fuck I thought. I was gutted and thought the chance had gone. I got back in my car and drove back home wondering what might have been although I was intrigued as to who she had picked. I got back in and logged onto my emails and sent her one asking did she do it. All day I waited and didn't hear anything. Maybe she got cold feet on the idea and now she got turned off by it. I was disappointed to say the least. I went to pick my son up from school. Again she was there although I didn't see her get out the car this time. Just her walking through the gate. Her heavy breasts being pushed up and together with that gorgeous dress she was wearing earlier. Wow she looked so fit I thought. I got my son and headed back to the car. As I got closer I noticed something. Was it blossom again. 'No' I thought as I got closer 'its a note'. My heart was beating out my chest the anticipation was unbearable. I opened it up. It wasn't just a note. It was THE note. The note I had waited for nearly 24 hours. I tried to stay calm and not look round in case she was watching me. I didn't want to arouse suspicion. I started to read the note back to myself….

By *ornish1982Man 40 weeks ago

Redruth

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I think you missed a bit

I think you missed a bit

By *igerman23Man 40 weeks ago

hayes

More plèase

By *atehantsTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Petersfield

By *kpiercedCouple 40 weeks ago

walsall

By *es_wrentMan 40 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *dward_TeagueMan 40 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Interesting start

By *ogan WillowCouple 40 weeks ago

Leeds

By *rdiscreet327Man 40 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start and brilliant writing. Looking forward to more.

By *im66123Man 40 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ilbert4450Man 40 weeks ago

paisley

By *ut4fun6969Man 40 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *ounggent01Man 40 weeks ago

N yorks

blackpool

Apologies you are correct. Please find the right one below.

blackpool

I emailed her back.

'the reason why I did what I did was I wanted to let you know how beautiful you were. I didn't have the courage to tell you face to face plus sometimes people can be put off like that so I came up with an idea to leave a message. It's a nice way to get to know someone and so far it is working. Why don't you try it. Pick someone who you like and just leave them a little note. You may be surprised by what you get back.'

I waited for her reply. I was hoping it would spark something inside her. The message came back.' OK I will do it tomorrow. Wish me luck'

I couldn't wait for the next day to arrive. I was hoping I would see a note on my car and the possibilities of what would happen send my heart racing. The next day I pulled up to the same place I usually park. She arrives a few minutes after. She gets out and wow she looked the best I had ever seen her. She had a dress that covered her ample breasts but left her stomach exposed and then which covered her lower half. As she turned around her back was fully exposed and her tanned skinned looked stunning. I couldn't help but stare. I could almost picture what she would look like naked and my cock started twitching. I got out the car and walked past her. She looked up and smiled. It was as if she had a twinkle in her eye for some mischief. I dropped my son off again and walked back to the car and that's when I noticed a little something on the front of my car….

blackpool

I looked at the windscreen and noticed something white. My heart started pounding louder with each footstep. She surely hasn't sent me a message back. She couldn't of….. could she? I checked and to my disappointment it wasn't a note just some white blossom from the tree I was parked under. Fuck I thought. I was gutted and thought the chance had gone. I got back in my car and drove back home wondering what might have been although I was intrigued as to who she had picked. I got back in and logged onto my emails and sent her one asking did she do it. All day I waited and didn't hear anything. Maybe she got cold feet on the idea and now she got turned off by it. I was disappointed to say the least. I went to pick my son up from school. Again she was there although I didn't see her get out the car this time. Just her walking through the gate. Her heavy breasts being pushed up and together with that gorgeous dress she was wearing earlier. Wow she looked so fit I thought. I got my son and headed back to the car. As I got closer I noticed something. Was it blossom again. 'No' I thought as I got closer 'its a note'. My heart was beating out my chest the anticipation was unbearable. I opened it up. It wasn't just a note. It was THE note. The note I had waited for nearly 24 hours. I tried to stay calm and not look round in case she was watching me. I didn't want to arouse suspicion. I started to read the note back to myself…

blackpool

The note read:

'Dear mystery man,

I left this note due to a friend of mine. They told me to pick someone who I thought was sexy and for that reason I left this note. You look so handsome each morning and it gives me butterflies just thinking of our morning meets. I try to pluck up the courage to say hello and your gorgeous smile and eyes make each day better. Anyway I hope you don't mind but if you ever want to chat please feel free to email me.

Love

H'

Her email was placed below her signature. I was amazed. I never thought I would get her attention like this. And the thought of what she thinks of me got me very horny very quickly. I had always thought I was a handsome man but I never seemed to have much luck with the ladies so to hear this was a pleasant surprise. I rushed home as I wanted to check my emails to see if she had replied to my earlier one.

I got home and about an hour after receiving my note I noticed I had one unopened email from H. I read thought it. She said she hadnt had time in the morning to put it on the car but this afternoon she had done it. Yeah you did I thought to myself. We chatted back and forth with her eagerly awaiting a reply from her 'mystery man'. Meanwhile I was thinking of ways to proceed from where I was…

By *ukkake coupleCouple 40 weeks ago

herts

Redruth

By *unning foxMan 40 weeks ago

walsall

By *en4funoxonMan 40 weeks ago

Banbury

What a great way to contact her looking forward to the rest of the story.x

wolverhampton

More soon please OP!

By *aitingstillMan 40 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *lowryderMan 40 weeks ago

Stafford

Great story so far...

blackpool

Do I start a new email address and pretend to be another person to see where this leads. Or do I take the bull by the horns and tell her it was me all along. Decisions decisions. Fuck it I thought I'm going to tell her. Our discussions were getting her frustrated at the lack of response from her mystery man so I brought up the courage to write this:

'Dear H,

I have been wanting to tell you about something for the past couple of days but I didn't know how to approach it. Well here it goes. I received your note on my car. I have attached the note to the email. It was extremely flattering so thank you. I think we both have a pretty good connection and I think it may be a good idea, if you were OK with it, to meet up sometime after dropping the kids off at school. Let me know what you think

Thanks

C'

I clicked send.

As soon as I pressed that button I regretted it. What if she thought I was a stalker. What if she thought I had made it up and followed her around to get the note from the car she put it on. What would she say? What would she do? I was nervous and agitated and that's when I heard that oh so familiar sound of a ping. I clicked the email from H. It was two sentences long and read:

'meet me at the Costa coffee shop near school at 9.30. We need to talk.'

Fuck……

By *aul northeastMan 40 weeks ago

Hartlepool

Loving this story. Quite relatable to us all no doubt but I admire your courage definitely

By *duk70Man 40 weeks ago

langley

This is very well written

Redruth

wolverhampton

There’s so much potential here!

By *aythan68Man 40 weeks ago

Birmingham, london

blackpool

I have to admit I didn't get much sleep that night. Thoughts went racing through my head. It sounded like she was pissed off with me. She was never that blunt before. Did I offend her? Have I upset her? So many questions with no answers for. This wasn't what I was expecting. I tossed and turned all night wondering if I should go to see her. She wouldn't know I thought. No, I thought back to myself, I started this so I need to hear what she wanted to say. Besides i will state my case that it wasn't done maliciously, it was supposed to be a kind hearted gesture. It still didn't help me get to sleep but eventually after one long night I closed my eyes.

Buzz buzz

My alarm woke me up at 7. I must have got around 3 hours kip. I got dressed and showered as my son got ready for school. We had breakfast although I wasn't hungry and made our way to school. We got there a little late due to traffic so had to rush out to drop him off. I didn't notice her at all today. That wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to see her, to gauge what she was like. Whether she was angry, happy upset etc. I got back in the car and headed to Costa. I sat down near the window and got a smoothie. The weather had been unusually warm recently and the cool smoothie helped ease my nerves, slightly. I waited for her to turn up. 9.25. Still nothing although I was early. Its funny how when your waiting for time to pass each second seems like a minute, each minute an hour. Watching the world go past out the window yet not registering anything that's happening. 9.29. Still nothing the shop was getting busier now. 9.33 she arrived……

By *iona38ddTV/TS 40 weeks ago

north east fife

Mmmm great story

By *aythan68Man 40 weeks ago

Birmingham, london

And

blackpool

She again seemed to get sexier each time I have seen her. This time she wore red high heels her feet perfectly exposed with a minimal strapping on the shoe itself. I continued to gaze up. Next were her three quarter tight and I mean tight jeans. Her arse wrapped around the fabric. It looked so peachy you just wanted to squeeze it. As for her top it was a plain white vest top however the straps over her shoulders were thin and you could make out the red of her bra underneath. However you didn't need that to confirm the colour as the bra was visible through the white of her top. Her hair was tied up different to how she normally has it and to finish it off bright red lipstick. She was stunning. I was getting very hot under the collar. Whether this was due to the weather or something else I will let you decide. I took a sip of my smoothie and then a deep breath and raised my hand when she looked my way. She strode over to me full of confidence. I had never seen this side to her at the school gates but it got my attention right now and from what I could sense around me so of the other males attention in the shops too.

'Hi' I said trying to come across confident but deep down my timidness was creeping out due to the beauty of what was before me. I hated talking to beautiful woman from the beginning.

'Hello' was her reply. 'so it WAS you who got my note' She sat down and placed her bag by her feet.

'look before we start' I said 'let me get you a drink. What would you like?'

'a latte please, one sugar'. Was her reply.

I went over to the counter. During this time trying to regain some composure from the goddess of a woman that had just walked in. I tried to understand what her body language was trying to tell me. Trying to understand what her intention were from this meet. She was confident that was for sure but I didn't get any aggression from her. It seemed, dare I say, more flirtatious. I walked back over with her latte and sat down opposite her and eagerly awaited our conversation…..

By *rgasm4u69Man 40 weeks ago

Warrington

Good story so far can't wait for more

By *cotty909Man 40 weeks ago

tranent

N yorks

blackpool

Sitting opposite her I gazed into her eyes. They were Hazel and twinkled in the morning sun. I noticed her red lips and as she took a sip of her coffee and spotted the stain they left on the edge of the cup. Then her breasts. Wow!! They were perfectly exposed. The tops of them visible showing how ample they were yet covered enough to leave you wanting to see more. Her tanned skin shone in the sun. I almost got lost in the vision of beauty I saw before me, that was until she spoke.

'so this note of yours' she said calmly. 'it really got me intrigued with as to who it could have been you know. To be honest I never thought it could have been you. I thought I may have been too old for you.'

'not at all' I quickly replied. 'believe me you look great, stunning in fact.'

She smiled which was great to see. It sent a shiver down my spine. She looked so innocent. But deep down you knew she was hiding something, something which I wanted to expose and experience myself. We talked for about an hour. About school, hobbies and our kids.

'I have just the one' I said. 'he's in year three. What about you?'

'Well, I have three'. I couldn't believe her. Her body looked stunning for three kids she mentioned she worked out in her hobbies and you could definitely tell. She looked toned and must love doing squats.

'so do you have a wife? Or girlfriend?' she asked.

'no we split up a year after our son but we ended on good terms.' I didn't tell her how we broke up, it wasn't the time. 'what about you?'

'well my husband and I have been together for nearly 10 years. We met………' her voice trailed off. Not because she stopped but because I had stopped listening. I was devastated. My heart was broken. This perfect woman in front of me was taken. I was half expecting it but I hoped it wasn't true. It's the hope that kills you though…

Redruth

newcastle

By *orny1-4uMan 40 weeks ago

newcastle

N yorks

blackpool

I regained my composure but she recognised that what she said had upset me.

'are you OK?' she asked.

'yeah' I mustered up 'just a bit gutted'. I tried to shrug it off with a laugh but deep down that cut me.

'well you don't have to be gutted' she said with a smile to her face.

'what do you mean?' I replied.

'well my husband and I are swingers' she whispered 'we look for gentleman occasionally to spice up our sex life.'

'wow…. ErErmmmm ok' this was a pleasant surprise. Very pleasant indeed.

'we both have an account on Fab swingers. Do you know it?'

'yeah I have an account too. I wasn't too successful but I guess most guys on there aren't so I kind of only use it occasionally to see what's happening on there. Never had a meet though.'

'here' she said. She pulled out a pen from her bag. She wrote down a name on the napkin and kissed it leaving a perfectly shaped kiss of lipstick on the paper. 'this is our username. When you get chance feel free to add us. I think you could be just what we're looking for.'

'thanks. I will do'. I replied shocked yet strangely turned on.

'I've got to go honey but Im sure we will see each other around.' she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Her perfume brushed my nose. She smelt heavenly. I nearly lost use of my knees. She walked away and seductively waved through the window as she got into her car.

What the hell had just happened?....

paisley

tranent

By *iggers51Man 40 weeks ago

tamworth

Wow

By *ig daddy 1969Man 40 weeks ago

manchester

By *d funMan 40 weeks ago

Telford

blackpool

I raced home eager to see what this profile was. How could I have missed her. Surely I couldn't have missed her. She was stunning. I got in and logged onto the website. I searched her username and up it came. Her and her husbands account. I clicked on it. Instantly I saw images of her no nudes on her public images just lingerie and tease shots and him in underwear. That's when I realised I had messaged her about 6-7 months ago but didn't get a reply. I messaged her again adding it was me who you met from the coffee shop. I invited her as a friend and waited.

A few hours past and after a few chores done at home, it was my week off work, I logged back on. One new message. It was them. 'Thanks for the message' it said 'I've accepted your request. Enjoy the pics. I certainly did of you xxx'. I forgot all about me. I had a few pics of me naked on my friends list pictures. Well I'm glad she enjoyed them I thought. I clicked on their profile and looked at the new images. It was a little more extreme but still nothing really out there. Until I saw one image. It was her and her husband fucking she was on all fours him taking her from behind and the camera was position to their left hand side. You could see a lot. Her tight stomach. Her arched back. A tattoo that ran from just above her hip to just below and her tits hanging from underneath. They looked huge. My cock hardened quickly and started wanking it to that one picture with the thought of doing that exact same thing with her. I came, shamefully, quickly but I didn't care. This woman was stunning and I knew I had to make get a meet with her….

By *ipppyMan 40 weeks ago

Poole

Well written and intriguing

By *ynamo301Man 40 weeks ago

North West

By *he Dark Knight09Man 40 weeks ago

London

A captivating read, look forward to what's to come!

blackpool

The next day came and I dropped my son off again. This time instead of carrying on walking past H I stopped and helped her.

'hi there again' I said much more calmly than in the coffee shop.

'hello stranger'. She replied. 'how was your night last night'

'I certainly enjoyed it' I said. I could see the glint in her eyes almost as if she knew the exact picture I was thinking of.

We walked to school chatting casually whilst we dropped our kids off. As we walked back I got an unusual request.

'why don't you come to mine. Have a drink and you can meet my husband if you want.'

I couldn't say no. I wanted her and if I was to have her I needed to embrace not only her but her husband too.

'sure' I said. 'I will follow you'

I got in my car and tailed H. My mind again running away with itself wondering what to expect. Where does she live, what are we going to do. After about five minutes we pulled up to her house. It was a good size. I got out my car and followed H to the front door. She could tell I was apprehensive.

'relax' she said 'you will be fine'

As we walked in the inside of her house was immaculate. How did she keep this as it is with kids?

'do you want a drink?' she asked.

'some water please' I replied.

'no worries take a seat in the front room I'll bring them through in a minute'

I sat down in her front room to take it all in. Was I really doing this. It seemed too good to be true. She walked in with the drinks and sat down and we started talking. Over the next couple of hours we talked and talked. Righting the wrongs of the world to more personal questions about swinging. Around 12 o clock though our conversation was brought to a halt with someone walking in…..

Folkestone

great writing and can't wait for the next instalment

By *angtidy42Couple 40 weeks ago

Redditch

By *radBoy200Man 40 weeks ago

Bradford

herts

By *almon15Man 40 weeks ago

rh17

Great story so far

blackpool

It was H's husband S. He was tall, although a little shorter than myself and relatively good looking. He walked over to me and shook my hand.

'Well you must me C. H hasn't stopped talking about you ever since she first saw you.' he stated. 'long before, might I add, you left your note.'

'yeah about that note if it caused any offence then…' i tried to finish my sentence but was cut off quickly by S.

'no offence at all' S added 'in fact it has made this little vixen a lot more hornier in bed so if anything I should be thanking you.'

We all laughed but I could tell H was blushing. It was very horny seeing her this way.

'well I can't stop but I hope we will be seeing more of you soon C.' S said.

'definately.' I replied. 'it was nice seeing you'.

'Likewise' S added. ' see you later darling.' he gave her a kiss and exited out the door.

'he seemed nice' I said.

'oh you'll be seeing lots of different sides to him.' she said as she winked. My curiosity peaked but looking at the time I needed to head off too.

'shit' I said 'I've got to pick up some goods from the DIY store. I'm going to have to get on my way.'

'no problem' said H. 'but before you go can I ask you something.'

'sure' I replied. Before I knew it she moved close to me and our lips met. Her kiss was insatiable. Her lips were soft and as we held the kiss her lips parted to let her tongue pass through. Our tongues met and we embraced in a passionate kiss. My hands automatically went to her butt however she grabbed them and moved them to her sides. I didn't risk any other movement of my hands as I just wanted more of this. After what seemed like an age we stopped.

'maybe that something I wanted to ask can wait till next time.' she added whilst biting her lower lip.

'I look forward to it' I replied. And with that I left her house to continue with the rest of the day…

By *olmaMan 40 weeks ago

Kettering

"It was H's husband S. He was tall, although a little shorter than myself and relatively good looking. He walked over to me and shook my hand.

'Well you must me C. H hasn't stopped talking about you ever since she first saw you.' he stated. 'long before, might I add, you left your note.'

'yeah about that note if it caused any offence then…' i tried to finish my sentence but was cut off quickly by S.

'no offence at all' S added 'in fact it has made this little vixen a lot more hornier in bed so if anything I should be thanking you.'

We all laughed but I could tell H was blushing. It was very horny seeing her this way.

'well I can't stop but I hope we will be seeing more of you soon C.' S said.

'definately.' I replied. 'it was nice seeing you'.

'Likewise' S added. ' see you later darling.' he gave her a kiss and exited out the door.

'he seemed nice' I said.

'oh you'll be seeing lots of different sides to him.' she said as she winked. My curiosity peaked but looking at the time I needed to head off too.

'shit' I said 'I've got to pick up some goods from the DIY store. I'm going to have to get on my way.'

'no problem' said H. 'but before you go can I ask you something.'

'sure' I replied. Before I knew it she moved close to me and our lips met. Her kiss was insatiable. Her lips were soft and as we held the kiss her lips parted to let her tongue pass through. Our tongues met and we embraced in a passionate kiss. My hands automatically went to her butt however she grabbed them and moved them to her sides. I didn't risk any other movement of my hands as I just wanted more of this. After what seemed like an age we stopped.

'maybe that something I wanted to ask can wait till next time.' she added whilst biting her lower lip.

'I look forward to it' I replied. And with that I left her house to continue with the rest of the day…

"

Excellent story and looking forward to more

By *ornynhappy23Man 40 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

Redditch

newcastle

By *portbilly1976Man 40 weeks ago

manchester

manchester

By *erri AnneTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Brilliant story

Amazingly hot

blackpool

Thank you all for the kind words. Really enjoy hearing you are enjoying my story.

blackpool

I walked back to the car. I couldn't believe what had just happened. My knees nearly gave way as I got to the car door. That kiss. Wow. It had blown my mind. So much so that I didn't realise until I got in the car my cock had hardened. It was pretty visible through my jeans. I sat down and took a deep breath. She had made me want more of her. I didn't just want to fuck her. I wanted to caress and worship her. She had stunned me.

I went to the warehouse store to pick up some tools and wood and made my way home. My DIY project had to wait. I needed to gain some composure.

I picked my son up and went home and it was just after I had put him to bed I got a message from my email.

'Hi C,

I really enjoyed seeing you today and so did S. Me more so with that lovely kiss we had. Anyway S and I have talked tonight and want to invite you round to ours on Friday. Trust me, you will not want to miss out on this. Just one thing. Don't ask any questions about what we will get up to.

Hope to hear back from you

H'

My jaw dropped to the floor. I knew my son would be at his mums house over the weekend so I didn't have any issues with him. Is this something I want to do though. I had never been in the situation before. Having a couple ask me over was way out of my usual comfort zone. But the thought of having sex with H was just too good to turn down.

'i'll be there. See you Friday.'

I clicked send and now couldn't wait for Friday to turn up…..

By *illygirlWoman 40 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *yTreacleMan 40 weeks ago

Winchester

Absolutely fabulous.

Carry on with the great work

Redruth

Redditch

blackpool

The next couple of days dragged. They always do when something special is around the corner. Like Christmas as a kid. You want it to get here but the anticipation and possibilities of what might happen just race around your head and fill you with giddiness.

We saw each other a few times on the school run again. She still looked stunning and was a little more flirty with me now we had, shall we say, gotten to know each other a little better.

And so it came to Friday evening. I wanted to look smart. I put on a smart shirt, jeans and some smart shoes. I made sure I had showered and shaved down below and put on my finest aftershave I owned. I wanted to be my best for this woman. To me, she deserves nothing less. I waited for until 7.30, the agreed time we were meeting. I had brought some red wine that afternoon and some flowers. I wanted to make a good impression on her.

I got in the car and headed to their house. I was nervous but excited. Deep down though I wanted her and the anticipation of the unknown was sending my mind into overdrive.

I pulled up outside their house. I could see a silhouette through the blinds of the downstairs window.

I got out the car and walked up their drive.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

The door opened….

N yorks

North West

manchester

Folkestone

Brilliant writing

blackpool

It was S. He looked smart. Dressed in a full suit with bow tie and a silver platter in his upturned hand which was resting chest height. I was confused at first.

'hi' I said cautiously.

'good evening sir. Can I take your coat and keys?'

'ermmmm…. Yeah sure' I said still confused as to what was happening. I took my coat off and handed my car keys to him.

'are these for the lady?' he asked pointing to the flowers and bottle of red in my hand.

'well the flowers were yes but the wine was for all of us.' I said. I still hadn't clicked what was happening.

'oh I won't be drinking sir' said S. 'I'm working tonight. Please take a seat on the couch. The lady will be down shortly. Can I offer you a drink?'

I walked towards the front room. 'ermm a glass of that red would be nice thanks.' I mustered up.

'certainly sir' was the reply. I was deeply confused. This wasn't what I was expecting at all. Did she make up the story about her husband. Was he really just a butler. No surely not. I looked around the room. I didn't get chance the last time I was here. I was too focused on H and the beauty she possessed. I noticed a picture near the fireplace. Just a small one of the two of them together. They must be husband and wife. Surely.

'here you are sir.' said S. He handed me the glass. 'I will be in the kitchen until the lady comes down.' and with that he walked away. My mind started ticking away. I was tempted to leave. This was a bit too weird for me. I had never experienced something like this before and to be honest it was creeping me out a little.

I was about to get up when I heard movement from upstairs. Next thing I see is H walking down the stairs….

Redruth

By *ot manMan 40 weeks ago

long eaton

Excellent so far

blackpool

I stood up. The vision of beauty before me was unreal. I could see S looking directly at me as if he was lapping up my amazement as to what was infront of me on those stairs.

H was standing there in a white bridal matching set lacy underwear. The white perfectly brought out her gorgeous tanned skin. Her hair was down and curled with that gorgeous red lipstick. Her boobs. I was speechless. They were spilling from her bra. I gazed down to her lacy underwear and as I did she turned to show the side of her body. Her tattoo standing out and her pert butt on show. As I continued to lap up this goddess I noticed the white suspenders and white heels she was wearing. This woman was stunning. I had to pick up my jaw as she asked me a question.

'do you like what you see?' she asked knowing exactly what my response would be.

'yes' I replied. My mouth was dry. I took a sip of my wine. 'yes I do'. She continue to walk down the stairs shaking her gorgeous arse with each step. Until she was standing right in front of me. That's when she said one sentence which has stuck with me till this day.

'I wanted to tease you a little bit… but fuck it I want that cock of yours right now.'

This night is going to be one hell of a night….

By *lwaysup4it69Couple 40 weeks ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Folkestone

Top story

Redruth

By *lderWiserNowMan 40 weeks ago

Kettering

By *im69000Man 40 weeks ago

louth

By *iceguy12345678Man 40 weeks ago

fareham

manchester

manchester

By *iscoman7771000Man 40 weeks ago

birmingham

Fantastic story

More please

Telford

Nottinghamshire

Fantastic writing op. I’m loving every minute of this.

By *r6969XXX420Man 40 weeks ago

Gwynedd North wales

N yorks

By *igerman23Man 40 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *obertjMan 40 weeks ago

Birmingham

Great story so far

By *erri AnneTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow

By *lymouth nice guyMan 40 weeks ago

Plymouth

Hot, hot story...

paisley

By *itom18Man 40 weeks ago

Wigan

wolverhampton

Fantastic writing

blackpool

H took me by the hand and we headed straight to the bedroom.

'S, bring the wine will you. We may get thirsty.' she ordered.

'Yes m'lady' was the reply. I followed H up the stairs. Her arse was inches from my face. As she walked up each step it swayed from side to side. I was under her spell. I could smell her too. The fragrant scent of her pussy was drifting to my nose and my cock which was already hard seemed to harden even more. I wanted her arse but I darent touch it…. not yet anyway.

She led me to their bedroom inside was a four poster bed. It looked fantastic. It looked like something from a Disney film. I looked around and noticed a seat in the corner and a dressing table in front of the window. My gaze broke when H sat me down on her bed. For just a brief minute she broke her character.

'what will happen tonight is just between us three. No one else. I saw on your profile you are open minded and if that's true I want to push that. If you aren't happy with that now you may leave. I will understand.'

'no' I said sternly 'I want to stay' with that I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer to me and we started kissing. Our tongues once again entwined with each other. She pushed me to the bed and sat on top of me whilst still kissing. I could feel her nails as the ran across my chest. Next thing I hear is the door open up. H breaks the kiss and starts to kiss my neck. It felt amazing. I notice S walk in and he sits down on the chair with the wine bottle and glasses in each hand. He smiles and with that I continue to explore H's soft skin…..

newcastle

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan 40 weeks ago

Derby

blackpool

My hands ran up and down her side as we continue to kiss. I move them to her gorgeous arse as she breathes a little deeper. I can feel her hip starting to grind on me. So I spin her over and put her on her back. As I take in this vision of beauty that lies before me, I unbutton my shirt and take it off whilst she unbuttons my jeans and belt. I lie on top of her my fore arms supporting my weight and kiss her again. I break the kiss. Now it's my turn to kiss her neck. She smelt amazing. The perfume gently enhancing my experience I was having with this lady. Each kiss I give seems to send small shivers down her spine. And as I get close to her breast she starts to arch her back. This allows me to put one had underneath and expertly unbuckle her bra. I release those heavy breast and the gently fall. Her nipples were dark and erect. I loved sucking on nice sized nipples and didn't need asking to do it to this lady. I placed my lips around her large areola and brought my lips together brushing her skin until I got to her nipple. I squeezed it gently with my lips and a moan of pleasure escaped H's mouth. I continued to caress and lick her breast making sure they both got equal attention until I moved south. Kissing her stomach to her public bone I wanted to tease her. She had tease me quite enough and it was my turn now. My head was positioned between her thighs as I kissed her sides I knelt down on the floor. Her body resting on the edge of the bed allowing me perfect access to lick her pussy. I was in heaven. That was until I heard H say something.

'S….. Mmmmm……. Pleasure C for me'

tranent

By *lay TogetherCouple 40 weeks ago

Burgh Heath

One very lucky man!

By *unning foxMan 40 weeks ago

walsall

By *illygirlWoman 40 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

herts

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple 40 weeks ago

Co. Antrim

manchester

Redruth

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan 40 weeks ago

Derby

Excellent!

North West

renfrewshireish

newcastle

By *onnyrottenMan 40 weeks ago

cotswolds

Telford

By *eeker of pleasureMan 40 weeks ago

manchester

Dammmmmmm

By *orny1-4uMan 40 weeks ago

newcastle

By *eterpervisMan 40 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Fabulous

By *ton_maleMan 40 weeks ago

Shoreham

Loving this!

By *exymarvelMan 40 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ingleandfunMan 40 weeks ago

Rushden

Loving this, really well written as well

By *D of funCouple 40 weeks ago

Northampton

By *ooking4othersMan 40 weeks ago

Here ...

By *lymouth nice guyMan 40 weeks ago

Plymouth

blackpool

Did I hear her correct. I didn't break my stride as I continue to tease her inner thigh. Next thing S got from his chair and knelt behind me. He removed my boxers and jeans so I was naked and the next thing is I felt a wet finger touch my ass hole. I went with it. I had always been curious and had experimented down there and with the sight I had in front of me I didn't really care. Next thing I know S's tongue was lapping my ass hole while I was pleasuring H through her now dripping knickers. I removed them off her to expose a stunning pussy. Hair free and looking good enough to eat. I lapped my tongue on her clit and inserted a finger into her pussy. She moaned, as did I as S's tongue was inside my ass hole. I continued to explore when H broke.

'just there C….. Yes…… YES…… YESSSS!!' her body spasmed and as she came down from her ride she looked me in the eye.

'I want your cock in my mouth'

S broke his amazing tongue skills on my arse as it was my turn to experience H's oral skills. I lay down on the bed and she climbed on top of me in the 69 position. I lapped her soaking wet pussy and continue to rise my tongue closer and closer to her ass hole. I wanted to taste her so bad. The closer I got the more she moaned. Which meant the more she took more of my cock. I was in heaven. After a little while I made contact with her asshole. She shivered and said.

'fuck my ass with your tongue C.'

I didn't need asking twice. I buried my face between her cheeks and licked her hole. She tasted amazing. As she did that I heard her gagging on my cock. Fuck I thought. She was very good.

We continued a little while until I told her I want to take her from behind. She jumped off and positioned herself on all fours.

'fuck me C. Fuck me hard and fast till your about to cum'.

This woman was amazing….

By *lugoneMan 40 weeks ago

rathmicheal

tranent

N yorks

manchester

By *lwaysup4it69Couple 40 weeks ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Nottinghamshire

Amazing

renfrewshireish

By *ardnreddyMan 40 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

great story

Telford

By *itom18Man 40 weeks ago

Wigan

blackpool

I placed myself behind her and slid my cock easily into her wet pussy. I started off slow. I wanted her to enjoy my cock as much as possible and I wanted to enjoy fucking her. I looked over at S. He was still there fully clothed loving the view he was seeing.

I started to pick up the pace when H said

's…. get naked….. and over here. lie in….. front of me….. . I want to….. look you in…… the eyes as C is…… pounding…… my pussy'. S did as he was told he stripped to reveal a good sized cock which was now fully erect. I picked up the pace more now and her hips were matching my rhythm. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock trying to milk me before I had even cum.

'mmmmm' said H. 'this is how you fuck a woman S. C don't stop what you're doing I'm getting close.' she was now pushing back on me with some force. I looked at S and his cock was glistening. It looked like the excitement had sent him over the edge and he had cum already.

'fuck yes C . Right there….. Dont…… stop…… mmmmmmm' she groaned. I was close myself. As her oragsm came over her she lay flat down on the bed with me still in her.

'fuck' I said. 'I'm about to cum' . She pulled me out of her and ordered me to hold it in.

'S this gentleman needs to cum. Do the honours.'

'Yes m'lady' came the reply

I watched as S crawled over to me and wrapped his lips around my cock. I had never had oral from a guy before but he was good. Very good. H came over to me and started kissing me our tongues once again caressing each others. She broke the kiss to whisper seductively in my ear.

'that was the best sex I have ever had' with the last syllable echoing in my ear I came in S's mouth. He lapped up each drop and sucked me until everything had gone and the proceeded to swallow it all.

I lay on the bed shattered from the nights activities and fell asleep between S and H.

I woke the next day and walked downstairs. S and H were back to there normal characters that I had met the first time I saw them. We chatted for a bit, had breakfast and told them I had to head off.

'I sure hope we see you soon' said H with a cheeky wink.

'yes' said S 'you will have to cum by some time'

'oh I'm sure I will' I replied.

And with that I left their house with a big smile on my face.

By *lderWiserNowMan 40 weeks ago

Kettering

blackpool

There is more so happy to continue with the story should people still be interested.

By *ipppyMan 40 weeks ago

Poole

Very interested

By *aughtyman45Man 40 weeks ago

lincoln

Very interested !

By *im69000Man 40 weeks ago

louth

Redruth

By *ingleandfunMan 40 weeks ago

Rushden

Definitely keep going, loving it

By *lugoneMan 40 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *oyntzMan 40 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *0 Shades of RedCouple 40 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Please continue