FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Eye opening holiday prt3

Eye opening holiday prt3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weet.Palpitations OP   Man 45 weeks ago

ely

Slowly as my senses came back down to earth from just dp'ing both my wife with Pete and his wife,I was treated to a very sweaty and very happy Lisa sitting on my lap as she curled her arms around my neck leaned in and whisperes.

" you are truly amazing."

" I love you too." I said as I kissed her deeply.

Pete and Steph were caressing Mark's body as Stacey was kissing him.

Steph leaned in and whispered something to Pete.

He stood up and said.

" Steph has had a brilliant idea,

We have chartered a boat for the day tomorrow and we would like to know if all of you would like to join us for a cruise?"

Mark and Stacey both said yes just as Lisa said " oh yeah that woukd be great!!"

" right you are then I shall mail you guys with the details when we get back to our room."

Everyone started getting dressed and we said our goodbyes to Pete and Steph as Mark,Stacey,Lisa and I headed back to our suite.

"They were a lovely sexy couple."Stacey said.

" Yeah and Pete sure does know how to make you cum ." Lisa said.

Mark and I just smiled at each other.

" so how long are you guys going to be here for?" I asked.

Mark replied " for 4 more days, but I'm gonna need a break for a day soon."

Stacey agreed. " Yeah my poor little pussy has been ravaged so much recently I'm gonna be walking like a cowboy!!!" She laughed.

" well we will take the cruise with Pete and Steph then have a break yeah?" I asked.

Lisa nodded as we opened our door.

We gave Mark and Stacey a kiss goodnight as we wandered into our suite.

"Fancy a midnight swim before we hit the bed I asked?"

" no you go,I'm gonna collapse on the bed." I leant down and kissed her as I then stripped off and waded out into the waters of the swim up entrance.

I could hear others having a good time in thier suites as I headed towards the pool.

The bar was closed but I could see someone sat near the edge of the pool in the moonlight.

It was our hostess that showed us to our suite.she was dangling her legs in the water as I swam across the pool.

" are you enjoying the resort?" She asked as I got closer.

" oh yes very much so."

As I got closer I could just see her tanned skin in the moonlight.

" it's Veronica isn't it?"

I asked.

" yes it is, come up here and sit with me if you like."

As she patted the concrete pools edge I noticed she was topless sat with a towel around her waist.

" um yeah I'm rather nude in here." I chuckled as she then stood up and removed the towel and dove into the water.

" now that makes two of us." She said with a very sultry tone as she stood up in the shallow end close to the edge of the pool with water cascading down her breasts from her hair.

Holding our her hands she beckoned me over to her so I swam up and as I stood up she wrapped her arms around my neck.

" I'm glad you found me tonight."

" why is that?"

I asked.

" because I wanted to fuck you from the moment I saw you."

She stepped forward pressing her firm tits onto my chest as her hips pushed onto my cock.she tilted her head as she came at me to kiss me.

She then threw her legs around my waist as she kissed me intensely.

I waded backwards into slightly deeper water until we were chest deep in water...she reached down for my now hard cock as she pulled her hips up and slipped my cock into her amazingly tight pussy.

As I stood there Holding her ass as she moved and guided her slender hips up and down on my cock we kissed.

She threw her head back as she was grinding her body on my cock and let out a few low moans.

" I want to fuck you properly."

I said as I started wading towards the shallow end and up the stairs to the edge of the pool.

" fuck me on a cabanas!!!"

So with her still riding my cock slowly I walked to the nearest cabanas. I laid her down in the moonlight and looked down at her fabulous figure as I flipped her over onto all fours.

" take me hard!!!"

I climbed up behind her and slammed my cock back into her tight wet pussy with force.

I grabbed her hips as my thrusts engulfed her pussy with my raging cock.

Her wails of pleasure at my balls slapping her clit sent me over the edge as I dumped my cum into her sweet pussy.

" oh god thank you for that!" I said as I pulled my now softening cock from her vice like grip.

Anything else I can do for you?

" actually there is." As I whispered something in her ear.

" oh yes that does sound like fun...I'll arrange it for say 2 days time?

" make it 3 as I need some tome to recover after tomorrow's cruise."

" OK that's something I think I can do.

I gave her a kiss goodbye as I headed back to the suite to get some much needed sleep.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *StarkyMan 45 weeks ago

Derbyshire

By *ifunKA2022Couple 45 weeks ago

newcastle

By *kpiercedCouple 45 weeks ago

walsall

By *aidbackcpleCouple 45 weeks ago

nr stockton

Great to see you back xx

ely

When I woke up I could hear Lisa in the shower.I stepped in behind her and helped wash her back then she returned the favour as I turned around under the cascading water.we had a little soapy hand play for a bit but we were both starved so we got dressed and headed out for breakfast. Lisa checked her phone over breakfast to find out where and when to meet Pete and Steph. She also saw a mail from Stacey and Mark, they sent thier numbers over to us so we could keep in contact properly.

I texted Mark's phone to let him know we were having breakfast.

Breakfast over Lisa told me that Pete had arranged for a quad bike to get them down to the marina and that he would wait there with the quad bikes so we could follow them down at 9 am.i looked at my watch and it was just gone 8 am.

Mark and Stacey walked over and we stood up to give them a hug/ kiss.

" Shall we head over to the bike rentals?" Mark asked.

" Yeah let's go." I said as we all walked and chatted.

I held Mark back a bit as the girls walked ahead.

" right Mark I've set up a special surprise for 2 days time.so basically your last night here."

" oh did you now?".and what did you have in mind?"

" it's hardly a surprise if you know about it already, I just needed to tell someone before I blurted it out.i hate trying to keep stuff a secret. "

As I looked ahead I could see Pete walking out from the rentals place.he waves as we get closer.

A rather stunning young red head walks up to him and throws her arms around his waist as she leans in to kiss him.

" this is Vicki." He says as we finally get over to him.she turns and greats us all with a smile and a quick kiss.

Her green eyes and flame red hair were enough to stir my cock into a semi but seeing her pretty little pink nipples through her mesh bikini top kinda helped too.

" well Steph went ahead with Vicki's girlfriend Sam. So if you ho inside I've already booked you lot a quad for the weekend. "

" the weekend??" I asked.

" Yeah I got a better deal for all 4 quads over the weekend rather than just 1 day so I thought fuck it."

" fair enough, what do I owe ya?" I said as I reached for my wallet.

" no I won't take your money,you were invited as my guest and as such you don't need to lift a finger.

If you want a drink one will be got for you,if your hungry, then you will be fed, if your horny your balls, and or pussy will be satisfied."

Lisa smiled a naughty devilish grin at me then at Pete. " can I ride with you ?" Lisa asked Pete.

Stacey looked over to me as Pete said." Of course you can, I'm sure Vicki would love ride with Mark. "

Stacey jumped on my bike as I went inside with Mark to get our keys.

" looks like you get to enjoy the new girl." I said as I nudged him.

" just remember to concentrate on the road, you have precious cargo on board!" He said as he nudged me back.

" it's cool I've riden loads of time with Lisa before."

Mark just smiled as he swung his leg over his bike as Vicki jumped on behind him.

As soon as my ass hit the seat Stacey's hand reached around my waist and dove into my shorts and gently but firmly grabbed my cock.

She leaned in and says.

" the faster you go the harder I will yank on your cock.so if we crash your cock is coming with me.But if you ride like a good boy ill treat your cock to a very nice hand job along the way."

Mark looked over and burst out laughing as he rode past.

I started the bike and followed Mark who was following Pete.

Stacey started slowly wanking my cock as I rode gently and safely behind Mark.

I couldn't resist as I said loudly. " hang on!!"

Fuck me she gripped onto my cock so hard I though she was going to pop the head clean off like a balloon bursting.but I had already pulled the wheelie.as we both leaned into the wheelie I ground the sweetspot rather quickly as I roared past Mark with Stacey's screams filling the air as I brought it back down with a bump.

" oh my fucking god!!!!!" Stacey screamed at me.." I'm so fucking wet right now!!!"

I laughed as I turned a corner I pulled the bars hard and we gently went up onto 2 wheels. Her grip again on my cock was like a vice...but within a few moments she stopped hanging on like a vice and started properly wanking my cock off.

" I so want to fuck your cock right now!"

" Yeah I thought you would enjoy a dose of adrenaline. "

I dropped the quad back onto all 4 wheels as we headed into the port town,and down into the marina.

Pete slowed down and parked his bike up as I came up next to him.i looked over to see Lisa slide her hand back out from Pete's shorts as Pete watches Stacey doing the same with me.we just smiled and gave each other that knowing nod of approval.

As we got into the marina I looked out into the harbour.

" so which one did you charter?"

"The triple hulled catamaran."

I looked out to the end of the Dock where the largest catamaran I'd ever seen sat low in the water.

As we were walking down the Dock I could barely believe my eyes at the size of this boat.

" how much did that thing cost to charter?" I said in disbelief.

" it's not what you know...its who you know...and I happen to know who owns this beautiful boat." Pete said whilst laughing.

Steph looked out from the forward observation deck and started waving as she headed over to the inside pontoon. As we climbed aboard we were introduced to the owner and captain Richard.

" hello and welcome aboard " the Marde Grass"

My name is Richard but everyone calls me Dick...not a Dick but The Dick." He says while laughing.

And that sweet little thing sitting over there is Amy. That's Vicki girlfriend and a proper little cumslut so once we are out in open waters I suggest you lock your man's cock away otherwise she will drain his pumps dry!!"

Again Dick laughed.

The boat was massive at 60 ft long and nearly 40 ft wide. The two outside pontoon had living quarters inside as well as the main centre Hull that had steering control, the main mast and ropes,the gallet as well as 2 large cabins and a dining area.

Above deck there was the forward observation deck in front of the mast as well as the two huge nets that were strung out between the centre Hull and outer pontoons.

once we got underway everyone seems to be gathering up on the observation deck as we sailed out into the open sea.

" can I take some photos on my phone?" I asked.

" Yeah sure.great idea some mementos!!!" Stacey said as she jumped up to grab her phone too.

We got shots of the girls ,each couple ,and then Dick came up and said.your now in international waters so we can do whatever we want." And yanked down his shorts as he turned around and headed back downstairs. Within seconds I turned around to see nearly everyone naked except me.i was taking the photos.

By *overOral0Man 45 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *rogalCouple 45 weeks ago

Falkirk

By *annSummersMan 45 weeks ago

Glasgow

Always loved a boat cruise!

By *lderWiserNowMan 45 weeks ago

Kettrin

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

By *cubasexMan 45 weeks ago

Dudley

By *untooMan 45 weeks ago

manchester

Another fantastic chapter

ely

It was hard to concentrate as I watched Vicki lay Lisa on the sun lounger as she promptly got her head between her thighs. I walked around them taking shots from all angles as this sweet little red head was making Lisa's hip dance around as her abdomen fluttered from the orgasms that crashed throughout her.

Stacey was also having some fun of her own with Sam as they threw a huge beach towel down and Stacey laid on her back as Sam straddled her in a 69.

I walked around them as they moaned and lapped at each others pussies.

Steph walked up to me after she returned from below deck wearing a huge strap on dildo.

" right you bitches, who's taking this cock first?"

Steph said as she looked me up and down." And why the fuck are you still dressed?"

I got a few more shots off before Lisa said.

" oh my god that's huge!!! Please fuck me as I suck Craig's cock!!!"

I looked at Lisa as both her and Vicki started stripping me off as I stood there. Lisa ripped open my casual dress shirt as buttons went flying and then pulled it from my shoulders. Vicki untied my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles as my cock sprang free nearly smacking her in the face as she dropped my shorts.

Her bright green eyes lit up as my cock was right in front of her.she gasped as she opened her mouth.

Lisa dropped to her knees in front of me right next to Vicki and took ahold of my cock in her hand and pointed it towards Vicki's now wide open mouth.i pushed my hips forward as her lips covered the head and her tongue began swirling around the head as Lisa's hand started stroking me slowly.

I pointed the camera down and got a few shots of Vicki as she took my cock deeper into her mouth. I then pointed the camera to capture the moment when Steph now kneeling behind Lisa with that 10 inch and extremely fat dildo strap on poured some lube onto her hand and wanked it all over the huge fake cock.

As soon as Steph pressed the head against Lisa's pussy she pulled my cock from Vicki's mouth. As Steph pushed that monster into Lisa's tight pink pussy her gasp and long low moan was breathtaking as her full wet lips swallowed my cock at the same rate the cock was pushed into her from behind by Steph.

" oh fucking hell!!!" Lisa gasped and exclaimed as stephs hips rocked the cock in and out slowly pushing it deeper until Lisa pushed her hand back to Steph's thigh to stop her from pushing in any further.

" oh fuck I'm so very full!!! She moaned as Steph picked up the tempo of her hips. Steph now slapped her ass hard.

" stop being a pussy and take this cock!!!" She said loudly with a dominant voice.

My little Lisa quivered as her mouth swallowed my cock as Steph slammed that monster home. I could barely keep my hand steady as her forehead was now bouncing off my abdomen as my cock was being shoved all the way into her soft willing mouth by Steph's thrusting hips shoving that behemoth dildo into Lisa's aching pussy.

Lisa's moans grew so loud even with my cock blocking most of the sound that I thought someone was going to come up and check what's happening.

Suddenly her head started shaking from side to side as her hands pushed back against Steph.

Steph pulled the enormous cock from Lisa's trembling pussy as she fell back onto her heels.

" I'm sorry but I just can't take it...its too big"

" there's no need to be sorry my sweet, now you know your limits my hunky." Steph said as she leaned down and kissed her.

Vicki quickly took up Lisa's position and greedily sucked on my cock again as Steph mounted her from behind.

Lisa's hand held out as she said" let me take some photos of you my sexy stud."

I handed her my phone as I took Vicki by her hair and tried to relax as I watched Steph's enormous boobs bouncing around as her hips thrust that cock to the hilt into this tiny little red head as she moaned like a banshee trying to suck my cock.

Sam walked up behind me and knelt down behind me.her hand now sliding under my ass and cupping my balls she played with them as her other hand reached up and found my nipple. She pulled on hard as her breasts pushed against my back.

" lean back against me so you can relax and enjoy Vicki's mouth around that cock of yours."

I leaned back and within minutes I was groaning as my cock was now flowing my seed onto Vicki's tongue.

Sam's hands stopped as she quickly spun around the front of me and first kissed Vicki then took me intoher mouth to clean me off.

Vicki's head dropped as her moans hit thier crescendo and her arms gave out as her orgasm exploded from her depths as Steph's fake cock slammed home over and over.

Steph pulled it from Vicki as Sam helped her onto the lounger next to Lisa then quickly dropped to her knees in front of me as she begged Steph." Oh god yeah fuck my arse with that monster!!!"

Steph's eyes widened as she did as she was asked and lined up the head to Sam's ass.

" are you sure my sweet?"

" yes my arse....fuck my arse hard!!"

Stacey decided to lay under Sam's torso and fingered her pussy as Steph shoved that bloody great dildo up her ass.

There was a curious mix of pleasure and pain on her face as the dildo slid deeply into her back passage.

After a few minutes of Steph's vigorous pounding Sam relaxed enough to start properly sucking my cock.

" oh christ!!" I exclaimed. As I could feel Sam's tongue slide all the way down my full length and laps at my balls with her nose firmly pushed against my crotch.

" fuck me what does that feel like??" Lisa asked as she could see everything from her angle.

"Oh fuck me dead this is the best fucking blow job I've ever had!!!!" I said loudly. Sam's moans grew as she came up for air.

" cum for me...I want your cum down my throat ."Sam said as she greedily took me again.and again

Sam looked up at me as she reached in between my thighs and started rubbing my perineum.

Soon after I had that feeling again." Oh fuck yeah I'm gonna cum!!"

Lisa was still taking photos as I shot my load into Sam's greedy sweet talented mouth.

" oh god!!!" I said as her tongue again was lapping at my balls as I came.

The sensation of having your balls licked as you cum is spectacular and such an erotic feeling.

As she slowly pulled her head off and up from my now heavily spent cock she didn't miss a drop as she licked her lips and smiled up at me.

I leaned down and kissed her deeply. " thank you for that spectacular blow job."

She just smiled and said.

" can't wait to have you empty your balls into my pussy next."

Steph pulled the dildo from her ass and said.

" I do hope Pete warned you she is a bit of a cum slut!!"

" warned yes but forgot to mention how talented her mouth was...my god."

She then turned to Lisa.

" how's your pussy feeling now?"

" it's still tender and aching."

Lisa replied sheepishly.

" OK my sweet So let's get you below decks and get you all strapped up so you can fuck anyone you want."

" what your gonna let me wear that huge cock?"

" not yet but I do have another strap on that you can wear, so Cmon let's get down below."

With that I watched Lisa disappear with Steph.

I looked over to Stacey and Vicki who also stood up and headed down the stairs.

Which left me with the cock hungry cum slut Sam.

" I'll keep your sexy ass company." She said in a sultry voice as her hands caressed my chest as her lips suckled on my now limp spent cock.

I just lay back and enjoyed the tender caressing and soft as velvet touch of her lips across my shaft as the waves rocked the boat.

Steph came back up after 30 minutes and tapped me on the shoulder.

I looked up at her smiling face.

" watch the video."

I took the phone and pressed play.

I watched as Lisa stepped in behind Mark who was sucking Dick's cock and she dropped to her knees as she slipped the strap on dildo up his ass.she fucked him for a few minutes until Pete knelt down behind her and pushed his cock into her arse.she pushed her strap on right into Marks ass with force then equally pulled back and onto Pete's cock with force as she moaned like fuck as his cock fill her ass completely.

I'd never even imagined her thrusting her hips like a man into Marks ass and then onto Pete's cock like that.

Sam's tongue was busy lapping at my cock as it grew as I watched my wife fucking and being fucked.

Sam got up and as I was watching this video of my wife cumming hard as she leaned over onto Marks back as Pete now thrusting his cock deeply into Lisa's ass as her hands clenched onto Marks sides wailing like a banshee. Sam straddled my cock reverse cowgirl and slid it effortlessly inside her soaking wet pussy.i looked up to see her bent forward as her hips pulled my cock up and outstretched as her hips began gyrating on it like a fucking pornstar. Her moans now equaling Lisa's moans on the video. I heard the slap of her ass as Pete said.

" that's it...take my cum up that sweet little ass." And he grunted loudly as he shot his load up my wife's ass as she bellowed with ecstasy from his pulsating cock writhing within her.

" slap my ass!!"..make it sting!!!" Sam said as she shuddered at the thought.

My hand flashed by as it stung her ass and my fingers so wildly.

Her yelp of pain quickly followed by a moan of pleasure as my hand struck again.and then again.

Her now red ass cheek danced in front of me.

" oh yes harder!!"

Steph's hand flew past my face as her hand struck Sam's other ass cheek with an almighty smack.

" ahhhhhhh...yesssssss."

I could feel her gushing onto my cock.

She nearly jumped off my lap as she suddenly spun round.

Grabbed my cock as she straddled my legs and lowered her ass onto my bare cock.

" fuck my pussy!!!" she growled at me.

Taking my hand and pushing it to her now absolutely drenched pussy.

I pushed 2 fingers into her as she bucked up and down on my cock.

" more,"she cried.

So I slipped in 2 more fingers with my thumb rubbing her clit.

" oh yeah that's better but I still need more!!!! Fist my pussy!!!"

I looked down and watched as I slipped my thumb quite easily past her outer lips and watched her pussy as it swallowed my hand.

I dropped the phone and now with my free hand I rubbed her clit as my hand fucked her pussy. I pushed it half way up my forearm as she continued to ride her ass on my cock.

Fuck me this is a very dirty bitch I thought to myself. I looked up to see Steph videoing my Fist fucking Sam...

Lisa stepped into view as Sam's cumming screams had caught her attention.

" what the fuuu." Lisa had started to say as Sam suddenly sat up and said." Sorry do you want your husband back?"

" uh yeah I do actually."

She hopped off and went downstairs as Lisa sat next to me.

" what the fuck was that?"

" I dunno.it just sort of happened.."

" fuck me I thought that sort of thing only happened in hard-core porn." Lisa said.

Pete looked over to Lisa. " Ah...yeah...well she is an adult actress."

By *eeker of pleasureMan 45 weeks ago

manchester

Dudley

By *amsiMan 45 weeks ago

Hanworth

By *ree diverMan 45 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ersey GentMan 45 weeks ago

St Peter

ely

I got up and headed below decks.

" where's the bathroom?"I asked.

Dick looks at me and says. " if ya need a piss just do it over the side, for anything else it's fown there." He pointed towards to front of the boat." On the right side" he said as I headed further into the boat.

Fuck me this guys a proper kinky dude with all the things he has laying about.dildos,but plugs,whips and paddles,

I found the toilet and washed myself quickly and as I was walking back I saw a nice jewelled but plug.it was silver with what looked like a red Ruby stone in the centre. Hmmmm I thought.just as I was admiring it Steph walked in." Oh there you are."

She paused as she noticed what I was holding. " do you like that?"

She asked.

" Yeah but I think I'll try to find a new one when we get back home. "

" oh...wait stay here!"

She ran off and a few minutes later returned smiling like a Cheshire cat. " here I feel bad about ruining Lisa's day by pounding her tight little pussyso hard with Kong. " She hands me that exact but plug still in a box with its wrapping over it.and another little box.

" what's this?"

" oh those are my, or should I say now Lisa's remote control love egg's. Just slip them bad boys up her chuff and hit that button to give her a buzzing good time from the inside out...use those and that but plug and pretty sure she will want you to fuck her senseless later."

" Oh OK...thanks" I said as I headed back up top.

As I turned to go to the deck I could see Pete and Mark pounding the cum slut fir all they were worth with Stacey, Vicki and Lisa all playing with each other as they watched.

Luckily Lisa was on top of Vicki in a 69 so I had the opportunity to take the but plug out and spat on it as I gently teased her ass.

She jumped a bit until she realised it was me then she relaxed and went back to eating out Vicki's pussy.

I slowly started to ease the but plug into Lisa's pert little ass.

She moaned a bit until finally it popped inside with a nice snug fit." Ohhh mmmmmmmm" she purred as she wiggled her ass about.

" oh that feels good."

I took a photo of her new red Ruby ass jewellery, and showed her the photo.

" ohhh yeah can I keep it?" She asked.

" yes it's a gift from Steph for ruining your day of fun by pounding your pussy so hard earlier. "She went to get up as I placed my hand on her back." Nope not yet...just wait a sec."

I took out the love eggs and switched them both on.then I gently pushed the first one into her aching pussy." Ohhh fuck" she let out a gasp,followed quickly by the second one.

" there now you can get up " I said smuggly as she pulled herself up..." oh wow that's a strange set of sensations."

"Oh, is it now?" I asked as my thumb hit the button.

She lurched forward a tad as they sprang to life inside her tight little pussy.

" ohhhhh fucckkkk!!!" She exclaimed as they began vibrating around inside her,moving of their own accord.

I hit the button Again and they picked up speed buzzing even harder...

" oh god make it stop!°"

I hit and held onto the button for a few seconds and they stopped.

" oh god that was too much too soon...but the first setting fell good. " so I hit the button again.

" you gotta fuck me with those eggs and plug in your holes...trust me you will love it." Vicki said as she bent over for Lisa to mount her from behind.

" oh god...yeah I can just about moooove"

She purred as Vicki guided her strap on dildo to her pussy.stacey looked up as Vicki went down on Stacey's pussy as Lisa started moaning already as her hips thrust the dildo in and out of Vicki's prone pussy.

" oh my god yes!" Lisa cried out as she gushed down her thighs from pumping her hips into Vicki's ass.

I got some more video and a few more pics.

The boat started sailing again as Dick said." We gotta head back. I've just had a phone call.ive been asked to go pick someone up from a nearby port."

Lisa lost herself in fucking Vicki so badly that I had to switch off her eggs and almost pull her away.

" ohhh do I have to stop???"

" Yeah babe we are nearly back to the harbour. As it is 4 other boats have been treated to an eyeful of your tits as you have been fucking Vicki. "

We all laughed as we got dressed. Before I knew it we were all standing by the quad bikes.

Lisa slipped in behind me and Before I had even started the bike she reached into my shorts for my cock.I watched as Steph climbed onto Marks bike and Stacey followed Lisa's que and took Pete cock in hand.

" make me squeal." She said to him as Steph laughed.

" be careful what you wish for Stacey." She said as she too reached down and took Marks cock to hand.

We all raced up the hill and down the road back to the resort. Every bump I hit Lisa moaned so I was hitting every bump I could see.

Just as we were rolling through the gates I reached into my pocket and hit the button on the remote.

Lisa gripped my cock hard for a second and then started wanking my cock like a woman possessed. " oh yeah you definitely are enjoying those eggs."

" shut up And get us there I need to fuck you." Lisa barked at me.

As we all turned the last corner and came to a stop there were a few other couples walking past.

They could all clearly see the girls as they each pulled their hands from our shorts as we were all grinning like we had just won the lottery.

A few giggling girls nearby pointed and laughed as their blokes all nodded with grins.

I hit the button to switch off the eggs.

" noooo I want them on."

" oh OK..." I replied as I hit the button twice.

" ohhhh fuuuckkkk" Lisa said as she bent Forward for a moment. Slowly standing up she took a step forward. Then another.after a few more awkward steps she found her stride as we walked back to our suite.

Steph came over and said." You can try to make love with the eggs in but be gentle. A hard fuck can be painful if it's in the wrong place ." She said quietly in my ear. Smacked my ass and skipped away towards Pete and Mark and Stacey.

The moment we got inside Lisa ripped off her clothes and I stripped down too.

She launched on the bed and pulled her knees up.

"Please make me cum."

I flopped in front of her and tried to lick her pussy. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up..." no with that lovely fucking cock of yours!!!"

So I knelt in front of her and gently slid my cock into her.within seconds I could feel what seemed had been feeling for .out of the journey home..

" oh man that does feel good." I said as I slowly pushed my cock in between those two eggs.

" oh fuck your stretching my pussy so good!!!"

My hips began gyrating as my cock slips in and out.never taking my eyes off hers.she reached up and lovingly placed her hands on my face as I made love to my wife slowly.

" ohhhhh yeahhhb mmmmmmm more" She murmured as I picked up my pace a bit.

Her belly bouncing under me now as her hips rose and fell with my thrusts completely lost in the moment as we both arched our backs as we came together in one almighty roar of passion and sensual pleasure as our cum mixed inside her.

I slowly pulled out and switched the rugs off as I slowly stuck my fingers in to retrieve them.lisa got up to use the loo and came back holding the but plug.

"Oh, I never would have thought that this thing would feel so god damned good."

She lay on my chest as we fell asleep both extremely satisfied.

By *j and c 2Couple 45 weeks ago

mullingar

manchester

Another fabulous chapter. Thank you

manchester

By *adyinred696969Couple 45 weeks ago

Brecon

Glasgow

Glasgow

This is some holiday!!

Kettrin

By *oth0712Man 45 weeks ago

cambridge

By *aughtycplStokeCouple 45 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Dudley

By *amsiMan 45 weeks ago

Hanworth

By *wingbiusMan 45 weeks ago

northwich

Sooo hot we need more!

By *ightlife777Man 45 weeks ago

belfast

By *reland8Man 45 weeks ago

sandyford

ely

I woke up to Lisa gently stroking my cock as she layed with her head on my belly. Her tongue just gently rolling around it's head in agonisingly slow swirling motion.

" well that's definitely the best way to wake me up!!" I said as I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair.

" I wanted to see if I could make you cum in your sleep."

" oh did you now!!!"

" OK so how did you get on?"

" well it took forever to get your cock hard,and then I think I spent 30 minutes or so playing with it."

She paused." But it just wouldn't cum for me."

" Ah well now I know that's something that you want then maybe the next time I will..."

" try again before we go home."

She looked up at me." OK I will but is there anything I can do that might help?"

I looked down at her and smiled.

" a gentle hand with liberal lube and your delightfully sexy lips and tongue should do the trick. "

" damn it I thought about using lube!"

" I also need to pee so that might have something to do with it."

" you best go for a piss then."

So I jumped up and headed to the toilet.

When I finally managed to go for a piss after waiting for my cock to relax enough I walked back into the bedroom to Stacey laying on the bed next to Lisa.

" hello Stacey where's Mark?"

" he never came back last night from Pete and Steph's place."

" oh I see...he probably got tied up and abused then!" I said laughing.

" no he has never not come back before...I think he has feelings for Pete because they really did hit it off...thick as thieves those two are now!"

" well your more than welcome to join us for some relaxing massages later."

" oh that does sound good, I could use a really good massage. " Stacey said as she looked at Lisa.

Lisa smiled as she cuddles Stacey.

I head over to the suites phone.

Picked it up and a sexy familiar voice answers.

" Resort reception ."

" Ah hello, is that Veronica?"

" why yes it is!, Craig it's good to speak to you again, what can I do for you?"

" would it be possible to book 3 of us into a couples massage?"

" oh I say you have been busy, but yes that's not a problem we can move a 3rd bed into the massage suite for you."

" I have 3 slots left, one at 11 am,one at 3 pm, and our last one at 10pm which is our outdoor under the stars special. "

" oh that one sounds excellent...right I'm going to be greedy here if that's OK...I'd like to book the 11 am slot for the 3 of us and the 10pm slot for myself and Lisa. "

" ordinarily we wouldn't allow 2 slots in a day because of other guests but these were cancellations so I can arrange that for you this once my love."

" why thank you very much."

" thank you for the other night." She said in a whisper."

" your welcome." I said as she put her phone down.

I walked back into the bedroom to find it was empty.

I headed outside and noticed the outside jacuzzi that the girls were sat in.

" right that's us booked for 11am."

Stacey looked at her watch.

" awww that's like an hour away.!!!"

She said with pouting lips.

Lisa laughed." What can you do in an hour?"

" most of Mark's friends!!!" Stacey said as she laughed hysterically.

Lisa and I smiled at each other,but I could see a worried look in her eyes.

I hopped into the jacuzzi and cuddled up to her as we chatted about what we would do after the massage.

Time flew by as Lisa realised it was a quarter to 11.

" shit we had better get moving!"

We all jumped out of the jacuzzi.

" I'll meet you there." Stacey said as she disappeared down the swim lane to her suite.

We quickly threw on our swim suits and grabbed a towel each,as we quickly walked to the massage suite.

We stood there for 5 mins as Stacey turned up with Mark.

" enjoy I'll be in the bar." He said as Stacey linked her arm into mine.

" let's get rubbed up !!!!" She said. As Lisa linked her arm in my other arm.

We walked in and were greeted by 2 guys and a fairly slim young lady who asked if we were thier 11 am.

" Yeah that's us." I said.

" OK I have you down for the couples full body relaxing massages. "

" sounds good to me." Lisa said as she eyed up the guys.

I nodded.as I noticed the bright red neon sign over the entrance to the suites.

" come and relax as you relax and cum."

" please follow us." She said as she led us to our room.

The incense was lovely smelling as we walked into the room.

" please disrobe and lay face down on the bed. You sir are here in the middle."

We all stripped off and got on the beds.when I put my face into the cushioned hole for my face I could feel her warm oil covered hands gently rub oil down my back and over my shoulders.

" oh this does feel good " I said.

" just try to relax and enjoy." She said as she started her routine.

I could hear the girls moaning gently as the guys got to work on them too.

This girl worked on my neck and shoulders first then moved halfway down my back. She then started on my feet and worked her way up each leg right up to my gouch. Then she went back up to my mid back and worked down to my hips and then my ass.

" oh god this feels good."

" oh god yeah it does ." Lisa said

"I nearly came it's so good" Stacey said.

The young lady now said." If you will please roll over."

As we all rolled over we say that they were all nude.

The young lady had small but pert tits with a fabulous ass and very athletic body.

The girls were treated to two quite muscly guys with over average sized cocks swinging between thier legs.

I watched with a semi as she started working on my hand then up my arm. Swapped sides and did the other side.and then my chest and abdomen,down to my belly button.

Then she started on my feet and legs again. This time going up the inner thigh all the way to my balls.I instantly got hard.

" sorry bout that." I said bashfully.

" it's fine it's a good thing." She said with a smile.

She then started running her hands around my hips getting closer and closer to my rock hard cock as I looked over and watched as this guy slipped 2 fingers into Lisa's pussy and began finger blasting her with such an intensity that within seconds her pelvis shot up as her pussy squirted and gushed like a fountain.

Within moments Stacey's pussy received the same treatment and she too gushed like a fountain as her moans echoed around the room.

It was at thar moment I felt her fingers around my cock as she wanked my cock with her warm slippery nimble fingers, as her other warm slippery hand cupping my balls.

" oh fuck!!!.."

" oh yeah that feels gooood. "

I said low as I watched her bend over and started sucking my cock.

I looked over as the guys hooked the girls legs and pulled their asses to the edge of the bed as they pulled out special flip tables put so the girls could rest thier legs spread eagled as they dropped to their knees and started licking their pussies.

The room was filled with our moans within moments as well started cumming one after the other.

The young lady wiped up my mess from off my belly and smiled as she licked her lips.

" I do hope you enjoyed your relaxing massage."

I lay back and just wanted to melt.

" oh I did thank you."

Lisa and Stacey said similar things to thier respective guys as they left the room for us to get dressed.

" take your time,there's no rush ." She said as she shut the door.

" well that was unexpected. "

Stacey laughed. " it is a swingers resort...I kinda assumed it would " all inclusive "

Lisa just murmured..." I've never squirted like that before!!!"

We got dressed and headed out to the bar.

" I need a drink I think." I said

" oh yes please. Said Lisa as I headed to the bar.

By *haddy234Man 45 weeks ago

chadderton

Definitely need more and soon

ely

"Definitely need more and soon "

Hahaha...you probably typed that put and sent the message as I posted the last segment.

Brecon

belfast

Yum

By *cfc1965Man 45 weeks ago

horsham

By *overOral0Man 45 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

Kettrin

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

By *xeterman1Man 45 weeks ago

weston super mare

Glasgow

By *amsiMan 45 weeks ago

Hanworth

Great story telling, i can't wait for more

By *haddy234Man 45 weeks ago

chadderton

"Definitely need more and soon

Hahaha...you probably typed that put and sent the message as I posted the last segment.

"

thats exactly what I did...but looking forward to more soon

Dudley

manchester

manchester

[Removed by poster at 04/08/23 14:12:49]

ely

As I walked up to the bar, Mark came over.

" hey um how's Stacey?"

" she's great after her full body massage. I've never seen her or Lisa squirt so much!!!" I said with a chuckle.

" So what happened to you last night?" I said as I nudged him playfully.

" Oh man, I got way too d*unk and lost all track of time. I fucked up big time.."

" I'm sure you two will work it out."

" Yeah, but normally it's Stacey that goes out all night.last night was the first time I never came home without saying anything first."

" oh right so you both play away as well?"

" Yeah sometimes she finds a guy or couple and either takes photos or videos her antics and then comes home and she shares her experiences with me as I fuck her like no tomorrow to reclaim her as mine. Its an intense experience that heightened our sex life from time to time."

" Yeah I can see that...I got shown a video yesterday of Lisa below decks from Steph and it really turned me on as I watched her ."

"Perhaps on our last night here we could swap and head off to different places with each others wives?"

" I'll chat to Lisa about it later if ya like as it's something I've started to consider."

" Yeah sounds great!"

We grabbed our drinks and headed back to the girls.

As we walked up to the table.

" what took you so long?" Lisa asked with a cheeky smile.

" I found this reprobate lurking by the bar." I said cheekily,

Mark sat down next to Stacey as she scooted over along the bench seat to give him space as I sat next to Lisa.

As we sipped at our drinks chatting my mind kept wandering between the conversation Mark and I had earlier and the massage thar was happening later.

Lisa looked at me with a questioning look.

" what are you daydreaming about?" She asked.

" who me? Um yeah just thinking about something Mark and I talked about at the bar."

Mark looked over to me with a smile as Lisa looked at Mark.

" what's he talked you into?" Stacey said with a giggle.

" Well he said he would like on your guys last night here to swap wives for the night but to go off to separate parts of the resort together."

Lisa started laughing.

" oh really??? Well that's funny because that's what Stacey suggested to me whole you were at the bar!"

Stacey and Mark looked at each other, then at us with huge smiles.

" and how do you feel about that?" I asked Lisa.

" Well we sort of did it yesterday on the boat when I went below deck.and that pornstar fucked you on the deck...so yeah why not."

" it's not as if we haven't already fucked before."

" that's true." I said.

" um...what if I don't want to wait until our last night?" Stacey said.

Lisa looked at Stacey, then at Mark who just smiled as she gazed at him.

" thing is I've booked Lisa and I a special couples massage for 10 pm tonight."

Lisa looked at me." Awwww your so sweet.and that means I get to squirt like a fountain again later." She said with glee. " that felt awesome. "

Stacey looked at me. " I could let you go for your couples massage and then you could come find me in the pool and we could swap again until morning?"

Mark raised an eyebrow at that suggestion. As Lisa looked over to me.

" um yeah I guess so but I have no idea how long we will be? I'm probably going to want to fuck the arse off of Lisa after the massage as she tells me about what she gets up to with Mark."

Mark's huge grin said it all as he said.

" Yeah well that's probably what I'll be doing to Stacey while your having your massage mate so you will probably get pounced on by her when you meet up in the pool as she will want to reclaim you for herself for the night."

Stacey looked at me with such a desire in her eyes.

Lisa squeezed my arm gently as she looked longingly into my eyes.

" so you want to swap now?" I asked Lisa.

" mmm hmmmm "she murmured as she nodded her head.

I slid off the seat and stood up. Held my hand out and pulled her up to me as she stood up.

Leant in and kissed her deeply.

" do anything and everything that your heart desires. " I whispered in her ear.

She smiled up at me.

" I love you and want you to fully enjoy yourself too." She quietly said.

As she turned and walked off with Mark I looked over to Stacey.

" OK what now then?" I said to her as she stood up and walked over to me,threw her arms around me and we kissed like a couple of teenagers at prom night.

" oh wow you haven't kissed me like that before. " I said.

" well I usually hold back some of myself that's only for Mark. Until now." She said with a sparkling in her eyes.

" Cmon let's go find an empty cabanas. "

We started walking towards the beach as Stacey asked me.

" So, do you think we will meet up again after we all get back to England?"

" do you want to meet up again?" I asked.

" Craig I rarely separate swap from Mark.and never offer repeated meets to anyone. So yes I'd love to see you again....and Lisa too...but if I'm honest it's you that caught my eye."

" OK how have I caught your eye? Because Mark is better looking."

" looks aren't everything, and you seem to be able to read my body in a way that Mark has never been able to do, you seem to know instinctively when to fuck me the way I want to be fucked."

" oh wow well thank you but I just go with the flow."

" Yeah well that's it.you go with the flow instead of trying to force it your way!"

" Ah yeah I see now."

" maybe that's what Lisa craves. That person to be in charge and tell her what to do?"

Stacey looks at me and smiles." Yeah we have had a few chats about what she wants...she has a need to be a proper dirty little sub slut.but because she loves you so much she is worried that if she did it with you that your love for her would change."

" hmmmmm OK...well one of these days I'll have to find out...but today I'm all yours."

She leaned on my arms as she raised her head for a kiss.

I spun her round in my arms and draped her backwards like the old 50's rock and roll dancers woukd dip thier dance partner bent over backwards as I kissed her.

I then pulled her back up and I to my arms.

" ohhhh fuuuck that just made me so freaking horny I nearly came!!" She exclaimed as she hung onto my torso looking up into my eyes.

Slid her hands down and gently tapped my ass as she kissed me again.

She walked with a spring in her step as we got to the cabanas.

" Shit they are all full "

She said. As we looked at various couples having sex.

Suddenly she grabbed my hand as she pulled me towards a cabanas that had a few girls sat on it waving at Stacey.

" hi there,can we join you? Stacey said with all 3 girls smiling at her,as she took off her bikini top.

" only if you don't mind sharing your husband." The dark haired girl said.

" I wouldn't have it any other way!" Stacey said as she turned and untied my shorts and slid them down,releasing my already semi hard cock.

" well Gabrielle over there just found out that her now soon to be ex boyfriend has been cheating on her.so she wants to find a guy who is willing to be videod doing everything to her so she can send him her doing all the things he wanted to do to her but she never did with him.

Stacey looked at me.

" Oh, this sounds like fun. "

Gabrielle's pretty little face lit up when she saw my cock as I climbed onto the cabanas.

" oh please help me,we only just got here this morning and I really want to show him what he will be missing out on."

" um OK...so what did you have in mind?"

She looked at Stacey.

" can I eat your pussy as your husband fucks me ?"

Stacey literally jumps onto the soft mattress and throws herself in front of Gabrielle.

" oh my you most certainly can."

Gabrielle gets her phone out and calls Mat.

" What are your names?"

" Call me Becky and he can be Roger."

After a few rings, he answered.

"Hey Gabrielle,how's your girls' holiday going?"

" pretty good actually. I thought I'd show you some of my new friends, this is Becky." As she pans the camera round to show Stacey's naked body laying in front of her.

" oh wow so what your gonna video call me now as your about to play with her???"

" Yeah baby I am...so I'm just gonna hand the phone to Jessica so you can see all of my body as I get a rogering from her husband Roger whilst I'm eating her pussy.

." Then loudly says as she hands the phone to Jessica. " I fucking hope she was worth it!!!!" As she buried her mouth onto Stacey's pussy with her ass up waiting for my cock.

Stacey played her part beautifully as she loudly started moaning.

I knelt behind Gabrielle's cute little ass and slapped her ass as I guided my cock into her as I gave Jessica a thumbs up and said.

" thanks for being a twat, your ex girlfriend has a very nice ass and her pussy feels fabulous!" As I started fucking her from behind.

Within seconds he hung up the call and Jessica burst out laughing.

Gabrielle's tight as fuck little pussy was feeling heavenly as my long slow thrusts Brought her muffled moans louder.

Stacey grabbed her by her hair and started thrusting her pussy up to her lips and tongue while pulling her tightly down onto her pussy.

" oh yeah eat my pussy!"

Gabrielle pushed her head up, gasping for air as her body twitched.

" oh god your cock feels so good." She whimpered as she closed her eyes and went back down for more of Stacey's now very wet pussy.

" am I your first girl?"

Stacey asked.

Gabrielle came back up for air and nodded as she went back down moaning loudly onto Stacey pussy.

" oh my god Gabrielle I can't believe your still doing it, mat hung up babe!!"

She pulled her head up and turned to her blonde friend Jessica who was covered in tattoos.

" I can't stop his cock feels too fucking good!!" She said gasping as her chest heaved.

Jessica looked wantingly at me as my cock slipped in and out of her lovely tight wet pussy.

I patted the bed next to Gabrielle. " Cmon over." I said as I continued to fuck this pretty little lass. Jessica promptly lay down next to Gabrielle as I pulled out of her and then straight into Jessica.

Within moments of my thrusts I could hear her start to moan as she shut her eyes and arched her back grabbing the bedsheets.

I could feel her squelching as my groin slapped hers.

" oh yeah that's it cum for me."

I said as I looked up to see the brunette videoing us.

I hooked my arms under her legs and then sat up and pulled her up onto my lap.with her upper body still lying on the bed I thust my hips forward with her legs in my arms as I humped her g spot.

Within a few minutes her hips were dancing on my crotch as her screaming orgasm tire through her slender frame her pussy gushed as her abdomen spasmed and she writhed before me.

I looked over to the young lass who was now fingering herself as she videod us.

" come over here with that."

She stepped up onto the cabanas as I held out my hand as I let one of Jessica legs down.

" what's your name?" I asked sweetly.

" Tracey."

" Well Tracey would you like to taste your friends pussy?"

" no....but I'd love to suck your cock."

So I pulled out and lay back as i pulled off the condom and Tracey knelt down with her big brown eyes looking up into mine as her rather large tits hung down and rubbed my thighs as her lips sank around my shaft and she started rocking that pretty face up and down my length.

" oh god your good at that" I murmured as I felt my cum bubbling up from below.

" I'm gonna cum Tracey. " I said as I felt her moans vibrating my cock as she tried to take my cock fully into her mouth.

" oh god yeah that's it!!!" I bellowed as my cock started shooting my load into her very experienced mouth.

She kept sucking well after I had cum which had my hips jumping from my cocks sensitivity.

Jessica looked over watching as her friend kept sucking my cock.

" Tracey you gotta ride that cock,it's still fucking hard!!"

Tracey looked me in the eyes as she sat up positioned herself over me and reached down. I tried to reach for my shorts to grab another condom as I felt her pussy slid onto my cock.

" oh fuck....wait...what!"

" I'm allergic to latex so it's this way or nothing." She said as her hips continued gyrating on my cock.

" please don't make me stop it been nearly a year since I got laid!!"

I looked over to Stacey for help as her friend Jessica said." It's true her last boyfriend was nearly a year ago."

Stacey to my surprise nigh on winked at me with a cheeky smile,as this stunning little brunette bounced on my cock as I lay my head back in disbelief.

Oh fuck her pussy felt so good on my cock I didn't want it to stop.

Her little moans growing as her sloppy wet warm and velvety soft love tunnel churned with my cock deep in her.

With her hands on my chest as her hips worked my cock hard into her she sat back and braced herself with her hands on my knees and began thrusting her pelvis up and onto my cock as she leant back.

Oh fuck what a sight to behold as this girl fucked me hard.

" oh god I'm gonna cum again !!!" I grunted,hoping she would stop.

But it had the opposite effect as her thrusts only quickened.

" fuuuckkkk!!!" I bellowed as my cock pulsated violently as my seed was pushed deep within her.

I heard Stacey cum loudly just after I did as I looked over to see Jessica fingering her like the guys did during the massage earlier. She squirted so strongly she sprayed Gabrielle who was still kneeling in front of her.

" oh my god Jessica." Gabrielle shouted.

" that's fucking hot! "

Tracey slowly sat forward and then layed down onto my chest panting.

I reached up and we kissed gently as she caught her breath.

" oh god I needed that!" she said as we kissed.

" that felt amazing thank you!" I replied.

" What are you girls doing tomorrow night?"

" we don't know yet why?"

So I leaned over and whispered Into Tracey ear what I had planned and said to whisper it to her friends as I didn't want Stacey to know about the surprise just yet.

Tracey excitedly said " Ohhh yeah I'm sure they will want to be there!!"

Stacey looked at me puzzled.

" oh no you don't. You gotta tell me now." she said in a demanding voice.

I just smiled at her." You will find out tomorrow night!"

The girls all jumped up to find out from Tracey what I said as I rolled over to lay next to Stacey.

" OK fine...but you have to fuck me like you just fucked that girl!"

" what do you mean?

" I mean I want that cock in all its glory."

She shifted onto her side.looked me in the eye and said.

I've only fucked Mark bare for the last 5 years. I've been craving a new cock and I really...really like you."

I just didn't know until 30 mins ago if you would be up for it..I was just going to basically do to you what she did..."

"Oh really?"I asked.

" Yeah. Really. "

I rolled ontop of her and shifted my weight to one side as I offered my cock to her entrance.

" oh please let me ride your cock."

" let me build myself up first otherwise you will be too tired from it all."

She looked up and deeply into my eyes as she gently nodded.

I slowly pushed the head of my cock between her outer lips and it slipped inside her warmth.

A gasp slipped between her lips as I leaned down to kiss her.

A gentle moan as our lips touched and tongues caressed each others.

My hips pushed down and forward driving my shaft slowly into her softness.her hands clung onto my back and ass as her fingernails dug into my flesh.

" oh yeah you do feel exquisite." I said as I could feel her wrapping her pelvic muscles around my cock.

" don't you cum yet!" I said as my hips continued to slowly push my cock deeper.

" stop teasing me!!!" She pleaded.

" I'm not teasing you.I'm building you higher."

"I don't need higher I need to cum now."

" you just think you do...I want you to know you do."

Her gasp and moan confirmed it.

" see?"

She relaxed her grip and began stroking my back gently as my cock slowly began to stimulate her from within.

My tempo was now mid flow and I could feel my balls starting to get ready.

" you still want to ride my cock or do you want me to finish what I've started?"

" ohhhh goddd yesss finish me...make me cummm"

I placed one hand under her neck with my wrist bent backwards so I could grab her hair.

The other one dropped down onto her breast playfully tugging at her nipple as my mouth and tongue flicked her other nipple as my hips now ramped up the tempo.

Her breathing heavily as she arched her back as her hips uncontrollably thrashed beneath mine as my own back arched...

I leaned back up into her and we kissed a deep and passionate kiss as I silently came within her as our tongues danced.

She felt my cock pulsating and her own orgasm exploded as she screamed into my open mouth with a mighty roar.

Both of us panting and whimpering as I lay half my body onto hers looking into her eyes as my hand is caressing her nipple and breast with my now semi hard cock enjoying her pussy as it randomly spasmed from her orgasms.

" oh now that was utterly fabulous!" She whimpered in her soft sultry voice.

" yes.....yes it was thank you."

ely

"Great story telling, i can't wait for more "
thank you very much.

By *amsiMan 45 weeks ago

Hanworth

By *olarMan 45 weeks ago

woking

Bloody fantastic fella

ely

"Bloody fantastic fella "

I'm just happy that so many people are enjoying it so far...

belfast

Boom!

By *cfc1965Man 45 weeks ago

horsham

Dudley

Absolutely fantastic mate please do keep up the great work

Glasgow

Sensational story! Bravo

Brecon

By *kpiercedCouple 45 weeks ago

walsall

Fantasy read !!!

By *xeterman1Man 45 weeks ago

weston super mare

manchester

I’m loving this story

By *rgasmdonorMan 45 weeks ago

millstreet

By *weet.Palpitations OP   Man 44 weeks ago

ely

As we caught our breath I looked at my watch." It's nearly 6pm so let's get something to eat." I said.

" oh yeah let's wine and dine tonight. "

So we got up and headed for our suites. Stacey's was the closest.

She opened the door and said." I'm gonna get all dressed up for you,so I'll see you in around half an hour."

" OK so I'll see ya at mine in an hour yeah?" I laughed.

" oh very funny..OK fine probably 45 mins!!!"

She gave me a quick kiss as I walked off.

I opened the door and headed straight for the shower.

Had a quick shower and walked onto the bedroom to see Lisa's swim suit from earlier laying next to the bed with empty condom wrappers scattered around the bed that I know weren't there earlier when we left the suite to go for the massage.

I had visions of what might have been hoping on in my head as I got my suit out of the bag.

Got dressed and squirted some cologne on.

Quickly tidied up the place and just as I sat down the door knocked.

I opened the door.It was Veronica.

" oh hello," I said.

" my you look superb this evening. "

" thanks, what's up is there a problem?" I asked.

" oh no ,there's nothing wrong and your appointment tonight for the couples massage is all sorted for you. I was actually thinking about your other surprise and wandered if you would mind if I were to attend as well?"

" um yeah that works pretty well as I bumped into 3 other girls today who also agreed ..."

" oh I say you have been busy. Well you or should I say we should all have a great time."

I could see Stacey walking up and said." I'm just about to head off for a meal,so it looks like I'll see you again tomorrow night."

" actually you will have me as your masseuse tonight so I'll see you in a few hours!"

" ohhh OK " I said as Stacey walked up. Veronica turned as she said." Well I'm glad to enjoying your stay." As she walked away smiling.

Stacey looked at me quizzically.

" that's the women I booked our massage with just making sure I still wanted it for later."

" oh right...I think she likes you cause she never came to us to confirm anything. "

" you look stunning ." I said changing the subject.

Stacey was wearing her hair tied up,a minimal amount of makeup with a nice red lipstick.Her blue tank top only just covering her tits with her bare belly exposed.a nice pleated white mini skirt with what looked like stockings with suspenders belt. And stiletto heels.

"Shall we go?"

She linked her arm in mine as we headed to the restaurant.

Once seated in our booth she said.

" have you seen Mark and Lisa yet?"

" no but I think they went back to our suite."

" why do you think that?"

" well her swim suit was next to the bed and a few...a fair few condom wrapper were around and on the bed."

" ahhh OK...and how did you feel when you saw that?"

" well I started imagining what could have happened...I'm assuming that at least 2 or 3 other guys were involved because I know Mark doesn't recover that fast..."

" ummmm....if I tell you something please don't get mad."

" why would I get mad?"

" because I told Mark that Lisa was thinking about trying a gang bang."

" oh....OK....I kinda figured something along those lines. "

" no Craig, I mean a no holes barred pin her down and fuck her like a proper dirty slut ,cum on her face and ass and pussy kind of gang bang. "

" what like a bareback fuck fest?"

" oh god no...they would have used a condom to fuck her her but would have yanked it off last minute and cum all over her face or tits or belly or back if they had her bent over...."

"Well thanks for putting that mental image in my head. Now I'm hard!!!" I said as I laughed.

She reached over and felt my hard cock through my trousers.

" eat faster ." She said with a devious smile, as she hooked her thumbs into her panties and slid them down right there in the booth.then handed then to me as she said." I'm already wet for you."

I took them and held them.up.and yes they were rather moist.

" behave yourself or I'm going to have to put you over my knee. " I said jokingly.

Her eyes lit up as she dropped her fork on the floor." Opps I need to get that. " She slipped off the bench seat and disappeared under the covered table. Suddenly her hand reached up my thighs to my zip and yanked it down as she unbuttoned my trousers.

Her head popped up from under the table cloth as she pulled my cock out.

" oi you!!" I said quietly.

Her lips covered my manhood as her tongue lapped at my pre cum.

" ohhhhh goddd" I moaned quietly, as I looked around the room of other guests as they ate their meals.

A couple of the guys happened to look my way...one of them nudged his Mrs and nodded at me.

It must have been obvious on my face that Stacey was under the table because they both just smiled at me as Stacey sucked on my cock like it was a melting ice cream.

I gently smacked her on the side of her head to get her attention.

She looked up at me as I said." Get up here!!"

She giggled as she popped back up with the fork in hand.

" found it!!" She said triumphantly.

The couple laughed amongst themselves as the guy gave me a nod.

" right young lady your getting your ass bent over me knee!!" I said in the stearnest voice I could muster without laughing.

Her hand found my cock and gently wanked me as the waiter came over.

"Would you like any desserts?"

" no thanks I think I'm about to get some soon." Stacey said as she squeezed my cock.

" no we are good thanks" I said as he smiled and headed off.

" right you let go so I can sort myself out."

I quickly zipped my fly and we got up to leave.once outside I dragged her over to a secluded little alcove.

I sat on a lounger and pulled her across my knees,as she laughed so loudly until my hand struck her bare ass as my other hand pulled up that skirt.

" ohhhhh!!!!" She yelped as my hand came down a second time." Mmmmmmm " She purred...so I put my full force into the 3rd one.. " shmackkkk"

The sound reverberating around the alcove as her screech cut through the air. My fingers tingled from the sting they felt.

My fingernails gently running across her now bright red flesh of my handprint on her ass.

" oophhhhhh ffuuuuckkkkkk yeesssss" She purred....I helped her to her feet as I stood up. "Right come with me."

I led her to the club as I looked at my watch...shit its gone 8 pm...not got long I thought.

I from marched her to that rom with the big round bed and cross on the wall.

I opened the door.

There were a few couples on the bed and the chair.

"Do you mind if I use that cross?"

I asked.

" no help yourself."

" thank you very much. I need to train this brat!"

" right strip off that top,Bra, and skirt then kneel in front of that cross." I said as I walked over to the chest of drawers.

Stacey looked at me with wonder in her eyes.

" don't make me say it again." I said as I reached into the chest of drawers.

She just smiled at me and dropped on hip and she stood on one leg with the other just behind her with her arms folded.

" oh so you want to play that game!"

" OK" I said as I walked back over with the blindfold and grabbed a wrist and tied it to the cross.

She didn't fight back.

I then grabbed her other wrist and tied it to the cross with her ass facing me.

" you had your chance to save your clothes." I said as I ripped her tight little tank top from her chest.

She gasped as my hands ripped it from her.

Luckily her bra had z clips to hook the straps on so I unhooked those and removed her bra. Then yanked down her skirt.

The hand print was still visible.

I grabbed an ankle and tied it to the bottom on the cross and then the other one.

" give me a word for stop." I said quietly in her ear.

" Lisa " She whispered.

I placed the blindfold over her eyes as I picked upbthe paddle.

" have you been a brat?" I asked.

She nodded.i gently smacked her ass.

" tell me you have been a brat."

" I've been a playful brat."

Shmack from the paddle.

Her yelp echoed from the room.

"And what have you done?"

" ohhhh I've teased your cock,and been a naughty disobedient girl."

" and how many strokes should you receive?"

" five sir."

" count them out for me..."

First slap.

" one"

Second slap on the other cheek.

" two"

I grab the cat of nine tails.

Fairly gently I make it stroke down her back.

" ohhhhh three."

Again but harder.

" mmmmmmm four"

" your enjoyment is frustrating me." I said as the last swipe of the nine tails I aimed fir both cheeks with force as it whipped across her bare ass.

" ahhhhhhh ohhhhhhh ffiiiivvveeee."

As I gently ran the whips tassles all over her back,ass and thighs to sooth her now pink flesh I also reached around to play with her nipples.

"" mmmmmm thank you" she purred.

" are you going to be a good girl now?"

Her response was swift and sure.

" No!"

" right then!!"

I headed over to the chest of drawers and got out the wand. Strapped it to her pussy and switched it on as I stripped off.

Her moans soon filled the room.

Slapped her ass as I pushed the head of my cock up to her ass.

" do I need to fuck your ass into submission?"

In-between gasps and moans I heard her say yes.

I poured some lube onto my cock as I shoved it inside her now pulsating arse.

" ohhhhhh goddddd yesssss." She bellowed as I fucked her ass like a rampant bull.holding her shoulders and hip as I thrust my hips up into her quivering ass as she bucked her fabulous backside into my crotch.

I fucked her hard for the next 20 minutes or so until I could feel her juices flowing down both of our legs.

I pulled out and handed the guys a condom each.. " fuck her if you wish." I said as the first guy slipped on his condom and took her ass. The second guy asked if he could dp her from the other side. I said yes and watched as these two guys thoroughly used her for thier own pleasure.

By *rdiscreet327Man 44 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This is so hot.

By *kpiercedCouple 44 weeks ago

walsall

By *adyinred696969Couple 44 weeks ago

Brecon

By *untooMan 44 weeks ago

manchester

Fabulous yet again

By *rgasmdonorMan 44 weeks ago

millstreet

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 06/08/23 16:16:49]

Fucking delicious

By *annSummersMan 44 weeks ago

Glasgow

Sensational!! Just superb.

ely

As I was watching these two guys fucking Stacey senseless one of the girls who were with the guys came over to me.

" Excuse me but would you do to me what you just did to her?"

" you want me to tie you up and spank you?"

" yes and to fuck my ass until I cum !"

I looked at the horse in the corner. " if your seriously wanting that go get me a paddle, some lube,and a condom. "

She jumped up and ran around gathering everything for me.

" set them all over by the horse. "

She did as she was asked and knelt in front of the horse.

Her friend stood next to her. " strip her off."

I said to her friend as I walked over. By the time I was standing in front of her she was nude.

The guys who had been fucking Stacey's ass had now shot his load and walked back to us.

"Is this your wife?."

" Yeah mate she is."

" OK well she just asked me to do for her what I just did to Stacey, so smacking her ass and then a good ride on her ass."

"If you OK with it then I don't see why her mouth should go to waste."

" I like the way you think ." He said as I started to tie her wrists to the bottom of the horse which put her ass up in a very good angle for both the paddle and my cock.

Soon her ankles were tied as I placed my tie over her eyes to blindfold her.

"How naughty have you been young lady?"

" oh very!"

Her partner nodded.

"Count for me."

My hand slapped the paddle onto her upper thigh hard.

" one!!!" She yelped.

This time it struck her ass cheek.

" twooooo" She almost purred.

The other ass cheek sang out with an almighty slap.

" uhhhhhh threeeeee!!!" She cried out.

I walked over to get the cat o nine tails.

Her partner stuck his cock into her mouth. As she greedily sucked on it I swung the whip down onto the backs of her thighs.

She jumped and tried to say a muffled " four!"

I let the cat taills gently slap against her pussy and asshole a few times to her whimpers of excitement as the guy now face fucked his wife's mouth.

I walked back to the chest of drawers and picked up the rampant rabbit vibrator.

" you kneel down her and fuck her pussy with this set to 3 on rotation and 2 for the ears."

She did as she was asked and started fucking her slowly with the dildo.

I slipped on the condom and pushed her head out of the way.

" oh fuck yeah!!!" Her partner said as I pushed my cock into her ass as the rabbit was being slowly manipulated into her pussy.

" now fuck her hard!" I said as I thrust my hips into her quivering ass.

Her moans rivaled those of Stacey's as she came within seconds of my cock being buried in her tender ass.

Her chest heaved as she tried to breathe and moan. Her legs strained at their restraints,as her hands opened then closed into tight fists as her abdomen went into a flurry of convulsions.

I felt for this girl so I said." You come round here and fuck her ass as I empty my balls into her willing little mouth."

The guy quickly pulled his cock from her lips as I pulled out from her ass and pulled the condom from my cock.

He quickly took my place as he shoved his cock into her as I walked around to her head.

I placed my hands gently on her chin as I lifted her mouth up to my cock and slowly slid it in-between her lips.

She began to plead for me to deep throat her.

" oh god yesssss please fuck my mouth ...cum deep into my throat."

I'd never fucked a woman's mouth quite like this so I took a hold of her hair as my hips thrust my manhood deeply into her wide open mouth. Pulling on her hair as I did so.

Her moans of pleasure reverberating down my shaft soon had my cock coughing up its seed down her throat.

I pulled out just as the second guy came over to replace me.

I headed back to Stacey and freed her from the cross.

I picked her up into my arms and laid her onto the bed.

" oh fuck that was so intense!" She said as she pulled the blindfold down.

" I've never had someone rip my clothes off like that before. "

" well you didn't shout or say your word so next time I'll push you further!"

" ohhhh fuckkkk" She squirmed as she lay partially on my lap.

" did you just cum again at that thought?"

" uhhh huuuhhhhh" She purred.

" you are a naughty little slut tonight aren't you?"

" mmmmmm I want you so fucking bad right now!!"

I looked at my watch. " well you have 45 mins left....actually only 30 as we need to get dressed again and.."

She had immediately rolled over onto my lap straddled my crotch and sank her pussy onto my semi hard cock.

Thrusting her hips up and down its length rubbing her still soaking wet warm pussy over every inch of me in an effort to re awaken my cock.

" please....oh god please get Hard for me !!" She pleaded, as she looked down into my eyes as one hand cupping a breast played with her nipple.

4 or 5 thrusts later she smiled such a sultry smile as she bit down on her bottom lips ,lifted her hips up and hooked my now harder cock up to her swollen pussy.its lips parted and enveloped my cock as she sat back down onto my lap.

Teasingly slowly she rocked her hips with the head of my cock rubbing against the very top of her cervix as she threw her head back,arched her back and agonisingly slowly rocked her hips back and forth pushing her cervix down next to the head of my cock as her orgasms sent shuddering waves of hot cum flowing from her now squelching pussy.

I reached up cupping both her tits and pulled on her nipples as her body shook as she screamed.

" Holy fucking shit that's hot." The other guy said as Stacey fucked me.

I could feel Stacey's body weight on my hands as her hips stopped moving but her pussy continued to massage my cock from within as her orgasms were still crashing wave after wave until finally she succumbed and layed on my chest panting.

We lay there for what felt like an eternity when I glanced at my watch.

" shit you gotta get dressed."

" were gonna be late!!

ely

We both hastily got dressed and quickly walked down to the massage suites.

As we walked up I could see Mark with Lisa sat on his lap.

" we were starting to think you guys had forgotten about the massage. "

" well someone had me all tied up so it's his fault!" Stacey said as she laughed.

Lisa laughed and Mark raised an eyebrow.

" oh yeah??? Do tell. "

I'll tell you all about when these two are having thier couples massage. " Stacey said to Mark.

I took Lisa's hand as we headed inside, stopping to give Stacey a quick kiss before we walked in.

Veronica was inside waiting.

" hello again." She said sweetly.

" if you would like to follow me to the beach.

As we followed Veronica I asked Lisa about her afternoon and evening.

" well I could start to tell you but I don't want us to be distracted from our couples massage. "

" oh I see...have you been that busy?" I said with a cheeky smile.

" ummm kinda....." she replied looking sheepish.

" I'm intrigued and happy you have had a chance to let your hair down and have dome properly dirty times."

" wait what? How do you know I've been a dirty girly?"

" um I went back to the suite and got changed and saw the empty wrappers everywhere. "

" ohhh shit....sorry babe. "

" no need to apologise,"

I said as I kissed her.

We got to the beach where the cabanas where. There were two massage tables there and some champagne.

" if you would like some help getting undressed I'd be happy to undress you both."

Lisa looked at me in the moonlight as she said. " oh that would be great to see."

Veronica promptly turned and took off my jacket and laid it on a bench nearby,then unbuttoned my shirt and slid it down my back and off my arms. She dropped to her knees and unbuttoned then unzipped my trousers and gently slid them down over my hips and squeezed my ass on the way down my thighs.

I stepped out of the trousers and she very slowly removed my boxers.

As they slid down over my cock she gently kissed the end of my knob as her hands pulled then down.

" wow this is some massage your getting darling!"

" now that your nude will you please sit on the table as I undress your wife."

As I sat on the table with the gentle sea breeze on my back,I watched in the moonlight as Veronica's fingers slipped Lisa's dress from off her shoulders. Caressing her breasts on the way down causing Lisa to let out a gentle moan of pleasure.

With an expert hand her fingers reached behind Lisa's back and unclasped her bra.pulling it gently from her arms and placed it on the bench.

Again she dropped to her knees and hooked her fingers into Lisa's g string and pulled them free of her ass and as the material passed her inner thighs Veronica's tongue gently licked over Lisa's clit.

Again she moaned gently.

" OK please lay face down on the bed as I get your toys ready."

She said.

Lisa layed face down as Veronica spread her legs open and gently pushed in a large rampant rabbit turned on to low and then pushed her legs closed again.

" try to stay still and let the toy do all the work as I sort out Craig. "

Lisa lay there with a gentle buzzing coming from in-between her upper thighs as the toy swirled within her.

"If you can see the hole please lay with your cock in that hole."

I did as I was asked and lay down with my semi hard cock hanging into the hole in the massage table.

Veronica pushed a male wank machine onto my cock and strapped to to the bottom of the table. She switched it on to low as the machine started to massage my cock.

" ohhh god..."I murmured .

I looked over as Veronica now stripped off and started to massage Lisa's lower back and hips,and arse.

" oh god yeah this feels sooo good."

She said quietly.

Then she turned to me and began massaging my lower back hips and arse.

I wanted to reach out and touch her but didn't want to interrupt her either.

" would you please roll over now " She said to Lisa.

So Lisa rolled over with the rabbit still whiring away within her.

Veronica switched its speed up as her tongue started licking her clit hard as her free hand reached up to carress her breasts. As her other hand began fucking her with the big toy.

" ohhh god yes...yesss...ohhhh fuckk yeeesssss " Lisa moaned loudly in the moonlight as Veronica brought her orgasms up higher.

I still laying there face down watching in the moonlight as my wife is now rapidly cumm over and over from this lovely little lasses tongue and fuck toy buzzed her pussy.

" please raise your knees " She said to Lisa.who promptly did so. Veronica pushed the heels of her feet to trap the rabbit inside her quivering pussy. "Hold your arms around your knees and don't let go!" Veronica said to Lisa as she turned the vibrations up to max.

Within seconds my wife was both cumming hard And screaming like a banshee,as Veronica turned to me and said.

"Now Craig please roll over after you pull that nice big cock from your toy."

I did so and the moment I did Veronica sank her mouth onto my cock and slurped down on it as if it was an ice lolly.

With 15 or 20 rather fast full from tip to base strokes of her mouth she came back up for air.

She walked over to the cabanas and slipped her legs into a strap on.tied it off around her waist and Said to Lisa.

" now Lisa please remove the toy and cone get on all fours on the bed."

She quickly pulled the rabbit from her juicy wet pussy and jumped up onto the bed under the moonlit stars. Veronica then got behind her and said to me.

" Craig you need to come here and as I push my dildo into your wife,you can push your big cock into my pussy." I jumped up and stood behind her as she inserted the dildo into my wife's bent over pussy.

I pushed Veronica over just enough as I bent my knees to give me the right angle to get my cock in line.

She pulled out of Lisa and onto my cock.

" now we need to build the rhythm." Veronica said as she pushed her hips forward as she pulled her tight little pussy off my cock.

I held onto her hips and pulled her back onto my cock as my legs pushed it up.

As Veronica hooked her fingers around Lisa's hips and also began fucking her.

The sight of both of these beautiful women getting fucked in the moonlight was gorgeous. So gorgeous that within just a few minutes I was bellowing as I came onto Veronica's sweet tight little pussy.

Our tempo had picked up pace by now and we were for all intents and purposes properly fucking now.

The sounds of our orgasms filled the beach with the sounds of crashing waters lapping at the shore as the sweat glistening off our naked bodies in the moonlight intensified what was already I very erotic scene.

By *landalCouple 44 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I have a sudden urge to book us holiday.

Glasgow

ely

"I have a sudden urge to book us holiday. "

I'm sure if you did you pair would be very busy on that holiday.

By *olarMan 44 weeks ago

woking

ely

Once Veronica could feel my cock beginning to soften inside her she said to us.

" right now I want you both to lay on the massage tables face down and relax."

I helped Lisa off the bed and up onto her massage table as one of the guys from the morning massage walked over and started working on her shoulders and back as I laid down to have Veronica start on mine.

" ohhhh god this feels incredible!!!!" Lisa gently said mid moan.

" oh my god your right!" I said also mid pleasure ably moaning from Veronica's hands and breasts gently rubbing against my sensitive skin.

" well I'm very happy that your both enjoying our special couples massage."

" oh god please tell me your going to make me squirt like I did this morning again!!!" Because that felt heavenly!!"

Her masseuse said." It would be my pleasure to give you that experience again.

Lisa rolled onto her back and this time he lifted one leg so her knee was up high.he hooked his elbow under her knee as he stood fac8her side with her knee over his left elbow as his right hand slipped 2 fingers into her pussy as his palm cupped her clit.he then with a ferocity wiggled his fingers whilst his palm stimulates her clit as his fingertips strummed her g spot like he was playing a guitar. Within seconds she was flooding the table with her juices as she bellowed. " ohhh yeahhh....ohhhh fuck meeee yesssss!!!!"

Veronica asked me to roll over so I did. She pushed my knees up and got ne to scoot my ass to the edge of the table.

" put your feet on my shoulders and let your legs open wide and relax. "

I dud so as she pulled my cock up and into her mouth as her right hand went under my ass. She cupped my balls in the palm of her hand as she slipped her middle finger into my ass,as she used her other hand to wank my cock into her mouth as she lowered her lips further onto my shaft.

" oh fuck!" I let out a gasp as I could already feel the heat building from my loins as she flicked my male g spot.

My cock grew hard once more in her delightful mouth.

She looked up at me. " relax and enjoy this."

I tried to lay my head back as the heat and tingling began to spread.

I lost myself in that moment of hearing the sea crashing its waves on the beach mixed with the moans of Lisa's orgasm as my own vocal cords sang out uncontrollably as Veronica's touch from both her hands and mouth were pushing me further than I had ever been.

I has no warning as my cock suddenly felt as though it was spurting out ten times as much as I had ever cum before and was on fire with a warmth I'd never felt before.

Lisa cried out..." Craig!!!! Fuck me!!!! Fuck me Craig!!!"

I looked down fully expecting to see Veronica's face covered in my cum but there wasn't a single drop anywhere.

" go make love to your wife Craig."

I jumped off the bed and scooped up Lisa on my arm's. Dropped her onto the bed as I positioned myself over her.

She took my engorged cock which still felt like it was on fire and I slipped it inside her now soaked and extremely tight pussy.

" ohhh yesssss !!!" She screamed as I could instantly feel her pussy orgasming as my cock pushed further into her.

I could feel her shuddering around my cock as her fingers dug into my back and ass as I pumped my cock slowly into her as both of us arched our backs in ecstasy.

My cock was so sensitive that I couldn't fuck her say faster without losing the ability to push my hips into her.

" ohhh godd you feel soooo good" I said as my balls tightened.

A few more pumps and it started.

I was cumming...my grunts and groans drowned out from her explosive orgasms that enveloped her entire body over and over.

I looked up to see Veronica being fucked from behind by the other guy ...her head swayed from side to side as his thrusts threw her forward and back.

Over and over I shot my load into my wife. " ohhhh fuuuckkkk !!! I screatched as my balls finally emptied.

I collapsed onto her panting and shaking.

Lisa too was an incoherent wreck panting underneath me as her whole body kept shuddering.

The guy who had just finger banged my wife into submission spoke.

" I have had the pleasure of doing this with a great many people, and you both have surpassed them all.

You are both very fortunate to share such a deep and intimate relationship.

Thank you for sharing that with us!"

I think we fell asleep as we seemed to just lay there basking in our orgasming bodies forever,until I heard Mark say.

" wow that must have been some massages!!"

I looked up to see Stacey sat on the cabanas next to Lisa who had wriggled out from under me.

" oh man I've never felt so good!!"

Stacey looked over to me as Mark asked.

" So are we still swapping for the rest of the night?"

Lisa looked at me and smiles sweetly.

" what do you want to do?" I asked her.

" I want to fuck until sunrise!"

" good girl!!" Mark said.

Lisa smiled at him.

I held my hand out to Stacey as I said.

" Yeah mate I'm gonna be busy with your sexy wife for the rest of the morning. "

She quietly scooted over to me and as I sat up she launched her slender frame onto my Lao as Mark pulled Lisa off the bed.

" We will take our suite so you two can fuck in yours."

I nodded and said. "That's if we make it back to the suite."

With that said they both left giggling.

By *cubasexMan 44 weeks ago

Dudley

By *haddy234Man 44 weeks ago

chadderton

Once again congratulations on such exceptional writing

Glasgow

What a story. And what a holiday.

ely

Stacey now sat on my lap as she looked longingly into my eyes.

" so did you enjoy yourself?"

" oh god yeah I did."

" what did you and Mark get up to?"

" oh he just waffled on about how he had plans for fucking Lisa later. She said kind of with a boredom to her voice.

" I'm guessing he didn't even ask how you were?"

" no not really...but that's enough about him. It's still early enough we could get back into the club."

Veronica walked over. "Would you mind if I joined you both?"

Stacey looked at her and said " Yeah let's go!"

I grabbed my trousers and shirt as Stacey put on my jacket. Veronica handed me a towel and took the trousers and shirt from my hands and said." Wear the towel I'll stash these away till later."

So I wrapped the towel around my waist as we headed off back to the club.

" wow this place gets going after midnight eh?"

" Yeah you can fuck right here if you want." Veronica said as she yanked the towel from my waist.

I tried to cover my cock but within seconds both Veronica and Stacey were either stroking it or trying to suck on it.

I wondered over to a huge bed near the dance floor. Lots of bodies on it. Veronica asked." Do you want to try the dark room?"

" what's the dark room?"

Its a room where anything goes. It's pitch black and you have no way of knowing who is doing what with who."

" Cmon it will be an adventure!!" Stacey said as she led me to the room.

We stepped in and in the light from the hallway I could see lots of bodies.and then nothing.

Suddenly hands were touching my body from all angles.

" oh fuck" I stammered as I got pushed further into the room by Veronica who said.

" it's best to get right in the middle."

I had hands touching both my thighs,my chest and abdomen, and then somehow someone started sucking my cock.

" oh god this is unreal."

Someone else reached under my balls and stroked my cock as the mystery person carried on sucking it.

I carefully put my hands out and felt hair,then a shoulder. Run my fingers down a guys chest.quickly turned my hand away and found someone else.this time it was a nice big soft breast.

My other hand felt the head bobbing up and down on my cock.someone pulled me down to the floor. A woman's voice said lay down so I can sit on your face.

As I laid down I felt her straddling my head and as my head hit the floor her pussy landed on my lips.my hands reached out again and found an arse, then as it moved I felt someone's balls sliding up my arm towards my hand as his cock pressed into the ass I was caressing.

Oh fuck me what have I gotten myself into here.

Suddenly I felt someone pull my cock up as the lowered themselves onto it.

The room was so full of moaning and slurping thar you couldn't tell who was where.my other hand found someone tits as they were being fucked doggy style with their tits swaying beneath them onto my hand.

The sensation of hands all over my body felt incredible but unnerving at the same time.

My eyes had adjusted to the very dim light that filled the room from the crack under the door.i could just about make out a few people around me.

I started to feel at ease now because of it.the women who had sar on my face now got off and wanted me to fuck her.

I placed my hands on her very wide hips. Oh wow she had some big hips and a huge ass but the skin was the softest I had ever felt.

As she guided my cock into her soft velvety folds I nearly came from how tender and soft she felt against my cock and hands.

Suddenly I could feel a hard cock pressing up against my ass.

I put my hand between it and my ass to say no to him as he started rubbing its shaft up and down my crack.it was an uncomfortable kind of pleasure that surprised me. Uncomfortable because I did not want to get fucked by a guy yet the sensation was oddly nice as it parted my ass cheeks with his warm flesh.my hand stayed firmly back there though as I fucked this large ass on front of me.

The door opened again so it gave me a chance to escape.

Once out in the hallway I gathered my thoughts as I found a seat in the hallway.

30 or so minutes later Stacey came out.

I looked at her as she walked up

To me.

" you OK?" She asked.

" Yeah but I had a guy trying to fuck my arse..."

" oh crap yeah I forgot your straight!"

"So shall we head back to yours?"

I'd love to fuck you on the swing before we go."

She grabbed my hand and we headed back down the hallway checking doors as we went.

She opened a door and pulled me inside. Leaping onto the swing as I altered the chains to get her ass down to the right height.

She slipped her feet into the stir ups and layed back.

I knelt down and started eating her pussy as if there was no tomorrow. Her moans attracted some attention as people started walking in.

I stood up and slipped my cock into her juicy wet warm silky smooth pussy as she reached down and started wanking off two guys.

I said to them to lower her back down so her head could be upside-down as she layed backwards so that someone could have thier cock sucked too as she wanked off the two guys.

" fucking top bloke you are."

I just smiled at him as I swung Stacey forward and backwards onto my cock with ease.

Stacey got into a comfortable position and layed her head back as the guys offered her his cock.

She opened wide and swallowed it as I pushed her off my cock and in a see saw motion we fucked her both ways.

Within just a few minutes he had dumped his load so he swapped places with a guy being wanked

Off.and again with probably 5 minutes he too had spurt his sack into her mouth.

Now Stacey was properly going for it moaning like a banshee as my cock tickled her insides as her devilish tongue lapped up all these guys juices. I was finally getting close to my orgasm as the last guy stepped up.

" you not cum yet?" He asked.

I grunted as I said. " no not yet but I'm close."

As he placed his cock to her lips she reached up and took his cock in hand and wanked as she sucked his cock.

" oohhhh fuuuckkkk " he nearly came immediately as I pumped my now raging cock into her gyrating pussy.

" ohhh yeahhhh that's it!!" I said loudly as Stacey bellowed one last time as she nearly blacked out from having her head upside down for so long.

I helped her up and then picked her up in my arms and laid her onto the bed to recover.

chadderton

Brecon

ely

I looked down at Stacey and said.

" Fancy a long hot shower with me?

" Oh yes, that's a brilliant idea."

At that moment I realise I've got nothing to cover myself with and just said to myself fuck it.

I stood up with my now soft cock hanging lower than its ever hung because of all the activities its been involved in I just held my hand out for her to help her to her feet.she put her arm around my waist and we casually walked out of the room and down the hallway. As we parted our way through the sea of people in the club more than a few of them gave me admiring looks as well as a few of the ladies reached out for it as we pass them.and on a few occasions I purposefully pressed my cock up against the arse of a few of them as I shuffled past.

We had made our way nearly to the exit when Veronica stepped into view.

" Oh, there you are!" She said as we stopped to chat.

" Yeah, we are heading back for a long hot shower."

" Oh, OK...want some help?"

Stacey looked her over and said, "Not tonight, I want to keep him to myself until sunrise now!""

Veronica looked dejected as she said." I don't blame you.he does have a rather nice cock."

We started to walk away when she said. " do you both want a towel?

" no I think we are good thanks" I said as my hand slipped down from Her waist and I cupped her ass,as we walked out the door laughing.

We walked slowly to my suite laughing and chatting about what we had just been doing. As we passed a few other guests I said.

" be careful out here you end up naked and can't find your clothes.!!!"

Stacey slapped my ass hard as we got to the suite.

Open that door cause I want go suck that cock. I stopped in the middle of the footpath and said." What's stopping you?"

She looked around for a second like a naughty school girl as she dropped to her knees and greedily sucked on my soft cock.it didn't stay soft for long as I could see another couple walking towards us.when they were within ten feet of us they both just stopped.

Staring as the guy re adjusted his shorts as his cock got hard. His Mrs licked her lips as she watched and started rubbing her man's crotch.

" would you enjoy a late night blowjob?" I asked him.

He looked at his Mrs who nudged him.

Bless him he had to be in his 60's as Stacey turned for him to step up to her.she looked like she was in her mid 50's

I offered for her to sit on the bench near us.

She walked over and sat on the bench.

" may I?" She asked sweetly. I stepped forward and she reached out for my cock.

" I hope you don't mind but." She then pulled her teeth from her mouth as she opened her mouth and slid her soft gums down my shaft.

" oh god that feels sooo good !" I said as she gummed my cock nice and slow.

I looked over to Stacey as she dropped this guys shorts to expose his short but very fat cock.

He reached down to hold her perky tits in his older hands as he sighed as his cock slipped into her mouth.

The older woman moaned as she took my cock deeply into her ever so soft tongue and throat.

I reached down to feel her breast.

Down into her blouse and under her bra I foraged for her nipple.

Her soft ample breast in my palm as my fingers and thumb found her nipple as her moans grew.

Apon hearing his wife enjoying herself like he hadn't heard in years thus older gentleman said softly to Stacey. " be careful young lady I'm gonna cum soon."

His wife got quite loud at hearing her husband was about to cum and she devoured my cock in a way it had never been sucked before." Ohhh yeah I'm getting close my love." I said.

She came right there on the bench so hard it cascaded onto the footpath with a torrent from her pussy.

Stacey started slurping up this guys spunk as he groaned loudly.

This woman's hand grabs my base and twisted her head round the head as she wanked my cock as I shot my load into her awaiting mouth.

It was her turn now to slurp it all off my cock as it sloshed about in her mouth as she continued to suck it hard.

She looked up to me with glee in her eyes as she wiped her chin.

" oh thank you for sharing that with us."

I smiled as I pulled my semi hard cock from her grasp.

" that was splendid thank you.

Her husband thanked Stacey for his utterly fabulous blow job as Stacey gave him a hug.

We walked the final few feet to our suite and waved goodbye as we stepped inside and headed to the shower.

Dudley

By *un2345100Man 44 weeks ago

East Midlands

Keep going this is great stuff

By *eeker of pleasureMan 44 weeks ago

manchester

Damm hot

By *cfc1965Man 44 weeks ago

horsham

millstreet

walsall

By *xeterman1Man 44 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *rgar27Man 44 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

ely

We stepped into the shower.the hot water as down our bodies as I reached over for the shower gel.

Stacey held her cupped hands out as I squirted some into her hands.

" face the wall and I'll wash you all over."

Her hand slid up my back as I turned and down my arms.

Her nimble fingers gently caressing every inch of my back,torso,shoulders, neck and arms.

" oh god this feels so good." I murmured as her hands then went down over my hips and ass as she delved between my ass crack .

" spread your legs please."

As I did so she dropped to her knees and her slippery fingers caressing my legs down to my ankles from behind as she came back up she reached around my legs and scrubbed the front of my legs as she worked her way up.shevstood up and slipped her arms under mine as she pressed her breasts and belly against my back as her hands spread the shower gel all over my chest and stomach.

" oh you are spoiling me!" I said as her hands dropped to my groin.

She then dropped to her knees again and reached in between my legs and started to lather my cock and balls.

I needed to brace myself against the wall as this felt so good with her slippery hands fondling my manhood from behind.

I let out some long low moans as her hands carried on stroking my cock as her forearms were stroking my balls at the same time.

" oh god let me rinse off and give you a good rub down."

She stood up and I turned around as she held the gel out for me.

As I stepped under the flowing water I poured the gel onto my hand and I started to rub her shoulders down. Worked my way down each arm then started on her back and hips.

As my fingers lathered up her ass and I bent forward to do her legs I felt her reach back for me.

" brace yourself against the wall." I said as I was now on my way up her legs. I pushed my hand down her ass crack and followed the gentle folds all the way under her ass and past her pussy as my fingers rubbed the gel all over her sensitive areas.

She let out a soft moan as my fingers passed back through from under her ass.

" ohhh yeah that does feel good!"

As my hands now wrapped around her waist and gently lathered up her belly as they went up towards her tits. I pushed my still slippery gel covered cock between her ass cheeks as I stood up behind her as my hands now busily caressed and lathered up her pert pink nipples and breasts.

" Mmmmmm ohhhh yeahhhh" She murmured as her head dropped back onto my shoulder.

I spent a fair while massaging her boobs until I dropped to my knees and did to her what she had done to me by pressing both my arms under her ass and began using my forearms to rub all over her pussy and ass as my fingers delved slightly deeper into her perfectly pink folds.

Her abdomen fluttered as I rubbed. So I gently pulled on her hips to pull her ass under the cascading water.

She allowed me to pull her back a step or two as she bent Forward for me.

" oh yes , that's it stay like that." I could now with one arm slide my hand from her ass crack down and under her ass,past her pussy and clit sliding my outstretched finger's along her belly as my forearm continued the pressure on her pussy lips and clit until my fingers were grasping at her now hanging breasts.

" oooohhhhh myyyyy goooddddddd!!!!" She moaned loudly, as I began to pull my arms slowly back.

I took great pleasure in repeating this process many many times over as the water was cascading down her back.

With her ass hole staring right at me puckering away to itself I couldn't resist.

I leaned in and buried my tongue in her ass as my fingers flicked her clit.

"Hoooo god I'm cumming sooo hard!!!" She shouted as her legs shook and trembled. Her pussy squirted onto my wrist as she arched her back.

" FUUUUCCCKKKKKK!"She screamed as her legs gave out.

Luckily I caught her under an arm so she didn't hit the tiled floor very hard and I let her lean up against my chest as I sat on the floor.

She sobbed on my chest as she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

" ohhh fuck are you alright?" I asked on a worried voice.

After a few more sobs she nodded and said." Yeah I'm OK,it's just that I've only ever cum like that with Mark....

ely

Sorry I just hit post by mistake.

By *aughtycplStokeCouple 44 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

manchester

This is a masterpiece

ely

As we sat on the floor of the shower with the hot water spraying us from above, I could just see her tears as she looked deep into my eyes.

The look of confusion in her eyes, as she explained.

" we have been swinging for years, and I've never given it a second thought." She paused.

" Yeah I've had some fun and fucked guys but never have i felt like I've ever made love to any of them..." she paused again but this time I could see she was internally debating if she should say anything.

" Cmon let's get rinsed off and go lay on the bed where it's more comfortable. "

" She looked up at me and said.

" that's just it though.....I think I could be comfortable with you if we sat on broken glass!"

As I helped her to her feet she pulled me close to her looking up into my eyes.i couldn't break away from her gazing up at me as we stood there under the shower for what seemed like an age as we cuddled.

I snapped out of it and properly rinsed myself down and then started to rub down Stacey's body.

As we stepped out of the shower and I handed her a towel to dry herself she looked at me in a different kind of way than I had ever seen her looking at me before.

I dried off quickly and headed for the in suite bar.

I needed a drink.

" do you want a drink?" I asked as I poured myself a large whisky.

" I'll have a brandy "

So I poured her a good sized glass and walked into the bedroom.

As I handed her the drink and climbed up onto the bed she took the glass and had a sip.

I leaned back against the rounded headboard as she leaned against my shoulder.

" right so what's up?" I asked as I took a swig of my whisky.

" nothings up." She said as her fingers began gently running over my torso.

" So why were you in tears in the shower?"

" Because I let you in....I couldn't help it...I just relaxed fully and let myself go."

She paused again.

" Look, ever since Mark and I have been swinging, I've only ever done that with him because I love him and trust him."

I looked down at her as she traced my chest with her fingernails.

" and now after that awesome shower, I think I fully trust you too."

" Oh, OK." I said as I took another swig of my whisky as my hand slipped down her lower back as my fingernails stroked that sensitive area just over her hips.

" Oh, that does feel good. " She says as her hand now slowly wiggling it's way down my belly.

" Which do you prefer? A good fuck or to make love?" She asked out of the blue.

" ummm, that depends on who I'm with,what mood we are both in, and how much time we have."

I paused as her hand was now agonisingly close to my cock as her fingernails traced around it.

" Uh huh...and what about with me?"

" With you?" I asked.

" Yeah, right here right now... we have plenty of time."

" errrmmm...I dunno... Lisa is the only woman I've made love to for the last 10 years."

She leaned over and took my glass out of my hand,placed it on the table then climbed back onto the bed.as she straddled my lap her hands on my face as she leanedvin and kissed me with a long slow passionate embrace.

"I'm going to make love to you."

She said as she lowered herself down my legs and ever so gently took my limp cock between her lips.

Taking her time to slowly lick down the length of my now semi hard cock,whilst lifting it from my belly with her nimble fingers.

Her experienced tongue soon had my cock hard as she continued to slowly and Seductively suck on my manhood.

Slowly, she climbed up to my lap like a predator cat hunting its prey as her shoulders moved in a cat-like way as she got closer.

She lifted her thighs over my crotch as her hand slowly scooped up my cock as she positioned it between her warm wet lips.

Nibbling on her bottom lip as a gasp escaped from her lips and her eyes welled up from my cock beginning to stretch her opening as she lowered her hips onto my lap.

She placed a hand on each shoulder as she slowly bobbed up and down whilst gyrating her hips flicked her hair over her shoulder as she leaned in for another passionate kiss.

I raised my hands up to her neck and gently grasped her neck just under her ears with my fingers running through her hair as she slowly sank lower onto my now fully hard cock.

One of my hands now slipped under her arm and down to her hip as she continued to Seductively swivel her hips onto my cock as I could quite easily feel her pelvic floor muscles pulsating around my now fully engorged cock.

I let out a gentle moan of pleasure into her mouth as Stacey's legs began to tremble slightly against my thighs.

" ohhhhh, Craig ." She murmured as she started to cum.

I could feel her pussy getting tighter around my cock as she slowly built her orgasm higher.

She started to run her fingers through my hair now as she braced herself on my chest.

She started to open her mouth, yet no words would come out.

I could see she was now struggling to make her body do as she wanted so I scooped her up onto my lap as I hitched us over to the edge of the bed.with my feet now on the floor I had leverage to pull her up by her ass gently as I rocked my hips slowly up and into her.

She clung onto my neck as she threw her head back and to the side as I pushed her orgasm higher, and deeper.

Still slowly rocking her up and down my cock as her clit was now being put under pressure from my groin as we rocked her luscious pussy drenched my cock and ball with a torrent of her juices as she bellowed from more shuddering multiple orgasms.

She was now incoherent as her moans morphed from shriek to gentle moans to cries for help back to gentle whimpering.

I looked into her eyes as she pulled her head back down to see me looking at her.

I could see the tears again running down her face as my cock exploded buried deep within her.

That sheer look of ecstasy on her face as she felt my cock convulsing inside her.

" oh god yeah...cum in me." She whispered.

Fuck me

ely

"Fuck me "

Careful...I might take that literally...

Just kidding,I'm glad to see your enjoying it...its either that or its

Fuck me because its crap...I'm the eternal optimist so I don't think it's crap...

millstreet

By *olarMan 44 weeks ago

woking

Just keeps getting better fella

By *rdiscreet327Man 44 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This is incredible.

The detail in every chapter is amazing.

By *ightlife777Man 44 weeks ago

belfast

walsall

chadderton

ely

I don't know how long how long we stayed gazing into each other eyes as our bodies enjoyed the after effects of our orgasms.

All I know is I got totally lost in her eyes and expressions as she came repeatedly on my now spent cock. Even though I had only a semi hard cock I could still feel every muscle as her pussy teased my shaft as her juices flowing down my balls sent shivers up my spine.

Her fingers running gently through my hair as her lip trembled and her tongue licked her lips.

She leant forward which rocked her hips slightly onto my groin as she tilted her head and we kissed.

The gentle moan that escaped from her as our lips touched sent a chill throughout my body so good that I shuddered.

Oh fuck she is so sexy I thought to myself as my tongue intertwined with hers.

She moaned again into my mouth as I felt her pussy erupt once again onto and around my cock which caused me to uncontrollably flex my pelvic floor muscles and I felt it expand as though I was spurting cum yet again.

This instantly made her moans grow as she began to Rick her hips once again.

" ohhh god." I murmured as she pulled away for a moment.

She leant back in and started to suck on my neck as I too tried sucking on hers as she slowly fucked me as my cock grew hard once again.

She whispered in my ear." Make love to me."

Without hesitation or thought I hooked my hands under her ass as I stood up with her clinging to my neck.i spun around and climbed up onto the huge round bed and wadding on my knees with my cock still buried deep within her I laid her down on the bed gently.

As her back touched the bed she let go of my neck and slipped her hands under my arms as I lowered her hips onto the bed as I straightened out my thighs.

She hooked her legs around my waist as I started to slowly rotate my hips around which swirled my cock in her like a wisk so that the pressure on her g spot varied and the head of my cock flicked past her now very sensitive cervix,as my groin pushed her clit from side to side.

Her nails dug into the flesh of my back as I arched backwards slightly lifting her hips up.

She rocked her hips in time with my slow thrusts as her perky breasts rose and fell on her chest from our movements and as her breathing got heavier so did her whimpering moans.

As I watched her expressions morph from sensual pleasure to a lustful orgasmic fuck face I picked up my tempo.

Sliding my cock nearly all the way in as I quickly pulled out.over and over watching her get deeper into her orgasm unitl.

Just as she was about to close her eyes, I stopped and very quietly said ." Stop...wait...don't cum yet."

She fully opened her eyes and looked at me with a pleading look of please don't stop.

Her hips were shaking under me as she whimpered." Please don't stop!!!"

" shhhhhh, wait..." I said again.

Still holding just the head of my cock at the precipice of slipping out of her pussy.

I could feel her pussy desperately trying to pull my cock back inside as I slowly edged it fully and deeply into her now quivering torso.

" ohhhhhh goddddd!!!: she screamed as the head of my cock pressed hard into her cervix as her orgasm exploded within her.

I flexed my pelvic muscles to expand my cock even further over and over as her pussy convulsed beyond her control as her hips shook and her abdomen writhed like a belly dancers.

" fuckkkkk ohhhh fuckkkkk!!!!" She screamed again and again as I now started to properly thrust my hips and cock into her cascading torrent of juicy cum filled pussy.

Her chest heaved from her laboured breathing as her eyes rolled back into her head as her hands shot out to hang onto the bed as she yanked the bedsheets tightly in her grasp.

Her back was arching as her shoulders and head tried to fling herself backwards deeper into the mattress.

Then suddenly nothing. Except her body still writhing beneath me slightly. Twitching and spasming as I slowly stopped thrusting my hips.

I stopped all together and braced myself on one arm as my right hand went up to her cheek.

" Stacey??"

" Stacey... are you.."

" ohhhhh fuckkkkk"" she finally quietly said.

I looked down as her eyes re focused on mine.

" I've never lost consciousness before!"

I smiled as I bent down to kiss her.

She grabbed the back of my neck and with a passion she kissed me back.

" I've never made a woman go like that before either!". I said quite chuffed with myself.

chadderton

Petite Mort, great story fella hope there is more to come

manchester

Bognor Regis

Fantastic story

ely

I didn't even realise my hips had started wiggling as she bit her bottom lip.

" You still want more?" She asked all sweet and innocent like as she nibbles on her finger.

" Does this answer your question?" I say as my hips thrust my now heavenly sensitive cock deeply into her luxuriously wet pussy.

" ohhh" She whimpered as my rhythm built up faster.

" yessss".

" yessss, harder!" She exclaimed as my crotch began slapping her clit.

I dug deep into my energy reserves and gave her my all.

The thunderous impacting of our cum juices from our bodies rang out as our moans and groans filled the room with our passionate moments of desire.

Sweat dripping from me as I could feel it coming.

" ohhh yeahhhh I'm gonna cum again."

" oh god yeah cum ...I want to taste your cum..." she said as I was about to explode.

I quickly pulled out and nigh on climbed over her as I wanked my cock.she lifted her head up and opened her mouth as my hot sticky pearls shot forth across her lips,cheek and face.

" ohhhh yeah mmmmmmm you taste so good. " She purred as she devoured what she could reach as she then licked my cock clean.

I collapsed on the bed as she went off to the bathroom.

When I woke up she was laying asleep on my chest with my cock in her hand. Her fingers gently opening and closing as she was dreaming. I gently ran my fingers through her hair as Lisa walked in .

" oh wow your both still at it?" She asked.

" err no I literally just woke up!" I said as Stacey stirred.

Her fingers now gripping my cock she looked up at me.

" ohhh god thank you for last night!"she said as she lowered her head down my belly and kissed the head of my cock and then stretched her long slender frame up my side and kissed me passionately.

Lisa stood there watching as Stacey rolled off the side of the bed and stood up shakily.

" ohhh god I've not been fucked this good in a long time." She said as she looked at Lisa.

Whispered something in her ear and headed out the swim up entrance.

Lisa sat next to me on the bed with an odd look on her face.

" so what did you get up to last night?"

I smiled a huge grin as I said." I was about to ask you the same thing."

So I explained about the girls we met,then the club,and then the older couple we met outside.and then I told her about how Stacey lost consciousness.

" oh fuck wow.that does sound good." Lisa said.

For some reason I didn't go into detail about how we got to that point.but she then started to tell me about what happened with her and Mark.

" well we left you after the couples massage and we were heading back to our suite so I could get changed when we bumped into Pete who also had some other guys with him.

Everyone followed me into our suit and suddenly I was surrounded by naked men.

They soon stripped me of my swim suit and I was told to get on back as Mark started to lick my pussy. Pete shoved his cock in my mouth as I was told to give the other guys a hand job.

They spent the next hour or so taking it in turns to fuck every hole until the were all spent. So I started to suck Mark cock as petes new friends took it in turn to fuck Mark from behind with me laying under them and sucking them as they fucked Mark.

We all got up and headed out to the pool where I was pinned up against the side of the pool and fucked in front of everyone. It was such a thrill knowing everyone could see my little ass being rammed by those studs.

We went back to get changed and headed for our special massage and then afterwards I was taken by Mark to the dark room in the club.

I lost track of how many guys I fucked in there and sucked off.and I also played with a lot of women too.

We ended up being chucked out at like 6 am...it was weird walking out in the sunshine afterwards. "

" OK so did you enjoy your time away to be whatever it was you wanted to be?"

" oh god yeah".

I held my arms out as she cuddled me.

" but I did miss you not being there."

" Yeah I know what you mean...something just felt missing."

She looked me deep in the eyes..." so if something felt missing is that why you made love to Stacey last night?"

" errr what?"

" She whispered in my ear that I'm lucky to have such a caring man to make love to me like that."

" woah..she wanted me to take it slow and softly so I did...but I don't love her so there's no way I could have made love to her.!!"

Lisa relaxed and smiled at me.

" can I ask you something?"

" Yeah of course."

" what would you say if I said she wanted to be your girlfriend?"

" I'd say I'm married to you!"

" Yeah but what if I was happy for you to have a girlfriend as well?"

" wait what's going on?"

" nothing yet...but Mark mentioned it to me that he thought Stacey would like to see you,and me more. Like after we get back home kind of more."

" and your OK with that?"

" Yeah as long as you don't mind me getting to be a proper dirty little slut from time to time."

She paused for a second.

" don't take it the wrong way.i love you with all my being and you always know how to make me cum. But you almost always make love to me and I've recently found I really do enjoy uncomplicated raw rough sex too."

I'm Stunned sat there as we talked.

" so would you just get home from work and say right I'm off ill see you later?"

" or come home and say damn I just had the best fuck at work with the builder doing repairs?"

" no...I don't think so....I dunno...its something we need to talk about."

" look I wanted to get it off my chest so that we could talk about it now rather than after we get home and have to concentrate on real life."

I got up off the bed grabbed my glass from last night and headed for the liquor cabinet. Poured a large whisky and went outside to the jacuzzi. Once sat there I took a big gulp.

Lisa followed me out.

" are you OK babe?"

" ummm yeah I just need some time to absorb this."

" wait...do you think I want to go out on my own all the time from now on?"

" that's kinda how it sounds to me!" I snapped.

" ohhhh fuckkk...noooo...no babe."she said as she literally jumped into the jacuzzi with a huge splash onto my lap.

I realed back from the waves that splashed me as she grabbed my face yo look me in the eyes.

" nooo I want you there with me...I want you to be a part of the experience. I want to share my inner whore with you.as well as make wild passionate love to you."

" Yeah eventually if we meet a few good respectful we'll hung guys I might want to get gang banged or maybe even go out for a night with one of them. But only if your OK with that." She paused for a moment.

" look I know that me fucking another guy turned or turns you on...so maybe you might enjoy the next day fucking my brains out as I'm reliving the night before with you.

I could send you some photos or a video?"

I gulped down my drink as I picked her up and spun her round.

I yanked at her soaked dress as it ripped open exposing her sweet little ass. With one hand I grabbed a fist full of hair as I pushed her forward bending her over as she telped with a glee I hadn't heard before.

I plunged my cock into her pussy and fucked my wife with ferocity, making the jacuzzi spill water out as I pumped her like a jackhammer from behind.

" yesss .....yesss ill join you as your fucking other guys you little slut!!!" I growled as I pulled my cock from her pussy. " I'll show you what I want from my little slut." As I shoved my cock deep into her ass as I reached around to finger her pussy.

" ohhhh myyyy goooddddd" She screamed as my cock slammed home into her ass.

I let go of her hair and reached further up to her throat as my grip strengthened.

" ohhhh yesss !!!" She bellowed as my hips thrust into her.

I loosen my grip and slid my fingers up her neck and placed my index finger near her mouth.

She turned and greedily sucked my finger as if it was a cock.

" that's it...Good girl suck that cock..take it...take it all !!!" I said as I emptied my balls into her ass.

I pulled out and sat back down watching her panting as she slowly took off her fucked dress and sat down in the jacuzzi.

" ohhh wow that was new!"

She said with a new kind of sultry voice. " I fucking loved that!"

By *cfc1965Man 44 weeks ago

horsham

manchester

Fantastic

By *ay_jessCouple 44 weeks ago

Wallington

Stoke-on-Trent

By *eterpervisMan 44 weeks ago

coming up for a visit

ely

As i sat back and let the bubbles of the jacuzzi sooth my body with a smug look on my face. Lisa looked over to me and said.

" I don't know where that strange man just came from but fuck me that turned me on!!"She said with a huge grin as she waded over and salon my lap.

" since when did you take charge like that?"

"That was someone I used to be before we met. When I met you I just fell in love and wanted to treat you differently so I didn't lose you." I said as I smiled back at her.

" so if from time to time you want the beast in me then I'll let him out to play....as long as I still get to make long slow passionate love to you."

her eyes lit up as she said with a Giddy voice.

" until we came here and started all this I had no idea I would enjoy being taken like that so much. Its a completely different kind of orgasm for me...its intense."

" that's because your life up till now you have always been the good sweet innocent little girl I fell in love with.and now your doing things that have always been told were taboo or slutty,so it's going to be intense because it's new for you."

" but your enjoying it too right?" She asked with a genuinely concerned tone of voice.

" Yeah of course I am,its just that I've has alot more sexual partners than you ever had before me so it's not as intense but it's definitely more intense than what we had up to now. "

So your still OK with us enjoying ourselves when we get home?"

I looked deeply into her not so innocent eyes.

" yes babe we can have some more fun when we get home."

She kissed me as she straddled my cock wiggling her pussy onto my shaft.

I glanced at my watch and saw it was nearly 11 am.

"Cmon let's go get some breakfast or lunch or something, I'm starving. "

By *olarMan 44 weeks ago

woking

Fantastic

Incredible

By *atesey68Man 44 weeks ago

audley

awesome!

Brecon

Absolutely hot as fuck

By *ushin boundariesCouple 44 weeks ago

halstead

Absolutely awesome and one of the best I’ve read, thankyou very much

By *ubble1959Couple 44 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Absolutely love this story, please continue

walsall

weston super mare

By *nicornmilfstokeWoman 44 weeks ago

Stoke on Trent

Glasgow

Dudley

chadderton

ely

As we ate lunch in the restaurant, Lisa looked over to me and asked.

" I know this isn't something we have ever talked about before, but." She paused for a moment.

" Would you ever consider getting involved with another guy when we played?"

I starred sort of blankly at Lisa as she twisted her hair with her finger.

" ummmm, probably not no." I said as I sipped on my coffee.

" but didn't you enjoy it when Steph and Stacey played with your ass?"

" Yeah I did enjoy that experience but that was different. "

" how was it different?"

" well for starters I don't find guys physically attractive , at least not in that way.."

" what about when you and Pete fucked Steph together? And then me?"

" why are you asking?"

" because I think it's hot to see and because I thought while we were here we could both experiment with our sexuality."

"Well when Pete and I were fucking both you and Steph I was concentrating on you or Steph and not on him."

" OK so your saying you can rub your cock against another man's cock but only if your concentrating on a woman?"

" Yeah basically."

So if I was riding your cock, and Mark pulled out of my ass and started fucking your ass you wouldn't be able to concentrate on me?"

" No I wouldn't!!! FFS what part of I'm straight don't you understand?"I said abruptly stood up and walked out and headed to the beach with Lisa shouting after me.

I sat on the beach and watched the waves crashing on the shore as Lisa sat down next to me.

" I'm sorry I upset you."

" Yeah I didn't mean to snap at you but the thought of what you just described hit a nerve."

" it's ok babe....what nerve?"

" look it's a long story so I'll give you the short version. "

" OK. " She replied as she cuddled up to me.

" look I was a horny teenager who met an older guy who strung me along and eventually managed to try and fuck me, when I said no and to stop he pinned me down and fucked my arse anyway.

I didn't know who to talk to so I buried it and until that darkroom I had forgotten about it."

" ohhhh fuckkk...babe!!!"

She cuddled me tightly as she said.

" and you delt with it all these years on your own??"

" Yeah like I said I had forgotten about it...and yeah it still made my skin crawl after the darkroom...its kinda where the beast I have that I fucked you with this morning comes from...just a self satisfaction. "

" ohhh fuck now I see why you predominantly always made love to me now."

" until I met you I was an arsehole who just fucked and forgot moved onto the next peice of ass. But when I met you I felt different. "

She hugged me tighter as she looked deeply into my eyes.

" I'll love you no matter what...you can make love to me or fuck my brains out leaving me in a state on the floor,or stairs or bed or wherever you want."

It's been a long long time since I let my selfish side out and yeah it did feel good...but I don't want to turn back into that selfish arsehole again."

" babe I'm sure you won't...just like I'm not going to turn completely into a cock hungry slut every day...just now and then to let my hair down and enjoy being completely free to fuck who and how I want to....with you there as well obviously."

I looked lovingly at Lisa as she then said." And that includes you too...you can fuck who and however you want to as well...I was just trying to let you know I would have been happy if that included some of the guys too...but now I know that's not something you want so it's all good."

" and please remember that if you ever wanted to talk about what happened and get it off your chest that I'm here."

I kissed her passionately for a few moments and then I said.

" thank you for understanding and listening to me.and yeah one day I'll tell you about it but not here on holiday.its our time to enjoy life and not remembering the shit past."

" Yeah...OK..." she said with a smile.

"So what are we doing today?"

She asked.

Well tonight I have something planned but until then I'm open to suggestions."

" let's go lounge around the pool and drink cocktails."

" don't get too d*unk I want you to have fun tonight. "

" I won't get too d*unk I promise!"

So we headed back to our suite and got undressed and headed for the pool.

Again we could hear people enjoying themselves as we waded past some of the suites on our way and as we entered the pool we saw lots of people " enjoying " the secluded parts of the area.

I went straight up to the swim bar as Lisa sat on a stool next to the bar.

Within minutes she had 2 couples chatting with her as I came over with our drinks.

I watched as the guys who were pretty average to look at ogled Lisa body as she sat and flirted with the girls.

One of the guys wandered over to me and asked.

" so do you guys full swap?"

" Yeah with the right people."

" oh right that's cool, don't you get jealous of her being with another guy?"

" to be honest no. Because it's just sex. She doesn't love them although she sometimes does love what's being done to her."

" I dunno if I could handle it if Jenny wanted to fuck another guy."

" so how do you guys enjoy your swinging?"

" well Jenny is bi so we find women that she wants to have some fun with and we both fuck her..."

" right so you both fuck the other woman and jenny is OK with that?"

" Yeah...but she recently said she wants to suck another guys cock while I'm fucking her."

" Yeah that's alot of fun."

" oh so you've done that?"

" Yeah Lisa and I as well as some friends we met here too..."

He smiled at me as he waded over to jenny and whisperes in her ear.

She smiled at him and looked me up and down,then looked back at Lisa as she nodded to her fella.

He waded back over to me and smiled as he said.

" wow she said she would love to try it with you and me."

I smiled and looked at this guy.

" my names Craig and you are?"

" oh shit yeah sorry, I'm Stuart."

" well Stuart if you would like to get jenny up onto one of those sun loungers I'd more than happily help you find out if watching your wife suck another guys cock is something that makes you want to cum. "

" ummm can we find somewhere private?"

" why? Surely your not bashful?"

" no its just we haven't ever done it in public before."

" OK so what if I sat on the edge of the pool and Jenny sucked my cock? You could come up behind her and take her in the pool?"

" Yeah that sounds better."

So I looked over to Lisa as o waded over to the edge of the pool. As soon as I sat on the edge Lisa came over and started sucking my cock...Jenny soon follows and both girls are now sucking my cock.

Stuart wandered up behind the girls. I could see he wanted to fuck Lisa.

" you can fuck Lisa like this or you can fuck your wife.but if you fuck Lisa then I'm going to fuck your wife."

He lined himself up behind Lisa as I said.

" whoah! Grab a condom if your gonna fuck my wife!"

He looked a bit flabbergasted as Mark appeared out of nowhere and tossed him a condom.

" but I can't put it on underwater!". He said.

So fuck your wife then Mark said as he slipped on a condom and dropped into the pool.

Poor Stuart face sank as he watched Mark slip up behind Lisa and slid his cock into her as she tried sucking on my cock with jenny.

The other couple who had been also chatting with Lisa came over.

" hey can we join you?" She asked. " Yeah sure." I said as her fella jumped up and sat down next to me in front of Lisa. She straight away started sucking on his cock as Mark fucked her slowly in the pool.

" oh fuck!" Stuart said ashe slipped his cock into his wife as she now fully sucked on my cock.

" oh yeah jenny that feels good." I said as I smiled at Stuart.

" where's Pete?" I asked Mark who laughed as he said." Speak of the devil and he shall arrive!"

I turned to look as Pete sat down next to me on the edge of the pool as this new lady starts sucking his cock.

" ohhh fuckkkk..." Stuart stammers as he shot his load into his wife's pussy.

I looked down at him as I said." You cum?"

" sheepishly he looked up and nodded his head.

" get up here and let your wife suck your cock, or better still let one of these beauties do it."

I grabbed a condom and slipped it on my cock as I bent down and kissed jenny." Thank you for that." I said as I dropped down into the pool.

Pete looked at me as I motioned for him to enjoy jenny's mouth.

He shifted across as Stuart hopped up onto the edge of the pool.

I stood behind his wife and put my hands on her hips.

Stuart looked over at me as Lisa took his cock into her mouth and started stroking it with her hand.

I bent forward over her leaning over back and asked whispered in her ear.

" do you want my cock?"

As I pulled away I looked at Stuart as she pulled her mouth up from petes cock.

" ohhh god yessss!!" She said as she pushed her ass back onto my cock.

Stuart watched as I put my hand down under the water to my cock as I guided it to her pussy.

He had a look like a deer in headlights as I slipped my cock into her ever so tight pussy as she almost gagged on petes cock as my cock spread her and stretched her pussy open.

Her almost instant moans as I slowly pumped my cock into her rocking her slender frame in the water as her man watched her for the first time taking another man's cock.

Lisa's hand and mouth now had him fully hard again as he braced himself with his hands behind him.

" ohhh fuck your wife knows how to suck a cock!!!" He blurted out as her moans must have sent waves of vibrations down his shaft.

" Yeah she's definitely got some skills."

I said smiling.

" and you wife has a very nice tight little pussy." I said as I could start to feel her cumming on my cock." And she very responsive as well." I said as her moans turned to a howling as her body shook from her first proper orgasm.

Pete smiled as he said. " ohhh yeahhhh that's it you little stunner cum...cum again so I can join you."

Within seconds I could feel her cunt grabbing and pulsating around my cock as she came even harder after petes words.

" ohhh fuck yeah that's it!!!! " Pete cried out as his cock filled her mouth with his cum.

Stuart watched as his wife trued to contain his torrent as his cum dribbling down her chin.

Stuart arched his back as he shot his load again into Lisa's waiting mouth.

At yhat moment Pete pulled jenny from the water and up onto his lap.I then slipped in behind the second new woman and pressed my cock up between her ass cheeks as I reached around and took her breasts in hand.she reached back and grabbed my arse and pulled on my hips.

" do you want my cock too?"

She thrust her ass back into me as she nodded.

Pete had now placed jenny in front of the new girl who didn't hesitate to start licking her pussy as I began fucking her gently from behind.

Her hips moving in time with mine as her gaping pussy swallowed my cock with ease.

And so we all fucked for the afternoon in the sun at the pool.

Stoke-on-Trent

Glasgow

Sensational.

Dudley

manchester

WOW

Bognor Regis

millstreet

By *orny1-4uMan 44 weeks ago

newcastle

By *oth0712Man 44 weeks ago

cambridge

ely

I checked my watch it's nearly 5pm.

" right guys let's all go get some dinner and then we can head to the club for Mark and Stacey's send off surprise."

Mark looked at me and smiles.

" what do you mean send off surprise?"

" oh just a little something I cooked up...you'll find out later!"

Stacey bouned up and down. " tell me tell me tell me!!"

I slapped her ass. " no I'm gonna ruin the surprise!"

So we all headed back to our suites and got dressed for dinner.

Lisa was wearing her favourite little black strapless dress that hugged her curves perfectly. I was wearing my dress shirt and trousers.

Pete turned up looking dapper in his suit as Steph was wearing a nigh on see through catsuit showing off her ample cleavage. Then Mark walked in wearing a red silk robe." I don't have any clean clothes "I said laughing .and Stacey walked in behind him wearing what's best described as her honeymoon lingerie all in white with the best fitting push up bra I think I had ever seen that really showed off her boobs very well and her slender waistline accentuated by her high over the hips panties with stockings and suspenders all slightly hidden under her kimono.

Though she did open it up to show it off to us...mmmm. gorgeous.

We all sat round the table laughing about the last few days as we relived some of our favourite memories. Stacey looked over to me as she whispered.

" I want to talk to you later."

I nodded and smiled.as I thought to myself, I think I know what she is going to want to talk about.

Pete looked over to me. Gave me a wink and a nod to head outside.

I got up excused myself from the table as Lisa looked at me.

" sorry guys I just need to go check things are ready." As I headed out the front entrance.

I waited outside as Pete walked out.

" what's up?"

" do you know what's going on with Mark and Stacey?"

" ummm no why?"

" ahh well he stayed at ours a few nights ago and today he said that they would be going thier separate ways."

" oh shit...no I had no idea."

" Yeah we assumed they were married but it turns out according to Mark that they are just friends with benefits."

" oh right...Stacey whispered to me at dinner that she wanted to talk with me and Mark said to Lisa that he thought Stacey wanted to see us alot more after we got back from thus holiday. "

" right well as your new to all this just be careful...I think Stacey might be developing feeling for either you or Lisa...or both of you."

" um yeah thanks for the advice,."

" anyway what have you got planned?"

I laughed.." your not getting it out of me that easily. "

Pete laughed." I don't suppose an offer of a blow job would change your mind?"

" from you?? No probably not!" I said as we both laughed.

" well the offer will always be there for you if you ever change your mind but I'll not push it.."

"Cheers Pete." I said as I headed back inside to the front desk.

" excuse me but can I use the phone to call reception?"

" of course sir" the gentleman said.

I called the reception and asked for Veronica. " She is in the club tonight.."

" Ah thank you."I said.

I quickly called the club and again asked for Veronica and a few minutes later she answered.

" hello?"

" hello sexy is the room set up yet?"

" ohhh Craig hello.yes some of the guests have arrived and are waiting for you in our VIP suite."

" excellent and thank you for arranging this short notice. "

" just remember thar I want to suck and fuck that cock of your again."

" ohhh I'm sure that's going to happen soon enough!"

" when shall we expect you?"

" in roughly 15-20 mins."

" OK great I will see you soon."

I hung up the phone and headed back into the restaurant.

" OK are we all ready to head to the club?"

Everyone said yes and we all headed out towards the club.

Stacey hooked her arm in mine as we walked and she pulled me back a bit.

" I really want to talk with you."

" OK before or after the surprise?"

" before if that's OK.?"

" ummm yeah I guess...hold on just a sec."

I ran up to Lisa and quickly explained and said to her to lead everyone to the vip suite.

I walked back to Stacey.

" right what's up?"

" ummm Mark and I aren't actually married.we like pretending that when we come away on holiday. We have actually been a couple for the years we said but..."

" but what?"

" but I really want to spend alot more time with you and Lisa."

" ummm OK so what when we head back to the UK?"

" I was wondering if I could stay here with you both until you fly home? I'd get another flight back."

" ohhh...ummmm..fuck.."

Stacey looked upset.

" Lisa said that Mark had mentioned that he thought you might want to be my girlfriend..." I paused for a moment as Stacey said." And what did Lisa say when Mark told her that?"

," actually she surprised me by saying that she was OK with it."

Stacey threw her arms around me and purred. " ohhh god I'm so happy!!"

She pulled back and looked me in the eyes." I loved how we were the other night."

" Yeah it was a great night but you do realise I truly love my wife?"

" yes I know I can see that you love her very much. But I also know that we both love to spend with eaxhother too."

" umm yeah but I just want you to know that if you did become my " girlfriend " that you woukd never replace Lisa. "

" oh fuck no..I don't want to replace her...I just want to add something special to and for both of you."

She leaned in to kiss me.

I couldn't help myself I tilted my head as her lips touched mine, my hands groped her ass as our tongues mingled in the fresh night air.

" shall we head inside?" I asked.

" oh yes!!!"

So we headed to the VIP suite.

weston super mare

By *lderWiserNowMan 44 weeks ago

Kettrin

Phew so horny

Brecon

Stoke-on-Trent

Can’t wait for the next instalment x

Dudley

millstreet

Glasgow

By *1sexypairCouple 44 weeks ago

Retford

"Can’t wait for the next instalment x"

Here here

chadderton

Roll on the next installment

ely

We entered the VIP room,and I scanned the room doing a quick body count in my head.

With Lisa,Stacey,Steph, Veronica, Gabrielle, Jessica, and Tracey that made 7 ladies.

And with myself, Mark,and Pete that made 3. So 10 of us.

Everyone turns and looks at me as I walked into the centre of the room where there was a table with blindfolds and some special dice.

" right.tonights game is the adult version of a combination of games.

A fun adult game of dice mixed with spin the bottle.

On the dice one has male and female written on it...the other has things to do.so for example."

I picked up the dice and rolled then. " it's male and fuck...so the guys get to fuck whoever is in front of them.... we all get 3 minutes and then someone else gets to roll the dice."

Everyone looked excited as I explained the game.

Everyone except the person rolling the dice wears a blindfold. So you pretty much have no idea who is doing who for a fairly long time.

And the bed the girls will be laying on spins so hence the spin the bottle part."

" awww why only 3 guys."Gabrielle asked.

" because Tracey here is allergic to latex and can't use condoms I thought it would be better if only us 3 engaged in this bareback fuck athon." But if you prefer we can get some more guys in here?"

The girls all looked at each other.

Tracey piped up.." what if I rolled the dice so that you guys could all fuck however you wanted...as long as I can get fucked by someone?"

" are you sure your happy to be the one stood back watching the whole time?"

" oh fuck yeah I'll be playing with myself while watching what ever happens..it will be fun."

" OK so we need 3 more guys then."

Veronica nodded as she said." That's not a problem. I will bring 3 to the room."

" OK so everyone grab a blindfold and follow me."

We all in turn waked past the table picking up our blindfolds and headed down the hallway to the round bed room.

As soon as all of us got into the room Pete turned and said." I think we should all put our blindfolds on and strip each other naked."

That's a great idea!" Said Gabrielle, as both Lisa and Steph agreed.

So we all slid the blindfolds over our eyes and I put my hands out to find one of the girls.

As I reached out I heard a gasp as my fingers felt her breast as I found my way to undo her blouse.

I think it was Jessica as my hands removed her blouse to find bare nipples underneath. " oh very nice" I whispered as her hands found my crotch and unbuttoned my trousers and then unzipped my fly.as she pulled them down she bent Forward to my cock being sprung loose from my trousers and smacked her cheek. " ohhh damn I didn't expect that she said as she reached out and grabbed my cock pulling it to her mouth." Ohhhh goddd ." I murmured as her warm wet tongue lapped at it.

More hands now on my shoulders as someone took off my shirt.

" ohhh fuck let's not get carried away just yet " I said as I pulled away.

" awww." Jessica said sadly.

Within a few minutes I heard the door open.so I pulled the blindfold up and saw these 3 guys being led into the room naked and blindfolded by Veronica,who looked at me winked and smiled.

" right then I'm just going to help the ladies onto the bed and then Tracey can start the game."

I guided Jessica to the bed, turned her to face me as I said." Sit back and scoot up onto the bed."She hopped up onto the bed as I steered Steph to the bed.then Gabrielle, and then Steph, and Veronica, and then Lisa.

I went over to the chest of drawers and grabbed a fist full of condoms and placed a few next to the right hand side of each girl.

" right there are condoms next to each of the ladies so guys please put on a condom if the dice says fuck.

Only the ladies can decide if they want your full bare cock...if that's what they want they can reach down and remove it.

There's also lube next to each of these sexy ladies should you feel the need for some. Everyone OK with that?"

To my surprise everyone agreed.

OK let's get the guys in place and we can let Tracey roll the dice.

I put the guys in front of all the girls and I then stood in front of Lisa. As I pulled my blindfold back down over my eyes I said.

" spin the bed."

All 6 of us started turning the bed to fits of giggles from the girls as Tracey said. Ladies.suck.

The bed slowly stopped and I reached out to feel an ankle.a hand then found mine as she sat up and slid to the edge of the bed.her hands found my hips then my cock..." ohhh wow this is intense" one of the new guys said,as her lips and tongue found the head of my cock.

I reached down and found her hair.

Oohhh I think this is Jessica I thought to myself as she sank my cock into her mouth as she started bobbing her head up and down.

All you could hear were gentle moans coming from all of us guys as the girls sucked on all of us.slurping and sucking sounds filled the room.

Tracey said. " oh fuck this looks sooo hot...spin the bed." We all pulled our now rock hard cocks from thier very willing mouths and spun the bed again to laughter and giggles.

" male. Licking."

As the bed came to a stop again I reached out to find an ankle. Slowly I slid my hands up her thighs as she spread her legs.i could feel the heat from her pussy as my mouth got closer. Her gasp let me know it was Steph as my tongue pressed onto her already swollen clit." Ohhh fuckkk yesss" She moaned quickly followed by multiple other girls saying similar things as the guys all got busy eating thier pussies.

Just as I was building her orgasm Tracey said " spin the bed"

The girls all moaned as we stood back up,and spun the bed.

" guys grope or fondle play with the ladies bodies..."

The bed stopped and I leaned down to place my hand on her thigh.i knelt on the bed as my fingers explored the curves,

This could be Gabrielle I thought to myself until I heard her gasp. Oh shit it was Lisa!!!

I smiled as I kept quiet as my fingers toyed with her nipples and then because I know she enjoys her ear lobes being sucked I gently caressed her ear lobes. As my other hand flicked her clit gently. " ohhhh goddd" She murmured as I heard.

" spin the bed"

We spun it again this time in an eerie silence as Tracey said..." ohhhh ladies...fuck the guys on top."

The bed came to a stop as I reached out for a condom. I found the packet and opened it then rolled it down my cock as I sat on the bed and this slender young thing climbed onto my lap.

" ohhh fuck" She murmured as she lowered her tight little pussy onto my cock..

" ohhh myyy gooodddd "she cried as she finally managed to take my cock into her. It was Gabrielle and her pussy felt even tighter than before as I placed my hands cupping her breasts as she tried to ride my cock.

I dunno if Tracey just let us all fuck for alot longer or if being blindfolded made the experience seem to last longer but she had the wand out buzzing her pussy while she watched us all fucking on the bed.

The room was filled with pleasurable moans as we all got closer to cumming.

I heard a couple of the new guts grunting and assumed they had dumped thier loads.

" spin the bed" a very shake voice said in a sultry tone from Tracey.

We all got up and turned as the bed started to spin again. This time the motion made the girls moan louder as Tracey said. " girls...ohhh fuck...Dp...

Gabrielle said with a shakey voice. " I've never done anal before!!!"

Pete replied " it's fine you don't have to anything you don't want to."

" I want to but I don't know what to do." She said quivering on the bed.

I pulled my blindfold off and walked over to her and pulled hers from her eyes.

" it's fine" I said in a soothing voice,as I quickly looked at the new guts cocks to see who had the smallest.

" climb up onto my lap and ride my cock for a bit and then when you feel ready this guy over here" as I pointed to the guy with the smallest cock at just over 5 inches and not too thick. He will slowly push his cock up your arse as you try to relax."

She looked at me as she climbed onto my lap. Her friends Tracey and Jessica watched as she took my cock and I calmed her down.

" ready?"

She nervously nodded as I waved the guy over her bent over ass .

I handed him the lube as I swuirted it over his cock.

"Pour some onto my fingers "I said.

With lube covered fingers I began rubbing her back entrance as she gently rocked on my cock.

" look at my eyes...I'm taking it slow..." I said as I gently pushed my finger past her tight rear passage. " ohhhh!!!!!" She moaned as she clenched her eyes shut.

" Gabrielle....look at me."

She opened her eyes and stared into mine.

" shhhhh....relax...just let yourself go I've got you.."

" ohhh my god Gabrielle this is sooo fucking hot " Jessica said as I noticed her filming it.

Within a few minutes of her laying still on my chest just breathing and whimpering I felt the grip on my finger relax.

" that's it babe...just enjoy .." I said as I started to finger fuck her ass.

" ohhhhh yeahhhh this doessss feeewl gooood" She said as if she was having an outer body experience..

Faster and deeper my hand pumped my finger into her until my palm was slapping her ass as she moaned sweetly onto my chest.

" are you ready for more?" I asked.

" ohhhh yeahhhh " She bellowed as I pulled my finger slowly from her ass as the guys cock slipped into it.

Her gasp and sudden long low moan as he eased his cock into her had everyone watching.

" oh yeah that's it...Good girl " Pete said.

Mark replied with " bravo "

Tracey turned and said." Fuck me I'm next!!!" I watched as Mark layed down and took Lisa onto his lap as one of the new guys with a rather large cock stepped up behind her.

Steph mounted the other new guy as Pete stepped in behind her and point blank shoved his cock straight in.

I could feel this guys cock slowly rubbing against mine as I pulled her head up to look her in the eyes.

" are you OK? "

" She nodded and said " ohhh yeahhhh. "

" that's great because I'm now going to fuck as well."

Her eyes grew big as my hips started to gently thrust my cock into her now exceptionally tight tender pussy.

" ohhhhh fuuuckkkk!!!!" She screamed as her eyes rolled back in her head.she threw her head onto my chest with a thud as her hands clawed at my arms.

" fuccckkk yessssss!!!!! She screamed again as her pussy exploded onto my crotch with the strongest gush I had ever felt. Instantly her pussy relaxed as her hips began twitching over me as she helped to guide us both into her. She pulled at my arms and then pushed her hips back down both onto my cock but also his too.

" ohhh yeah you like that don't ya!" I said with a Cheshire cat grin.

She could only nod her head as her moans and squealing grew louder.

Jessica said." Oh my fucking god Mat's going to be so mad he cheated on you when he sees this.!!!"

It only took a few more pumps until I unloaded my ball into her tight sweet wet pussy with a long low growl.

And within a few more minutes everyone else was pretty much spent too.

By *olarMan 44 weeks ago

woking

Superb!

By *valanche6969Man 44 weeks ago

Blackburn

Amazing stuff!!! Can’t wait for it to continue ????

Stoke-on-Trent

Fuck this is amazing

chadderton

Absolutely brilliant

ely

Tracey walked over beside us and as this guy pulled his now soft spent cock from her ass I could feel her pussy throbbing around my cock as her orgasm flashed her once more.she could barely hold herself up as Tracey helped her up and off my still hard cock.

As she lifted off I could feel her sticky wetness dripping down my length as I looked down to see the condom had broken at the base.

As Tracey helped her off she looked down at my cock. " ohhh didn't you wear a condom?"

" Yeah but I think it just broke."

As her fingers ran down my length to where all of our pooled mixed cum had gathered her fingers ran over the rib of the end." Oh fuck your right" she said as she slipped the remains from off my shaft.

Lisa who had just climbed off of Mark's cock slid down next to me and started sucking me clean as Tracey straddled my belly.

" so who wants to fuck my ass"

Tracey asked as her hips moved down over my cock as I felt Lisa pull it down so it was vertical for Tracey to slide down onto.

I reached up and took her fabulous tits in hand as she lowered her hot wet pussy onto my cock.

The biggest of the new lads with at least an 8 inch and quite girthy cock reached down for a condom.

" ahhh nooo you can't use that with me hunny because I'm allergic. "

He looked at her and just s.iled as he reached for the lube.

" are you sure you really want this in your ass?" He asked as he poured lube onto his shaft.

She smiled and said. " oh hell yeah I do!"

She then turned towards me as she bent down onto my chest as this guy pressed the head of his cock up to her ass.

A gentle thrust from his hips and I could feel it brushing again the base of my cock.

The look on her face as he realised he had slipped low and shoved his cock into her pussy alongside my cock.

He started to pull out." Ohhh fuckkkkk don't you dare pull out!!!

Fuck me hard...oh my god Iver never felt so full!!"

He smiled as he thrust his cock up alongside mine as his balls slapped minewhen his groin hit her ass in one fail swoop.

" grrrrrraaaaaaaa...fuuuckkkkk!!!" Tracey screamed as his cock hit home.over and over his big heavy balls slapped mine as our cocks stretched her pussy. As he slammed his cock home I tried to pull mine back out do when he pulled out I could shove mine back in.

" ohhhhh god yessssss!" Tracey screeched like a banshee as our cocks acted like an old stream train locomotive pumping her pussy hard .Lisa went over to the chest of drawers and returned with a something shiny.

She grabbed the lube and then as he pulled out she paused him for a moment as she pushed the but plug into Tracey ass.

" oh fuck me!!!"

Tracey cried as she lost all ability to speak in a coherent way as he began anew to ram his huge cock into her.

The small cock guy took advantage and stood up on the bed over me and raised her head to his cock.

She opened her eyes for a brief second to see his cock in front of her and she opened her mouth.

With that he grabbed her head as he face fucked her while she was being taken hard by this other guy.i looked over to see Pete placing Jessica onto the swing as guy number two started fucking Jessica in the swing.

Lisa laying back on the bed with Gabrielle going down on her and Mark now fucking Gabrielle's sweet ass from behind as steph was using the wand on her pussy as Pete now standing on the bed gets his cock sucked by Mark as he is fucking Gabrielle.

I look around for Veronica. And then finally I see her in the corner videoing everything.

By *ersey GentMan 44 weeks ago

St Peter

By *un2345100Man 44 weeks ago

East Midlands

Hot and sexy

Carry on asap

Stoke-on-Trent

Fuck it’s hot x

manchester

Very hot

manchester

Oh my

ely

With sweat dripping from both Tracey and myself as her hot body lay on me being pounded from behind I suddenly felt as this guy groaned his cock pulsated beside mine as he thrust deep within her slowly slowing his tempo as he emptied his cock into her.

That wet creamy juice covering my cock as he pumped it all around her pussy making it sticky yet slippery.

" ohhh fuck I'm gonna cum ... " Tracy's moans intensified as the guy face fucking her came too.his spunk flowed into her as her now tired mouth trying to swallow it dribbled down off her chin onto my chest as my own cock began to spurt my mess into her mixing all our cum in her deep wet cauldron.

I tried to arch my back but couldn't lift her dead weight as he pulled his cock from her pussy and slapped her ass with it a few times.

" there ya go you little slut" he said,as he turned and walked out of the room.

Obviously, he had had enough.

The guy who just came in Tracey mouth also stepped off the bed and rushed out.

Veronica came over to help Tracey get up, and I pushed her as Veronica pulled.

" Are you OK?" I asked.

She grinned as she licked her lips.

" ohhh fuck yeahhh I'm more than OK!!!"

Tracey literally just flopped off the side of me as she rolled off and collapsed next to me as her abdomen still fluttering sending shudders up her spine. Whimpering happily as after orgasms kept coming.

Veronica quickly set to work sucking my now heavily cum covered cock.

I was done..I could barely move in that moment as Veronica's tongue and lips lapped and sucked my cock clean.that euphoric feeling of a good long lasting orgasm consumed me.

I looked over to see Lisa now sucking on the 3rd guys cock who had just cum into Jessica. As Mark and Pete lay gently stroking each others cocks.steph now stood at the swing with the wand buzzing Jessica pussy as she moaned hard..

Stacey was sat on the floor eating Steph's pussy from below as she stood in front of Jessica.

My mind wandered as I lay there listening to everyone's individual murmurs and whimpers and moans.

I wish I was outside in the cool night air.

" Who wants to cool off outside in the pool for a bit?" I asked.

Lisa agreed, as did Steph and Stacey.

Veronica said she needed to get some sleep for work in the morning, so I gave her a really long, slow kiss goodnight.

Gabrielle and Jessica said they should stay with Tracey until she could walk back to their room, so I walked over and gave each one a hood night kiss as did Pete,Mark, Lisa, and Steph.

So we headed outside and into the pool.

" ohhh god, this water feels so good on my skin." I said as I submerged underwater. Popped back up and shook my head.lisa came up to me, cuddled her arms around my neck, and asked." So what did you and Stacey talk about earlier?"

" oh fuck yeah I had nearly forgotten..."

So I quickly explained what she said and I looked Lisa deeply into her eyes as she said.

" Yeah, I thought something like this was going to happen after Mark said about her wanting to be your new girlfriend. "

" and? " I said, waiting patiently.

" Well, I know you do have things for red heads, and she is sexy as hell... and I do like how she goes down on me..so yeah... she can stay with us until we leave."

Just as Lisa said yeah she can stay. Stacey must have either overheard or second guessed as she waded over to us.

" Um, I hope I'm not interrupting?"

Lisa threw her arm around her as Stacey threw her other arm around me.

Lisa looked over at Stacey as she leaned in and kissed just a few inches from my face.lisa looked at me...aren't you going to join us?"

I leant forward as we began a 3way French kiss.I lowered my hands down and grabbed both of their ssses. They both did the same, grabbing an ass of mine each as well as an ass of each other.

Steph came over.

"Oh, this does look like fun."

Lisa parted away a bit do she could squeeze in.

" why don't you sexy young ladies hop up on the deck on one of those loungers and give us guys something to look forward to as we recover?"

Steph said "too right "as they climbed up onto the deck and Steph layed onto the lounger as Lisa buried her face in-between her thighs as Stacey knelt down behind Lisa on her side and using her fingers with one hand finger banged my Mrs and groped stephs boobs and nipples.

I stayed lounging in the pool as Mark and Pete sat watching from Thier loungers as the girls put on an all girl orgy show for us.

Over the next 30 or 40 mins they swapped places and teased us all.

I watched as Mark stood up and went behind Steph as she was devouring Stacey's pussy and proceeds to start fucking her like a stallion. Lisa got up and went over to Pete and climbed onto his lap as he slapped her ass.

" what do you think your doing?" He said as she very deliberately took ahold of hid cock and sat her pussy onto it." I'm going to fuck you." she said. Matter of factly as her hips began gyrating on his now hard fat cock.

" spin round you little slut so I can slap that sexy little ass with ease. "

She quickly got up and turned her backside towards him as his hand struck her ass cheek with an almighty crack." Fuck!!!!" She shouted.

" if you want my cock I get your ass!!"

" " uh huh...slap my ass!!!" She said in a Seductive way as her pussy dropped down once again on hid cock, only this time it was drenched in her cum as she gushed onto his lap.

Another slap followed by another as she rode his cock like a pro cowgirl bucking a bronco!!!

As I walked up out of the water I walked straight up to my dear sweet and not so innocent anymore wife as I shoved my cock into her mouth...

"Lean forward and look up at me!"

I said as I took her head in my hands.

"I'm not going to stop until you make me cum!."

I said as she leant forward and looked up at me.her eyes full of excitement and ecstasy.

I started gently at first thrusting my hips forward as .t cock grew in her mouth.once fully hard I bent forward a bit as I thrust my cock down her throat.

Her gag reflex kicked in and you could hear her struggling

" nnggaahhh glunck glunck glunck "as my cocks rhythm caused her to gag on each stroke. I pulled out.." swallow " I said as I pushed my cock back in the second after she did.

" ooohhh yeah...that's better " I said as I could feel her tongue wrapping around as my cock slide over it and down her throat.

" ohhh yeah just like that babe"

I said as my hips picked up thier pace.

I could now hear how wet she was from the squelching on petes cock as his hand kept slapping her ass.

Snot was flowing from her nose as she fought hard to breath.

" ohhh god yeah nearly there!!!! I cried as my balls twitched. Her hand reached up and cupped my balls and her finger rubbed my arse as my cock belched its creamy juices down her throat and over her tongue.

" ohhhhhh christ!!!" I called out as my orgasm lasted way longer and I came way more than normal.

Nearly losing my legs as my knees and thighs trembled I let go of her head as my cock slithered from her lips as she gasped for air...

" fuck me Craig let the poor girl breath !!!" Steph said.

As I looked down Lisa looked up and just smiled like she had won the lottery with a very messy cum and snot filled face.

" ohhhh my god I loved that!!" Lisa said as she was still fucking petes cock.

She reached out and wanted to suck me more as I was slowly shrinking.

I obliged and stepped forward as she greedily took my now fairly limp cock and rolled it around her mouth..

" oh god that feels so good"

I murmured.

Pete bucked his ass up into Lisa as he groaned.

" oh ya little slut have it....have it all..." As he let his cock explode into her from below as her moans increased around my cock.

" oh my....ohhh yeahhhhh ....Pete you filled me so good!!!"

One final hard slap on her ass as Pete pushed her up off his lap.

" that was exceptional thank you. He said as he passionately kissed Lisa, who still had my cock in hand who then as they parted lips pulled my cock to his lips.

Before I knew what was happening I opened my eyes to see Pete sucking on my now semi hard cock.

Lisa put her hand on my belly as I opened my mouth to speak and I froze.

I could feel Pete's moans coursing through my cock as it grew in his mouth.

The more he moaned the more I grew and the more I grew the louder and stronger his moans got,until I was fully hard again. Still frozen I watched as he lift his hand and started stroking my cock as he sat back after releasing my cock from his lips.

" there see...that's not so bad."

He said.

I had a sudden urge to hit him square in the side of his face because those words were used on me many many years ago.

But Lisa's hand pressing against my belly and the thought that this man had no idea of my past stopped me.

" errmmmm yeah that was unexpected!!!" I stammered.

Pete let go of my cock as he could sense my unease of it all.

" I'm sorry if I took it too far,I was just going with the flow and when I thought Lisa offered me your cock I took it.."

" Yeah...no...ummm yeah I think Lisa did."

Lisa broke in.

" no Pete it's all my fault, I got carried away and even though I knew how Craig felt I just handed you his cock...I honestly didn't even realise I had done it until just then."

I smiled and started to laugh...

" I'm not dead and nobody is dying its not the end of the world.."

With that everyone started laughing.

ely

As there isn't a lot of space left on this page,I thought I would say part 4 will be starting soon on a new page. I hope everyone reading this is enjoying it as much as I am writing it and that I hope you all have a wicked weekend.

manchester

Absolutely loving it!

Bognor Regis

great story

millstreet

weston super mare

By *attboy107Man 43 weeks ago

Near Bodmin

Absolutely loving this, off to find part 4

By *cubasexMan 43 weeks ago

Dudley

By *pagedMan 43 weeks ago

Doncaster

Carnt wait for pt 4

By *cott1319Man 43 weeks ago

hartlepool

Are you starting part 4 anytime soon,

By *ARPMAN66Man 43 weeks ago

Stafford

"As there isn't a lot of space left on this page,I thought I would say part 4 will be starting soon on a new page. I hope everyone reading this is enjoying it as much as I am writing it and that I hope you all have a wicked weekend. "

Absolutely loving the story

Keep going it’s great

By *haddy234Man 43 weeks ago

chadderton

Great story telling roll on part 4 soon I hope

By *lderWiserNowMan 43 weeks ago

Kettrin

Excellent story