FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Your wife or girlfriend story.

Your wife or girlfriend story.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oumlaca OP   Man 46 weeks ago

waterford

I would like to share a few stories as told to me by former girlfriends and partners. I would also invite other people to share also.

Gf Jo, I met Jo at a new years eve Ball, as we were both with our partners and seated at the same table I asked her to dance. We got on well and at the end of the night she slipped me her mobile number. Fast forward a few weeks and we are having sex in a hotel , now Jo is petite blonde, small breasts , nice pussey and loves sex. We started on our swinging adventure together and had many an encounter. So by this time all barriers and inhibitions were gone and she began to reveal more of herself. She told me she was married young at 19 and within a year had their first child. With her husband a trainee nurse they lived in a dingy flat in the inner city. The child had to attend a clinic so each week she would make the long journey by bus to the clinic. The doctor was kind and understanding and over the weeks got to know mother and child. One day after attending the clinic she was waiting for the bus when a familiar face in a car pulled up at the bus stop and offered them a lift. It was her doctor. He insisted on giving them a lift and said it was no bother. Along the way he complimented her on her good looks and nice figure. She was shy and barely spoke to the nice man bringing them home. She thanked him as they reached their destination.

The following week after the clinic the same car pulled up at the bus stop and she got in. This time he said that as he had a meeting later on in town and needed to collect somethings from his house would it be ok. She said ok as they were grateful for the lift and saved on busfare. He swung the car round in another direction and soon they were left the city and in the leafy suburbs of a wealthy avenue. He brought them to his house a two story mansion in its own grounds with manicured lawns and trimmed shrubs. As the car came to a halt on the grsvel drive he said come in. Jo was clearly impressed by the grandeur of the house and the attention of the doctor and let herself be led into the house. He guided her through the door and took her hand in his and began showing her around the house giving her the grand tour. His hand rested lightly on her back as he stopped to point out a feature, he was charming and didn't mind when he placed his hand on her bottom. After all he was her doctor. Come hhe said I show you the upstairs, the baby will be alright for a few minutes. He let her go first and again placed his hand on her buttocks as she climbed the stairs. He took her into each bedroom until they reached the master suite. She felt him closer now to her and as he smiled she could feel his breath. His tall well built body framed in his expensive shirt and slacks exuded power and his manner assumed control. He was no more than 35 or 40 and was African. She was never with a man older than her, or a man with wealth or power and definitely never with a black man. It did nt matter as he kissed her and she yielded. Within minutes he was guiding his big black cock into her teenage married pussey. She said she was afraid to refuse him but at the same time enjoyed his cock. He didn't use any protection and she was nt on the pill. She had to ask him to put her on the pill as he took her to his house most weeks for a few years after.

Hubby never found out, it only ended when the doctor moved back to his home country.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oumlaca OP   Man 44 weeks ago

waterford

2nd story

I met Jane through contact on the old buy and sell magazine. She was married to Jim and they were looking for a mfm 3sum.

Shall I continue..

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

My wife was a nun but thats a long story !!

By *oumlaca OP   Man 44 weeks ago

waterford

I d love to Hear that

By *orthampton jamesMan 44 weeks ago

Northampton

Yes

» Add a new message to this topic